My Slut and a BDSM Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want slut, the whole party to have a chance at you, I might just leave you like this and pick you up in the morning" I spoke slowly.

Then i pulled out my throbbing knob and stuffed it up her ass in one shot. My slut's head cocked back her mouth hung open. I motioned Javier to join me. Alissa looked like a mix of pure lust and terror as she looked back biting her lip. Javier stroked his red throbbing cock at the entrance of her already stretched ass hole. Me already buried to my balls in her hole Javier preceded to stuff his cock first in her pussy.

Alissa moaned like a bitch in heat as Javier's big cock inched into her. Javier then pulled clean out and positioned again at the mouth of her asshole. Realization crept across my slut's face that that was merely lubrication. Javier then attempted his way into her asshole to join me.

Both sporting impressive girth this was a task, the crowd grew quiet in anticipation. Alissa lay there moaning from deep in her chest pushing slightly back against us. My slut's tits hung invitingly spilling over the front of the table providing a treat for the crowd.

"Is this what you want slut, one cock isn't enough you need more you're no better than that filthy whore i left in the other room." I hollered.

"Yes I'm your slut daddy." My slut moaned as men around jerked off to the sight.

"I cant hear you slut." I spoke calmly.

"Yes I am a slut for you daddy I love your dick in me." She said a little louder.

Our cocks going in and out of her well used asshole in sync caused one of the men watching to cum splashing my sluts face. We continued fucking her asshole at an ever increasing pace. We pounded her now gaping hole so hard that the table slid an inch every time making a loud noise.

As the crowd grew another cock and another still erupted on her back and ass. Javier and i were competing to fuck her harder at times alternating and at times in sync. Alissa moaning uncontrollably a guttural moan.

The constant jarring of the flimsy table ruined its integrity. After several minutes of pounding away at her one of the table legs gave way. We didn't even slow our pace my slut was then screaming consecutive orgasms in tandem with our assault. The table stood only by three legs as we pounded away at my slut gaping stretched asshole.

Another and another cock releasing on her to leave her covered in a comical amount of spunk. Alissa was a quite a site, her ass red, two big cocks in her ass, every square inch of her slick with jizz, on a half broken table leaning over the crowd around her was still beating off to her bouncing tits and ass.

Javier let loose erupting in her ass cum dumped out as if it had been months since he had cum. I took all of this eroticism in and blew inside her as well. I pounded her a moment longer before pulling my softening prick from her ass. I looked down at her gaping asshole and past it to the table leg lying on the ground.

The table leg caught my eye because of its ornate nature. It was square with the exception of the foot which was a ball about 4 inches in diameter. As i picked it up I examined it further a gold inlay design ran its length. I looked down at the spent slut in a heap before me and shoved the table leg up her asshole. Alissa let out one final moan before falling asleep entirely spent.

There she was in all her glory fucked out of consciousness covered in cum. Cum was oozing out of her asshole around the girthy table leg which was sticking straight up out of her ass. People around marveled at the site some even were taking pictures of her.

I waited a few minutes to let all around get a good look at the poor pathetic whore before i walked around the table and untied her hands. Her legs had come undone already during our romp. I stared for one minute longer before slowly pulled the table leg from her asshole.

I scooped her up in my arms and walked her outside to the pool. I stripped off my clothes and waded us into the cool water. The water woke her and she looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and spoke.

"I love you so much." She said with a smile.

"I love you too babycakes, You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said with a smile back.

After my slut had recovered we walked back to the cabana. Javier was there drinking his tequila. I made her comfortable but took her dress.

"You wont need this for a while." I said.

"Okay daddy." She replied with a smile.

"Where is Christy?" Javier asked with genuine concern.

"I will go get her and hang your dress somewhere my slut." I replied.

It had been nearly an hour since I left Christy to be gang banged. Id imagined she would have relented by now and rejoined us at the cabana. With that I walked off towards the dancefloor. The place was less crowded as many people had begun there ascent to the upper levels of the house but there was still a small circle of men on the dancefloor.

I had no doubt where Christy would be and pushed my way to the center. There she was on her back, glossy eyes with three men still fucking her. Christy looked like she had been threw a washing machine filled with cum.

Her hair was conditioned with cum, her face purple and wet with cum. Cum coated her eyelashes as yet another cock blasted her aiming directly into her eyes. The crowd cheered as the cum splashed across her face.

"That one got her right in the eyeball bulls eye" one man shouted.

She had words written in sharpie all over her like "Whore" "free fuck" and "cheap slut". There were used condoms on her fingers one toes. One man walked over with a bottle of champagne shook it up and sprayed her pussy clean before trading places with the man using it. The man replaced stood up and shot on her face again aiming for her eyes.

She perked up when she saw me though barely able to see with all the cum in her eyes. I thought it a good time to pipe up and spoke authoritatively.

"Alright sorry guys this one is used up for a while, I have to take this one back to her owner." I said.

A few reluctant sighs and i wrapped her in a towel had her in my arms walking her back towards our cabana.

"Are you proud of me daddy?" She asked.

"No I am not proud of you slut, Your one purpose in life is to wrap yourself around cocks, I'm not proud of a cup for holding water either." I snapped.

She pouted like a child and guilt crept over me.

"Alright I take that back I am a little proud of you because even for a filthy cock sleeve you did do a good job, You're still just 3 holes and a smile but you did a good job now don't call me daddy my slut wont like it I'd never risk offending her for a thing like you" I said with a wink knowing degradation was like a warm hug to her.

"Will you at least use me again?" She asked me with a smile and a whimper.

I spoke softly this time.

"I may ask if I can keep you before this is over to tell you the truth." I said breaking character for a moment.

When I arrived back as the cabana Javier had my slut licking his feet. Christy immediately joined her at the task, I let that go on for a while before I spoke up.

"What do you say we head upstairs?" I said.

We all got ourselves cleaned up, not an easy task. Javier and I got dressed the girls remained naked with the exception of my slut's choker and Christy's collar and leash . Both girls used my slut's makeup I had stashed in my jacket to pretty themselves up. We then made the trek to the stair case.

The stair case was velvet and long we headed up in and the lights grew dimmer as we climbed. At the top two fancy wall lamp served as the only lighting. At the top there was a big door and a man in leather greeted us.

"Hello and welcome, I do hope you enjoyed your time at the portal, you have arrived at the second level "The Dungeon", Beyond this door you leave your inhibitions behind however we do try to cultivate a far more formal atmosphere, the rules of this floor are in keeping with all high protocols, Subs are to be collared and leashed at all times, subs may never address a dom unless told to do so, the host is on this floor so show respect for the order of these halls, she will be addressing the patrons at promptly 10pm, all toys and restraints will be cleaned by our staff after use, have a good evening and remember to check out the bar which has theme appropriate drinks prepared, thank you and enjoy your stay". With that the doors opened.

12