My Slutty Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Frustrated son gets his revenge on slutty mom.
1.9k words
4.32
269k
92

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ikay
Ikay
357 Followers

Author's Note: I would like to thank all those readers who have commented on my stories and sent me e-mails. Thanks for your support. I'll keep up for as long as I can but I'm running out of fantasies! For my haters out there why don't you take a chill pill? I do this for fun.

*

My mother stood at the door to my bedroom, a cloud of uncertainty clouding her face. She looked confused and bewildered. The riot of emotions on her face would keep me warm in bed for many nights to come.

"Jake..."

"Yes, Mom."

"What did you see?"

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"You know exactly what I mean."

"No, Mom, I have no idea what you mean."

"Why are you talking this way?"

"What way? Is everything okay, Mom? You look pale."

"Jake..."

"Mom, please I'm trying to get some shut eye here. You come to my room and start rambling incoherently. Have you been drinking? Why don't you get some rest? Looks like you need it more than I do."

The hurt look in her big, doe-like eyes made me feel sorry for her but the anger simmering in my bloodstream quickly vaporized any pity I had for her. I turned on my side to signal that our conversation was over and a few moments later I heard her amble away.

For the rest of the day I stayed up in my room. I kept replaying in my mind what had happened that morning. I kept seeing my mom bent over the kitchen table, taking it in the ass from our randy next door neighbor. The sounds of her grunts and groans filled my mind and I must have masturbated about a hundred times till I thought I would go crazy. I wondered whether I should tell Dad. He would be furious. I had no doubt that he would throw my mom out on to the street. Is that what I wanted?

The evening dragged on and my dad came back from work. We would soon have dinner in the dining and I knew it was going to be very awkward indeed. Anyway, I cleaned up and went downstairs.

My dad was already seated, my mom placing a steaming plate of food in front of him. I ignored the furtive glance she gave me and sat on a seat close to the one she normally sat on. She would have no choice but to sit next to me and I wondered what was going on in her mind. She was probably worried sick. Not that I cared anyway.

My mom sat down and inevitably, our thighs touched. She tried to shift them away but I shifted mine too till we made contact again. I was wearing shorts and so was she so our bare skins were touching each other.

As we were eating, the tension in the air was palpable and it didn't take long for my dad to notice something was amiss.

"Shirley, are you okay?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm fine" she replied and made a brave attempt to smile which almost made me smile myself.

Whore, I thought bitterly. Of course you're fine. You've got half a gallon of sperm up your ass; you should be fine and well.

My dad glared at me and I wondered whether I had spoken out loud. I guess he suspected I must have pissed her off somehow. He loved mom dearly and would beat to a pulp anyone who rubbed her up the wrong way. To break the ice my mom asked how his day went and my dad immediately started yakking about his boss which he dearly hated. I was picking through my food when I had an idea.

I transferred my left hand which was resting on my left thigh on to my mom's right thigh. I placed it palm down, fingers spread wide on her smooth skin. I felt her stiffen in shock.

My dad saw her jolt and immediately asked what was wrong, my mom quickly said she was fine and told him to keep talking. I began to stroke her thigh, starting at the knee and inching closer to her crotch. My hand slipped on to her inner thigh and it wouldn't be long till my fingers touched her mound.

I must give it to her: she really could act. She behaved as if nothing was happening as my hand discreetly got a good feel of her upper leg. I smiled at the audacity of the situation. My mom should have screamed bloody blue murder when I touched her and slapped the fuck out of me but she didn't do shit because she was as guilty as sin. This was priceless! I decided to get even more daring.

My hand was at the juncture of where her thighs narrowed to her crotch and, moving further inwards, my fingers touched her mound. Her shorts were of a very light fabric and I could easily discern the puffy outline of her pussy lips. Her thighs immediately clamped shut like a vise.

I continued to eat my food slowly. My mom and dad continued to talk and I couldn't really feel her pussy with her legs all closed up. It was only when my dad got up to head to the living room that she reached down and yanked my hand away. She gave me a cold glare and I smiled sweetly back at her.

I and my dad watched a game show while my mom continued with her domestic duties. She kept glancing worriedly at me but I completely ignored her. Eventually my dad called it a day and retired to bed. I and my mom go to bed very late but I doubted that she would want to sit in the living room with me tonight like she usually did. However she did come downstairs after going up to take a bath. She was wearing one of her short, frilly night gowns that showed off her thighs and her immense cleavage. She sat far away from me and watched the tube. I decided to take the bull by the horns.

"Mom?"

"Yes?" she replied anxiously.

I guess she was either expecting an apology for my groping around with her or a demand for an explanation to her actions this morning.

"Why don't you take off that ridiculous nightie you have on and give me a good fuck?"

I saw my mom go different shades of pink and red. Her mouth fell open in disbelief.

"You little bastard..." she hissed.

"Fuck you, you fucking whore" I answered, my voice laced with acid, "I saw you and Mr. Dunn fucking in the kitchen. What do you think I am? Blind?"

My mom shut up and stared at me nervously.

"Now, here's the deal" I continued authoritatively "I won't tell dad what you did because we both know what he'll do to you if he finds out. I'll keep it to myself on one condition which is not up for negotiation. You are going to be my whore tonight. I will fuck you anyway I like and you will not refuse me. I will basically treat you like the two bit slut that you are, is that clear, Mother?"

There were a couple of seconds of shocked silence then she nodded her head.

"Yes." She bowed her head and a tear trickled down her cheek. I felt another pang of guilt but I shrugged it off.

"Now follow me into the guestroom. We all know dad sleeps like a log but try and keep your slutty moans to a minimum decibel. Come on."

I stood up and walked quickly to the guestroom while she meekly trailed after me. When she hesitated at the door, I reached out and grabbed her wrist and yanked her inside. She gave a startled gasp but hurriedly came into the room. I closed the door and locked it.

"Take it off" I told her.

After a brief hesitation she pulled off her nightgown. I relished the sight of her big boobs and the pink thick nipples. Her pubic hair was even thicker than I imagined. I reached out my hand and ran my fingers through her thatch. She shivered and tried to back away but I held her still with my other hand on her arm. I slid a finger into her pussy hole and I was surprised to find she was sopping wet. She gave a deep moan of appreciation as I twiddled my finger inside her.

My goodness, I thought to myself, she was enjoying herself! Is she a masochist? My Mom really is quite a slut.

I reached out to caress her breasts and I took my time fondling those huge balloons. She grunted in pleasure as I tweaked her stiff nipples. Putting an arm round her waist I pulled her closer and stuffed my face in her tits. I leisurely sucked each of her boobs, making sure to nibble her nipples as I did so.

When I got bored with that I grabbed her shoulders and steered her towards the bed. I gave her a slight push and she flopped on the bed, her legs spreading open in front of me. I knelt down in front of her and buried my face in her pubic bush. She whimpered and moaned as I guzzled her pussy.

Finally, I stood up, pulled off my t-shirt and shorts and mounted her. I took aim with my cock and plunged it into her dripping vagina. She squealed in shock.

"Fuck, Jake" she gasped, "Your cock is too big!"

I admit that made me feel proud as I, none too gently, started to hump her. The bed squeaked in protest as I ruthlessly pumped her, my pent up anger and frustration adding to my lust. I came pretty quickly but I wasn't done yet. I covered her mouth with mine and spent the next half-hour kissing and fondling her.

When I got hard again I got off her and nudged her over on her belly. I grabbed her big hips and pulled her ass closer.

"Wait, Jake" she pleaded as I prodded her bum hole with my cock, "That's going to hurt."

I didn't relent but I gently pushed it in all the way to the hilt. She gave a small wail and grabbed the bed sheet with her fists. I took it slowly at first then gradually increased the tempo. The feel of her ass cheeks on my body felt like heaven.

"Jake, ah... that feels so good... fuck! Please don't stop, Baby. Ow! You're splitting me apart, Jake, please... Oh, no! Harder, Jake! Harder!"

I noticed her fingers vigorously rubbing her pussy as she begged.

I fucked her for quite a while before I felt her shudder and a few seconds later I came as well. We lay there panting as I fondled her breasts.

I pulled out from behind her and stood up. She turned on her back and stared at me, the expression on her face a mixture of lust and shame. I bent over her and kissed her quickly on lips.

"Okay, Mom, thanks, I really enjoyed that. Don't think that your punishment ends here because any time I feel horny I'm going to tap your sweet ass. Understand?"

"Understood, Darling. I can't wait for you to punish me again!"

Ikay
Ikay
357 Followers