My Slutty Redhead Granny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blue mattress comforter is still rumpled from where I was sitting earlier, doing homework and visiting retrospank.xxx. I let go of the leash, and she hops right onto the bed with girlish enthusiasm, leaning against the pillow stack and spreading her legs in a wide v-shape.

"Fuck me nice and hard, baby," she utters sweetly. "Don't go easy on me just because I'm 70."

The reminder of my grandmother's ripe age sends a slight wave of revulsion through my mind, but it doesn't stop me from hopping right onto the bed and binding her wrists to the brass bars of the headboard with those fuzzy pink cuffs. Seeing her helpless once again, gazing right at me with those hypnotizing irish eyes, makes me feel incredibly manly. Manly enough to forget that we're committing incest. My dick rockets back up to a full six inches. I shuffle right up to her ginger crotch, gently feathering the tip along the edge of that pink cat's eye, lingering a bit longer against her puffed-out clit. Knowing I'm gonna climb that mountain eventually, but doing a little light exploring around the base to warm us both up.

"You love how I tease you, you old fucking skank."

"Fuck yeah. I love how you get my pussy so fucking wet, after whipping it so hard."

"You're my favorite porn star of all time. You're so fucking hot, you dirty fucking redhead."

She moans louder and louder as I keep feathering her twat with my tip, getting it wetter and wetter. Her handcuffs rattle loudly against the brass bars.

"You wish you could play with your clit while I tease your pussy, but your hands are cuffed to your metal headboard. You wish you weren't a kinky sub, getting off on pain."

"Oh god, stop fucking teasing me, master. Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

She thrusts her pelvis outward, forcing my penis deep into her vagina, making her growl triumphantly.

"You naughty fucking bitch. Now you're gonna GET IT!"

I grab her legs, press them against my chest, and fuck her like there ain't no tomorrow. My hips crash against her cellulite-ridden ass cheeks in a rapid wash-wash-wash-wash-wash-wash-wash, making her perky pointy tits bounce in a steady circular pattern. It feels much better than a blowjob, especially for a first-timer.

"Oh god, yes! Fucking shiiiit! You fuck me so good, master!"

I grab the leather dog leash while pounding her pussy, treating her just like all those soulless subs in my dark fantasies. Consummating my illicit love for my grandmother with reckless abandon, hoping her aging bones are strong enough to ride it out. Her skillful moaning and groaning drives me steadily toward the summit.

"Fuck yeah, you love getting pounded by young studs."

"I'm your naughty fucking GILF, baby. Use me up! Use me up!"

I wrap my hands gently around her pale neck, and fuck her even harder.

"Fuck yeah, choke me like I'm your little fuck slave."

"Call me your ginger whore, granny."

"I'm your ginger whore."

"Louder!"

"I'm your ginger whore!"

"LOUDER!"

"I'M YOUR GINGER WHORE!"

"LOUDER!!!"

"I'M YOUR GINGER WHOOOOORE!!!"

The humiliating misogynistic banter pushes my untrained teenage balls to the breaking point.

"I'm gonna cum all over your face, you kinky bitch!"

I bound up to my feet on the mattress, grab her red bangs, yank her head back, and aim right between her big green eyes.

"Ho, ho, hooo, hoooooAAAAHHHHHHHH! SHIIIIIIT! Fucking SHIIIIIIT!"

I'm literally seeing stars, on top of the purple lilacs on her bedroom wallpaper. By far the strongest orgasm I've ever had, leaving me whimpering pathetically, and leaving us both completely satisfied. I look down at her face while panting heavily, and admire my work. Her eyeballs are literally plastered with jizz.

"Damn, boy, you fucked up my eyes with that shit," she snickers, squinting helplessly. "I can't see anything but white."

I savor the heavy afterglow for a moment while standing there stupidly.

"All right, that's enough fun for now. There's a handcuff key in the drawer of my nightstand."

I open the drawer and dig through a bunch of dildoes and leather riding crops, finding a small metal key way in the back.

"Bravo, Jakey. Encore, encore," she cheers sarcastically as I unlock those pink fuzzy police-grade cuffs. She wipes my jizz off her eyes and licks it off her fingers. "I can't wait for your matinee performance tomorrow."

"Matinee?" I groan comically, sinking my head down to a pillow next to her naked ass.

"Hell yeah. I got a season pass for this little 'opera house.'"

She swallows every last drop of semen, then she lights up a post-coital cigarette and lies down next to me.

"We're gonna have as much kinky fun as possible this week."

"Until my parents get back from the land of the rising sun."

"It'll be our big dirty secret, Jakey-boy."

"You better keep that big dirty secret."

"Don't worry, I will."

"I don't know about you, but I'm definitely not cut out for prison life. That tough guy act was just an act."

Dolores sighs pleasantly, fiddling absentmindedly with my shriveling cock.

"I love being your sub," she utters sweetly.

"And I love being your dom."

"I'm waking you up sexually during your spring break. That'll open your eyes to many other possibilities. Unlocking your strong creative talent."

"Sure, whatever. I'll go back to the real world next week, and get a real girlfriend from Generation Alpha. And maybe I will write some porn. That's a good way to kick-start my career."

"I'm sure those stuck-up Iowa English majors will love to hear about your alpha male libido."

"The competition will be fierce, but I'll give it the old college try."

My grandmother takes a heavy drag of smoke, and we sink into awkward silence. A bright future lies ahead of me, and so much history lies behind her. We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, in the city of rising stars.