My Slutty Step Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her shaved 18 year old pussy looked divine as she spread her lips for me.

I kissed up her thighs before running my tongue over her pussy and nibbling her clit.

Amelia grabbed my head and pushed it in further so she was obviously enjoying it.

I added a finger as I continued to munch on her delicate pussy. That got a gasp from her so I added a second finger.

"Oh yes, that feels so good." she moaned before lifting her legs onto my shoulders.

I looked over quickly at Joanne who was sitting beside us and she had her own fingers buried in her pussy as she watched.

The next several minutes were heavenly for both Amelia and me. She was moaning to herself as I played with her pussy, squeezing her thighs around my head.

"Oh yes, that's it." she cried "I think I'm cumming."

I fingered her as she came before easing off and clamping my mouth down on her pussy.

"That was amazing" she gasped. "Will you let me feel your cock inside me?"

"I don't know Amelia," I replied "I think that's maybe a step too far."

"Please," she replied, flattering her eyelashes at me. "I want to see what it feels like. Just for a minute."

I stood up with her legs still on my shoulders and my hard cock pointed at her pussy. She reached over and grabbed it before rubbing it over her pussy lips and edging it inside.

I was an inch inside her, then two, then three....

Then suddenly I pulled out. "I can't be doing this Amelia, it doesn't feel right. I'm sorry."

"Thats ok." she replied. "I liked the feel of it inside me but we can take it slow if you want."

"Maybe another night." I replied, hoping to try and put her off. It's not that I didn't want to, I did.

"Right my turn" said Joanne, who had been patiently waiting.

I moved over and knelt down in front of her and lifted her legs on to my shoulders.

She had already been fingering herself for the last ten minutes or so and was pretty wet.

I started eating her out, playing with swollen lips before reaching up and grabbing hold of her boobs under her dress. She hadn't been wearing a bra and I pulled and pinched her nipples as I ate her pussy.

She only lasted a few minutes before she too had her orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was so good." she gasped, "Would you fuck me?"

"Sorry Joanne, I don't think it's a good idea." I replied sadly.

"Well how about you just put it in for a bit like you did with Amelia?" she asked.

How could I refuse?

I let Joannes legs go and told her to hold them up herself and spread them before lining my cock up at her pussy.

I edged in slowly an inch at a time, just as I had done with Amelia.

"Keep going please." Joanne moaned.

I was three inches in.

"Please don't stop." she pleaded.

Four inches in.

"Oh that feels so good, keep going."

Five inches in.

"It's so big... I feel so full."

Six inches in.

"Oh my god, is it still not all in?"

Seven inches in.

"I can feel your balls against my ass."

All eight inches buried inside my step daughter.

What was I thinking? We weren't technically fucking but my cock was buried inside her while my wife slept a few metres away.

I slowly pulled my cock out.

"Please don't take it out. I want you to fuck me." Joanne pleaded.

"Please..." she whispered.

"I can't Joanne," I replied, "As much as I want to I really shouldn't. I think we've gone too far already."

I stood up, my cock bouncing in front of me as the girls looked up at me, looking like they were just about to cry.

"Look girls, you are both beautiful young women with the most incredible bodies. I would fuck you in a heartbeat if I was single and Ruth wasn't sleeping a few metres away. But she is... You'll thank me in the morning I'm sure."

With that, I grabbed my clothes and told the girls I was going to bed and I would see them in the morning.

I slipped in to bed beside my wife still sporting a huge hard on and tried to get some sleep.

The next morning the girls were both pretty quiet as we had breakfast and got ready to down to the beach for the day.

We packed our day bags with water, snacks and lotion and grabbed our towels.

The girls were wearing thong bikinis today. Not just as revealing as the ones they had on yesterday but maybe the fact that we were going to a public beach affected their choice.

They put on their coverups and away we went. It was only a ten minute walk and we found a quite spot on the beach and laid our towels out. This time I made sure I was at the end. Ruth was next, then Joanne and Amelia last.

Ruth was going to lie on her back so was applying her own lotion. She decided to go topless as there weren't many people about and took off her bikini top. She made sure her boobs got plenty of lotion and I could see her nipples getting hard. It was just a pity she didn't need me to help put the lotion on this time.

I was going to lie on my back too but when I looked over to the girls they had decided to follow Ruths lead and had removed their tops.

I got an instant erection as I watched them putting their lotion on.

As I was watching, Joanne looked over at me and smiled. She paid particular attention to her nipples making sure they were well covered with lotion while she looked me in the eye.

I turned round trying not to stare and started straightening my towel.

"You ok there Pete?" asked Ruth, "You look a bit hot and bothered."

I turned round to look at her and she was just smiling at me looking down at my tented shorts, knowing fine rightly I had been admiring the three pairs of oiled up boobs beside me.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," she smiled "I'll sort you out later, I promise. Maybe even on the balcony if you play your cards right."

"Deal," I replied, "I was going to lie on my back but that's not a good idea right now so will you put lotion on it for me and I'll lie on my front first?"

The rest of the day went without incident. We all went for a swim in the ocean and had a snack at the local beach bar before heading back to the apartment.

We all got showered, dressed and went out for something to eat. I was wearing trousers and a light shirt. Ruth was wearing a mini skirt and boob tube which was very sexy, especially when she wasn't wearing a bra. The girls were in their usual short summer dresses showing off as much flesh as they could without actually going out naked.

After a lovely meal we headed back to the complex and decided to have a couple of drinks at the bar.

When we got a table I went to get a round in and noticed that the couple who had been fucking on the balcony the previous day were also at the bar. I nodded to them as they realised who I was.

I wondered what they were thinking when I went back to the table with Ruth and the girls.

Joanne gave me a look when I came back, she had obviously recognised the other couple as well.

After a beer for me, wine for Ruth and cocktails for the girls I went back to the bar to get another round.

The guy from earlier came up to the bar when he saw me there and introduced himself as Greg. His girlfriend was called Vanessa.

"That was pretty hot yesterday." he said, smiling "Have you done anything like that before?"

"Definitely not, but it was a big turn on watching you while you watched us." I replied.

"We got pretty turned on to." he said, smiling "I ended up cumming inside Vanessa after just a few minutes."

"Oh I noticed," I replied with a smile.

"We're heading back to our room after we've finished this drink," he whispered "for a repeat performance if you wanted to watch again?"

"Would love to." I replied, "Hopefully I can my wife talked into something similar."

"So which one is your wife?" he asked, raising his eyebrows "I take it that it wasn't the one from yesterday?"

"No," I replied, "Thats complicated, she's my step daughter..."

"Each to their own." he replied before leaving to go back to his table "See you up there?"

"Sure." I replied, heading back to our table with our next round.

Fifteen minutes later I saw Greg and Vanessa leaving and I told Ruth I wanted to cash in on her promise from earlier.

The girls were going to stay down in the bar for a couple. We told them we would see them later and headed upstairs.

As we went up in the lift I told Ruth about chatting to Greg at the bar and explained that he was him and Vanessa that I had seen earlier fucking on the balcony.

I also told her that they were going to have some fun tonight again and invited us to watch.

"Oh?" replied Ruth with a smile. "That sounds interesting."

We got up to our apartment and let ourselves in.

We turned on the light just inside the door but no others, before heading out on to the balcony.

We looked across to Greg and Vanessas room and they had a light turned on in their living room so we could see what they were up to along. There were maybe another three or four apartments that would have the same view but I wasn't sure if they were occupied or not.

They weren't on the balcony this time. Vanesssa was on her knees in front of Greg sucking his cock.

Greg had his trousers round his ankles but Vanessa was still wearing the outfit she had on at the bar.

Greg was looking over towards us and could probably just see us in the light coming from the hall. It was also a full moon so it was pretty bright outside even at that time of night.

"That is so hot." gasped Ruth. "I didn't think they actually meant it."

"Well why don't we give them something to watch as well?" I asked.

"What had you in mind?" replied Ruth, smiling.

"Are you wearing any knickers?" I asked.

"How dare you," replied Ruth, acting shocked "I am a lady, of course I'm wearing knickers."

She then lifted up her miniskirt to show me her naked ass.

'Have you not been wearing any all night?" I asked, shocked.

"Well I was feeling horny so I decided to go commando tonight."

"Lucky me," I replied as I positioned myself behind her and started kissing her neck.

She was holding on to the edge of the balcony as I kissed her neck and slid my arms round her waist.

"Hmmm, that's nice." she moaned as she ground back against my hardening cock.

I slipped a hand underneath her boob tube and starting playing with her nipples, my other hand I slipped down the front of her miniskirt to start playing with her pussy.

She was soaking... Watching other people and being watched must really turn her on.

I looked over to the other apartment and Vanessa was now lying back on the sofa, naked, getting her pussy eaten out. It was so hot to watch.

"How about a blowjob?" I whispered in Ruth's ear.

"Forget the blowjob, I want your cock inside me." she gasped.

I stopped playing with her pussy and pulled down the zipper on my trousers before taking my cock in my hand.

I lifted up Ruth's miniskirt and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips. Ruth then leaning forward giving me a better angle to slide my cock inside her.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck me." she gasped, pushing back on my cock and holding onto the balcony for support.

I grabbed her hips and started pounding her pussy as I watched Greg and Vanessa start fucking.

Greg was lying on the floor and Vanessa was riding him cowgirl, looking over at us as she did.

She had an amazing body on her.

I let go of Ruth's hips and reached round to push up her boob tube to let her boobs swing free. I was then able to grab them both and play with her nipples as I fucked her.

"This feels so slutty." gasped Ruth. "I can't believe other people are watching us fuck."

After a few minutes I could tell that Ruth was nearly ready to cum and I wasn't going to last much longer either.

She reached one hand underneath and started rubbing her pussy as I fucked her, moving on to squeeze my balls which she knows I love.

Just as we were about to cum we heard the tell-tale sound of a sliding door coming from the next apartment.

Out stepped a man who looked to be in his fifties, lighting a cigarette.

He looked over our direction just as we sat down on one of the chairs, my cock still in Ruth's pussy.

"Oh, sorry" he stuttered, obviously starting at Ruth's naked boobs. "Did I interrupt something?"

"We were just having some fun," smiled Ruth, "the couple opposite had us pretty turned on."

He turned to look over at Greg and Vanessa.

Vanessa was now on all fours with Greg fucking her doggy style while pulling on her hair.

"Wow," the neighbour whispered "they sure are going for it."

"It's pretty hot to watch isn't it?" replied Ruth. "You gave us a bit of a fright when we heard the door open. We were just in the middle of things."

"Well don't mind me," he replied "Just you keep going if you don't mind being watched."

Ruth didn't hesitate and started grinding down on my cock.

She leant forward a bit to get a better angle, putting her hands on her knees, which meant her boobs were now swinging freely in front of our neighbour. I could see a bulge forming in his trousers.

Ruth was really getting into it and started bouncing her ass up and down on my cock as I held on to her hips.

"I'm going to cum soon." she gasped, leaning back against my chest. "How close are you? I want you to cum inside me."

"I'm nearly there." I whispered.

"Hold my skirt up." she gasped as she lifted it up and started rubbing her pussy in full view of the neighbour. I'm sure it was a lovely sight, watching my cock pounding my wife's pussy from only a few feet away.

Ruth reached down and grabbed my balls as she rode my cock, knowing that would push me over the edge in no time.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." I cried as I unloaded inside my wife.

"Me too." gasped Ruth as she looked our neighbour in the eye.

It's been a while since I've came as hard but being watched so closely was a huge turn on.

After a minute Ruth pulled her boob tube back up, got up and let my slick cock slide from her cum soaked pussy.

She held her mini skirt up and let my cum drip out of her pussy in full view of our neighbour.

Just then we heard the door to our apartment close. The girls must be back.

Ruth pulled her skirt back down and I turned round to tuck my cock back into my trousers just as the girls came out to the balcony.

"Hey, what you up to?" asked Joanne, looking down at my crotch.

"Nothing," replied Ruth, "just seeing what was going on around the complex."

"Were you guys fucking out here?" gasped Joanne, "I can see cum running down your leg mum?"

"Maybe..." she smiled. "We were feeling horny and there was another couple opposite us who were having their own fun."

Just then Joanne noticed the neighbour on the adjoining balcony.

"Was that guy watching you fuck?" she whispered.

"No, of course not." Ruth replied, turning bright red.

"He was, I can see you blushing." whispered Joanne "He's only a few feet away..."

"Well we were in middle of things when he came out and I didn't want to stop." Ruth replied, abruptly. "He only saw the last few minutes. Anyway it's none of your business."

Ruth then went to get cleaned up before heading to bed.

Joanne and Amelia just looked at each other, wondering what they had missed before going to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Pete, do you want a drink?" Amelia shouted.

"Why not." I replied "Just the one."

"I hope I didn't cause any problems there?" asked the neighbour, who introduced himself as Phil. "I was just coming out for a smoke. I didn't expect to get a show. It was pretty fucking hot though. That Mrs of yours is something else. You're a lucky lucky man."

"Thanks," I replied, "She can be pretty filthy when she wants to."

"Are the two girls your daughters?" he asked.

"The one with the long hair is my step daughter and the other one is her friend." I explained.

"You all seem pretty liberal when it comes to sex." said Phil "They didn't really look that shocked to catch you fucking on the balcony."

"They're used to that sort of thing I suppose." I replied "They don't really respect our privacy that much so they've seen their fair share."

Just then the girls came back out onto the balcony with their drinks and handed me a glass of red wine.

Phil introduced himself to the girls and we chatted to him for the next few minutes before he went back inside.

"So was he really watching you fuck?" asked Amelia.

"Yes, he was." I replied. "He had a great view of Ruth's boobs and pussy as she bounced on my cock. He even watched us both cum."

"That is so hot." she gasped "I would love someone to watch me getting fucked."

"I'm sure you would get plenty of guys wanting to watch you." I replied. "I know I would."

"Well I was hoping you would be the one I was fucking." she blushed.

"Is that still what you want?" I asked, surprised that she still felt the same. I thought they would have got over the novelty. "I'm over twice your age."

"Yes," interrupted Joanne "We both do."

"I'm flattered." I replied. "Let's just see how the rest of the holiday goes first. If you feel the same in a few days then maybe. But only maybe..."

"I can't wait." squealed Amelia as she groped my hardening cock through my trousers.

"I said maybe." I replied smiling.

"We know." said Joanne "That's as good as a yes though."

"You won't be able to resist." she continued as she came and sat on my lap, lifting up the bottom of her dress and rubbing her thong covered ass over my erection.

Even though I had only come a short time ago it was hard not to fuck her there and then, especially when she started fingering her pussy as she ground into me.

"Ok girls." I said as I lifted Joanne off my lap and got up. "I really need to go to bed or I won't be able to stop myself."

"Promises, promises." smiled Amelia. "Sweet dreams."

I left to go and clean up before I climbed into bed beside Ruth.

She was still awake surprisingly.

"That was so hot." she whispered. "I've never been so turned on. That guy was only a few feet away watching me fuck you. He could see everything. He could even see your cum dripping from my pussy. I want to do that again some time."

She then put her arm over me and reached down to grab my cock, giving it one last squeeze before dozing off to sleep.

12