My Slutty New Girlfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Did he really want his innocent girl to fuck another boy?
2.3k words
4.32
26.4k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dreaded going back to school because it meant I would have to leave my girlfriend May. She was by far the hottest girl I had ever been with, although to be fair I had only been with one other. May was a mix of Korean and Chinese, and looked almost like a twin of Janet from the show Kim's Convenience. May had a very innocent look, especially when she smiled and showed off her slightly crooked teeth. She was petite, with long hair and brown eyes. May had small tits, but a toned body with great legs and a perky ass I longed for.

When we moved back to our respective colleges, May and i would video each other at night and get each other off. I loved looking at her body, even though it only made me miss her more. At first we would talk about some of the sessions we had had, but we ran through these quickly. One day she told me about a boy in class who was awkwardly flirting with her, and I encouraged her to tell me more. She turned it into a whole scenario where she thought the guy was cute and teased him during class. She told me she missed touching my cock so she reached over and quietly stroked his through his pants until he came right there in class. It was all made up but I found it very hot and soon our sessions would have May making up stories for me about different guys at school and the slutty things she did with them. Both of us got off on it.

One night though, May seemed distant. Unlike other nights she didn't have a naughty story for me. Instead she was quiet and her mind seemed elsewhere. Finally she told me she had fucked a guy in her dorm...for real.

It hit me pretty hard when May told me, and we ended the call quickly. The next day though, I kept imagining May and some jock...her sucking his cock like she did for me, or maybe more like she did for the married guy she fucked before I knew her. I went out and had some drinks at the college pub, then texted her and told her it was all right, I understood.

A couple of hours later, on a video call, May gave me more details. His name was Paul, and he was 'super handsome'. He had a girlfriend at the school, but that night the two of them were talking in the study room and he told her how cute he thought she was. Soon they were making out in the room, and, not wanting everyone to see, May took him back to her dorm room. He had her sweat pants pulled down within seconds of closing the door and soon she was naked in his arms while he kissed her, fully dressed. He bent her over her bed, pulled out his big cock and pushed it into her. He was rough, rougher than she had ever had, and...May loved it.

I came as she gave me these details...imagining my May giving herself so easily to Paul. May admitted she couldn't stop thinking about him and how he had used her. Perhaps because I was still buzzed from the drinks I...encouraged her. I told her she should find a way to get him alone again and...take pictures to send me. May seemed shocked, but it didn't take a lot to get her thinking about it and soon she fingered herself until she came while she imagined him taking her again.

"You really want pictures of me with another boy??!" she asked. Just her saying this out loud made me hard again. I assured her I did.

The next night we had planned to talk at 8, but she did not take my call. I tried a couple more times and imagined she may be with Paul. I felt jealous, but also turned on. I jacked off imagining the two of them together, then texted her a few times to ask where she was.

Finally, after 9 I got a text. It was a rather blurred picture of her face from the side...with her lips wrapped around a big white cock. My heart pounded and I hardened again. I started to text her, but then another picture came in. This one showed May wearing a silk robe that was open and exposing her naked body. She was looking directly at the camera and she...sat on another man's lap. It was too dark to see for sure but it looked like...she was riding his cock? He had clearly taken the picture. I wondered what he must think of her boyfriend asking for these. I started to jack off then got a text from May, "Are you loving these Timmy?"

May had always called me Tim, but somehow her extra tease just made me even more crazy for her. The final picture was May again ooking directly into the camera, but this time it was a selfie. Behind her head I could see her bare ass raised and a very fit guy with a hard cock behind her. May had a smirk on her face like she was loving this new arrangement, but also especially excited by the fucking she was about to get.

When May finally called me later I had already jacked off twice to her pictures. She seemed to have mixed feelings though. While she loved the way Paul fucked her, she felt bad that she was taking another girl's guy. In fact she had texted Paul to meet him for drinks, and after Paul admitted that his girl was staying in his room. May told him nothing would happen then. But...he was so attractive and confident and...after another drink he was nuzzling her neck and stroking her leg. Soon they were back in her room.

"I was so horny." she told me, "but I remembered I promised to send you pictures". Paul thought it was funny you wanted them but he was happy to help. I'm glad you liked them.'

Nonetheless, she told me, she was determined to stop the relationship with Paul. "He has a girlfriend." she said, apparently not seeing the irony in telling her boyfriend this. "Besides, you will be in town next week, and I can wait until then!"

I was also excited I was finally going to see May again. We hadn't talked as much in the week leading up to my trip but I figured that was because May had some big exams the following week. I looked forward to fucking my girlfriend for real, although I had continued to fantasize about her with Paul in the nights leading up to my visit. I told myself it was better she had put an end to that as I drove five hours to see her.

When I arrived late that night, May kissed me sweetly and thanked me for coming so far. She looked so sexy in her t shirt, panties and bare feet, but she also looked tired and stressed. She mentioned the exam she had the next morning three times in the first five minutes I was there.

I pulled her close, thinking I could help her think about something else, but she was clearly distracted. Instead of fucking her as I imagined, I found myself eating ramen quietly in her room while she studied. When she closed her laptop I thought we might have some fun, but she said she really wanted to get some sleep to be fresh for her exam.

We snuggled into her small bed, but May tossed and turned, clearly distracted. At one point she pushed her ass into me and felt my erection poking through my boxers. I kissed her shoulder and said I knew something that might calm her down, and she teased me by asking me, "Is it Paul?"

I went with it, squeezing her nipple under her t-shirt..."Mmmm...you'd like that wouldn't you, naughty girl?"

May reached back, put her hand down my shorts and cooed, "Oh, you'd like it even more, wouldn't you?"

I was desperate now. "Yes! Yes, I love it when you are slutty May."

I was thinking we were about to do a hot role play but May turned to me, looking serious. "I do need to calm down." she said. "Would you be ok getting Paul for me?"

My heart sunk, but I felt my cock harden even more.

"I...I thought...?" I couldn't find the words.

"I know." she said putting her bottom lips out in a sexy pout. "But...I can't stop thinking about his cock and...I love the way he uses me." he reached down and squeezed my cock again. "Please Tim?"

Looking into the eyes of my innocent girlfriend as she begged me to get another man for her was...intoxicating. She explained that his room was two floors above hers and gave me his room number. I imagined for the first time what it would really be like to do this for her and started to tell her why I couldn't. She kissed my on the lips and stroked my cock a little.

"Please Timmy? I really need Paul and his big cock."

Somehow I find myself getting dressed, still hard, and being sent out to fetch Paul for my girlfriend. When I got to his door my heart was pounding fast and I felt hot. I knocked lightly on the door, then when there was no answer I swallowed and knocked a little louder. When I heard some noise in the room I thought of running away, but I felt frozen in place.

Finally a tall, chiseled guy with bleached blonde hair, no shirt and a tattoo on his left shoulder answered. "What the fuck?" he growled.

I blinked and spoke quietly, "Sorry...are you...Paul?"

He nodded slightly and asked gruffly, "Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm...ummm...May's boyfriend...Tim."

Paul blinked, and tried to process. Finally he smirked a little, came into the hall and shut the door behind him. He spoke quieter now. "May the Asian girl I've been fucking the last few weeks?"

'A few weeks?' I thought. How many times had she fucked him? Was she still fucking him all this past week?

I nodded, feeling my face turn beet red, and stammered an explanation that May was stressed about an exam and asked me to get him.

Paul chuckled, "Well, aren't you a good boyfriend? he asked, clearly realizing how pathetic I was. He looked at me a moment, looked back at the door and said. "You wait here. I have a girl in there so be quiet." Paul went back into his room and shut the door. I stood there waiting, and while I did so, a couple of guys walked into the hall, clearly drunk from a night out. They barely looked at me as they walked by but I felt so humiliated standing there alone, feeling like they may somehow guess why.

Paul finally quietly left his room, and took the lead to the stairwell and down the two flights. As we approached the door a cute girl walked out of the room beside May's and smiled at Paul. I wondered if she knew where he was headed. I opened May's door for Paul and May squealed when she saw him. She ran into Paul's big arms, put her arms around his neck and kissed him, while I stood beside them awkwardly. Paul said nothing, his hand groping her ass under her shirt. Soon May's panties were on the ground as they made out. I stood to the side as he pushed my girlfriend's head down and she obediently got on her knees. She took out Paul's cock and I saw it was indeed impressively large before May gamely took in her mouth. I took out my own, humbler, cock and started to stroke it as I watched my girl's head bob up and down as she took in as much as she could.

Paul was evidently not looking to linger, and he soon had May bent over her own bed. I watched her offer herself to him, her ass raised high. Paul smacked her my girlfriend's hard and made her beg loudly for his cock. He smacked again and again until he was satisfied with how desperate she was, then pushed his cock deep inside her. May groaned loudly and I thought of how much of this the others on the floor must be hearing. "Yes...fuck meeee!" she shouted. I had never seen her so into sex and it got me even more excited. I could barely believe this was happening.

Paul treated her like a cheap girl he had picked up at a club, pounding into her again and again. The bed was making banging noises, but May's cries were drowning most of it out. May turned around and looked at me as if remembering I was there for the first time. She gave me a shy smile and nod, then closed her eyes in ecstasy as I shot cum onto her floor. Not long after, Paul shot his load into her. May collapsed onto the bed, sweaty and wet, and he gave her a final swat on the ass.

Paul pulled up his pants, patted me on the shoulder and left us there. After I caught my breath I went to her. May covered her eyes, apparently embarrassed at the performance she had given. I stroked her back then got in bed beside her and took her in my arms. She gave me a smile and a wink, then I watched her fall asleep, looking like an angel. I was grateful I could call her mine.