All Comments on 'My Slutster Sister Ch. 01'

by CiaoSteve

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

By the way Lying Eyes, was the Eagles, not Eric Clapton.

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 6 years agoAuthor

Well spotted will be corrected soon.

Cumforyou333Cumforyou333over 6 years ago
Fantastic read

I loved it. Ben seems kinda creepy but I guess that's the point no?

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 6 years agoAuthor
Ben, creepy?

Interesting comment. I guess he is kind of creepy, but if you asked Ben himself he'd probably say that he was just a typical teenager, fantasising over sex but not getting any. Add to that the fact that his sister seems to have so much more in life than he does and you can start to imagine what is going on in his head. So when the opportunity arises he decides to make the most of it.

In Chapter 2 he gets what he wants, so the question is whether he simply backs off at that point or not.

So yes, back to the question. In a way he is kind of creepy, and intentionally so. At the end of the day it is only a story and meant to be seen as such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCiaoSteve@CiaoSteve
I've neglected this for some time, letting real life take over fantasy life. About time I brought it up to date. I'll cherry pick some of my favourites to see if they tickle your fancy just as much as they did mine. You never know, maybe you'll cum to enjoy them, and if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES