My Slut Diary: Another Knock...

Story Info
She was being so good... too good...
2.2k words
4.09
38.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures from My Slut Diary: Another Knock On The Door... Later that Day.

She can't get enough cum, or Big Black Cocks. All parties involved in this experience/story were over the age of eighteen years of age at the time. Please check the previous stories for the full experience.

*****

Well as I said in the first few stories I have posted, after going through our storage unit the wife and I had I ran across two large shoe boxes. One was full of her journals she named "My Slut Diary", the other full of numbered video tapes. This is her actual accounting of her experiences.

************

I was crazy with excitement all day from when Jack left. I called Gail to tell her about what happened, and all she could say was "I thought you were going to stop all that extra fucking around you had been doing?"

I told her exactly what happened, and how it wasn't my fault I was probably still drunk from the night before. Also how horny hubby left me by eating my pussy but not probably fucking me before he went to work. While I was on the phone with Gail I had to play with my pussy I got myself so excited all over again.

It was only Noon when I got off the phone with her, she got off to go find someone to give her a good fucking after my morning escapade go her all hot and horny also. So I got on the net and watched porn with big black cocks all day. It just made my pussy on fire and watch the clock even more.

I showered. I shaved. I trimmed my pussy immaculately. When I watched some porn I watched gang bangs with black guys, so I made sure my ass was clean. It had been a long time since I had a cock up my ass, especially a big black one so that got me more excited. I picked out a dress I only wore for hubby, and it never stayed on long. It was as tight as a body stocking and made of mesh. So my boobs and ass looked awesome in it, and it made my nipples so hard to wear it always. I was ready... ohh so ready.

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK...

Then there it was the knock I was waiting for. I looked at the clock and it said 4:05pm. I got so much more wet as I walked slowly to the door to open it. My god what am I doing, and why can't I stop myself from being such a slut of big black men and their monster cocks.

"Who is it?" I stammered out as I grabbed the knob of the deadbolt. My hand shaking as I went to turn the knob before even getting an answer.

"It's Jack baby..." the voice said through the door, so then I opened it.

I was suddenly very conscience of what I had on, or lack of it as four very large black men walked into the apartment passed me looking me over head to toe. My mesh see-through dress wasn't holding anything back. I felt my nipples harden as they looked me over walking in, and they poked right through the mesh of my dress.

"... that's a good girl..." Jack said as he put an arm around me grabbing my ass as he ushered me over the middle of the living room. "... you certainly are dressed for some fun. Are you ready for some action too." he whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my ear from behind.

I couldn't speak though as I was so turned on. I could only moan with my eyes closed as I felt him pinch my nipples roughly to make me pop out a light squeak. I pushed my ass back to rub it on him anywhere to make more contact, I so needed to be man-handled by them all now.

I heard the door close, and by the time I opened my eyes they were all around me. I was so small by comparison, they towered over my body, and I felt weak in the knees as I felt so many hands all over me. Pulling my nipples even further through trough my mesh dress, hands pulling up the bottom of my dress to squeeze my ass hard, and to rub fingers all over my very wet pussy. I shivered as two large fingers slid deep into my pussy.

"No... wait..." I weakly pleaded. "My husband will be home soon..." I stammered out as I tried to push back the men at my sides.

They each grabbed my hands and put them on their bulges. I squeezed them hard and knew these guys had some nice big cocks. I threw my head back as Jack sucked on my neck roughly.

"Show that to your hubby... " as he pulled his lips off my neck to whisper in my ear again. "Gonna be hard to explain that away." as he laughed then pushed me down to my knees.

"Pleaseee... I... can't... " I moaned as I still squeezed their crotches from my knees. The man in front of me undid his belt... unbuttoned his jeans... pulled those jeans down... his underwear tented out obscenely. I bit my lower lip as I slid down lower on my knees to meet his cock from below as it was about to spring from his shorts. His huge black cock sprang out and bounced across my nose.

"Ohh no... you can... and you will... " Jack said from behind me. "My boys here are gonna feed you bitch." he laughed down at me. "After that we just may fuck you until your hubby gets home so he can see the black cock slut you really are... "

"Yeeessss... " I hissed out before taking that hot cock in front of me in my mouth. I groaned loudly as Jack pushed the back of my head onto that cock to get it deeper in my mouth.

It was a blur to me as I felt high on the thick black cock in my mouth. I know I now had a hard cock in each hand and was being guided to stroke them fast. I sucked on that cock so hard loving the taste of that his thick black cock.

"Make sure you take good care of all the cock around you bitch... " said Jack as he pulled my mouth off the cock in front of me and guided it to the man to my lefts cock.

I gladly took the new cock in my salivating mouth, very happy to taste his pre-cum leaking out the tip. Salty, creamy, and thick it tasted go good as I moaned in appreciation.

It was all so hot, and what I really needed since I had sworn myself to being the good little wifey. No real hardcore fun like this in so long. I sucked and slurped away while I stroked the other two cocks. Getting very very into my sucking these big cocks when I seamlessly moved over to taste that third cock.

"Ohh shit..." I groaned as I felt the head of Jack's big black cock press against my wet pussy lips. That was all I could groan out as my mouth was filled with cock, and I stroked the two hard cocks to my sides.

I pushed back to get that cock stuffing my pussy as deep as it could go as fast as I could get it. He was so thick it stretched me so good. I tried to swallow as much of the cock in front of me to get that filling feeling I needed at both ends.

"Yes... yes... fuck me..." I blurted out as the cock was pulled out of my mouth to slap me all over my face. My hips were gripped so hard it hurt as that big black cock pounded into my steaming hot pussy. I stroked the cocks to my sides as fast as I could.

"Damn motherfucker... you weren't kidding about this bitch. She is hot as fuck for cock man." I heard one guy say.

"Not just cock... I need your cum..." I moaned out as my head was pulled back away from the cock that was slapping my face. "Shoot it all on my face... fill my mouth my cum..."

"Awww fuck..." I heard from behind me as Jack buried his stone hard cock to the hilt inside me. "... I been thinking of fucking this pussy all day... and I can't hold back... "

"Ohh god yeah... pump me full of your cum... " I moaned as I felt his cock swell and blast a shot of cream deep inside my pussy. "Give it to me... give it all to me... "

I looked at the man in front of me right in his eyes as he stroked his cock, and opened my mouth just in time to catch a huge stream of hot cream as he held his cock by the base and aimed his seed onto my outstretched tongue. Thick wads followed as I swallowed that hot first stream, and my face was being covered in his semen. I opened my mouth to catch more cum as he stuffed that cumming cock in my mouth to shoot down my throat.

I couldn't move if I wanted to as my hips were held so tight as Jack pumped his cum deep inside my pussy. My head was held by my hair as a load of spunk fired down my throat.

My mouth was pulled off the cock in front of me as I swallowed his hot cream. Then I felt a splatter on my right cheek and nose as the cock on that side started to spray my face with his load. I greedily opened my mouth and extended my tongue to have him fill my mouth with his hot seed.

"Yes... yes... give me all your cum..." as his thick cock pumped the sticky sweet seed into my open mouth.

I felt Jack's cock slip from my cream filled pussy as he released my hips from his grip. My knees buckled as I slid the rest of the way to the floor flat on my belly. That cumming cock popped out of my mouth as I felt more of his cum shooting on me.

I was so completely slutting out with my need for cum that I cupped my leaking pussy to trap the seeping cream while I flipped over onto my back. I felt a creamy wad splash onto my forehead, as the last cock that just fed me finished cumming.

"More... more... please give me more... " I pleaded looking up to the last man standing stroking his big black cock. "Shoot it all over my face..." I opened my mouth as I brought my cum soaked fingers to my tongue. I licked them clean like a first class slut looking up into his eyes.

"Here comes that load bitch..." as he knelt over my open mouth jacking his big cock. He held the base as he fired wad after wad of spunk on my face. Some splattering into my mouth so I could taste it's sweet sticky saltiness.

I laid on the floor cumming from my fingers stuffed in my pussy and rubbing my clit off. Twitching and moaning my face drenched in spunk, and my pussy filled with hot seed.

It all happened so fast, and it was so freaking hot. They zipped up and just left me there on the floor getting myself off.

"You clean up again... I'll be back real soon... " Jack looked back as he left grinning from ear to ear.

All I could do was lay there and think... please hurry back. I couldn't wait for the next time he knocked...

***

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author. As soon as I see your comments are of the negative nature I delete them (or I have turned off the comments so I don't see them), so you are wasting your time even writing them.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description. The events are real, the people are real, the sex is real, so please try and remember - Truth is always stranger than Fiction.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you for all the positive comments.