My Sluttiest Day (One of, So far...)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I blew by the Captain's place on that two-lane blacktop on my way to Blakes's running 55, his car was not there, so I still got time. The Garmin GPS unit suctioned to the windshield said I still had seven minutes left to Blakes. Having never been in this area, I kept it at fifty-five. When I pull up, there is a pile of some 3000 Bud Light cans off the end of the deck-like porch. I get a text saying that the door is open, right, end of the hall. So I followed the simple directions to find him stroking his cock to barely legal eighteen-year-old girls that looked like his daughter getting fucked by middle-aged guys that looked like him. Just saying I noticed.

I threw him his cigs and inquired as to the whereabouts of his ole lady. She still had like 20 minutes or something left in her shift and long drive home. So I dropped my jeans and ripped off my hoody, dropping to my knees and swallowing his cock. He must have been ready when I got there because it's only a handful of seconds later that he is shooting high-pressure ropes, drops, globs, and streams into the air, landing on the side of my face, head, and outfit as he caught me off guard. By the time I get my mouth back on his tip, I can only milk out another glob or two. His load may have been plentiful, but the consistency was that of water, the flavor was sharp, bitter even, and it had a potent smell. He makes some joke about not usually cumming so quick. I must be an excellent cock sucker.

I smile at the compliment while licking some cum from my hand, saying I got what I came for, and put on my cover outfit. As I dressed, Blake told me that I didn't have to get dressed for him. When I tell him I got dressed for some role play with a much older daddy type down the road, he is shocked! Mentioning that I will also be showing up smelling of fresh cum. I tell him I am stealing a couple of beers and leaving the room, not reacting to his comment. There is a whole shelf of Bud Light tallboys at the bottom of the fridge, so I grab four, and when I get back to the car, I see my phone flashing a text notification. It takes me a minute to get in the car, get the beers in the bag, and reply to the text. I expected you would be sitting here waiting. I explain that I am 8 minutes away, and I will be right there.

12