My Slut Sister

Story Info
Tricked my slut sister into sex.
4.6k words
3.73
40.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINNEX
FINNEX
7 Followers

All the characters in this story are 18 or above 18. There are none underage or below 18 incident in this story.

Hello everyone. So, this is the real story of how I somehow managed to fuck my sister. It's been my dream to fuck my sister.

I'm going to share my experience with my elder sister. My name is Vishal and I am 21 and my sister's name is Saranya and she is 23. She got a figure which makes me horny.

When the incident took place, when I was 18 and she was 20. We lived in Mumbai and at that time, we had only two bedrooms, one was occupied by my parents and the other by my sister and I. I had grown up as an ordinary boy.

Coming back to the topic, my sister and I used to sleep together in the same bed but I didn't always want to fuck my sister though I had seen her many times at night in her nightdress with it raised but one night I suddenly woke up and my dick was hard and had reached its full length of 7 inches and I thought about going to the toilet and masturbating and then I accidentally got a view of my sister's ass facing me. She was wearing a yellow nightie and lying on her side and her ass was big and without realizing, I touched her ass and felt it.

I masturbated right there by looking at her ass and I later felt bad about feeling up my sister and so I went back to sleep. The next day, I was thinking of last night and I saw my sister bending down to take something out or to pick something up and I got a view of her cleavage. I was not able to control myself and later that night I dared to feel her, forgetting that she is my sister. At 11.pm, I woke up and I found my sister was in a deep sleep. I gathered up the courage to touch her ass and I slowly raised her nightie and finally, I raised it up to her waist and her semi-naked ass was facing at me.

I was able to see my sister semi-naked from her waist down. She had on a white panty. I then put my arm around her and I slowly moved my hand to her boobs and kept my hand there and felt it. I didn't do much more since I got scared that she may wake up and the night went on like that. For the next few days, it became like a habit, I would touch her and masturbate. It's was scary for me but also adventurous.

The next two days, I went to stay at my cousin Nihil's house. I didn't know he was into incest too. We were watching some porn and suddenly he played some brother sister porn. I was scared to discuss the things I did with my sister. While watching incest porn, he told me that he had the chance to see his married sister, who was there for a two-day visit, taking bath and he said he masturbated seeing that. After hearing this I got horny and he helped me to see her bathing as well. Then, I got the courage to tell him about what I was doing with my sister and he also told me that he used to see my sister boobs whenever she bent over and that he wants her badly. And I told him how I felt her up and then he told me that I should have taken more advantage of her by keeping my penis on her ass.

He told me that his sister was going to leave tomorrow morning and he wanted to do the maximum that night with his sister and he asked me to stay awake that night. I slept on the bed and Nihil and his sister laid down. I was amazed to see that Nihil had started his job; he raised her nightie.

She was not wearing panties since many married women don't wear them and he waited for her to lay one side so that her ass faces him and then he took his hard rock dick and placed it in-between the crack of her ass, though she gets disturbed by the cock on her ass she doesn't wake up as she was in deep sleep and my cousin didn't insert his cock deep and slowly he unzipped her nightie from the top and to his luck, she was not wearing a bra since it was a hot summer. He left his hand inside and kept his hand on her breast and he was in heaven and at seeing this from the top view.

Nihil made light movements on his sister's ass and before my cousin was going to cum on his sister's ass, he took out his cock and left his cum on the blanket that was there. And pulled her dress down and signalled me, that the show was over. Then we switched the positions and now it was my turn to feel up his sleeping married sister. I didn't have very many struggles as her nightie was already open. I was scared though but also very horny, so I slowly humped her ass crack while feeling her boobs slowly, it was a heavenly feeling.

After this incident, I was eager to try this with my sister, but I didn't get a chance like my cousin did since my sister always wears panties and a bra. But I took advantage to feel my sister up like my cousin. The night came and I took some time to make myself comfortable and in the position for me to my cock in-between my sister's ass cheeks. I took my dick and placed it on my sister's panties and my cock was sliding along my sister's ass through her panties and felt like an electric shock when I felt my cock between my sister's ass, then I came and then after I went to sleep.

A month later, my father and mother had to attend his friend's son's marriage in Delhi. They said they would be returning in six days and told us to stay at my aunt's house. But I convinced my aunty to let us stay at our house itself and I asked my cousin Nihil to stay with us, my aunty agreed and we three would be staying at the house and our servant would come in the afternoon and she would makes us lunch and dinner and we would make breakfast ourselves.

On the first day, when my cousin and I, were sitting on the sofa, we got the chance to see my sister boobs and then I told my cousin that I would share my sister with him. That night came and we all watched a movie and my cousin said he would sleep down on the floor and as usual my sister and I, slept on the bed and I tried my best with my sister and then gave my cousin a chance too, though I was not happy to share my sister. I felt obligated to share her because my cousin had shared his sister with me. I left the bed and my cousin took my place and I laid down on the floor, after 15 min had passed, I was eager to see what my cousin was doing.

I slowly peeked and to my surprise, my cousin had pulled my sister's panties down and her 38-inch ass was fully visible and I was seeing it for the first time and I saw my cousin put his hand on my own sister's naked ass in front of me and he took his eight inch cock and parted my sister's ass and put his cock in between my sisters ass cheeks. I never expected that he would go to this length.

I couldn't tolerate this anymore and I wanted to see what he was doing behind my sister since I was not able to see while sitting on the floor. I stood up and was shocked since she was not wearing a bra instead, she had on inner garment which was like the one men used to wear and my cousin has raised her nightdress up to the top. Since her ass was so big, his cock was buried between her ass cheeks and he was enjoying himself in between my sister's ass cheeks in front of my own eyes. He had to do everything gentle since my sister was still in a deep sleep and he did not want to disturb her.

Now, I saw a clear view of what my cousin was doing. He still had his cock inside my sister's ass crack and one of his hands was groping her breast. I couldn't control more so I laid down again and 5-10 min later again I was eager to see what my cousin was still doing, I got up saw that my cousin was still in the same position but he was gently moving in and out of my sister's ass I then saw he had cum inside my sister's ass crack and it was coming out of her ass, he then cleaned my sister ass off with his underwear and lowered her dress and pulled her panties up halfway and by then, it was 3 in the morning and he asked me to sleep in the previous positions.

It was out of my control but I convinced myself that he was lucky and acted as if I never saw anything. After switching back to the bed, I again started touching my sister again, and I managed to rub my dick in her ass crack. My dick at that time was at its hardest.

Early, the next morning, my cousin and I were watching a porn video and he told me we could fuck Saranya if we planned it, first I got tense but because of my horniness caused by the movie I agreed. My sister had asked our cousin for some horror movies last night so when she woke up, he gave the porn video to her and told her that it is a horror movie.

We told her that we were going out and left her alone in the house to watch it and after sometime, we came back to home and peeked in the window and saw my sister watching the video. We saw that she was fingering her pussy and we took the opportunity and entered the house quietly and walked into the room suddenly and she was only able to remove her hand from her pussy and could not stop the playing movie. She felt ashamed and didn't anything. My cousin told her that we wouldn't tell anyone and we told her that for us it was also new and that we also wanted to learn more about sex, since we are now adults.

He told us that he had more videos and that we could see them, but she declined. but he indirectly blackmailed her and she had no other option but to watch the movie with us. At first, my sister was feeling very uneasy and uncomfortable to watch it with us but then my cousin told her don't think about us as your family but think about us as your friends. Later she became very much interested in the movie and could not stop watching it. Slowly my cousin started to discussed the movie in a very sexual way and she also shared her thoughts about the movie. She felt a lot more comfortable now. So we had dinner together.

That day, my cousin gave her a book containing sex stories and she became fully turned on and that night we were all very horny and started talking about sex again and we all became close. My sister said that she gave blow jobs and that if we ever experienced it and only then would we know the full pleasure of it and then suddenly my cousin asked her what would be wrong if we tried it, even though my sister opposed it at first she later agreed to do but only for a little bit but she was feeling very shy at first.

My cousin took full advantage of her and spoke to her sexually and then finally my sister opened her mouth and asked us to show her our cocks. We, at once opened our pants and showed her our hard dicks and masturbated in front of her. We asked her how she going to masturbate and she told us that she was going to use her hand after some time we decided to watch the porn movie and while watching it my sister asked us if she could feel our cocks and with her two soft hands she touched our dicks and we instructed her on how to stroke it and we felt hornier.

We asked her to give us a blow job and my cousin took his dick and inserted it into my sister's mouth first, she didn't like it at first but she later agreed to do it and did so with pleasure. We laid on the bed and my sister sat near our legs and was giving us a nice blow job by bending forward and her boobs were visible and I was not able to control myself so I got up and I pushed my cocks deep into my sister's mouth. She was not able to talk since my dick had filled her mouth and I released a big load of my cum into her mouth and she told me that it was quite good and then my cousin did the same.

We asked my sister to show us her breasts and even though she was shy she began to show to us, she opened her top and was in her pink bra and white down the skirt. Her 36d breasts full and round, filled her bra and she slowly unhooked it and released her breasts to our view and was the first time seeing her boobs fully and from very close up. First, my cousin reached out with his hand and put it on her left breast and softly caressed it, she was enjoying it and this time she was not feeling shy or reluctant and she asked me to join. I took her right breast though, I felt bad to do that to my sister I couldn't stop it because I couldn't tolerate that my cousin alone was enjoying it so I continued.

My cousin put his mouth on her boob and started sucking it. My sister started moaning loudly and she caught my hand and kept my hand on her boob and asked me to do the same. I was feeling shy to do it but my cousin took the boob as much as possible into his mouth and my sister was enjoying this more, then I could understand, she was pressing my cousins head very close into her boob and made him take as much of her boob as possible.

She asked my cousin to suck her right boob since she was getting so much enjoyment from him and so my cousin and I switched places and he was sucking her boob like there was no tomorrow. As he was sucking on her breast my cousin put his hand on the back of her skirt and opened it even though she was resistant at first, but then she didn't care because she was enjoying having her breast sucked.

My sister was wearing pink colored panties and her legs were soft and silky. We laid her on the bed and we opened our dresses at once before my sister could stops us from undressing and we got on the bed and again started sucking on her breasts and then we asked her to grab our cocks and stroke them for us. My god that was (a pleasure that) will only come only by doing it and not by just reading this.

I got up and put my cock in her mouth and fucked her mouth and my cousin did the same this time my sister couldn't control herself. she said that she needed to cum and without hesitation, she opened her legs and pushed her panties to the side and sat in front of us and spread her legs and started masturbating for us and at that time my cousin took out his phone and captured this on camera and my sister was too aroused to mind it since she was enjoying herself and she then she came in front of us and laid back on the bed satisfied and tired.

After some time, I got in-between her legs and started licking her pussy she was enjoying it and was shouting "yes Vishal.. lick your sister's pussy" and she was moaning "ah aha ah hmmm yes lick... Lick fast" and I satisfied her and my cousin also came and now was tired and we were all laying in bed and my sister was laying on her stomach and was telling us that she really enjoyed it and while talking my cousin and I were massaging my sister's ass.

I got in the mood again and got up and asked her to raise her ass and I started licking her asshole and at the same time my cousin started kissing my sister. I asked my cousin to lick my sister ass and he licked her ass and after some time she got his cock ready and parted my sister's ass to put his cock inside her ass. I was shocked by his behaviour so I stopped him and asked him what he was doing and he said what's wrong in doing this nothing will happen to her, since we are just fucking her in the ass. But I didn't agree so he compromised with me that we would do it how we used to do at night and just keep our cocks in-between the crack of her ass and enjoy. I said ok but my sister refused and said that we should do it only this one time and she laid down in the middle of the bed.

I asked her to lay on one side and parted her ass and put my cock in between her big ass and I felt a one of a kind pleasure and told her I am sorry sister for doing this. She said it's ok. I gave soft movements and asked her whether I can cum on her ass and she said ok. I came and I cleaned off her. Then, it was my cousin's turn, he put some oil on his cock and my sister's ass saying he will be soft and gentle.

I thought to bring some juice, so I went to the kitchen and heard my sister crying out in pain and when I came back and saw my cousin was pushing his cock into my sister's ass. I asked him to stop but he said, it's more pleasurable and my sister also said me to let him do what he wants to do. I couldn't do anything and stood there quietly. As my cousin applied pressure and his cock went inside my sister's ass. He gave my sister some time to relax and get use to it before, he started fucking (her ass.

My sister was being fucked for the first time in her ass in front of me. They were in the doggy style position and her boobs were hanging which made them look bigger. My cousin was grasping her hips and pulling her back onto his cock and causing my sister to shout out, my cousin asked her. To stop shouting, she) asked for something to put into her mouth so, I put a kerchief in her mouth and then my cousin came. He took his cock out of her ass and my sister told me that she wanted my cock inside her ass as well.

I applied oil on my cock and parted her ass, her asshole was already widened because of my cousin fucking her. Since, my cousin's cum was inside of my sister's ass, my cock went inside of her ass smoothly and without much resistance, and proceeded to fuck her. This time to stop her from shouting my cousin put his cock in her mouth and fucked her in the mouth. The pleasure was increased by the sound of my balls slapping against her wet pussy. I released a big load of cum in my sister's ass. I can't believe that I had fucked my sister's ass.

She was very aroused and begged us to suck her boobs. We both squeezed her breasts and nipped at her nipples. I wanted to stop there since it was my sister. I didn't want to make my sister a slut. But my cousin was not ready to stop at that point. It was a late night, but we were not ready to sleep. We were laying in bed and my sister was laying in the middle between us. We were all still naked and my sister was covering her pussy with her hand because she was starting to feel shy and didn't want us to show her pussy to us. My cousin moved down between her legs and started to lick her pussy and buried his face between my sister's legs and now she started talking dirtily and moaning.

"Come on Nihil, eat my pussy, suck it nicely cousin", he licked my sister's pussy and told her that he was going to give her more pleasure and went to the fridge and got a carrot and came back and put it in my sister's pussy and fucked her pussy using the carrot. My sister enjoyed it and after some time my cousin said to my sister that he will use his cock and make her happier.

I said that we shouldn't, since we didn't have any condoms. I was not ready to get my sister pregnant but my cousin compelled me. My sister told us that the only problem will come when we are going to cum and all we have to do is pull out and not cum in her pussy. He also told us for safeties sake that we could always get the morning after pill for her to take. I agreed under this condition but only reluctantly.

My sister was a little afraid to do it since it was her first time, fucking in her pussy. But she was more than interested in it but she didn't want to show it. We were all ready to go but we stood quietly thinking and wondering who was going to fuck her first. Finally, my sister asked us who was going to be her first and also said that since it is her first time, she didn't want, that while one was fucking her the, other should not see that. We agreed to that but the question was who was going to fuck her first. My cousin told me to go first but only for formality.

I asked him to go first, finally my sister told us to toss a coin (to) decide the who went first. Once more it was my bad luck and my cousin won the toss and got to be her first. They both went to the dressing room which is attached to the bedroom but to which is very small where you couldn't hide fully when you laid down and also doesn't have a door.

They took some time to lay down and my sister after she was laying down asked me to bring her a pillow. When I went to the room to give her the pillow, I saw that my cousin was applying oil to his cock and was going to apply it to my sister also but my sister stopped him and told us she wanted to stop and that she wasn't willing to lose her virginity to us but it was too late. My cousin made jokes about what she was saying and continued what he was doing. I gave her the pillow and went back and sat on the bed from where I could see my sister's face and little of her boobs but I couldn't see nothing else.

FINNEX
FINNEX
7 Followers
12