My Slutty Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
A Wet dream causes excitement.
1k words
4.14
2.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, after giving my boyfriend a blowjob, I woke up with my pussy soaking wet! And it wasn't because I gave my boyfriend the best head of his life that night. It was because I had a dream about Josh.

In my dream I was laying in Josh's bed, completely naked. My perfect natural regular sized boobs out in the open, with my legs spread wide. My arms were also spread wide. My wrists and ankles were handcuffed to the bed to be precise. I was spread Eagle across his bed with my perfectly shaven pussy out in the open. My pussy was wet and my nipples were hard.

In my dream, my pussy was so wet at this point I remember feeling the need to finger myself, but I couldn't because my hands were tied. This was the most exciting part of the dream. Wanting to finger myself but wasn't allowed to because I was restrained! "Could someone please finger me?" I thought to myself. Then, out of nowhere, Josh walks into the room and stands at the front of the bed.

Josh slowly unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it, revealing his perfect athletic body. He said, "You want more?" I nodded. He kept going. This time he unbuckled his belt and removed it. Then is pants. dropped them down revealing his boxers. And finally, the best part of all, he dropped his boxers! I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw his dick!

I was so excited! It wasn't hard yet, though. But then to my surprise, he said "I'm gonna cum for you. Right here right now. And you're gonna watch." He started stroking his dick! right in front of me.

I could see his cock getting hard. Harder and harder after each stroke. My pussy was so fucking wet! I couldn't handle it. I was squirming, bending my toes, making tight fists. I didn't know what to do! Oh my God, I was so horny. I wanted to finger myself but I couldn't.

Josh was stroking his cock right in front of me and I couldn't do anything about it. My pussy was dripping wet at this point. The bed sheets were getting wet, my nipples were getting harder, and I just kept squirming. I didn't want this dream to end. Then, to my damn luck, my stupid alarm went off.

"DAMNIT!" I thought to myself. Who was I hurting? I mean, seriously? I couldn't even watch him cum? You gotta be kidding me! I was so wet, it was unbelievable. I knew I had 1 hour before my boyfriend came to pick me up to drive me to Culinary school, which realistically meant, I needed 30 minutes to put my clothes on, brush my teeth, and fix my hair. Another 20 minutes to do my makeup, so I had only 10 minutes to finger myself. I was so wet, that wasn't even a problem.

So I went for it. I only sleep with my panties on at night so that's really all I had on. I was also wearing a regular t-shirt with no bra underneath. Didn't care too much about the shirt. I just wanted to finger myself.

So I quickly slid my panties off, it was a black thong. I absolutely love thongs. I love the way the thin fabric presses up against my ass cheeks. So I slid my black thong off, exposing my shaved pussy, and I went to work.

I stuck 2 fingers in my pussy, and just went to town! I furiously fingered myself. Pushed my fingers in and out of my pussy really, really fast. I couldn't help myself. I wasn't even thinking about my boyfriend at this time. I didn't even care about Bryan at this point. Fuck him. All I care about right now is Josh. It was all about Josh and his rock hard cock.

As I was fingering myself, I was thinking about Josh's naked body standing in front of me, just stroking his cock for me. I remember thinking, "Josh's cock is so amazing. Bigger than my boyfriend's. Josh's cock would feel so good inside me.

I was so close to cumming. I just kept going. Faster... Faster!...Faster!!...Faster!!!...FASTER!!!! Then, I heard myself screaming with pleasure out of the top of my lungs, "Oh my God, Oh my God, oh my God! I'm cumming!! Fingered myself faster. BAM! Squirted everywhere!! Some even hit the TV in front of me. "Oh fuck!!" My eyes rolled back. My legs were trembling. Shaking uncontrollably. I stayed laying down for a while as my legs continued to shake. My pussy was still contracting on its own.

As I layed there, I remember thinking, "Wow. I literally don't give a shit about my boyfriend anymore. Fuck him. All I care about is Josh. I mean, I love my boyfriend, but fuck. I haven't cummed that hard in so long. I want Josh."

Then, as I had those thoughts, I started to feel guilty. But then again I thought to myself, "Who cares. Bryan doesn't have to know." And technically, I wasn't cheating on Bryan. Yes I may have been thinking about josh the whole time, but at the end of the day, I never touched his cock. I never sucked his dick. I fingered myself. So with that thought in mind, I stopped feeling guilty about it.

Right after that, I got up, brushed my teeth, did my hair, changed my clothes, put my makeup on, and then next thing I know, I was in my boyfriend's car headed to the Culinary school.

As I was sitting in my boyfriend's car on the way to school, I found myself getting wet again. It was because my boyfriend was completely oblivious to the fact that I just fingered myself to a wet dream about Josh. The idea alone was just so hot for me. I don't know why I liked it, I just did. Something about making my boyfriend a cuckhold unbeknownst to him was making me really horny. And what happened next was something I never saw coming.