My Slut and a BDSM Party Ch. 02

Story Info
My slut finds a play thing, The party continues.
5.3k words
4.28
21.1k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
345 Followers

The night was still young and ripe with lust. We made our way to some more quiet areas of the first floor to regain our strength, talk and mingle. We remained tame for some time socialized and guzzling drinks. We played a few games such as big jenga and flip cup. We meandered around the party taking in the occasional site of someone fucking in a dimly lit corner.

In one mellow area we came across the women from the pool with her date the fat man. The man was now dressed in a white robe. He was; Handsome, a little shorter than me, broad shoulders, tan, black hair and a mustache. The girl was still naked. Surrounded by relatively conservatively dressed patrons her nudity stood out among the bright lights. She was naked with the exception of a black collar which accentuated her pale skin and a chain leash.

Myself and my slut made our way towards the pair. "Hey long time no see." I hollered in the pairs direction. We exchanged pleasantries and names. Though I never asked for the girls name but hers was Christy and his was Javier. He was friendly and boisterous and we got along great. He complimented my slut at every turn so she liked him as well.

Christy was quiet for the most part lending little to the conversation. Christy was beaming a constant ear to ear smile. Christy stood there naked on her tip toes twitting her fingers and rocking playfully from side to side. Her rosy cheeks, pale skin, pink nipples, and infectious laugh turned me on immediately.

My slut paid little mind to her as she was wrapped up in a conversation with the three of us about Hawaii. Christy's eyes constantly roamed over me and down to my half hard cock pressing against the fabric of my slacks. My slut couldn't help but eventually notice the sexual tension between us and had exhibited some mild jealousy.

"Christy be careful, If you keep that fidgeting Daddy is going to discipline you, He doesn't like that." My slut said while smirking in her direction. Christy beamed at the prospect of me scolding her. She looked youthful in her exuberance. Christy folded her hands in front of her and rocked back and forth on her tiptoes to the balls of her feet while beaming a playful smile at me. Her head rocked side to side unable to sit still. She had an energy that made me so horny.

I chastised my slut for teasing the girl. The pair watched as I scolded her both smiling. Javier made light of our bickering. "Its okay you can have her she a useless slave." Javier said with a billowy laugh. My slut smiled at that and the airiness of the conversation resumed. Javier was enamored with my slut. "You have got yourself quite the beauty here, unlike my tiny bitch, she's got the body of a 12 year old." Javier again chastised his whore in jest.

At this my slut became wide eyed with pride and gave Javier a smile. Christy's eyes went down to the floor with an ashamed look. "Thank you, yeah she's not bad, She still needs work but she makes me happy, Christy look at me." As I spoke Christy became rigid and her eyes fixed on mine like a dog that had heard its name. She looked up at me her pussy glistening in the light of the room. "How long have you owned this one." I asked turning towards Javier still feeling Christy's eyes burning against my cheek.

"We have been together 4 years." He said while surveying the growing crowd. I took a step closer to her for inspection she assumed the same rigid pose id taught my slut. Christy quit her fidgeting put her hands behind her back in a traditional inspection pose. I locked eye contact with the pale slut who had stopped her squirming and stood still. I corrected her posture slightly before speaking.

"She's not completely useless, She clearly makes a good slave, She's eager to please, Hungry for cock, And very obedient, I'd imagine she's loyal after 4 years of servitude, Did you train her yourself?" I turned towards Javier as I posed the question.

"Actually no she was trained by a domme, mistress Anna that women had her whipped into shape every night she came back to me with promise but over the years she's grown to be a useless slut, I hand her off to others more often than I fuck her myself." Javier said coldly which was obviously partially an act. Id heard of mistress Anna she was brutal. I turned towards my own slut with a raised eyebrow.

"So this slut, she submits to women too, If Javier will allow perhaps she can be yours for a while." I said while grinning at my knowing whore. My slut revels any opportunity to flex her dominant side. She is not so much a switch personality but when it comes to women she does enjoy being in control. She describes it as wanting to use them for her pleasure and discard them after.

Christy and my slut both smiled with wild eyes at the prospect of Christy submitting to my needy bitch. "She's much more of a whore for cock but yeah sure, She's yours I'd enjoy that show, Just try to bring her back in one piece." Javier said coldly giving his blessing. Both girls looked shocked and excited frozen waiting for a cue to begin their scene.

"Don't worry Javier we wont leave you hanging you can come along for the ride." I said patting my new friend on the back. I had been growing fond of this guy. He was fun and never broke character when addressing his slave. Christy obviously craved degradation as well as rough sex which was obviously her kink. Javier I could tell was wealthy and well read he carried himself like a man from family money. He was a world away from my blue collar attitude but yet we got along like old friends.

With that Javier handed my slut Christy's leash. We took a seat with Javier and Christy. He had his own cabana against the back wall which was good because the main floor area of this section was starting to fill in with people. He had a bottle of tequila so we did shots with him. It came up in conversation that the cabana required a sizable donation confirming my impression of him. Turned out he was from Cuba and Christy was a cocktail waitress until they met in Miami. We exchanged stories of our exploits. Christy had quite the resume from gangbangs to stripping and everything in between. I told tales of my slut's exploits as well.

After a few shots my slut decided to have some fun. My slut always enjoyed dominating women despite seldom getting the chance. "Get up you useless slut." My slut yelled at the petite girl as she yanked her chain. My slut grabbed Christy by the chin and spoke quietly. "You're going to be a good girl and do what I say." My slut whispered in her most authoritative voice. Christy's arms were behind her back crossed and she was on her tip toes, her pink nipples poking out of her small perky tits, her face in an apprehensive pout. Christy nodded and my slut pulled her to the main floor.

My slut quickly found a group of 3 men. She pushed Christy to her knees before the men and spoke to them. My slut kneeled beside Christy reached out and pulled one of the men's soft cock out of his khaki pants. The other two men followed suit understanding the game plan. For the next several minutes my slut stood behind Christy and pushed and pulled Christy's head off whatever cock presented itself. My slut used Christy's head like a toy shoving her face onto each cock.

The crowd of men began to multiply as my slut repeated the process. Before long Christy was that same; Red faced, Sweaty, Drool covered mess she was when we met. My slut shook Christy's head up and down cock after cock until a few started erupting in her mouth. Christy swallowed what she could. Having no control over her body meant that some cum went down her throat and some spewed out her mouth. As more and more cocks erupted over the next 20 or so minutes cum landed on; Her face, Her hair and her chest. The seemingly endless group of guys pummeling her throat each took their turn dumping their load haphazardly down the girls throat.

After around 8 cocks had been drained into and onto Christy my slut yanked her up to her feet. My slut walking Christy towards us and back to our cabana. My slut sat beside me and leaned in close for a kiss. She instructed Christy to kneel at the entryway. The three of us admired my sluts handy work.

Christy was a wreck shed only been gone a few minutes and she was drenched in; Cum, Drool and sweat. Her pale skin was beet red, her hair was matted in the mold of my sluts hands. Christy was breathing heavy and had a far off look in her eye. We did a few more shots until my slut instructed Christy further.

"get over here you whore." My slut said as she stood from her seat. My slut pulled Christy by her leash on her hands and knees over to our feet. "You want to fuck my daddy don't you dumb cunt." She yelled with genuine disgust in her voice. Christy remained silent until my slut slapped her hard across the face.

Christy gasped in shock from the hard slap. "Yes mistress." Christy desperately sputtered fearing another strike. A hand print had already been emblazed on her reddening cheek.

"I'm not your mistress you pathetic cum bucket, I'm not even jealous because you're just a thing." My slut asserted before cocking her hand back again and giving her another stern smack across her face. Christy's eyes welled up with tears but didn't object instead a look of lust crept over her brow.

Myself and Javier pulled our cocks out and began stroking. My slut began relentlessly landing hard blows across Christy's ass, chest and face. The succession of vicious strikes caused my sluts dress to ride up giving us both a view of her bubble butt. She brought Christy's head to right by our cocks and shook her head side to side.

"You're such a cock slob, you would fuck a horse if it was here." My slut said out of breath from her brutal abuse of the poor petite girl. Her pale skin was reddened and already bruising all over.

"You know that's not a bad idea, I might actually buy a horse and have it fuck you every night." Javier said laughing at his slaves humiliation.

Christy's eyes were glued to my cock, she wanted it. My slut spun her around and pulled Christy's face to the ground and held her there. Christy's ass was in the air right before my cock as I slowly stroked my massive member. I admired the pink dripping pussy before me. Her ass and face were red but her pale body and short almost white hair made her look almost innocent.

My slut placed a foot on her head pinning her face to the ground hard enough to illicit a squeal. My slut spread her pussy lips apart sloshing around her wetness. Javier chimed in. "Hey slut come sit with me, that slut does nothing for me she's just a hole to fuck." My slut paused and looked at me for approval.

"Daddy do you want to gape this pet's pussy, it looks tight?" She asked in a childish voice while still playing mindlessly with her pussy lips.

"Stand up and take off your dress slut I think you have had enough time playing with the little one." I said breaking her from her lust driven trance. She stripped without hesitation. Her dress was on the floor in seconds. My slut then naked caught the eyes of everyone in the room. My slut is the most eye catching sight in any room, tan with a big bubble butt, massive tits with pink nipples, blonde hair. Women and men alike drool over her body and she revels in the attention.

"You're going to suck Javier's cock and swallow his cum right now and if he doesn't cum before I'm done using his pet, then he and I are both are going to fuck your ass until daybreak, do you understand?" I spoke sternly driving my point home.

I wanted to reward Javier with my slut, but I also thought it was too early in the night to have her fucking another man despite that I was about to do just that to his slave. I knew with the threat of double anal with two big cocks she would really suck him to completion. All the while Christy lay with ass in the air looking back at me her head still on the ground.

I stood over Christy as my slut migrated towards Javier's cock. My slut immediately started her assault on his girthy member and sucked like she was possessed. I watched for a moment before turning back to Christy. I decided I needed to test this fuck toy a little.

I scooped her up and walked to the other side of the cabana and dropped her on the couch. Christy beamed a smile at me and I couldn't help smile back. My massive thick rod was ready to burst at the seams. I like to shock women so I grabbed her leash violently and pulled her face to mine. I grabbed the remains of a half finished shot on the table and splashed it on her face.

I held her by her collar as I poured another shot. I brought the glass to Christy's face and poured it in her mouth. Christy stuck out her tongue expecting my cock. I spoke.

"No more throat fucks for you slut." I said calmly.

She looked disappointed till I spoke again.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy the one hole you have left that hasn't been ruined tonight." I said in a villainous voice.

She beamed another of her infectious smiles, I quickly snuffed the enthusiasm by spitting in her face. I then hauling back and spat on her chest and again her stomach. I grabbed the table cloth from the table and wiped her clean of all the cum spit and slobber accumulated on her body.

When I got to her pussy though I pressed 3 fingers in for a moment in and out slowly. I discarded the cloth and stood above her as she laid on the couch. I spun her over and wailed on her ass 10 times straight then one slap on her face she squirming beneath me.

I grabbed her hips and folded her so her ass was in the air doggy style. I stuffed 3 fingers in her.

"You know for a gangbang slut your pussy is damn tight." I said.

She spoke the first words she had in some time.

"Please stretch me out then daddy." She said in a throaty voice looking up at my cock looming over her.

"Of course a whore like you is a size queen." I said with a chuckle.

"How are you so tight, When you fuck everything in sight, You can answer." I said.

"Most people only fucks my ass and mouth." She said with a smile.

"Well your ass and mouth have been used enough so you better be able to stretch your pussy like the rest of your holes." I said.

"Yes daddy I open up real well ill make you proud." She said.

I scolded her. "I'm not your daddy you are just a toy to me!" I said but winked at her to let her know I wasn't too serious.

With that I pressed my cock head against her pussy. Her small stature made my cock look enormous. I pressed with little results and said.

"I see why no one bothers with this its almost useless what good is a slut with only two holes." I teased.

At that she met the challenge and pushed back at me finally she stretched around the head and she whimpered. She let out gasps as she sank down on it. At that I picked her up and she plunged down my shaft I spun her around in my arms to face me an impressive feat of flexibility on her part.

Now in my arms my cock almost all the way in she was free to bounce. She bounced and moaned loudly. I glanced at my own slut still bobbing away. I decided to give them some privacy.

I carried Christy away threw the crowds she was cumming already on my cock. I hardly paid her any mind as I passed the mobs of people. I took her to the dance floor and carried her threw the crowd she bounced trying to sink further on my cock. I let her fuck herself on me and I acted like she wasn't there.

I began to dance shuffling to the beat the multicolor lights playing nicely off of Christy's pale skin. I wore Christy like an accessory a slut accessory. She had her way with my cock lust drunk impaling herself furiously.

Guys crowded around as she was the only naked women in the crowd which drew a lot of attention. Guys were pawing at her like she was a piece of meat but her eyes were locked on me. One man walked up behind her and asked me a question threw the roar of the music.

"Got room for another." He asked.

Then he proceeded to pull out a cock that was maybe even bigger than mine.

"She's not mine and she's up for grabs." I yelled over the boom of the speakers.

With that he thrust his heaving member into her puckering asshole. Christy looked like she was going to blow a gasket. Her eyes widened then squinted over and over as he forced into her. She must have came a dozen times as he bottomed out in her.

She was yelling and moaning and sinking further down our cocks. She let out throaty moans sounding like a possessed animal. I decided to take my hands off her ass and let her sink further down our cocks unimpeded. For the first time she sunk the remainder of my shaft until she had both cocks fully inside her. Our cocks were the only thing keeping her from falling to the floor.

It was impressive for such a small little thing to have so much cock in her at once.

She cried out. "Oh my goooooddd" Christy squealed.

Like a cock crazed pig she started bouncing insanely up and down. Her eyes rolled back and she let out primal groans. This went on and on her eyes closed feeling the fullness of us violently plunging into her in tandem. Finally she looked at me and spoke.

"Please give me your cum daddy, Please I want you to cum inside me." She looked up at me growled.

She was then startled as the man behind her erupted into her ass. We both looked down at the cum dripping from her asshole as he pulled out. I took a breath and then pulled her off my cock and lowered her too her feet. I stepped back from her and instructed her over the music.

"You don't get to have my cum yet you haven't earned it, You are going to fuck these men now until I come back for you, That is if I come back for you at all." I said.

My coldness made the girl quiver. As the men descended upon her however a coy smile crept across her face. Her expression was reminiscent of one I had seen on my sluts face time and again I knew the slut was about to go crazy with lust on these cocks.

I watched for a short while as she took the men in all her holes every position imaginable. Christy's feet never touched the ground as she was manhandled by the crowd. She was passed from man to man her seemingly out of her body as various cocks pistoled in and out of her throat ass and pussy.

As the music blared one cock and each hole a fourth man stuffed his huge member alongside the other cock in her pussy. As the pair of men made a tandem assault on her pussy the man in her ass joined the rhythm. A fourth man with a giant cock was down her throat visibly bulging her throat around its girth.

I looked on in marvel at the cock crazed minx and decided then to leave her there to be these men's cum dump for a while longer. I made the walk back to find my slut passing various orgies along the way as the night further descended into madness. When i arrived at the cabana my slut was bent over the table Javier fucking her ass with abandon.

When Javier saw me he paused.

"Oh Chris I hope I didn't..." He stuttered.

I winked at him to quell his apprehension. My slut immediately dropped to her knees.

"I am sorry daddy I didn't mean to.." She stammered.

"Shut up you pathetic whore, You're so desperate for a cock up your ass you couldn't wait for me?" I yelled.

"I um." She began before I interrupted.

"Shut your cock hole you piece of fuck meat, I might tie you to the table and let the whole party use you however they want if you cant wait for it." I said coldly.

With that I picked her up and put her face down on the table. I took off my belt and synched her arms to one of the table legs. I borrowed the belt from Javier's robe and tied one of her legs to the table as well. Then the table cloth served as the third binding.

She was splayed out naked on the table in almost a split her pussy flush with the tables edge. I dragged the whole assembly out of the cabana to the center of the room.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
345 Followers
12