My Slutty Step-sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pip80
Pip80
401 Followers

The movie finished just before 9pm, but we sat around talking and laughing until it was closer to 10pm. Hannah said that she was going to bed and wished us goodnight. As soon as she was at the top of the stairs, Jenna whispered to me. "I'm going to go get ready for bed too, but I'm going to stop in Hannah's room. I'll warm her up for us. I don't care if you peek, just don't let Hannah see or hear you! I'll bring you in once I think she's ready. Until I do, stay out of sight!" Before I could respond, Jenna pressed her lips against mine. I felt her tongue dart into my mouth, and her hand rubbed briefly against my cock. Then she got up and quickly went up the stairs. Jenna's brief touch and the anticipation of what was to come had made me extremely hard. I realized for the first time since Hannah came home that I was extremely horny. I couldn't wait to fuck Hannah and Jenna.

I let a few minutes pass and then I silently crept up the stairs. Hannah's door was shut slightly, and I could hear Jenna and Hannah laughing. I peeked through the slit between the doorframe and the door. The girls were both wearing their pyjamas. Hannah was wearing a sheer black camisole and matching boy shorts with pink ribbons on the sides. I had never seen her in something like that before. She looked incredibly sexy. She usually wore things that reminded me of thick flannel pyjamas. The camisole hugged her body tightly and accentuated her large breasts. The boy shorts gave me an incredible view of her legs. The way the black contrasted against her milky white skin was very alluring. Jenna was wearing a very sexy red laced bra and a matching thong. She was also wearing a thin, white silk sleeping shirt over top. It was undone, and made her look amazing. Seeing my sisters in their sexy lingerie made my cock throb.

"You never told me if you have a boyfriend," Jenna said. "I would think that since you're a cheerleader, you'd have guys all over you."

Hannah looked down, blushing slightly. "No, I don't have a boyfriend. I was seeing this guy named Eric though. He's on the Rugby team. It didn't really work out though."

"Awww... why not?" Jenna questioned as she hugged Hannah up against her. Hannah shrugged her shoulders. "Did you have sex with him?"

Hannah was silent for a moment. "Yeah, we had sex. He was the first guy I'd ever slept with." Hannah was silent again. "It wasn't very good," she continued.

"The sex?" Jenna broke in. "Did you orgasm?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?!" Jenna exclaimed! "If you don't know, then you didn't. Have you ever had an orgasm?"

Hannah shook her head. "I don't really know about things like that. That's why things didn't work out between us. He said I wasn't a very good lay." Hannah was looking at the ground, clearly embarrassed.

"Everyone's bad at sex the first time," Jenna said, fixing some loose strands of hair behind Hannah's ear. "It just takes some practice... and someone willing to teach you. That's what sister's are for."

Hannah looked up at Jenna. "Teach me?" she said. "You're going to show me how to have sex?"

"Uh huh!" Jenna nodded enthusiastically.

"How?" Hannah asked. She seemed slightly confused.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course!" Hannah responded.

"Good! If I'm going to teach you, you have to trust me completely. Okay?" Jenna had moved her hand onto Hannah's thigh and was slowing rubbing it.

"Okay," Hannah responded, "I trust you."

"We'll start with the basics. Kiss me," Jenna commanded.

Hannah seemed taken aback by Jenna's words. "Kiss you?"

"Yes, kiss me. Kissing is very important for sex and I want to see how you kiss silly!"

"Okay..." Hannah said. She seemed very hesitant. Slowly, she leaned toward Jenna and kissed her lips softly. Jenna responded and kissed her back. The kiss was somewhat shy at first, but the intensity gradually increased. I could hear the wet sounds of their lips, and the erotic sight of my sisters kissing made my cock throb. Jenna's hand had slid up Hannah's thigh and was now between her legs. Hannah's legs parted slightly as Jenna's hand began to rub over the soft fabric of Hannah's shorts. Their kissing intensified and Hannah moaned softly. Jenna's hand began to rub Hannah's pussy faster as Hannah began to move her hips. I wanted to run inside and fuck them both, but I knew that doing so would screw up Jenna's plan. She seemed to know what she was doing.

Abruptly Hannah broke the kiss and pushed Jenna's hand away from her pussy. "If you keep doing that, I'm going to cum," Hannah gasped, trying to catch her breath.

Jenna giggled. "That's the point silly! If you want to be good at sex, you have to be able to cum. Haven't you ever masturbated before?"

"No," Hannah replied, "not enough to make me cum."

"You are too cute!" Jenna giggled as she kissed Hannah's cheek. "Don't worry! By the end of tonight, you'll be able to cum whenever you want." Hannah smiled shyly, looking embarrassed again. "The good news is, you are a great kisser! So that's one less thing we need to worry about."

Hannah giggled slightly. "Yeah, you're pretty good too. I was getting really turned on."

"I know," Jenna teased. "It was turning me on too." Jenna and Hannah stared at each other for a minute, and then Jenna spoke up. "Wait here! I'll go get some teaching material." She kissed Hannah quickly on the lips, and then was quickly coming toward the door. I ducked back behind the wall. Jenna came out into the hallway and closed Hannah's bedroom door. Seeing me, she walked over. "Have you been watching?" she whispered.

"Of course," I whispered back. "I wouldn't miss this."

Jenna smiled. "You are such a naughty brother! You shouldn't be watching your sisters. I bet you're very horny right now, aren't you?"

"You have no idea," I said, pulling Jenna against me. She felt my hard cock and rubbed her hips against it.

"Like what I'm wearing?" she teased.

"I love it. You and Hannah both look incredibly sexy."

"Mmmmhhhmmmm..." she purred. "I wore this especially for you. I knew you'd like it." Jenna pressed her lips hungrily against mine. "You just have to wait a little longer, then you'll get to play too," she teased. She kissed me again and then quickly ran into her room. She came out seconds later with the DVD I had given her earlier in the week. "The teaching material," she winked as she walked past me and entered Hannah's room. She kept the door slightly open so I could continue to watch.

"What's that?" Hannah asked.

"The teaching material," Jenna giggled. She turned on Hannah's TV and put the DVD in the player. Jenna sat next to Hannah on the bed.

Hannah turned sharply toward Jenna as the movie began. "Porn!" Hannah exclaimed! "Porn isn't teaching material!"

"Of course it is!" Jenna sounded like she was trying to teach a small child. "If you want to fuck like a porn star, you need to watch porn stars." "I guess that makes sense," Hannah agreed.

"Of course it does! Think about it this way, when you go to school, you learn the theory behind how things work. Then you test it out in the real world. It's the same with sex. Porn is the theory and sex is the application."

They sat quietly for a few minutes, watching the movie. I noticed Hannah's breathing had quickened. Jenna noticed too and began to rub Hannah's thigh. She opened her legs and Jenna slid her hand inside Hannah's shorts. Hannah gasped causing Jenna to giggle. Jenna leaned over and starting kissing Hannah's neck and shoulder as her hand rubbed against Hannah's pussy. Her moans quickly filled the room. Jenna continued to pleasure Hannah while Hannah kept watching the movie. Her hips began to rock slightly while Jenna continued to rub her.

"You are so wet!" Jenna teased. "I never thought my little, innocent sister could get so wet."

Hannah turned her head and kissed Jenna lustfully, her hips moving faster against Jenna's hand. Hannah began to moan loudly, and I could tell she was close to cumming. Jenna stopped playing with Hannah's pussy and broke their kiss. Hannah's expression was full of confusion.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" Jenna asked, her eyes sparkling.

"No. Eric wanted me to do that, but I didn't know what I was doing so I said no."

"Then I'll teach you!" Jenna laughed. "Keep watching and I'll be right back!" Jenna got up and walked toward the door. I ducked against the wall again and Jenna came out and closed the door behind her. "Are you ready?" she asked me.

"Of course," I smiled. "Anything I need to know?"

"Yeah. Don't let her cum. Keep her near the peak, but don't let her get off until she begs for it. Make her do everything. That way, she won't feel like she's being forced; she'll think it was all her idea."

"Alright. I can do that."

"Good," she smiled. "Now let's go teach our sister how to fuck." Jenna took my hand and led me into Hannah's room. Hannah was sitting on the bed, one hand was down her shorts rubbing her pussy while her other hand was squeezing her breasts. Her moans masked our entrance.

"Look who I brought to help us," Jenna said. Hannah looked over her shoulder. It took a second for her to register that I was with Jenna and she let out a small shriek, quickly pulling her hand out of her shorts and trying to cover herself up. She turned a bright red.

"What is he doing here Jenna?!" Hannah shouted.

"I thought he could help us out," Jenna enthusiastically said. "If you are going to learn to suck cock, it's best to practice on someone that has one. Plus, Bro is great at sex! He'll teach you a lot!"

"But he's our brother!" Hannah continued to shout.

"Pfffft! He's only your half-brother. It's not a big deal Hannah," Jenna responded, rolling her eyes. "The two of us have been having sex for weeks. Plus, you didn't seem to care when I had my hands down your shorts."

Hannah turned an even brighter shade of red. Her voice was low, almost a whisper. "But that's different..."

"It's not a big deal Hannah," I said. I knew that if Jenna and I were going to succeed, we'd have to convince her together. "Look, the best way to learn how to be good at sex is to have it. Would you rather have sex with random people or with people you trust and love?"

"Exactly!" Jenna continued. "We all love each other, so it's not a big deal. Bro and I can teach you everything we know and you can trust us. We aren't going to dump you like that shitty Rugby player if you aren't the greatest lay. We'll teach you and you won't have to worry about anything." Jenna went and sat next to Hannah on the bed. "It will be fun," she said, hugging Hannah, "right, Bro?"

"Lots of fun," I agreed.

Hannah still didn't seem completely convinced. Jenna seemed to sense this and took Hannah's hand as she walked her in front of me. Jenna positioned herself behind Hannah and wrapped her arms around her. Hannah wriggled a little, still looking uncomfortable. Jenna's hand slid down Hannah's stomach and into her shorts. Hannah moaned slightly and looked at the ground embarrassed.

I took Hannah's face in my hands and looked her in the eyes. "It's okay," I smiled, "there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Jenna and I both love you. We just want to help you learn. Okay?"

Hannah smiled slightly and nodded. I smiled back and kissed her lips gently. She kissed me back, but still seemed slightly unsure of the whole situation.

"Are you ready to learn?" Jenna whispered into Hannah's ear. Hannah nodded, her posture seemed somewhat defeated. The fact that Jenna was rubbing her pussy probably had something to do with it. "Kneel down," Jenna continued, "and tell Bro to take off his pants."

"Take off your pants," Hannah said timidly.

"I think it would be better if you took them off for me," I responded. Jenna smiled at the suggestion.

Hannah hesitated for a second, and then her hands were undoing my belt. She undid the button and zipper and pulled my pants and boxers down. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of my erect cock. I quickly stepped out of my pants and pulled my shirt off.

"Isn't he sexy?" Jenna whispered to Hannah. "And look how hard he is. His cock is big, isn't it?" Hannah nodded silently. "Do you want me to show you how to suck cock Hannah?" Hannah nodded again and Jenna giggled slightly. "Okay. I'll show you, and then you can try."

Jenna crawled over to me and wrapped her mouth around my hard cock. She slowly slid her mouth up and down my cock. I moaned slightly at the feel of her tongue against my shaft. She moved her head a little faster and began to stroke my cock with her hand. Hannah was watching intently, her breathing faster than before. I could see her hard nipples under her camisole. Jenna pulled my cock from her mouth and turned to Hannah. "Your turn," Jenna said. "Just do what I was doing."

Hannah slowly took my cock in her mouth. She slowly slid down the shaft of my dick. Her mouth felt incredibly hot and I moaned again.

"Mmmmmmmm... just like that sis," Jenna purred. She hugged Hannah from behind, one hand sliding down Hannah's shorts, while the other squeezed Hannah's breasts. I could tell Hannah was getting very horny because she began sucking my cock faster and harder. Her saliva was running down my shaft and dripping from my balls. "Yeah, baby," Jenna cooed, "Suck your brother's cock. You love it don't you? Make him cum Hannah." Hannah moved faster and faster. I could feel my balls tightening as the cum began to build up in my cock.

"You are very good at this Hannah," I moaned.

"See," Jenna cooed, "it's easy to suck cock. You already look like a pro." Jenna's hand was rubbing Hannah's pussy faster making Hannah moan. I could feel myself getting very close to cumming. Jenna could tell I was reaching the brink. "Do you want to cum Bro?"

"Yes. Not fucking you for the past week has made me very sensitive. It doesn't help that Hannah is doing such a good job," I said.

Jenna giggled. "I bet you're gonna cum lots," she teased. "Cum in Hannah's mouth. Let her taste your hot cum." Hannah's mouth slid faster and faster over my cock. "Mmmmmm... look at her go! She must really want to taste your cum Bro!" "I do!" Hannah gasped. "I want to swallow your hot load!" I placed my hands on Hannah's head and began fucking her mouth faster and faster. Saliva was running down Hannah's chin as I moved my hips faster and faster. I could feel the cum ready to burst from my cock.

"I'm gonna cum Hannah," I moaned. "Swallow it all."

"Don't spill a drop," Jenna agreed. "If you do, I won't let you cum."

Hannah slid her mouth all the way down the shaft of my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer and I ejaculated in her mouth. I could feel Hannah swallow as she sucked on my cock, coaxing every drop of cum from my balls. I tilted my head back and moaned as I was finally able to cum.

"You are so lucky sis," Jenna said. "You get to swallow a weeks worth of your brother's cum! I'm very jealous!"

"You should have asked her to share," I teased. "I'm sure she would've if you'd asked sooner."

"Next time," Jenna said, winking at me. I couldn't help but smile back. Hannah finally stopped sucking my cock and I slid it out of her mouth. "How did he taste?" asked Jenna.

"It was very sweet," Hannah said. "It was like how an apple tastes. I mean, it didn't taste like apple, but it was sweet like one! I thought it was supposed to taste bad."

Jenna and I laughed. "Yeah, why is your cum so sweet?" Jenna asked me.

"Probably from one of my muscle supplements," I said. "I've heard that that is one of the possible side effects."

"I wouldn't call it a side effect," Hannah said smiling. "I think it's a good reason to keep taking it."

"Yeah, if anything, you should take even more!" Jenna teased. "Then we'd never stop sucking your cock."

"I guess I'll have to double my dosage then," I said as I bent down and kissed Jenna. She moaned as our tongues slid around each other. I broke the kiss and Jenna turned Hannah's head, kissing her deeply. I watched them kissing each other. Hannah's camisole was pulled down exposing her amazing breasts. They were covered in her saliva from sucking my cock. There was also a large wet spot on her shorts. Her pussy must be dripping wet I thought.

"Now it's my turn," Jenna said to Hannah. "You did a great job sucking cock, now we have to teach you how to eat pussy. Bro will show you how," Jenna said winking at me. "He's great at eating pussy."

"You'll do great," I assured Hannah. She didn't look completely convinced however.

"Undress me," Jenna said to Hannah. Surprisingly, Hannah didn't resist. She quickly undressed Jenna, and then took her own clothes off. Jenna looked up and down at Hannah's body. "You have such a hot body Hannah! Don't you think Bro?"

"Very hot," I agreed. I slid my hands up Hannah's hips, over her breasts, and then down around her back and over her ass. "You have amazing breasts sis."

"I bet you can't wait to suck on them," Jenna said. "I know I can't. Can we?" Jenna asked.

Hannah bit her lower lip and nodded. Jenna bent over and began to suck on Hannah's left breast while I sucked on her right. Hannah's nipples were hard and erect and I teased it with my tongue. Hannah moaned and held our heads against her breasts. "I love having my tits sucked on," Hannah moaned. "It makes me so wet." Sucking on Hannah's amazing breasts made my cock hard again. Jenna took notice and grabbed it. She stroked it slowly while we continued to suck on Hannah's tits. I slid my hand between Hannah's legs. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and she moaned as my hand slid over her pussy. "Bite my nipples," she moaned. I gently bit her nipple, pulling on it slightly. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jenna was doing the same. Hannah's moans grew louder. "Make me cum," she begged. "I want to cum so bad!"

"You can't cum until you make me cum," Jenna responded. "If you want to cum, you have to make me cum first." Jenna climbed onto Hannah's bed and laid down. Her hand slid down to her pussy and began to rub it. "If you cum before I do, you'll be punished."

Hannah looked very disappointed, but she climbed onto the bed with Jenna. I joined them on the bed and laid down on my stomach, lifting and spreading Jenna's legs. Her scent filled my head and it took all of my will power not to bury my tongue inside her. Hannah was looking at me expectantly.

"Eating pussy is easy," I told Hannah. "You want to make sure that you pay attention to her lips as well as her clit, but it's the clit that's the most important." I pressed my tongue against Jenna's pussy and licked it slowly. She moaned as her body trembled slightly. I teased the lips of her pussy with the tip of my tongue and pulled on them gently with my lips. Hannah was watching me intently. I teased Jenna's clit with the tip of my tongue before sucking on it. Jenna arched her back and squeezed her breasts. "You try," I said to Hannah.

Hannah laid down beside me and licked Jenna's pussy tentatively. Slowly, she became more aggressive, teasing Jenna's pussy and sucking on her clit.

"Mmmmmmm... just like that baby," Jenna purred. "Does my pussy taste good sis?"

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmm," Hannah responded, her mouth sucking on Jenna's wet pussy. I crawled up beside Jenna and began sucking on her tits.

"Yeah, suck on my titties Bro. I fuckin' love when you do that," gasped Jenna. She had begun to rock her hips up and down against Hannah's tongue. "Stick your tongue in my cunt Hannah! I want to feel it inside me," Jenna moaned. She grabbed the back of Hannah's head and held her against her pussy. Jenna's moans grew louder and louder. "I'm gonna cum!" she screamed. "I'm gonna cum all over your fucking tongue!" I sucked Jenna's tits harder as her body shook from her orgasm. Hannah licked Jenna's pussy a few times before crawling on top of her and kissing her. Hannah's face was covered with Jenna's pussy juice, and Jenna licked it off.

Pip80
Pip80
401 Followers