My Sluttiest Day (One of, So far...)

Story Info
Getting out of a ltr and experiencing all kinds of open sex.
4.5k words
4.12
6.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a skilled God at what I do. A high functioning third shift alcoholic and drug addict. I am so deep in the closet about my sexuality that I don't even know my love and craving for cum. I just turned 40 and about average everywhere, five-eight, 155, 6" and cut. I work a lot of twelve-hour days, including most every Saturday and eight on every Sunday they offer due to a recent divorce and relocation two hours north. I live fifteen miles away from work in a tiny, tiny town. We had an abundance of bars and a Wal*mart, and that was about it. I found myself in an apartment building shaped like an L. The corner apartment was twice the size of all the others (but only two small windows and a door). Perfect for a closeted man, no one could see in, and with all the apartments, no one knew who was visiting who by parking layout.

After six months of working like a dog, I finally began to see the financial light at the end of the tunnel. So after work a couple of days a week, I start stopping at the local watering hole. I walk into a Full House. I am new to the area. I pretty much stayed in my work area and didn't much talk to anyone. But the bar is packed. Thank God I had on my union shirt. The guy at the corner of the bar right when you walk in stopped me and said I think you're new here. My name is Blake... union stays this side of the barmaid station, beyond that is townies only. I saw the stool next to him was empty but glassed the bar up to the bar rail, all union guys obviously, and beyond that, they were local drunks in for a breakfast porkchop in a can or two, so he wasn't a liar. I grab the stool and introduce myself, and he says the seating arrangement is set in stone here. If I come back, that's my seat since the first six stools never fail to show up. A few beers in, I head to the bathroom and smoke a one-hitter. When I get back, the bar smells like weed. So I pulled out my hitter and smoked another one once I sat down. The whole bar sighs in unison, and you can feel the mood loosen up a little.

The guy next to me, Blake, becomes my best friend, we fuck his wife and a couple of other girls together, and one time I had one of his kid's toy hammer handles stuck up my asshole. After I get everything paid off, I start going to the bar five days a week. I begin to suspect my new buddy does coke, but I keep my mouth shut. If I wanted some, I would take the two-hour trip back home. Where I know what I am getting. After the bar, I sit in my apartment with a few more beers while looking for cocks to suck. I log into adam4adam, squirt, and adult friend finder daily.

I have a large All In One and a laptop that I HDMI jumped to the large screen. I buy an HD camera for the nights I get too drunk and suck dick live in a squirt webcam room for the random 15 people in the country. I wind up hooking up with about eight guys regularly. One guy has almost nine inches and is super thick. I first sucked him at a Red Roof Inn. The older Mexican housekeeping lady walked in on me butt naked, with a hard cock, on my knees, holding up his fat cock with two hands while trying to stretch my lips further down than the tip. That is one of my favorite gay experiences. I wind up with about 7 or 8 regular fuck buddies in just a couple of months. I meet this cute fat girl, well, not fat, but super thick real close to being overweight, and we start fucking after the bar in the morning, then I go home and suck dick.

So clear on up through summer and fall, I pretty much keep it groundhogs day. Get off work, drink at the bar until Ms. wet super chunk texts that she got the kids on the bus. Then I order another beer and a shot. While the old bartender pours and grabs a beer from the cooler, I slam the last of what I got. Then do the same with the shot glass and nurse the new beer. I got to give her time to shower. Then a few hours of being face sat, eating ass, making sure I fed her the first full load, then shooting the second in her baron womb in a hurry to head back home to look for cock to suck. I would look for a new cock for a couple of hours, suck a cock, then go to bed for the next workday. It is good to have a schedule.

Its weekends off where it starts getting a little sticky. On Friday mornings, I was drunk, had a couple of nuts in the ole girl, and sucked at least one cock by 11 am. I finally concluded that I was happy with the group of cock and the partners attached to them. I was pleased sucking out my four or five loads a week, then that much again over the weekend. Well, content. So instead of cruising online all day, I decided I would be in bed by noon and go to a local hayseed bar down the road a piece on Fridays.

When I walked in, the bar had about 20 women in there and no men. I thought I died and went to the heavens, but all the guys were out in a fenced-in area doing coke. I catch one woman get this oh look fresh meat look on her face and head for a stool in her direction.

She was the perfect bimbo biker chick in a short denim skirt. That orange Harley G-string pulled way above her beltline. Slightly heeled boots show how much she has had to drink. A baby doll with buttons, trying so hard to make them big B's into cleavage. The leather jacket was there to hide the failure, That bleached blonde teased hair up in a bandana. She was a union Government employee, so we hit it off right out of the gate. A little older than me, starting to look like she has tanned a bit too much. After a couple of beers, it's Last Call, and she says the fun's over. I tell her it doesn't have to be. I got a 30 pack and a bottle at my place.

She lights up and quickly agrees. I am still sober because I spent my entire time focusing on this moment rather than drinking, so I get her sexy stumbling ass into the car and have an uneventful ride home. Once in the kitchen, I grab some rocks glasses, a shot glass, a bottle of Jägermeister, and some RedBull. As soon as we knock back that first bomb and set the glasses down, she is kissing me, Deep, passionate, wanting kisses, both hands firmly gripping me. The filthy whore in this aging bleach blonde biker slut does not seem to have been uncaged in some time. Within minutes she is on her knees, desperately trying to free her deepest desire. She roots her lips to my balls as my cock engorges itself with want. Two hours into knowing this woman, I have her on her knees, mouth full of cock staring me in the eyes, while I pull her head down that last inch. As she heaves her back, then goes concave as the last of me eases the rest of the way into her mouth, and I think how much I love small-town girls.

I scoop her up and carry her to the bed. Throwing her to the middle to catch her off guard, I grab a heeled ankle and immediately drag her ass to the edge of the bed. I use my thumb to slide her orange Harley G string to the side so that I can slide my slobbery shiny cock in her. I take a few sample strokes, then drop to my knees and cram my tongue in her asshole. It gave no protest, letting me know this was not her first rodeo.

I put my hands on her thighs to open her up and pull my head back to view her beauty. My attention is immediately grabbed by her enormous clit. It is about the size of my thumb to the nail. I instantly latch my lips onto that monster, and she begins to squirm. I begin to notice how wet my chin is. Her legs start to curl. Hooking the top of her thighs, I pull her in close. I was cramming my face into her now buttery crotch. I lock my lips on her clit, swirling my tongue while humming deeply, and she loses it. Screaming no stop, pushing on my head, but I am locked in, I step up the speed and intensity. Her Elmer's glue is running out thick. I can feel the bubbles and spatter as I try to breathe.

Once she regains composure, I slow my lapping of her juices and return to standing. My cock is not as hard now, but plenty of hard enough to penetrate. In the morning, I take her back to the bar to get her Jeep, and she tells me we should do this every Friday, and I agree.

Come winter; we have a record-setting blizzard for this part of the country. I saw the reports and stocked up on provisions the morning of its beginning. I filled the cart with 30 packs, two half gallons of rum, a big plastic jug of vodka, a couple of large batches of hamburger, buns, and several handfuls of pizzas. When I wake up, I go to my door, and because of the cyclone wind effect and me being in the corner, the snow has piled shoulder deep at my storm door. So I snap a pic and email it to my boss, saying I won't be coming in. The snow stays around for months, like 18 inches in a night,

All of the hook-ups dry up. I am off work a week, just drunk, covered in lube and drying cum, eating pizza and burgers. It takes almost three weeks for the bar to open back up. Too much snow to risk it on the way home, in any case. It is two months before things are back to normal. Hell, the first Friday I stop at the bar, the townies are sitting on the union side and union on the townie side. My buddy is coked-up, even gives me a little, and I get bit. I tell him to take it easy that I will call him in a bit. I leave and start the 2-hour drive back home, making a phone call to get him to meet me halfway. So a little over an hour later, I have an ounce of cocaine, and I get back to the bar where my buddy has blown his coke and money and is being a nuisance. Him being in no condition to drive, I take him back to my place.

When we get there, I need to piss, and he grabs a beer. When I get back, he has my computer lit up with porn. OH FUCK, all my gay hook-up tabs are open. Thank God I was watching Gloryhole Swallow right before work. But I usher him away from the computer and to the couch, telling him I will HDMI it to the big screen, and he is giddy like a school kid. I grab the mouse, close all the gay tabs, send the porn to the big screen, so I pull an eight ball out and start chopping lines. Once I get enough to keep us busy for a couple of hours, I snort 2, get up, and hand him the straw. He stops jerking what looks to be a rather lengthy cock through his jeans and takes it from me. I head to grab a beer while he snorts them. When I return, he has an 8.5" cut raging hard-on sticking out of his jeans. To which I say, if this is going to happen, I will be right back.

I head to the bedroom and take off my work clothes, grabbing my crotchless nylons and pink satin panties. I take a deep breath, grab Blake a set and return to the living room. He is butt naked, found my gallon jug pump bottle of lube, and greased up his coked-up cock, desperately trying to keep it hard. Blake sees me in my panties and nylons and flips out. He comes over, rubbing his cock all over the nylons. I hand him his outfit, and he runs to the brown leather loveseat to try them on. I give him room and do a few more lines to work up the courage to go over and swallow as much of him as I could. Then hold and slowly back off, leaving him coated in that good throat cough spit.

He has on the same crotchless nylons as me, and his white satin boy shorts are just to his knees when I get to him. I help with the band in the front, gently guiding his cock up the left leg and situating the band. I wrap my index and thumb around his cock, pulling all the wrinkles out of the material and softly leaving my hand on him. He heads to the desk to do a few lines, rubbing his cock across my face as he squeezed by. I get behind him as he has one knee in the rolling chair and one on the ground, head down, snorting a line with my hard cock mere inches from his asshole. When he snaps his head back from the desk, his ass shoots straight back into my rock-hard cock. That is when I figured out he had been with men before. He didn't budge, just came to a rest with the tip of my cock pushed into his balls. The only separation between us is two thin layers of satin, my cock twitches. I reach around and give his hard cock one good slow, soft stroke the entire length, then gesture him to the couch.

Once he gets out of the way, I figure I will play the horny cum guzzling bottom. So I take four lines and make them two, and kick one up each side. I kick my head back, ready to march right on over there, get on my knees and swallow him whole once the drain starts to numb my throat. But by the time I get there, he is on his knees, pulling my cock out to suck. We had too much coke to get off, but we sucked on each other for an hour, in vain(I guess out of the fact we had outed ourselves to each other).

He heads off to my bed to get an hour or so sleep before I can call his wife to come to pick him up, saying he drank too much. She thanks me and says she is on her way. I wake him up and tell him he has maybe 20 min. I grab a pair of PJs and put them over my nylons and panties. I reach back into the drawer and grab a couple of cock rings to present her with a better profile view. While he was out, I was looking for an available cock for a private party. Unfortunately, the only guy free and willing is the rough and ready Red Roof. Nearly nine inches of fat cock stretch out my lips, force it into my throat, and hold it till I puke kind of guy. Just as I am thinking this bitch need to hurry up, so I got time to whore myself up, she knocks.

She works third shift somewhere and tends a bar for lunches (she has monstrous tits and wears a baby doll to serve up lunches and brews to old golfers either about to go out or just came back. When I answer the door, I admit the blood slipped past the cock ring at an alarming rate. I didn't have any intention of having a raging hard-on in panties behind PJ pants in front of this guy's wife this morning when I got off, yet here I am. I step by the door and let her into the narrow hall. No way she didn't feel my cock as she went by. There he is, your pride and joy. Not the look I got back, but they hug, she thanks me for not letting him drive, and they head out.

I lock the door, bolting full speed to my phone and lipstick. Locked in, I can get ready for this big cock. I make my lips look good and drop my PJs into the hamper. I grab my denim short shorts I made. All frayed at the crotch looks like I got a hairy pussy! I throw on a white tube top, nothing fancy, and my only China Doll Wig. I look at my phone and do the math, I still got twenty minutes, so I do the remaining lines and smoke some weed while chopping some more.

I pull a tiny thin six-inch dildo out of the plastic stackable drawer set between the TV and desk and suck the tip to get it wet, then stand it off to the side while I snort good fat long lines up each nostril. The drain is fantastic! I can't tell how numb my throat is from it, so that is a good sign. Just for good measure, I scrape all the residue from the lines up and roll the dildo tip in it. I take careful aim and run it to the back of my throat without touching anything. Then push it in as far as you can reach and hold on, don't puke. It will subside. Then it eases. I give it a second so I can catch my breath, then slide it all the way back.

A lot better but not perfect, so I do two more lines and repeat the following process. The fourth time is a charm, I guess, the dildo didn't slow down, and I didn't move a millimeter. I put some gay silver daddy/twink boy porn on (back when it was easier to find), grabbed my phone, and went to unlock the door. I suck the dildo clean on the way to the bathroom, leaving it on the counter when I get the text that he is here. I tell him it is unlocked to lock the deadbolt behind him. I am almost ready.

My lips are perfect, and I head out to find him in the kitchen with his massive cock and full sagging, aged balls outside of his trousers, just slowly stroking it. He sees me and laughs. "You got all dressed up to get face fucked?" I am starting to realize my error in judgment, this high, consenting to I am not sure I think I know what. Yet I smile and push on forward with a smile, telling him it will be fun. He grabs my hand and leads me to the loveseat. Letting go of me, he pushes my coffee table to the TV and has a seat on the very edge, leaving his cock hand out about a foot from my side angle. I am lost.

A gentle hand then grabs and guides me to squat our cocks, almost touching on my way down. Placing both hands on his pelvis right next to his cock and balls, he tells me I won't be needing my hands. His gentle hand reaches his thumb into my mouth and pinches me under my jaw like a bass, not so gently. He leans in slow and spits a big wad into my mouth, then all of a sudden, all I am aware of is this big long hard cock coming at me. I can make out a thumb down there at the base and a cock ring behind that. The next thing I know, I have two hands wrapped firmly around my head, and because I loosened up, I could take him almost seven inches on that first go.

For the longest time, it was just short pumping strokes, slow, very rhythmic, More than enough to get the saliva flowing. Just back far enough to drag more goo from the middle of my throat. I can feel the wetness of the leather love seat when I am pushed in and pulled down deeper. Then the beat changes. His hands grasp me with more intent, and he stands up. I slacked off and loosened my grip on my ankles. My hands pulled up and rested against his thighs out of survival. I needed to catch myself from bottoming out on his cock. I needed air. I felt the sharp sting of an open hand across my face just before hearing the loud crack followed by I told you. His cock plowed into my throat so fast, when his cock ring hit my teeth, I sprayed a thick load into the carpet. I take a firm grip on my ankles as the tip to cock ring strokes' don't let up.

I vomit hard, but I manage to clench up and arch my body enough to use his cock to push it back down. Just for a few more strokes, though, all the beer comes spilling out of me around his cock. He leaves seven inches in my throat, just thrusting the final two in and out of my worn-out hole to keep the stomach contents coming. Or so I think. Me puking around his cock is making him ready to cum. The short strokes were just the build-up, but by the time I realized, I was running out of oxygen from having his cock down my throat too long. It was like a strobe light for a bit. The light shows through pubic hair then I blackout, just over and over.

When I open my eyes, he is gone. I have the taste of cum in my mouth and a sore throat. My face is lying in a puddle of vomit. My overly abusive daddy left me passed out in a slurry of his cum and my vomit. He pushed the pass-through lock on his way out so that no one could walk in on me. Sweet of him, I latch the deadbolt and stagger to the bathroom. I look a ridiculous mess. I forego cleaning myself to grab a few towels, run some water and get the living room cleaned back up and put together. Within twenty minutes, I was out of the shower, and you would never know a semi-willing sissy bitch agreed to far more than she had bargained!

I sit back down at my computer loading up some more cum filled porn compilation videos, and get to looking for more dick. I send messages to guys I have hooked up with and tell them I am partying and down for whatever, then get into stroking my cock. The telephone notification sound from one of my messages goes off. It's the Captain, a retired gentleman packing a very girthy seven and a half inch uncut butte. Into role play and webcam humiliation. He says he has to run some errands, that I should get dolled up and be at his place in an hour. As I am gathering my make-up to put in the car, having picked out the sluttiest street whore outfit I can muster together, I get a text from Blake. He left a pack of smokes on my nightstand and wonders if I can run them to him. I tell him I will be headed his way in 40 min or so, and I will drop them by. So I pull my skirt up about an inch and throw a pair of jeans and hoody over my outfit, so his wife doesn't notice. My wig, heels, make-up, his smokes, drugs, a few beers, a bottle of lube, and a handful of condoms all go in a backpack for a purse, and I am off.

12