My Slut Wife Sandy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, she is sooo wet", he says.

He looks at Sandy and says, "Bob says I don't need a condom?"

Sandy answers with a soft, "no, you don't. I want you to cum in me."

"That's my girl", Bob says.

Mark's cock slides Sandy's pussy lips apart and he slowly starts to dip his fat cock into my wife's wet wanting cunt. Sandy's pussy starts to engulf his cock, slowly inch by inch he goes deeper. Sandy struggles to take all his cock as he gets deeper. I like seeing Sandy struggle with big cocks.

Mark begins to slowly fuck my willing wife's cunt, sinking his cock a little deeper with each stroke. I can see Sandy getting uncomfortable, I know Mark must be hitting her cervix. I like it when men's cocks bottom out in Sandy's cunt. I like watching men's cocks getting shiny from Sandy's wetness.

Bob leans in and plays with her tits. He grabs her other leg, spreading her even wider for Mark.

Bob looks Sandy in the eyes, he asks her, "You like this don't you?"

In between her moans and grunts from Mark fucking her, Sandy answers, "mmm yes."

Bob says to Sandy, "Tell Ed what you like."

Sandy, still looking at Bob says, "Ung, I like being Bob's slut Ed!"

Bob says to Sandy, "what do you like about it?"

Sandy says "I like the big cocks, your big cock, Mark's big cock!"

Bob says to Sandy, "do you like Ed and I watching you fuck"?

Sandy answers, "Ung, yes."

"Say it!" Bob demands.

Sandy responds "I like you and Ed watching me being fucked, I like you both watching Mark fuck my pussy! I like you seeing me being a slut, Mark's slut!"

Bob responds, "Good girl!"

Bob says to Sandy, "Tell Mark you like his cock."

Sandy responds by looking at Mark and saying, "I like your big cock in me, I like you fucking me, I like being your slut!"

Mark starts fucking Sandy harder, she has given up trying to stop Mark from going too deep. On every stroke she just moans, Mark is soon on the short strokes. Bob puts his cock in Sandy's face. My hand is on her pelvis, I can feel Mark's cock going deep in my wife's cunt. Sandy opens her mouth and starts sucking Bobs' hard cock. Mark lets out a groan, his hips gyrate and he cums in Sandy's cunt. I like watching men cum in Sandy's pussy, I like watching my wife pleasure other men.

"Holy shit", Mark says, "that was amazing!"

Bob lets out a laugh. Mark's cock stays hard from the Viagra as he slides it out of Sandy's fucked pussy. Cum drips down her ass onto the blanket, what a sight, what a slut.

Bob says to Mark, "let her clean your cock off."

They change positions, Mark pushes his cock into Sandy's mouth as Bob climbs in between Sandy legs. He lifts her legs again, splaying her cum filled wet cunt out. Sandy is wet, fucked. Bob easily slides his fat cock into her fucked pussy.

Sandy moans, she says to him, "I hope I'm not too wet."

Bob answers, "No, I like you good and fucked."

Bob starts to fuck Sandy, slow at first then he builds up the rhythm and her tits begin to bounce. She grunts and moans as his cock reaches deep in her cunt, again topping out on her cervix. I place my hand back on her pelvis, feeling his cock slipping in and out of her cunt.

Bob pounds Sandy's pussy hard and fast. He grunts and cums quickly, pushing his load into her already cum filled cunt. He leaves his cock in Sandy for a few extra strokes. As he slowly pulls it out cum once again drips from Sandy's pussy.

Bob lets out a laugh and says, "Mmmm, I like that, my cum dripping from your wife's used cunt."

I smile and say, "Ya, me too."

Sandy still has Mark's cock in her mouth, cleaning his cock of sperm and sustaining his erection.

Bob says, "Time for a DP"!

Sandy doesn't miss a beat with that order. She gets up off the table and lets Mark lay down on his back, Sandy lays face down on top of him. As a pro, Sandy helps Mark get his cock into her swollen pussy. Bob lines up behind Sandy and slides his cock into Sandy's pussy next to Marks.

I haven't seen Sandy take two real cocks in her cunt before! I get on my knees for a closer look. Sandy's cunt is stretched further than I'd ever seen it. I've had my cock and a dildo in her before, but never two real large real cocks in her cunt. WOW!

It only takes a few minutes and Sandy starts moving her body, pussy, getting Bob and Marks cocks where she wanted them. As they pump her pussy with their cocks, her body quivers, she moans and quickly cums on both men's cocks. Surprisingly Bob lets one more load go into my wife's pussy before he goes limp and pulls out.

He sits back down on the couch and mutters. "Holy fuck that was incredible!"

Sandy the little slut, smiles at him from on top of Mark and says "you're welcome."

As Sandy climbs off of Mark's cock, Bob tells Sandy "you need to finish Mark off."

Sandy naked except for the mini dress around her waist, gets on her knees and sucks Mark's cock. Bob leans over and fingers her cum filled wet cunt. He gets 4 fingers into her pussy with no complaints from Sandy. Sandy sounds sloppy as he fucks her pussy with his fingers. Sex juice is all over his hand and dripping down her thighs. Mark spasms and blows his load into Sandy's mouth.

Sandy is well used and fucked, her pussy swollen and dripping cum. She smells of sex, she smells like a slut. Bob and Mark are spent from using Sandy's mouth and cunt. Mark moves off the table and sits Sandy on the edge.

Looking at me Bob announces, "It's your turn."

I lay Sandy back on the table so that her used cunt just hangs over the edge. It's red and swollen. Bob and Mark move their limp dicks close to her mouth so that she can suck them clean.

I finally take my aching cock out and plunge it into my wife's wet willing used cum filled cunt. She is loose, fucked, wet. Her gaping wet cunt easily swallows my hard cock. I fuck her hard, bouncing her titties as Bob and Mark watch.

Bob says to me, "you like your wife's cunt used, don't you?"

I answer, "Yes I do."

Bob knows I like him degrading Sandy in front of me.

Bob says, "You know she will do anything for me!"

I answer, "Yes I know."

As I fuck my slut wife's used cunt Bob and Mark stick their limp dicks in her face, Sandy sucks them eagerly between bounces. It doesn't take me long, I finally cum in her used married slut cunt.

Bob says to Sandy, "Clean your husband's cock for him."

Sandy sits up and licks and sucks all of our cum off my cock.

After a few minutes we get up, get dressed, and sit back on the couch for a nightcap, Sandy is disheveled, half-naked in just the mini dress.

Mark announces that he has to leave. As he gets up Bob says to Sandy, "you need to suck Mark's cock one last time."

Sandy obeys, she gets on her knees and begins to suck Mark's limp cock. Bob reaches in and fingers her sore used cunt.

Bob looks at Mark and says, "are you still in for tomorrow?"

Mark answers, "Sure, Sandy will be there?"

Bob answers, "hell yes!"

With the evening over Sandy cleans up Bob's living room and we crawl into bed in the spare room. Bob retires to his bed. Later that night I wake up to the bed moving and the sound of Sandy moaning. Bob has come into our room, Sandy is on her side facing me and she has her ass over to the edge of the bed. Sandy has lifted one leg to let Bob's cock in her pussy.

Bob sees that I am awake, as he slowly fucks Sandy says to me, "this is what she's here for isn't it?"

I answer, "Yes it is!"

Sandy looks at me and bites her lip as Bob continues to fuck her sore used pussy.

What a night! What a slut!

12