All Comments on 'My Slut Wife Life - Given Away'

by myslutwifelife

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
*****

Bravo! Nicely written, and very arousing. It doesn't matter whether it's true or not; as long as it gives me a boner, the story gets four stars at minimum. Yours deserves five. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Great Story . . . have enjoyed all of your posts can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what a treat , i absolutely adore your story

really looking forward to reading about the next 3 or 4 years in your storys Life.

your tale , is one of my top10 favorites on Literotica

& if you continue in the same manner am sure it will soon be in my top 5 favs.

ty to your Owner for allowing you / making you share this with us

& ty to you for being such a delightfuly , entertaining slut.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
Great

I hope to read more really soon

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Love your writing style

Give good insights into what you and your hubby are thinking. As well as your guess as to what might be going thru the other couples mind. YOu have to finish this, to let us know if you hooked up with Todd or Erica again. It's been 6 months or so since you posted this.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SHOCKED

for the life of me , i cannot understand why this series does not have a higher score.

very well written , most entertaining , engaging & interesting .

truth or fiction , does it really matter ?

fantasy or fact , is that at all important ?

regardless , its a stunning series and wonderfuly insightful

xxxhugsxxx

CandyKDCandyKDabout 9 years ago
shoo weee

That title " given away" had me scared for a bit.

Guess I get into the story a bit.

Not sure I could see myself in the same position.

If it's a true story as stated then your a strong couple

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 9 years ago
Please

As others have stated, this has been a wonderfully written series. The road that Karen has been put on for her adventure is fraught with peril for her, much to the pleasure of thousands of readers. We can only image what Kristal would do, what humiliations Karen would endure.

But nothing has been written (or published) in more than a year.

Karen, if you are still out there and capable of continuing your story after whatever Kristal has done to you, please let your fans know. We need to know.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel, please!

Karen, this series is incredibly arousing - and while I'm not into scat or golden anything, her training in the preceding story of 'My Slut Wife Life' was so intensely erotic that I found myself unable to stop reading, even when it reached the pissing that I loathed! Now, with this 'Given Away' story, you've got me, and apparently lots of others, lathered up and itching to know what happens next! If you still have breath, share it with us, please!

Regards, An Excited Reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was so pathetic.I feel bad for women who have to become whores for their husbands to still love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next installment?

Well done and want more -

To the person who calls this pathetic,

This is something a wife does willingly for mutual pleasure.

It requires complete trust to surrender without condition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lovely

Its a beautiful story. Don't listen to the sad little losers that will only get to experience a small slice of life that was defined for them. I just wish there were more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little disappointed

I was disappointed in this story. While I get the jealousy between women based on the differences in the size of their breasts, and I think Krystal's animosity portends trouble, I would have liked to read about how Krystal takes her revenge. Would Krystal require Karen to eat her pussy? Would Krystal torment Karen by pushing her to the edge of orgasm but not let her cum? Would Krystal pinch Karen's nipples or clit? Would Krystal find ways to degrade Karen and try to force her to recognize the depths of her submission? These stories are all a couple of years old, so I suppose that means the author is done writing them and will not add any more, which is too bad because I like them and I think a lot more can be done with this scenario, whether it is real, as the author insists, or a fantasy. I would enjoy a lot more detail about Karen and her Owner's activities together as well as more about what appears to be expanding horizons with friends and neighbors.

ndeavourndeavourabout 6 years ago
Thank you

It does take courage to share one's story. Even if, in the sharing of it, you are further revealing yourself as the slutwife you are. I read to here non-stop and am disappointed to have to wait for new revelations. However, I trust they are coming. Your transformation from independent woman to object has been well documented and sharing your mind's contents along the way has moved this from a simple masturbatory fantasy to a detailed and intelligent description of depravity. Well done.

Luv2srv1Luv2srv1over 5 years ago
I wish

I wish you had continued to tell your journey. This is a very good piece.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 5 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue, can't wait for next chapters. Your Fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
slut wife

hi im just married my hubby keeps saying things about sharing me with others I love him lots and don't want loose him. does anyone chat about these things im beckydavis313@yahoo.com ill chat if want to

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's very good! Sexy & Hott!

I think that I've read your work before, that's why I enjoyed it again! I'm trying to figure out the proper order for your stories. there is a lot of set up, which is good, but a little excessive for me, not the story. Otherwise, I'd have given you 5 stars, but I can't change it, not sure why! It's good, and love the submission, I'd love to be her!!!

Keep the stories cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cant wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

White-hot, VERY kinky, erotic, exciting -- terrific story.

sissychloesissychloealmost 2 years ago

love this so much. I commend you on the ending too - leaving us all desperate for the enxt episode x

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

compelling writing in an area I didnt think I had an interest. But the fine line between non consent and submissiveness is alluring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous