My Slut Hotwife Life of Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,861 Followers

He placed his camera to his eye and began clicking away. I moved my head slightly to ensure no two pics would be the same. My smile was sultry as I stared into the camera lens.

"You're an absolute natural at this!" He exclaimed rather excitedly, blissfully unaware that this was not my first photo session.

"This is not my first rodeo!" I smiled, uncrossing my legs slowly and placing my high heeled feet on the bar stool foot rest.

He moved directly in front of me, clicking his lens shutter as I smiled seductively. I placed my right hand on my waist and thrust my breasts forward.

"Oh my god!" He whispered, causing me to lightly giggle at his apparent shock. I eased my knees open, forcing my tight mini skirt to ride all the way up. My smooth pussy was now fully on display as I opened my legs wide.

"Did I not pose as you wished?" I smiled in a mocking tone.

"You could never pose incorrectly!" He confidently grinned.

I adjusted my buttocks on the stool, slowly raising my legs and opened them wider, giving my pussy to the camera as I smiled arrogantly. His hands visibly shook as he continued clicking away.

"Is this pose ok for you?" I teased, ensuring my puffed up smooth pussylips were evident.

He zoomed the camera lens onto my pussy. I could clearly see the bulge in his trousers as I played along willingly and ran the index finger of my left hand up and down my wet slit. My wedding ring was clearly visible as my fingers softly stroked the fleshy lips of my shaved pussy.

My pussylips quivered as my finger gently moved between my erogenous flesh. With my right hand I unbuttoned a few buttons on my faux leather waistcoat, relieving my huge breasts from their constraints. My nipples were poking over the top of the waistcoat, standing erect and jutting forward. The sexual butterflies in my stomach were fluttering elegantly as my stage of arousal intensified.

"Fuck me!" He uttered under his breath, looking incredibly flustered and aroused.

"Well if you insist!" I giggled, sliding my finger inside my pussy, never taking my eyes off the camera lens, as the squelching sound from my pussy reverberated around the room.

Taking things even further, I placed the index finger of both hands deep inside my pussy and held my tight opening wide for my young photographer to capture. The camera clicked continuously, capturing my pink wetness as I looked up at him and said in a very husky tone.

"Do you like what you see?"

He nodded his head obediently, still clicking away on his camera.

"Do you think it will taste as good as it looks?" I purred, stretching my pussylips, presenting my wet pink hole to the camera.

He placed the camera on the bar counter and stood directly between my opened legs. He licked his right middle finger and placed the wet digit at my pulsating opening. I moaned out loud as he eased his large finger inside me, rubbing his thumb on my tingling clitoris. I removed my fingers from my pussy, giving total access to him alone.

My hips rocked slowly as I enjoyed the rhythmic movement of his finger inside my cunt.

I lifted my head up to his and offered my open mouth to him. His lips softly grazed mine as our tongues slowly danced with each other. My breathing was quickening as I moaned softly into his mouth. His finger began to increase the momentum as he pushed deeper inside my pussy, hooking the tip of his finger to the front walls of my cunt. He was searching for my Gspot and hit the target on his first attempt. His finger began to oscillate frantically, causing my eyes to roll as the pressure of his digit intensified on my Gspot. I could feel the beginning of a sensational orgasm shudder through my pussy. I knew full well that this would culminate in a gushing orgasm and found myself moaning out loud.

"You're going to make me squirt!" I squealed with delight.

His hand became a blur as his mission was now to ensure that I squirted.

"Can I taste it?" He asked politely.

"Fuck yes!" I panted as the first gush of female ejaculation squirted from my pussy.

His mouth planted on my pussy as the second gush burst into his mouth. My legs were wrapped around his head as my third squirt invaded his oral cavity. Removing his finger, he began to kiss my pussy as though he was kissing my lips. The sexual sensation was absolutely divine as he began to gently suck on my swollen clitoris. His tongue rolled around my over sensitive clitoris then parted my wet swollen pussylips. My calves were resting on his shoulders, when he snaked his tongue down to my asshole. The tip of his tongue gently circled my rosebud as a new wave of sexual pleasure surged through me. I felt the tip of his tongue push gently at my asshole then slowly wriggle inside my sphincter. I had an oral sexpert between my legs, pleasuring both of my holes. I unbuttoned my waistcoat completely, feeling my large firm breasts break free from their constraints. His hands move to my unfettered breasts and began to tantalise my erect nipples.

"Let me suck your cock please!" I said subserviently.

Lifting his mouth from my asshole he whispered.

"Only if you get naked!"

I removed my waistcoat completely then stood before him as I unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor around my ankles, revealing my naked body to him. He masterfully unzipped his trousers and pulled out a very impressive rock hard cock. I knelt down in front of him, taking a hold of his rampant erection at the base and began to gently lick and kiss his granite hard shaft.

My eyes maintained contact with his as I skilfully ran my tongue around the swollen purple head of his erect cock. His pupils visibly dilated as my tongue worked its sexual magic on his rigid cock. I placed the head of his cock inside my mouth and stretched my lips around his swollen shaft. Sliding my lips up and down the length as my tongue rubbed around the sensitive flesh of his erogenous bell end. The musky manly smell of his cock was stimulating my nasal passage, as his cock throbbed inside my willing mouth. I held his full balls with my left hand, allowing my taloned fingers to stroke and arouse the thin flesh of his testes. He groaned approvingly as I placed his cock on my tongue and began to swallow his entire length. I felt the head of his cock hit the back of my throat as I swallowed gently, allowing the head of his cock to slide beyond my gag point. His cock was now deep inside my throat, hugged tightly by the warm membrane of my throat.

I saw the flash of his camera light up the room as he took a photograph of me with his cock deep in my mouth. His soft downy pubes were brushing my lips, so deep was his cock. I slid my tongue underneath his shaft and gently ran the tip toward his balls. He groaned even louder at this as the tip of my tongue became visible to him. Still holding his balls with my left hand, I slid my right hand between his legs and gently stroked my nails around the puckered flesh off his arsehole. His eyebrows raised with delight as I gently slipped the tip of a finger into his asshole, gently scraping the excited flesh as I continued to suck his cock.

"You'll have me coming at this rate!" He snarled through gritted teeth.

I removed his cock from my mouth, holding the huge erection at the base, I looked up at him and smiled.

"Not until this thing has been inside my tight holes!" I grinned, emphasising the phrase tight holes, ensuring he was well aware that my pussy and ass were his to fuck.

I stood before him with my firm naked breasts pushing in to his shirted chest.

"Fuck me!" I whispered before grazing my cock scented lips across his own.

His full lips devoured mine hungrily. His tongue exploring my mouth in a snake like fashion as his teeth gently nibbled and chewed the flesh of my lips. I was hungry for satisfaction as my right hand held his engorged rock hard cock. He eased me back on to the bar stool, standing between my wide open legs. His cock was nuzzling at the opening of my pussy as my pussylips gently kissed the domed head of his cock. I inched forward slightly as I felt his cock slide effortlessly into my wanton pussy.

Here I was once more with a new cock sliding in and out of my tight pussy. I kissed my photographer and began to thrust my pussy toward his invading cock. My hip rotations excited my lover as my tight pussy milked his cock. His thrusts were long and slow, enjoying every inch of his hot throbbing flesh, sliding in and out of my married cunt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me until his chest was pressed against my naked breasts. My legs wrapped around his waist, my high heeled shoes rating on his young firm buttocks, as they rose and fell, pushing his cock deep inside my unfaithful cunt.

His lips kissed mine, gently at first, then with each thrust of his cock his passion intensified.

His tongue was snaking its way inside my mouth, exciting my own tongue into action, as he fucked me with forceful deep thrusts.

His hands were now squeezing the firm flesh of my naked breasts, gently tweaking the erect flesh of my aroused nipples. He twisted the erect nipples with just enough pressure to admonish an equal amount of pain and pleasure to maintain the perfect erotic balance.

"I'm going to come!" He snarled through gritted teeth.

"Spunk on my face!" I panted "Cover me in your spunk!"

Two strong deep thrusts ensued then he skilfully withdrew his rampant cock, pointing the slit of his blood engorged dome at my flushed face. My mouth was already open, panting orgasmically as a huge strand of thick creamy cum splashed on my cheeks and lips. He groaned throatily as a wave of spurts spewed from his exploding cock. I placed my tongue at the underside of his domed head and felt the pulsating spasms as his cock continued to empty his pleasure down my throat. As his orgasm waned, I slowly licked and kissed his deflating cock. Ensuring every drop of cum that he had expelled was being lapped up and swallowed as expected by a cheating hotwife.

Even with his semi erect cock in my cock, he could clearly see the look of sexual satisfaction I was exuding.

"Maybe I should put a little sexy outfit on for you and we could continue?" I smiled.


NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,861 Followers
12