My Story, My Confessions...

Story Info
A young woman finds out when she teases the wrong men...
4.2k words
4.37
14.9k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following fictional story and its characters are intended for entertainment purposes only. All individuals portrayed in this story are fictional and are represented as being 18 years of age or older. Any references to personal relationships, actions, or events are entirely fictitious and should not be interpreted as reflecting real-life situations or individuals. Please remember that this story is purely a work of fiction and does not endorse or promote any illegal or inappropriate activities. Reader discretion is advised.

"Fuck."

"This shouldn't feel this good."

"Why does this feel so fucking good?!"

These thoughts raced inside my head, my voice echoing loudly inside my head. I could barely think, the only thought I was able to piece together. Was why this felt so good? Why did this give me so much pleasure? Why was it so easy for them to make me cum? I was not thinking that I wanted them to stop. I was not hoping someone would come save me. I was thinking, and hoping, that they would keep going and give into their primal nature and ruin me completely.

It was a normal Saturday night; I checked my phone, and the time flashed on the screen, 9 PM. I did not have any plans for the weekend, my friends were busy, and I was not dating anyone. So, I figured I'd just stay home for the weekend and catch up on some reading. Reddit was my go-to for slutty confessions and some other taboo interests of mine; what else is a freshly 18 year old high school girl suppose to do? I was scrolling through a subreddit, when I found a story of a girl who went out to a park for a night walk when she was grabbed and pulled into a nearby bathroom. The man who grabbed her forced himself on her, pushing her down on her knees, shoving his cock in her mouth, and used her mouth like a fleshlight. The detail she wrote in the story turned me on, how the man who used her didn't care about her, only about how he could use her to get himself off.

This made me want to do something similar, so I sat up in bed and tried to think of a plan. There is a park near my house, it's a nice sized park with a concrete basketball court, a small playground, and in the middle is a couple gazebos with a public bathroom for men and women. There isn't much lighting in the park at night either, so I doubt I'd be caught.

I peeked outside my bedroom door, down the hall, to see if the light was on from my parents' room. I didn't see any light down the hall, so I figured they must be asleep. I closed my door gently and I turned around to walk to my closet. Now it was time to pick an outfit, I needed something that would give easy access to whoever wanted to explore my body. So, I took off my comfy clothes, a baggy shirt, my booty shorts, and my bra and panties. I stood there naked in my closet and looked at all my clothes, the perfect outside coming together inside my mind.

I began by sliding on a delicate black lace bra, its intricate patterns accentuating my curves. Its soft fabric brushed against my skin, causing a shiver of excitement to dance along my spine. Matching the bra, I slipped into a pair of lacy black panties.

Next, I pulled a white cropped tank top over my head, its soft fabric skimmed over the contours of my torso, leaving a tantalizing glimpse of my cleavage exposed. The snug fit of the top hugged my breasts, enhancing their shape and drawing attention to my every move. The sheerness of the fabric felt cool against the heat of flesh, which was rising in anticipation for what the night held in store.

I reached for the piece that brought it all together, a black pleated skirt. As I eased up my thighs, the fabric rustled against my bare skin, invoking a soft gasp to escape my lips. The skirt hugged my hips and accentuated the curves of my ass, making it impossible for any man who saw me to resist looking.

To further accentuate my legs, I rolled up a pair of white stockings, sheering fabric clinging to my skin, enhancing the smoothness of my calves. The sight of my legs enveloped in this ethereal whiteness, contrasting against the darkness of my skirt, was a breathtaking sight that left me feeling empowered and ready to take charge of the night's desires.

Completing my outfit for the night, I slipped on a pair of black ankle boots and black choker necklace. I looked in the mirror, turning my body left and right to see if everything looked good. I felt confident in the way I looked. I stand at 5' 4", I have a cute face, my skin is porcelain white, my breasts are a size G, my ass is fat, and I've heard the guys at school call me, "slim thick". As I stared at myself in the mirror, I felt a surge of anticipation course through my veins. I knew that any man who saw me would fall in love and his mind would be filled with all kinds of filthy thoughts. The question is though, would he be brave enough to act on those thoughts?

I grabbed my house key, my phone, then I turned off the lights in my room. I walked out of my room, as quietly as possible, down the hall, and down the stairs to the first floor. I turned my head to check one last time that I was in the clear. All the lights were off, I couldn't hear anything besides a few faint noises coming into the kitchen. I turned the doorknob and pulled the door open gently, stepping through quietly, and closing the door behind me as gently as I could. I took a few steps out onto the porch to look and see if anyone was outside, or if there were any cars driving by. The street in front of my house was dark and quiet, no lights on in any of the houses, and no cars driving around.

I checked my phone, and it was now almost 10 PM, I turned my phone screen off. I squatted down and lifted one of the plant pots next to the door and slid my key underneath it. I took one last look around and back at my house before I walked off the front porch and towards the sidewalk. The walk to the park wasn't far, at least a fifteen-minute walk from my house.

It was a nice summer night for a walk, up here in the mountains it never got too hot in the summer and the nights were always nice and cool. I always loved the smell of the fresh mountain air and walking at night with no one around. I was a little undressed for a night walk, so I got a little chilly. I wrapped my arms around my chest as I held onto myself, rubbing my hands up and down my arms to try and warm myself up a little. The closer I got to the park, the more I found myself becoming more anxious, I could feel my heart beating faster, and I could feel the hair on my skin rise. I took a deep breath to calm myself down because I was determined to make this happen.

I made it to the park without being noticed, followed, or without even seeing another person. The park was dark, as poorly lit as it was. The only lights I saw were the ones over the basketball court, one by the playground, and one in the corner by the gazebos that barely lit that area up at all. I walked through the park as I made my way towards the gazebo area. I didn't see anyone around, and as I stepped closer to the gazebos, I didn't see anyone there either.

I walked to the middle of the gazebos, and I turned around slowly to see what was all around me. There were three gazebos, all spaced out around me. The bathrooms were at the edge of the concrete square, so I walked over to see if they were even open. I walked up the women's first and I pulled on the door, but it did not open. I tried one more time, but it was locked. I sighed, disappointed, thinking that the men's would be the same story. So, I walked over, and I grabbed the door handle and gave it a tug. To my surprise the door opened, I looked at the door and it looked like the lock was broken.

I poked my head inside the bathroom just to see what was inside. It was a typical public bathroom, above the sink there was a mirror, which had a crack. The odor inside wasn't pleasant at all, I guess this place wasn't cleaned very often. Next to the door, hanging on the wall was an adult vending machine, inside there were condoms, sex pills, lube, and other toys used for sex. On the same wall as the sink was a urinal which had a divider that separated it from the sink. The two stalls inside were covered in dents and scratches, and the odd graffiti either scraped in by a knife or written in black marker. One was a normal sized stall and the other was larger for handicap access.

I didn't peek in any further, but from what I saw in there, I wouldn't mind being dragged in there. I noticed a trashcan outside the bathroom, it was an all-metal cage, standing on four metal legs. I squatted down and slipped my phone underneath it, just in case. I stood back up and walked over to one of the gazebos and I sat on the table, my feet resting on the bench surrounding the table. The wind started to pick up a little, a chill breeze blew through. I was getting colder, and I didn't want to wait much longer for something to happen.

I waited for a little while longer, occasionally looking around to see if anyone was coming. I felt a little disheartened when I didn't see anyone. As I was about to stand up and leave, I heard the shuffle of footsteps from behind me, then I could hear their voices. Deep voices, as they walked closer, I could tell it was a group of men. They were still in the dark, but slowly walked into the light of one of the lights in the park. There were five of them, three walking in front, two in the back, and the light made it easier to see them. I could see that they weren't guys walking home from the bar, a couple of college dudes on a walk, or even just a gang looking for trouble.

Their clothes were dirty, torn in places, patched in others. Most of them were wearing pants or sweatpants, a jacket, and a shirt underneath. Their faces looked rough, as if the weather had eroded their youth from it, their hair was all varied in length and color, some of them had beards, others had patches of facial hair. Three of them were clearly white men, one of them was black, and the other might have been Mexican. The closer they walked towards me, the better I was able to make out smaller details.

This time I spent looking at them, I failed to realize that they were walking towards me. Then I guess they saw me, a girl sitting alone in the middle of the night. I could see that they were talking to one another, but I didn't hear what they said. They continued to walk towards me and then I heard one of them say to me, raising his voice.

"What are you doing here all by yourself little girl?" His voice was gruff, and I doubted he needed to raise his voice for me to hear him. They were only a few feet away from me now and when they finally got close to me, they surrounded me. "I asked what you're doing here all by yourself?" he said to me, repeating his question with the same gruff voice.

I stared back up at him, I could see his face clearly now. He looked down at me with a smile, the skin on his face looked rough, his deep brown hair was slicked back, his eyes were hard to see, and he had a 5 o'clock shadow. I still couldn't find the words, my heart was racing, and I wasn't breathing; I felt like prey that had been caught by it's predator. He reached out his hand and rested it on my thigh, squeezing it gently. "Are you scared little girl?" he asked me, this time talking softer to me.

The lump stuck in my throat finally went away and I was able to speak. "Hi." was all I managed to say, I doubt they could've heard me either, I said it softly. I could feel my face get hot as the blood flushed into my face. I looked down at my thigh to see his hand there, I didn't try to move it. I just stared at it, not knowing what was going to come next.

"Don't worry. We won't hurt you. Right guys?" he said, looking to his right and left at the other four. They all chuckled to themselves, staring down at me, as they nodded their heads. The two on left and right grabbed me by the arms and lifted me up, pulling me off the table towards them. My feet stumbled to catch myself as they pulled me off the table, but they held me up and now they were standing all around me.

I was pushed face first into the chest of the one who was talking to me first, he smelled of sweat and alcohol. He grabbed me by my shoulders and stared down at me; then I saw his eyes drift down towards my exposed cleavage which was pressed against his chest. I could feel the other hands grabbing and groping my body, their hands moving up and down, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them. Others were grabbing and playing with my ass, giving me a firm spanking; laughing with one another as they played with me like their personal toy.

"Fuck. This girl got an ass on her." One of them said as he was squeezing my ass in his hand.

"Nah man. This girl's tits are even better." Another said as he slipped his hand underneath my top, squeezing my breast in his hand.

Then I felt one of the hands on my shoulder slide down slowly, slipping past my stomach, just below my skirt, as the traced the back of his fingers against my inner thigh. He gently pressed the tips of his fingers against my panties. A small gasp escaped my mouth, as my hands reached up and grabbed his arms. It felt as if my body had been electrocuted as that wave of pleasure pulsed through my body. I felt his fingers press harder against my panties, pushing the fabric between the lips of my pussy.

A moan escaped my lips as I felt his fingers pressing firmly against my pussy. My fingers gripped onto his sleeves as I lowered my head and pressed it into his chest. He started to rub his fingers up and down tracing the lips of my pussy up and down, he'd slide up and rub my clit for a second, then slide back down. Over and over, it was torture; I hated that it felt so good, I hated that I wanted more. My body betrayed me even more, my heart raced, my body felt hot, increasingly lewd sounds escaped my lips, my hips started slowly rock back and forth on his finger, and I could feel my panties soak from how turned on I was getting.

"She must really be loving this attention boys. She's soaking thru her panties." He said to them, I could tell he was smiling. The others chuckled, knowing that they had me right where they wanted me. It went silent when the sound of a car could be heard behind me. I felt them tense up, frozen, in hopes that no one could see us. I could hear the tires of the car rolling on the street behind me, I heard the brakes squeal. For a moment, I thought whoever was driving was looking at us, but then I heard the engine rev up and it pulled away.

"That was a close one. Where were we?" he asked, looking down at me. I could feel his other hand slide underneath my skirt, and I felt him grab the side of my panties and slide them down. The fabric of the lace panties rubbed against my skin as they were pulled down. When he pulled them down to my knees, he let them go and they fell gently around my ankles. I lift my feet slowly, so they would come off my ankles.

Before I could even do anything else, I felt his hand slide back between my legs. His hands were rough, he rubbed my pussy, tracing one finger between the lips of it. While the others pulled down the front of my top and bra till my breasts popped out. Each one cupped them with their hands, squeezing them, rubbing them, pinching and pulling on my nipples. I'd never realized how sensitive they were until they were being played with. I let out a louder moan because all these sensations were overwhelming.

"She really loves it boys, she's letting us know with all these slutty noises she's making." One of them said, I couldn't tell who it was. I wanted to turn to whoever said that and tell them they could fuck themselves, but the words wouldn't come out.

My eyes opened wide when I felt one his fingers push inside me, I'd never let anyone go that far with me yet. Now some man I'd never met before, has taken that first from me. I gripped onto his shirt sleeves tighter, and a loud moan erupted from my mouth. It was cut short by his other hand, cupping my mouth firmly, so no other sound would escape my mouth. "Shhh. We don't want anyone to hear you being a slut, do we?" he said to me, staring into my eyes as he started to slowly finger me.

His finger pushed in deeper and deeper, the pain mixed with pleasure and my mind started to go blank. My body was feeling every wave of pleasure crashing against me over and over. Thoughts ran through my head over and over, echoing in my brain repeatedly.

"Fuck."

"This shouldn't feel this good."

"Why does this feel so fucking good?!"

I could hear a few of them messing with their pants, I heard buttons unfastening, zippers being pulled down, and the sound of clothes being tugged down. They grabbed me by my wrists and pulled my hands down towards their crotches. I could feel in each hand two hard rods, pressing against each of my hands. I knew they had pulled out their dicks, so I gently grabbed them, and they started to move my wrists back and forth. Using my hands to stroke their cocks, I could hear them groaning a little, as I stroked their cocks.

It was hard to keep my focus, one thought drifted to the amazing feeling of being fingered: while the other drifted to the feeling of two cocks in my hands. My focus changed again when I felt another finger forced inside my tight pussy, he was pushing them deep. I couldn't help myself as I would rock my hips gently as he fingered me. I wanted to ride his fingers, faster and harder, I wanted his rough, filthy fingers to make me cum.

Slowly, he started to finger me faster and faster, his fingers thrusting in and out of my tight hole. My legs started to shake, it was getting harder and harder to stand as I began to lose strength in my legs. That's when I felt it, the strength leaving my body, the burning sensation inside me explode, and my mind going blank. I let out a muffled groan as my body shook in their hands as I finally came.

My body felt so hot, I was burning up and I wanted to get away, but they held me firmly in place. My eyes were shut, but I could feel my eyeballs rolling to the back of my head as each pulse of my orgasm rocked my body. I could feel my tongue push against the hand covering my mouth, as drool started to leak out of the corner of my mouth.

I felt my hands get splashed with some warm and sticky and then I realized that two cocks I was stills stroking finally came too. They shot their loads into my hands and onto my thighs. I let go of their cocks and reached up to grab onto the shirt sleeves of the man who made me cum with his fingers. Holding onto him as tight as I could so I didn't fall over.              

When I was finished, I could feel my body coming down from the high it was experiencing. All my muscles I tensed up, relaxed and then my strength left me. He pulled his fingers out of me, and then with the rest of them, he helped me sit down on the bench. I sat there, barely able to hold up my head, my legs still shaking and spread open.

They all stared down at me and laughed before one of them said, "We expect you back here next Saturday night. Wear something you're not afraid to get dirty." They all walked off, laughing, and cheering like they had just won a game.

I sat there on the bench for a while longer, my tits still out, my legs spread, until I realized what state I was in. I stood up and walked over to the bathroom, going inside the last stall and closing it behind me. I fixed myself up as best as I could, pulling my bra and top back up and adjusting them the best I could. Fixing my skirt so it rested on my hips correctly, then I stepped out of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair wasn't that messy, but I still fixed it a little. My makeup was smudged when he put his hand over my mouth, but I wiped the edges that were messed up. I did the best I could, then I noticed I was missing my panties. I walked out of the bathroom and looked for them where I had just come from.

12