My Slutty New Girlfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
His new Asian gf tells him about her slutty first fuck.
1k words
4.42
39.4k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally got to fuck May in August, and after that I couldn't get enough of her. I had met May early in our summer breaks from college and had chased after her all summer. I thought we were both inexperienced, but eventually learned it was me more than my new girlfriend.

I had only had one other real girlfriend, and we had dated for less than four months. Before her, my sexual experience consisted of a sympathy hand job. A friend and I had hooked up with a couple of girls at a party. We took them to his place but my girl bailed. After she had been fucked hard by my friend in his bedroom, she felt bad for me sitting in the den alone and...helped me out...with her hand. I remember feeling rather pathetic, but also so grateful and excited.

May had also only had one boyfriend (who she broke up with just a couple of weeks before we met), but her first experience was with a guy twice her age at work. She told me all about it one day while she was giving me a handjob in the car. The previous summer, she was an intern, her first job, and this very handsome guy named Rick apparently turned the heads of all the girls at the office. He was married but his wife was often out of town. May felt flattered when he turned his attention to her. He complimented her on a dress she wore and she started to wear it every week, and looked for other outfits that were similar. He invited her out for drinks one Friday night. Rick was a smooth talker, very confident and made her feel special. One day after work, they went back to his place and...he took her virginity. I came as she told me this, but she continued, seeming like she was lost in her story. She told me that after that she was fucking him regularly, one time even in the stairwell at work. It all stopped when his wife found him in bed with another girl from the office. When May told me all this there was a faraway look in her eyes and I could tell she didn't regret any of it.

May did seem to enjoy fucking. She was always up for it when we had the chance. We both lived at our parents' places for the summer, so there was a lot of backseat action. Our sessions were generally pretty 'basic', due to space and time constraints, but also my lack of imagination. The wildest encounter was one time in my basement when my parents were away. We had had a basic fuck session and I asked her if she ever heard back from the older guy.

"I...I don't know..." she hesitated.

"You don't know if you saw him again." I asked, teasing her a little.

"No...I saw him...but I'm not sure you..."

"It's ok May. Please tell me." I begged.

"Well, my internship had ended so I was back at college and hadn't seen Rick for some time. I...was thinking about him though...how naughty we had been...how he held me with his big hands." Seeing her nipples so hard, I sucked on May's small tits as she told me all this. "I walked into an ice cream place in town and saw him there talking to a guy. He saw me right away and called me over. He introduced me to the guy he was talking to, the owner of the shop and got me a cone."

'This girl is something special' he told the owner. 'Watch how she licks this ice cream.' May had blushed brightly, but felt like she had to put on a show so she started to lick around the scoop sensually while looking into Rick's eyes.

I put my hand between May's legs and was amazed how wet she was telling me all this. I realized I was also rock hard and felt my voice crack as I asked her to tell me more.

"Well...he put his hand up my skirt and felt my ass...right there in the store, with the owner beside us. I was embarrassed, but also very turned on. I kept my eyes locked on his, ashamed to look at anyone else in the store since they could see what a slut I was being."

"He looked down at me and smiled, then asked the owner if we could use his office. I didn't really think much of it, until he took my hand and walked me behind the counter, through a door in back. He pinned me against the wall and kissed me hard. I was very willing...I had been fantasizing about him since I last saw him. He lowered my panties and I lifted my legs to let them drop to the floor."

I could resist May any more. I got on top of her and slid inside her easily. She laughed at how turned on I was, and I pleaded with her to continue.

Well...he...took his cock out...it was so big.." May's eyes were closed as I pushed in and out of her, clearly lost in her memories. "I begged for him to fuck me and he turned me around, bent me over and pushed in deep. I came, faster than I ever had before, then he pulled out and made me get on my knees to suck his big cock." I had never even heard May talk like this, but she was clearly into it and I felt her tighten around my cock. I had only felt this once before, the only other time I had made me cum. As she came she somewhat coherently told me how she had his big cock in her mouth when the owner opened the door and came in. May started to pull away but Rick pushed her head back into him and started to face fuck her harder. May wanted to please him so she took it, giving the owner a great show until Rick finally pulled out and shot cum all over her face.

"It was so humiliating but...it was so hot!." she moaned. I shot my load into her, but she barely seemed to notice. It was clearly a turn on for both of us when May remembered her slutty adventures. I had no idea that these adventures would soon continue as we both went back to college in September.