All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Life Ch. 01'

by myslutwifelife

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WACC

Stupid story and writer have no talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The real cuckolds will LOVE this story, the rest will scroll to the end and vote 1 star and move on. Leaving the real cucks to froth at the mouth because someone complained about their lifestyle and lively hood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

the real closet cuckolds will SPANK to this story, feel some shame and leave asinine comments denying they like it. Voting 1 and moving on is for Random and the wannabe cuckolds, stay off their turf closetboy.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
being used like a a dirty slut on heat

what a fan tastic horny story my slut wife life ch 1 .

reading this was like watching it all takeing place before my eyes. fantastic and such a real turn on more please of this awesome story love it to bits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It's not to everyone's taste, but I love it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh, yes, the real cucks are already commenting

talking about closet cucks, etc, etc, etc. Same old shit, different story. Give it up cucks. Read your story, glory in it, and don't worry your sick head about what others think. I know low scores and negative comments won't drive you sick fucks off this site, but we'll keep trying. Isn't that right "Anon closet cuck"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Calm down Random

I commiserate with you regarding the "closet cuck" takeover; wannabe cucks like you used to rule this category for a brief but glorious time. A story titled "Slut wife life" just attracts the closeted ones, since it attracted you as well maybe you are a "closet wannabe cuck?" Think it over cuckilicious...

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

You have real talent, clear and concise and erotically described. Looking forward to reading future installments as you expand on your premise!

Kudos for allowing for comments. Ignore the brickbats and mindless complaints and focus on only the constructive criticism be it positive or negative!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Let me understand this this:

Closet cucks and Wannabe Cucks are the ONLY people that read the stories on this site?

So does that mean that every story on this site no matter the category is read by Closet Cucks and Wannabe cucks? and those women that do the Cucking? if so why not rename this site CUCKEROTICA instead of LITEROTICA.

I am sure if every real cuck asked the webmasters they would change the websites name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very well done

I applaud your courage not only in embracing a new lifestyle, but in also sharing it. It's been my expirence that many women would like to explore thier sexuality more but lack a partner they trust enough to try it or strong enough to handle it. I realy enjoyed your telling us your expirences so far and I await to read more. I will check out your bio and see if your owner has play times set for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well done

Not only is your story extremely erotic but it is also very well narrate as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
excellent

Your smart, strong, unapologetic prose is effective and highly arousing. Your foreshadowing of what may come is as powerful as what you relate in Chapter One.

I look forward to more.

DeviantAgenda

Aussiemale50Aussiemale50about 12 years ago
Ignore the critics

Have seen your posts on the site your profile mentions so no doubts about your story. Comments thread shows that a number of readers, including me, enjoyed the story and I for one am looking out for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well done

I dream of my relationship developing in this way myself! I could feel what it was like to be you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

Good story and great adventure. Only thing I wonder about is the two kids theirs or was she pregnant by someone else is their adventures. Great tale, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ignore the compliments

Have seen your posts on the site your profile mentions so no doubts about your story. Comments thread shows that a majority of readers, including me, hated the story and I for one am looking out for you to stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another glorious slut

Welcome to the bright shiny nonmyopic world of limitless possibilities!

A couple in their primes together enough to embrace each other's base sexuality without fear or reservations can enhance many lives.

It's a joy to read your story.

I know the titillation of helping three ladies explore their sexual hunger - watching as a stranger takes what she nervously but willingly lifts her haunches to allow his entry.

We both knew the stranger and those who would follow were serving her inner slut well.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Wow what a read, fast when it got going and so sexy, I hate to say it but I know that some people are just like this without the other half wanting or enjoying it. Looking to read Chapter 2 now..

SteelsMasterSteelsMasteralmost 11 years ago
Awesome slut wife

I enjoy this type of story and I like your style of writing. The direction this very hot story is going has me wanting more so I know that even after I have read them all I will still want to read more.

The first part that explains your life a bit and tells how you came to being a slutwife reminds me of my relationship with my slutwife. Yes, I am the owner of a wonderful slutwife. Most people would consider her to be a Dominant personality but little do they know.

Thank You for sharing your writings, looking forward to much more.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 11 years ago
Very well written, this slut obviously has the intellectual background she claimed

Great story, I love that she is telling her story form her point of view and obviously loving it. Your truly lucky to find who and what makes you happy and are open minded enough to live it and share it with each other and us! Do we get to know what caused the sudden change in him? and do you ever talk about things and or set limits?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Written by a vile and perverted degenerate !!

The worst. "1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep writing

That was so hot. Don't bother yourself with the complaints. Those people want long drawn-out stories with only vanilla sex which just doesn't do for pervs like us. Who are they to tell us our fetish is 'wrong'. And this 'cuck'- thing is so stupid. Erotica is all about fantasy and if some guy did this in real life he probably deserves the most agonizing death but it doesn't hurt to fantasize a little does it?

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirabout 7 years ago
Loved it

At last a writer who lets it flow and tells it like it is.

If this is your first attempt at writing a story I am looking forward eagerly to reading anything else your delightfully perverted mind comes up with.

More power to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a degenerate and illiterate garbage !

Just 1* for this pathetic offal !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

MrCJRBMrCJRBover 5 years ago
Finding one's self

Finding one's self usually comes when one is least prepared to fight it! And by the way, I hope your Master punished you well for spending so much time focused on explaining others doubts! And you correct you never know who is living it. I believe because of the fact I have found it in her, shown it to her and lived it with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way Too Abrupt

No transition time, no explanation, no realistic discussion between husband and wife. This story seems like it was written by a man, as it's a male fantasy and it's about as realistic as the Wizard of Oz. No emotional context at all.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Girly man

Twinkie trying to write like a female whore and failing miserably.

robertjohnrobertjohnover 3 years ago
loved it

I loved this story and look forward to reading all your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You're an exceptional writer. This is an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Write your story. Don’t worry about all the punks that whine and bitch about it but still read it. They’re useless pieces of trash not worth the effort. Write it because there are tons of people that do read it and if not like it can relate to it

DepravedDepictionsDepravedDepictionsabout 1 year ago

Well written, I thought. Enjoyed the lusty content

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous