My Slut for a Night

Story Info
I pay for a stripper and she does ALL of my requests.
1.3k words
3.79
13.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not gonna lie, I'm not the best looking guy. I'm bald, mid 40s, none too trim around the waistline. I have no kids, never been married. An intellectual of sorts, and not much of a ladies man, but with plenty of extra to spend. It had been awhile since I got laid.

My friends and I had decided on a Vegas trip. After some drinks, gambling half our paychecks and plenty of bullshitting, we headed into a regular steakhouse for some afternoon chow.

After finishing up our food, a couple of 30s-looking women approached our table.

"Hey darlin'," one of the girls sat down at a barstool and shimmied up to me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and pressing her breasts into my chest. I liked the way she said it, 'dah-lin.' A Texas girl, I imagined, with her bright blonde hair, large bust and thick bottomed jeans.

"Hey cutie," I replied, more than a little drunk, still sipping on my beer. I snugged her close to me, wrapping one arm around her hips, enjoying the feel of her body.

"What you boys up to tonight?" she drawled, tracing a finger up my chest.

"Oh. Just out and about."

We chatted a bit, me telling her about my career in finance, until I finally asked, "So, what do you do?"

She giggled, slapping a hand against my chest.

"Anything you want sugar."

I smiled. Shit, what was Vegas good for anyway? "How much a pretty Vegas lady like you charge for a private escort?"

She pretended to look thoughtful, pouting her lips and fluttering long lashes.

"For you, honey, we make it five bills."

I pulled out my wallet for the tab, discreetly tucked $300 under the receipt that I slid towards her. I leaned over and mentioned quietly the amount for a deposit. She smiled and nodded.

"I'm just down the street."

I signaled to my friends with a wave and they grinned. Susanna-the name she claimed anyway-and I made our exit and walked to my hotel room.

Once inside, I tossed my coat on the chair, opened a bottle of wine and turned on the electric fireplace.

"So. Susanna," I said conversationally, pulling out another $200. "You into dominance games?"

"Baby, I'm into whatever makes a big tiger like you happy."

I offered her some wine-I'm not rude, even when I'm paying a lady-and watched her sip it delicately. She set her glass aside and began a slow, sensual trace of hands over her bodice. First, squeezing her breasts together under the thin material of her cropped shirt, then trailing her fingers to the band of her jean shorts. She did a cute little turn, her hands cupping her ass and lifting her thick cheeks, letting the shorts ride up just a little.

My cock twitched as I slid off my shirt, then pants.

She noted the bulge in my boxers, licking her lips, and continued to mold her hands around her waist, then back to the front of her shorts to touch herself.

"Stop," I said. "Come here."

She strode toward me in high heels, making our height almost even.

"Kneel, and get to work."

"Mmmhmm," she agreed, slipping my boxers down and taking my length into her mouth. I watched her velvet lips slid gracefully up and down my cock, her tongue swirling at the tip. I groaned as she deep throated me expertly.

"On the bed. Doggy style."

She crawled on all fours on the wide king bed, shimmied her hips a little as she looked over her shoulder.

"Mmm, Daddy, you wanna spank me? Would you like that?" she rubbed one hand over her generous bottom.

I stepped up behind her, sliding my hands up her thighs and squeezing through the denim. I ran my fingers up the skin of her waist, under her shirt, then back down to grip her wide ass.

Unbuttoning and sliding her shorts down, I slid myself along her wet slit

she ground back against me.

"Mmm, yeah, I love a big dick," she moaned as I teased her opening.

I slapped her ass, letting her grind back on me, occasionally teasing her with the head of my cock.

"Suck me off," I commanded, pulling out, still standing as she turned on all fours and took me back into her mouth.

"Oh, God yeah," I groaned as she suckled generously, teasing my balls as I thrust slightly into her mouth. I gripped her hair as I came, and she swallowed my load.

She sat back on her heels, licking my cum off her lips and smiled, still fully clothed. I noted the clock, and so far it had only been 15 minutes.

"Take off your clothes slowly," I ordered, sitting down in a chair to relax.

She shimmied off her top, then unbuttoned her jean shorts and wriggled them off her hips. Slowly, she slid one strap off her shoulder, then the other, shimmying her shoulders and making her tits bounce. They jiggled, nearly spilling over the cups of her bra, as she leaned forward and arched her back, dipping toward the mattress.

She sat back again, running her hands over her belly, her wide hips, dipping into the V between her legs.

"Come and give Daddy a lap dance."

She obliged, walking in a sultry sashay, then turning to bend over and run her hands up her calves, behind her legs, over her ass. As she ground and swayed, I appreciated the little dips at the small of her back, the petite waist and feminine curve of her back.

She sat on my lap, sensually wiggling her hips while I felt myself grow hard again, then turning to press her breasts towards my face. I reached up to cup them, my tongue delving below the fabric to lick at her nipples. She ran her hands through my hair as I kiss and suckled my way along her breasts.

Drawing her in close, I gripped her ass and buried my face in her cleavage.

"Mmm, you smell so good," I mumbled.

I turned her around, then, pulling aside her panties, slipped into her. She gasped as I gripped her tits, bouncing her on my lap, as she mewled and moaned.

"Oh yeah, baby, you like the way that feels? You like bouncing on my hard cock?"

My fingers dug into her hips as they smacked against my thighs, thrusting upwards, letting her jiggle on top of me.

"You like being fucked this way huh?"

"Yes," she panted, "fuck me harder."

Rising, I shoved her over the side of the couch, pushing her down into the cushions until her ass was high and upturned. Running my hands over her buttocks, I kneaded and massaged them, letting them roam close to her lips and then retreating.

I did this until she squirmed, her back muscles straining, while I continued to tease her.

"Oh, please."

"Quiet," I commanded, giving her ass another slap. I teased her opening once again with my cock, letting the head penetrate just slightly and then withdrawing. Her feet dangled uselessly as she tried to push back into me as I pushed in again halfway, then withdrew again.

"Please" she begged. "Please fuck me."

I thrust forward slowly, then withdrew again. Then thrust again, hard. Her butt wiggled, she groaned, clearly frustrated.

Then I withdrew and she whimpered. I wet my thumb with her juices and then pressed it into her asshole. She was all but dripping as I lubricated her ass, thrusting occasionally into her pussy to keep her on the edge.

"God!" she screamed as I thrust a few more times, fucking her ass with my finger.

I picked up my pace, fucking her harder, feeling her tighten as I squeezed her hip and pulled her back against me. Urgently now, I felt myself stiffen, and fucked her with everything I had left until we both came.

Shortly later, she picked up her clothes and left.