My Slut Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINNEX
FINNEX
7 Followers

My heart was racing since I could not stop my cousin from fucking my sister in front of me. I was seeing my sister's eyes and she was closing her eyes and I heard the sound of my cousin licking my sister's pussy. I couldn't understand what was going on with my sister's face reaction as it was changing and she was looking down at her pussy and was doing something. Then suddenly my cousin asked me to bring a new bottle of oil since the bottle with him was empty and I took the new bottle and rushed to the room and from what could I see my sister's legs were spread and half of my cousin's cock was inside of my sister's pussy.

She was holding the remaining portion of his cock and was helping him to enter her pussy fully and his one hand was grasping her boobs; what else worst could a brother see other than this. I quietly went in and gave him the bottle and left and while leaving, I heard my sister shout and I turned back and saw that my cousin's cock was all the way inside my sister's pussy. I can't handle seeing that scene anymore so I left and went and sat in the same position. I saw that my sister was moving up and down and was moaning and that the speed was slowly increasing.

My cousin laid on my sister completely and was holding her hand with his hand and I could see both of their heads. My cousin was moving on my sister and increased his speed and my sister shouted with pain and asked him to do it slowly but he didn't listen to her and kissed her and told she would adjust in a little while and he turned his face towards me and smiled at me and grabbed her boobs.

Now both of them were looking at me and were fucking and my cousin told me that he was going to cum but my sister told him not to stop since she had not reached her climax yet. My cousin told her that he couldn't hold on for any longer and he may cum in her pussy but my sister told him, no problem that she would take the morning after pill later. I could tell when they came from their facial expressions. Afterwards they rested for 15 min and my cousin got ready to fuck her a second time.

This time he asked her to lay on him and guided her to take his cock and they started again. Suddenly, I remembered I needed to close a small ventilator in the dressing room and went in to close it. And, now, I saw my sister was on my cousin and my cousin was grabbing her ass and was pulling her towards and away from his penis and my sister's boobs were bouncing. After the climax, my cousin took his cock and put it in my sister's mouth and had her clean his cock off.

I understood that my sister was tired now and couldn't take my cock so I told her to rest but she said that she wants to satisfy her brother. So, I told her that we would have the next morning since our parents wouldn't come in until the evening and my cousin would be leaving in the morning. I would fuck her the next day. I will write about how I fucked my sister later, Cause now she's my private slut.

FINNEX
FINNEX
7 Followers
12