My Slutty Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A fictional story about how a girl cheated on her boyfriend.
1.2k words
4.5
3.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy is so wet just talking about this. I am such a slut, and I absolutely love it! I may have cheated on my boyfriend (Several times), but I am NOT a bad person. The truth is, there are 2 sides to every story. This is my side of it.

Bryan was my long distance boyfriend of 3 years. I loved him to death. He was always kind and supportive and treated me like a fucking queen. And I loved him for that! I met him online through a similar interest that we had.

We talked back and forth, and even did some Skype calls. We met in person a few times just like any other long distance relationship out there usually goes. Eventually I moved down to Chicago to be closer to him. I found a condo about 10 minutes from his house and settled in. I also applied to a local Culinary school nearby. That's when all the trouble started.

It was my first day of class. My boyfriend had dropped me off. I remember being so nervous for my first day. My Professor introduced himself and began to give us an overview of what to expect from the class.

I honestly can not remember a word my Professor said at that time. I think he was yapping about a fish or something, I'm not exactly sure. Mainly because I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying. I was distracted. distracted by something else. Or should I say, 'Someone else'.

I turned my head away from the Professor for a second and that's when I saw him. This handsome guy sitting just a few feet away from me. about 4 tables across the room. He was so fucking hot! Looked like he was in great shape too.

For some odd reason, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. His name was Josh. In his 20's I would say. I was 18 at the time. I found my eyes being drawn to his crotch for some reason. I looked down at his pants, wondering just how big his cock was. "What would his cock feel like inside my mouth?" I remember thinking to myself. "Is it hard? Can I suck it?"

Then I remembered, "Oh my God, I have a boyfriend!" I felt so guilty even looking at Josh. "How could I do that to my boyfriend?" I thought to myself. "Bryan is so sweet, and caring, and genuine. Bryan has always been there for me. What the fuck is wrong with me?" I couldn't do that to my boyfriend. I loved him so much. The thought of losing Bryan absolutely killed me. So I shook it off and pretended I never looked in the first place.

A few minutes after my Professor stopped yapping about the fish, he began to explain the project he was assigning to us. He asked us to work in pairs. I thought, in a sarcastic tone, "Great! First day of school and already a project. Unbelievable." So, he began to pair the students up. And sarcastically, to my damn luck, I got thrown together with the one guy I did not want to be paired up with....Josh!

"Just great!" I thought to myself. "I was just thinking about sucking his dick, and now I have to do a project with him. This is ridiculous." God really must have a sense of humor.

So, there I am sitting next to Josh. My Pussy was tingling at this point by the way. We politely exchanged handshakes and smiles. I basically just pretended like nothing was going on. But inside, I was dying.

Josh and I decided to do the project on a Yellow Tail. We both had to cook our own fish and combine the cooked fish with some sides, such as Jazmine rice, Brown rice, white rice, vegetables, whatever we wanted. We also needed to make the dish look presentable and crafty. The Professor gave us 4 weeks to come up with this exquisite dish which will then be tasted by the Professor himself. Worst of all, it counted for 50% of our grade. I was shitting bricks!!

After class, Josh and I exchanged numbers, which was awkward for me considering the fact that I was daydreaming about his cock all day. I felt so ashamed of myself. I had completely forgotten about my boyfriend! This wasn't me. I didn't know what was going on, but in some strange way, I also kind of liked it. I wasn't sure why. I couldn't put my finger on it.

Another student gave me a ride home that afternoon because my boyfriend was still in school at the time my class finished. The student's name is "Eddie." Very outgoing and not shy at all. Super funny and fun to be around. Eddie would give me a ride home after class every day because of my boyfriend's busy schedule. I made sure to be open and honest with Bryan about this. I told Bryan that from now on, Eddie was going to take me home after class. I asked Bryan if he was okay with that. Bryan didn't think twice and allowed this to happen. He 100% trusted me, and I fucking loved him for that! Unfortunately, he shouldn't have....I'll explain later.

I felt so guilty about having those thoughts about Josh, so I made sure I gave my boyfriend the best blowjob he's ever had in his life!

I sucked him furiously that night! Slamming my head up and down, up and down, up and down. His cock was so hard, it was amazing. It was slippery and wet. I was amazed how easy it was for me to slide my throat all the way down his rock hard cock. I waited at the bottom for a few moments and then released to I could catch my breath.

I didn't want him to cum just yet. I wanted him to enjoy it as much as possible. He deserved it. For being such an amazing boyfriend. So gently, with a steady relaxing pace, I stroked his cock with my hand. Tugging his cock up and down, up and down, up and down at a slow pace. I wanted him to catch his breath. To relax a little bit.

Then, I did his favorite thing in the world. I wrapped my fingers tightly around the bottom of his dick, holding it up to my mouth like a microphone, and swirled my tongue in a circular motion around the head of his raging cock.

He shuttered with intense pleasure. He fucking loved that! And I knew that from previous occasions. I continued to swirl my tongue around the head of his dick, driving him absolutely crazy! I did this for about 30 seconds, just teasing him. He was so fucking hard! Then, I felt some pre-cum. I knew he was ready to cum.

So I stopped. I turned my head to look at him and I said, "Do you want to cum for me?" He nodded. Obviously. So I stroked him really, really, really fucking hard. Furiously stroking his meat! Up and down! Up and down! Up and down! Faster! Faster!! Faster!!! FASTER!!!!

And then...BAM! Cummed straight up into face....I slowed down a little so he could enjoy the orgasm, but I was covered in his cum! I absolutely loved it. Feeling his warm cum all over my face. It turned me on so much.

Later on that night, we kissed each other goodnight, and he left home. I never told him about the thoughts I had about sucking Josh's dick. Why would I? Nothing happened with Josh and I....At least not yet.