My Slutty Adventures Ch. 09

Story Info
My first face fucking session with Josh.
1.6k words
4.33
1.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rings. It's from Josh. He said he was waiting outside for me. So I leave my apartment, lock the door and get into his car. We both said our hello's and exchanged smiles.

"You ready?" Asked Josh.

"Yeah." I said.

We drove off.

"Hey so um, that was some blowjob yesterday." Josh said with a smile on his face.

"Hehe. Glad you liked it." I responded.

"You did something for me yesterday, I want to do something for you in exchange. Do you have something in mind you would like to try?" Asked Josh.

I had to think about that one for a second. Then, almost instantly, I remembered that dream I had about Josh stroking his cock in front of me while I was tied to the bed naked. I remembered how much I wanted it to be a reality. Now, I might actually have the chance to make that a reality. So I told him about the dream. He liked the idea as well and offered to give it a try.

I was so excited!! I've seen Josh's cock already. I've sucked his dick, I've rubbed his balls, felt him up, made him cum. Now, he was going to make himself cum just for me while I'm tied to a bed completely exposed, where he could do whatever he wants with me. He would be in complete control. I never realized I loved the submissive side of this, but I do. And I was so excited.

We arrived at Josh's house. We didn't waste any time. We headed straight to his bedroom. Josh lives by himself so there was no chance anyone could walk in on us. My heart was beating so fast. My pussy was so wet. He closed the door to his bedroom and locked it. The sound of the lock on the door caught me off guard but it was sexy. As if he was going to do something really bad to me.

He ordered me to take off my clothes. So I did. Piece by piece. First, my shirt. Then my bra, exposing my beautiful natural boobs. Finally, my jeans and panties, exposing my perfectly shaven pussy. Then, he ordered me to kneel down in front of him. So I did. He was in control and it was sexy as fuck for me.

He then ordered me to suck his dick. So I did. And like a good girl, I unbuttoned his pants, slowly unzipped the zipper to his shorts and slid them down. To my surprise, his cock was immediately exposed. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. "Oh wow, you came prepared, huh?" I asked.

With a smile in his face, he said, "Well, you do give amazing blowjobs."

That made me laugh. I knew I gave good blowjobs. That's why my boyfriend always begs me for one, like the loser that he is. So, instead of grabbing his cock and stroking it to make it hard, I thought I would try something different. Instead of using my hands, why don't I just let my tongue do the work for me?

So I concentrated at the very bottom of his dick. I began to lick the bottom of the head. Just as I began to tease that area with my tongue, Josh exhaled telling me he liked that. So I kept it going, moving my tongue slightly up and down underneath the head. Then, in circles, swirling my tongue around the head of his dick. It didn't take long for him to get hard. Before I knew it, his cock was staring right at me, standing straight out.

I still didn't use my hands though. I started at the very bottom of his shaft, near his balls, and with my tongue I allowed my tongue to slide from the bottom all the way to the top of the head in a slow satisfying lick. Boy did he like that. So I did it a couple more times, licking the underside of his cock, from the bottom to the top. He was so hard, and I was so wet.

Next, as I was teasing his cock with my tongue, with one hand, I started to rub his balls very gently, like a good girl. I rubbed them in soft, small circles while I swirled my tongue around the head of his dick. I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth again. So, I let go of his balls, wrapped my fingers tightly around the bottom of his shaft and started to suck his dick. Moving my head slowly, up and down, up and down, up and down. I was naked, kneeling down in front of him, sucking his dick. This was so hot for me, I started to suck him faster. Up and down, up and down, up and down, like supergirl speed.

Next thing I knew, he grabbed both sides of my head and started fucking my throat! Thrusting his cock in and out of my throat. I actually liked it. I drove him so crazy, he decided to fuck my throat. For some reason, It didn't bother me. I actually loved getting my throat fucked.

Then, my phone rang. Josh pulled his cock out of my mouth and I caught my breath as I looked for my phone. I looked at the phone, and it was my cuckhold calling me. Bryan. This should be interesting. I picked up my phone and answered, "Hey, babe, what's up?"

"Where are you? You stuck in traffic?"

"No, I'm not in traffic. I'm still at school. I got held up with my project. I'll take an uber as soon as I'm done."

"Well, how long you gonna be?"

"Maybe an hour. It depends. Hey, listen babe, I gotta go. I have a lot to catch up on."

"Ok, see you soon."

"See you soon."

I hung up and apologized to Josh. He wasn't really bothered by that. His cock was still rock hard. Then he said, "Hey, let's try this one thing and then we can do your thing, ok?"

"Ok. What do you want me to do?"

"Lay down on your back, but make sure that your head is hanging off the edge of the bed."

So I layed down on the bed on my back just like he asked me to. My head was hanging off the edge of the bed. Next thing I know, his balls are hanging right above my face. He ordered me to open my mouth. So I did. Next thing I know, he puts his cock in my mouth. He started to thrust his cock up and down my throat, face fucking me. His balls were hitting up against my face. He face fucked me harder and harder, faster, and faster, each time his balls were slapping up and down my face.

I don't know what I enjoyed more, feeling his cock down my throat, or having his balls in my face. I could feel his cock going up and down my throat. Up and down, up and down, up and down, fast thrusting motions as his balls slapped up against my face. All I could see was his balls. All I could feel was his hard cock going up and down my throat. I couldn't stop staring at his balls. They were so mouthwatering. Before I knew it, he slammed his cock straight down my throat and stayed there. His balls were pressed up against my eyes, resting on my face. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. His cum shooting straight down my throat. It was so much cum, I couldn't swallow it, so his cum spilled out of my mouth covering my face with it.

I was SO TURNED ON. That was the hottest thing I have ever experienced. I just let a man face fuck me. The highlight of my entire experience is the image of Josh's balls hanging over my face. I didn't know I would be so turned on by a man's balls before. But it's different when they're hanging inches above your face.

He apologized for cumming so soon. Especially in my mouth. I wasn't mad. I couldn't blame him. I never admitted it to him, but this was hotter for me than it was for him. After our amazing face fucking session, we agreed to make my wet dream a reality in our next visit. But for now, a simple finger fucking will do for me. I was literally seconds away from cumming anyway. So I stayed in bed, on my back with my legs spread wide so my pussy was in clear view. I was gonna cum on the slightest touch, so I told him, "Just do it. Just finger fuck me. Do it as fast as you can."

So he put 2 fingers in my pussy and finger fucked my pussy like a fucking maniac. In and out, in and out, in and out. I screamed out loud, "Oh fuck!!!!!" "Ahhhhh!!!! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!!!! Ohhhhh, shiiiit!!!!" I came hard! Squirted all over his bed. I layed there for a few seconds and caught my breath.

"Why don't you come over to my apartment tomorrow night after my boyfriend leaves?" I asked him.

"Damn! That is smart! I like that. Sounds good. Do you have something I can tie you to the bed with?"

"Not really."

"That's alright, I'll think of something."

So it was a done deal. After my boyfriend left, Josh would come over and we will finally be able to make that wet dream a reality. I was excited. I couldn't wait. Till next time. ;)