My Slutty Step Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruth and I are watched while we fuck on the balcony.
7.2k words
4.74
35.6k
53
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast the next morning we decided to spend the day lounging round the pool.

We all got changed into our swimwear, which for me was a pair of swimming shorts. For Ruth it was a hot pink bikini which showed plenty of boob. For the girls, it was like they were wearing dental floss. Their bikinis were so tiny I wondered how they even held anything in.

When they came out of their room I just stood with my mouth open not knowing where to look.

"You're drooling Pete." said Ruth, playfully hitting me on the arm.

"Sorry." I said to nobody in particular...

I tried to look busy and stop staring because my hardening cock was going to be very hard to miss shortly.

Too late, Joanne had noticed and deliberately came over to me and gave it a squeeze while Ruth wasn't looking.

"I take it you like our outfits then?" she whispered.

"Is is that obvious?" I replied, smiling before grabbing our stuff and heading out the door.

The girls had all put on coverups for walking down to the pool although I don't know where they got their name from because they weren't really covering very much.

We found four sunbeds together and arranged our towels and refreshments. Ruth was at one end, followed by me, then Joanne, then Amelia.

"Will you put cream on my back Pete." asked Ruth.

So I turned round and starting rubbing lotion onto my wife's back. She was sitting up before lying face down and getting me to do the backs of her legs. She undid the strap on her bikini as well so I could make sure she was well covered.

I rubbed the lotion all over her legs and the bottom of her ass before rubbing up the inside of her thighs and grazing her cloth covered pussy.

She clamped my hand between her legs and just whispered "Later".

I went to lie down on my back but before I could Joanne asked would I put lotion on for her too.

Now this could be a problem. My swim shorts weren't exactly snug and if I got a hard on which I'm sure I would it would be noticeable to anybody walking past.

"Can Amelia not do it?" I asked.

"She's already started doing her front. I want my back done." she replied.

I looked over to see Amelia rubbing lotion all over her boobs, sticking her hand inside her barely there bikini top and then moving down towards her pussy and legs.

"Here, use this oil on me." Joanne said as she interrupted me drooling over her best friend.

She lay down on the sunbed and undid her bikini top. Instead of just letting it fall to the sides she leaned up on her arm and pulled it out from under her, deliberately giving me a peak at her boobs.

"Ok, now you can do me." she smiled.

Do her? Is that what she meant to say? Maybe my mind was just working overtime.

I was sitting on my own sunbed and leaned forward to pour some oil on her back before starting to rub it in.

"Hmmmm, that feels nice." moaned Joanne.

I rubbed it in as best as I could without getting off my sunbed. The tent in my shorts would be a real giveaway.

"Ok, that's you." I said handing her back the lotion.

"I need the rest of me done too. You don't want me burning do you?"

I looked round to make sure nobody was watching and then got up off my sunbed and leaned over to apply more. My cock was straining against my shorts and I hoped nobody would walk by.

I rubbed the lotion into her shoulders and down the sides of her body, accidentally getting a feel of the side of her boobs.

"Oh... that feels good. Do my legs as well please, and my bum."

Her bum? How am I supposed to rub lotion into her bum. Its hardly covered at all, I would be practically groping her with my wife lying beside me and we're in public... There are other people around the pool.

"Can you not do your own bum?" I whispered.

"I would rather you did it." she replied.

I took another look around and poured some oil onto the backs of her legs and over her bum cheeks.

I quickly started rubbing it into her legs first before moving up to her bum.

Her bum felt so good. My cock was probably the hardest it's been in years as I basically massaged my step-daughters cute ass.

"Don't forgot in between my legs." smiled Joanne.

I rubbed in between her thighs, just like I had done for my wife a few minutes ago. As I was rubbing the lotion well in Joanne shifted in her bed which meant the edge of my hand was now right on her cloth covered pussy. I didn't move... but Joanne did. She started wriggling about on her bed looking like she was trying to get comfortable but she was really trying to hump my fingers.

I pushed them up against her pussy, giving her more contact before slowly lifting my hand away, dragging my fingers up over her pussy lips.

She just turned round and looked at me and raised her eyebrows and smiled.

I sat down on my sunbed and started to apply my own lotion. I had planned on lying down but with the tent in my shorts that wasn't going to be possible any time soon.

The morning went pretty quickly. The girls spent their time sunbathing and going in and out of the pool. It was hard not to drool as they climbed out of the pool soaking wet and half naked.

At lunch time we all had a quick bite to eat at the bar before returning to our sunbeds.

Around mid afternoon I was worried about getting burnt so decided to head up to the apartment to read for a bit and get out of the sun.

I kissed Ruth and told her and the girls I would see them in a couple of hours.

I arrived at the apartment and before getting comfortable I stripped off and jumped into the shower to wash off the days suntan lotion.

I dried myself off and went to go back to my room to put on a clean pair of shorts. When I opened the door though Joanne was standing in front of me wearing just her tiny bikini.

"Sorry," she said "I just came up to get another magazine."

"No problem." I replied, holding my hands over my hardening cock.

"I liked it when you touched me earlier." she said quietly. "I started to get really wet. Would you touch me again now? I want to feel your fingers inside me."

'I really don't think that's a good idea Joanne." I replied "What if your mum comes back up?"

"Well there are only two keys to the apartment and you have one and I have the other so she couldn't get in if she did. We would have time to get ourselves presentable."

"It's not that I don't want to." I replied. "I think you're gorgeous and you can tell from earlier that you turn me on. I just don't want to hurt your mum."

"She won't know." Joanne pleaded "Just this once, and only for a few minutes."

"Just this once then." I finally conceded.

We went into the main living room, Joanne walking in front of me and me naked behind her.

She stood in the middle of the room and undid the ties on her bikini top before throwing it to the side. She then pulled down the tiny bottoms and stood in front of me naked.

Now the way the complex was built it was in a U shape. We were on the third floor on the left hand side of the complex overlooking the pool. You got a good view from our balcony of the pool and the surrounding grounds. You could also see across into some of the other apartments. Which meant people could see into ours as well if they looked hard enough.

"Lie down on the sofa." I told Joanne.

"I'd rather you fingered me from behind, like earlier." she replied before lifting one of the dining chairs into the middle of the room.

She faced the chair in towards the apartment which meant she was able to kneel on it lean over the back while she looked out over the pool area.

"Ok, do it like this." she told me as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I moved behind her, admiring the view of this perfect 18 year old ass in front of me.

I squeezed her bum cheeks before running my finger over her pussy lips.

"Hmmmm," Joanne moaned "I like the feel of that."

I rubbed her pussy a bit more getting her wet before slipping a finger inside while I held her ass with my other hand.

"Oh my god, that's so good." she whispered as she pushed back on my finger.

I fingered her like that for a few minutes before adding a second finger. That made her gasp and push back on me even more. She was practically fucking my fingers.

Now as I mentioned if you looked hard enough it was possible to see into the apartments opposite. I glanced up at one stage to make sure we weren't being watched and I noticed some movement in the apartment directly opposite.

There was a woman on her balcony who looked to be in her mid-twenties and was obviously just up from the beach or the pool as she had on her bikini. She had long blond hair, long legs and the most perfect sized boobs I have ever seen.

I could tell she was looking this direction but I wasn't sure just how much she could see.

She turned round to say something to someone else in the apartment and a minute later a guy around the same age came out and she pointed over towards our apartment.

They must be able to see us. From the angle they were looking from it probably looked like we were fucking.

I wasn't sure what to do. Should we stop? Would they report us to management?

"Put another one in," gasped Joanne suddenly "and go harder."

I added a third finger to her tight pussy and continued to finger her as I watched outside and wondered what to do.

The guy on the opposite balcony in the meantime had went and stood behind his girlfriend and was nibbling on her neck. She seemed to be pushing back against him as he was doing it.

The guy then moved his hands round the front of his girlfriend and moved one hand down towards her pussy and the other up to her boobs.

They were getting really turned on.

"Don't look now" I whispered to Joanne "But we're being watched."

"Who is it?" she whispered back.

"It's a young couple just opposite us." I replied. "I think they're enjoying it."

That made Joanne moan and start really fucking my fingers. She must like being watched.

"Fuck me Pete." she gasped.

"I want to, but we can't, you know that." I replied.

The guy opposite now had his hand down the front of his girlfriends bikini bottoms and was obviously fingering her as they watched.

She reached behind and it looked like she was rubbing his cock through his shorts or was she trying to pull them down?

I caught a quick glimpse of what looked like his cock before it was hidden from sight.

The guy behind then removed his hand from his girlfriends bikini bottoms and from what I could tell had a hold of his cock before pulling the back of her bikini bottoms to one side and slipping it inside her pussy.

The girls head went down over the balcony and she pushed back towards him as she held on to the railings.

I'm sure if anyone else could see them they would be getting a great view. At least we were still slightly hidden in our living room. I looked round at the other apartments that I could see and from the looks of it everyone else must have been at the pool or the beach.

"Are they fucking?" Joanne asked as she looked up at them.

"It looks like it." I replied as I continued to finger her pussy.

"Oh my god, that is so hot... I think I'm going to cum" she yelled, as she clamped her pussy on my fingers before cumming all over them.

I didn't move as she held her breath and once she started breathing again I slowly withdrew my fingers.

"Wow." she whispered "That was amazing. I think that was my first proper full on orgasm."

She then looked over to the other couple who were now obviously fucking hard on the balcony. They were still clothed but you could tell what they were up to.

"Let's give them a show" Joanne smiled at me. "Let me suck your cock and you can come all over me."

It wasn't anything we hadn't already done, so she got down on her knees in front of me, making sure we were facing sideways to the balcony so the other couple could see.

She took hold of my cock and looking over at the other couple she put it in her mouth and started sucking on it.

I didn't know just how long I would be able to last. My slutty step-daughter had my cock in her mouth while we were being watched. It was such a turn on.

Joanne had one hand on my cock as she sucked it before lifting her other hand up to play with my balls.

After just a couple of minutes she looked up at me and the sight of my cock buried in her mouth was too much. I started to cum.

"I'm cumming." I gasped, too late to stop the first spurts going down her throat.

I went to pull out but she closed her mouth round me, holding my cock in place.

After another couple of spurts she opened her mouth and pulled my cock out, before aiming the next few spurts over her face and then down at her boobs.

She was covered, but she was grinning like a cheshire cat as she looked over at the other couple.

As she took my cock in her mouth to clean up my load we could see the other guy pumping into his girlfriend, obviously filling her pussy with his cum.

Joanne stood up after she had finished with my cock and threw her arms round me, pushing her body against me before giving me a huge kiss on the lips.

I could taste the cum on her but I didn't care as I squeezed her ass and pulled her close to my hardening cock.

"Ok," I said, breaking off the kiss "That was amazing but you better get back down to the pool before someone comes looking for you."

"Spoilsport." she smiled, before grabbing her discarded bikini off the ground and going to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

I got cleaned up and spent the next couple of hours reliving what had just happened and relaxing in the apartment out of the sun.

At around 5.00pm the girls all came back up from the pool to get ready to go out.

"Well," said Ruth as she kissed me on the lips. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course I did." I replied, squeezing her ass as she walked past.

"Come and show me how much then." as she grabbed my hand and lead me to the bedroom.

"We're away for a fuck." she shouted to the girls on her way. "Go ahead and get ready and we'll be out shortly."

We went to our bedroom, Ruth just in front and I pulled the door over a bit but didn't close it completely.

She stripped off her bikini and came over to me and pulled my shorts down, freeing my hard cock.

"You really are pleased to see me." she smiled as she took hold of it.

She sat down on the bed in front of me and started stroking my cock before taking it in her mouth.

I was enjoying the feel of her mouth on my cock and trying not to compare it to Joanne's when I noticed movement in the corner of my eye.

The way the room was laid out the door opened up to face the side of the bed and I could see someone had pushed it open a bit further.

I looked back down to Ruth and she couldn't see them the way she was sitting. That and the fact that my cock was buried in her mouth.

I looked back over to the door, presuming it was Joanne but it turns out it was Amelia.

Our eye's met before she looked back down at Ruth giving me a blowjob.

"Ok stud," Ruth said, letting go of my cock "my turn."

She lay back on the bed and I knelt down on the floor in front of her.

I put her legs over my shoulders and started licking around her pussy.

I could feel her hands in my hair as she pushed my head in further, willing me to eat her out.

I didn't need any further encouragement and started munching on her gorgeous pussy, my arms wrapped round her thighs, holding her in place.

"Oh yes, keep going like that." whispered Ruth, squirming on my tongue.

"Oh that feels so good." she gasped, "I want your cock inside me."

I stood up with Ruth's legs still on my shoulders so my cock was perfectly positioned to fuck her wet pussy.

She grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips before pushing the tip inside.

I leaned forward so her legs were getting pushed down towards her shoulders, giving me the perfect angle to get my cock buried as deep as I could.

I risked a glance over towards the door as I fucked my wife and I could see Amelia still watching, only this time she had her hand down her underwear fingering herself.

I turned back to Ruth and picked up the pace. Determined to put on a show.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good..." she cried "Fuck me harder."

I fucked her as hard as I could for the next few minutes before she gasped that she was going to cum.

I looked over to the door and Amelia was furiously fingering herself with one hand while her other was playing with her boobs.

"I'm going to cum too." I cried.

"Cum inside me, I want to feel your cum in my pussy."

Just as Ruth held her breath with her orgasm, her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and I spurted my cum deep inside her.

We stayed like that for a moment while we caught our breath before I pulled my cock out letting my cum drip from Ruth's pussy.

She lifted some of it up with her fingers before sucking them. "Yumm" she smiled as she swallowed it.

"Right." she said "I better go and get myself cleaned up after that."

I looked over at the door just catching Amelia as she went back to her room.

We spent the next hour getting ready to go out without any further incidents.

During dinner Amelia kept glancing my direction but nothing was really said about her watching us.

The food was good and we had a few drinks afterwards before Ruth and I headed up to the apartment. The girls were going to have another couple at the bar.

When we got back upstairs, I poured us a nightcap and told Ruth about the couple I had seen earlier, fucking on the balcony.

I left out the bit about me fingering her daughter...

"Did it turn you on?" she asked.

"Of course it did," I replied "Just the thought that someone would see you. Would you be up for it?"

"Maybe," she replied, rubbing my cock through my trousers, "But not tonight, I'm exhausted. All this sunbathing and sex is hard work. I'm going to head to bed. Are you going to stay up and wait on the girls to make sure they're ok?"

"I can do." I replied "As long as they're not too late."

After kissing me goodnight Ruth went off to bed and I poured myself another drink and went out onto the balcony.

It was still quite warm even though it was late and I looked round the complex trying to see if I could spot anyone.

There were a few lights on in different apartments but most of them were dark.

About half an hour later I heard the door to the apartment opening and the girls coming back in.

"Hey" they said when they saw me on the balcony. "Were you waiting up for us?"

"I just wanted to check you got back ok." I replied.

"So you weren't hoping for a repeat of last night?" asked Joanne, with a smile.

"Well it might have crossed my mind once or twice." I laughed "But we should really stop. Someone's going to get hurt."

"What happens in Spain, stay's in Spain." Amelia chipped in. "Isn't that right Joanne?"

"Thats right." Joanne replied, grabbing my cock. "So you can do whatever you want to us. We're on holiday... It will all be forgotten by the time we get back home."

"Would you like to eat my pussy?" asked Amelia "Ruth looked like she was enjoying it earlier."

"Do you want me to?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"We both do." added Joanne. "Then maybe some night you'll fuck us?"

Well that certainly got my attention. My cock was straining to get out of my trousers.

I told them to make sure Ruth was sound asleep first before asking them to take off their underwear and lie back on the sofa.

"Who said we were wearing any?" smiled Joanne, lifting up her dress to show me her shaved pussy before Amelia did the same.

They obviously had planned this.

They sat down on the sofa beside each other, lying back and spreading their legs.

My cock was straining to get out so I stripped off completely hoping that Ruth wouldn't wake up before kneeling down in front of Amelia first.

12