My Slutster Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped the video there and pondered, trying to work out whether the performance I had just seen was the same as the one I heard from the bath. There were similarities but also differences, the main one being the creaking noise that could be heard the previous time. Here, with the vibrator up her pussy she was pretty much still on the bed so that didn't explain the creaking. Anyway, I had found out what I already suspected; my sister wasn't quite as innocent as she tried to make out. I decided to leave the camera up for a few more weeks to see if she had any other party tricks.

There were repeat performances over the coming weeks, fingers, vibrator and a slightly larger rubber dildo all seemed to come into play. The more I watched the more I idolised my older sister. She was hotter than I could ever have imagined and before long she was all I could think of. The Friday "me" time had done away with the top shelf mags and was now driven by pure imagination. Eyes closed, I would see her reaching for my cock and stroking it gently, feeling its girth as it grew in her hand. Then she would climb on top and sink her warm pussy all the way down on my hard shaft. My hand was now that warm tight pussy, stroking up and down my manhood as a vision of Dani riding my cock filled my mind. I picked up speed imagining her getting close to orgasm. It was almost as if I could feel her tight walls clamping down as I spewed my load into the bath.

This was so wrong but I was now obsessed with Dani, longing for my wet dreams to become reality. I'd never felt this way about anyone before so the first question was why, when it happened, did it have to be my sister? This was followed by a second question which was, what am I going to do about it? I could hardly rock up into my sister's bedroom and ask outright if she fancied riding my cock, could I? That's what I really wanted, but it just wouldn't be right.

So, the only thing I could do was keep the camera running and see what other surprises she would throw my way. What happened next was a bigger surprise that I could ever have imagined.

It was a couple of weeks later on a Wednesday lunchtime when the camera burst into life. It was Dani who walked into her bedroom, but that wasn't at all out of the ordinary. What was unusual, especially for a lunchtime, was that she changed into a little red baby doll and matching red lace knickers. Without her doing anything more I could already feel my cock twitch as it started to grow. I watched as she left her room and then a matter of minutes later returned once more. I hit pause and gasped at what I saw. Dani was not alone. Following her into the room was an older man, a middle aged man, a man I recognised.

It was Uncle Jack . . . . Dad's brother.

I hit play again and watched as the two frolicked together, kissing and embracing, Dani gradually stripping Uncle Jack of his attire as they went. Within minutes he was naked, his cock already hard and springing to attention. I could see Dani doing what I dreamed of, one hand around his hard shaft and gently stroking him. Uncle Jack though obviously had other ideas and picked up my sister in his arms before unceremoniously dumping her in the middle of the bed. He climbed on the bed after her and practically ripped off those red knickers. This time I had a clear view as he spread my sisters legs wide and dipped his mouth in to her naked cunt. I could hear Dani moan as he worked his tongue into her. It only lasted a moment before he withdrew and, kneeling up, pulled her forward by the legs until his cock was positioned just in front of her wet lips. Jack leant forward and sank his cock into her young pussy. I could hear the gasp as she took his girth.

There they sat for a minute or two before Jack started to work slowly in and out of my sister's cunt, picking up speed as he went but in this position there was little depth to his thrusts. That all changed though as he reached out and, grabbing Dani by the arms, pulled her upwards in one movement until she was sitting over his cock, held up by his strong arms. I watched as she wrapped her legs back under her cute ass and slowly sank down on his now upright cock. She knew just what he wanted and expertly rode his cock, ginding followed by short strokes followed by long full length strokes. This continued for several minutes before Jack grunted, holding Dani in tight as he flooded her pussy with his huge load. Dani though simply continued to grind away, cum leaking out around his impaled cock, as she reached her own climax. She screamed as she came before slumping into his arms.

I switched off the video at that point, not quite believing what I had just seen. Here was my sister, the sister I now idolised, fucking my Dad's brother and in Dad's house to boot. Now the penny dropped. This was how Dani earned her keep. My sister wasn't as innocent as she portrayed. My sister was a slut, a wanton slut and it seemed that she didn't mind who she went with. Maybe this also explained how she could keep her job even when she rarely turned up for work. Maybe there were others too.

It was then that my mind went into overdrive. Dani had her dirty little secret so why couldn't I use it to my advantage? She was the one with everything to lose and I was the one with everything to gain. My plan was set. Whether she liked it or not my fantasy was going to become real. It was just a matter of finding the right time.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Dani was a regular at the local gym; how else would you get a firm ass like that if you didn't work out. She would go two or three times a week, usually during the day but also on a Tuesday evening. It happened that one Tuesday, a couple of weeks after her sexscapade with Uncle Jack, our parents were out. It was ideal. All I had to do was wait for Dani to return. She was very predictable and always jumped in the shower once she got back. This time I would have a surprise waiting for her when she got out again.

I waited, my heart beating fast with anticipation. Dani walked in through the front door. God how sexy she looked in those tight fitting gym clothes; three quarter length trousers and cropped bra top. She literally exuded wanton lust. I could almost imagine the others at the gym focusing more on my sister than their own workout. Off she went, walking upstairs with me watching closely, her hips swinging seductively as she climbed upwards. I heard a door open and close upstairs, assuming it was Dani entering her room. Slowly, trying not to make a sound, I crept upstairs myself and waited on the landing, listening. There it was, the sound I wanted to hear, the sound of a running shower.

My heart was beating ten to the dozen as I grasped hold of the door handle and slowly turned it. The door creaked as it opened and I walked into the room. The only noise was coming from the en suite shower room. I glanced inside. My expectations were confirmed; there was Dani, a ghostly vision in the steam of the cubicle. My cock was already hard and I could have simply stood there and pulled myself off. I had other ideas though and waited until finally the water stopped running and the shower door opened, an arm reaching out and grabbing a towel from the rail. I watched as the ghostly vision of my sister dried herself down before wrapping the towel around her midriff, from just over her large breasts to just below her hot pussy. The cubicle door opened wide . . . .

"What the fuck. Ben! What the hell are you doing in here," she exclaimed.

"Oh, you know Dani. I thought we needed to talk."

"Talk? Are you mad? I'm trying to take a shower and you want to bloody well talk. Get out Ben or I'm telling Mom that you've been spying on me in the shower."

She held the towel tight around her body.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I was you. A little bird tells me you've been keeping a few secrets that you wouldn't want Mom and Dad to know about. A few dirty little secrets," I continued, teasing her. "Oh and by the way, I wouldn't worry about your modesty. I've already seen it all."

"Look, Ben, I'm getting rather pissed off now so get out and let me get dressed. We can talk later if that's really what you want. Oh, and what do you mean you've already seen it all?"

"Well, Dani. Do you remember that phone you gave me? You're usually so careful to clear them down but this time you left a few photos on there." I smiled before continuing. "And, if I must say so, you are pretty hot, especially with no clothes on."

There was silence. It seemed that I had my sisters attention at last.

"Ben," her voice was now much softer and the initial anger had subsided "they were just a few pictures for fun. Nothing more. I should have deleted them but I didn't. It's not really something to take to get so bothered about is it? So, please can you just leave me to finish getting dried."

I laughed. Dani really thought this was all about pictures on her phone.

"I don't think that would be appropriate."

I walked towards my sister and she backed off, stepping backwards until finally she was up against the wall. I stood just in front of her, one arm leaning against the wall, my eyes staring directly into hers.

"Do you really think I'm so bothered about a few photos of you in the buff? I think you've got a much bigger, much dirtier secret that you really wouldn't want Mom and Dad to find out about."

"I don't understand Ben. What are you talking about?"

Whether it was an act or not I didn't know but Dani almost appeared scared.

"Oh you know," I continued "you've always had everything you wanted and I often wondered how you came by it. New phones, new clothes, new holidays."

"It's called work Jack. It pays money and with money you can buy new things. You should try it some time instead of having your head in a book."

"Now that seems reasonable, except that you never seem to go to work," I joked "so there must be something else."

I leant forward, my body now resting against Dani's. I could feel her large breasts, under the towel, squashed up against my chest.

"So what could there be that could make you so much money?"

Slowly I reached down with my free hand and placed it just above her knee. She shivered at my touch, struggling slightly as I moved my hand upwards to the edge of the towel and then underneath.

"Any ideas Dani?"

"Ben . . . don't . . . it's not . . . right," she was struggling to speak as she felt my hand tracing a line directly towards her pussy. "We can talk . . . about this . . . but -"

Dani stopped silent as my fingers found their target. I ran them over her mound, feeling the contrast between her smooth skin and that soft hairy landing strip.

"Talk? Oh it seems you talk a lot. At least it seems that you let your body do the talking. I've seen you Dani. I've seen you with Uncle Jack."

"That was just a trip to the beach Ben. Those photos are nothing."

"You still think this is all about photos Dani."

I kicked her right ankle forcing her legs to splay slightly and allowing my fingers to dip in between. She gasped as I ran my digits over her pussy lips.

"Don't Ben. You can stop now and I won't tell anyone."

"You didn't say that to Uncle Jack did you? I saw the way you took him into your room. I saw the way you stripped him. I saw the way you let him put his cock up against your wet pussy."

She gasped at the feeling of my two fingers now lined up directly at the opening to her love canal. Whether she was scared or not Dani was already wet down below.

"I saw the way you let him thrust inside you."

"Nooo, Ben," she screamed as my fingers rammed up into her tight pussy. "We can't. We mustn't. Were brother and sis . . . "

Her voice tailed off as I rammed my fingers in and out of her tight little cunt. I had no intention of being gentle and from her reaction it seemed she loved it. Her breathing intensified and she became a little unstable on her feet as I continued my onslaught. I could feel the tightness building down below and was sure it was only a matter of time before she would cum. I was right. Dani screamed as it hit, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as her legs gave way. Here was my defiant sister, slumped against me with two fingers deep up her young tight pussy.

"Am I right Dani? Is that your dirty little secret? Do you get your money by fucking around?"

"Y . . . yes, Ben."

"Uncle Jack?"

"I didn't mean it to happen, it just did?"

"Anyone else Dani?"

"A few . . . I just . . . just needed the money."

"So what is stopping me telling Mom and Dad? After all, here you are fucking Dad's brother in Dad's house. Tell me, why shouldn't I just let them know."

"Please Ben. Please don't. I can make it worth your while. It can be . . . . be . . . " she hesitated and struggled to get the words out "be our little secret."

I withdrew my fingers from her used pussy and licked off her juices. Boy did my sister taste sweet. I paused for a minute before replying to her.

"If you want this to remain our little secret then listen carefully."

"I'm listening Ben."

"Next Friday I will get home from college mid afternoon. You will answer the door dressed only in that little red number that you wore for Uncle Jack the other day. Then you will show me just how big a slut my sister, or maybe I should say "slutster" is. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Yes, Ben . . . ."

12