My Slutty Step-sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pip80
Pip80
401 Followers

"How did I do?" Hannah asked after they had finished kissing.

"Fantastic," said Jenna. "I knew you'd be great at it."

"I told you it was easy," I said to Hannah. "With some practice, you'll get even better at it."

Jenna giggled. "I'll make sure you get lots of practice." Jenna kissed Hannah again. "I bet you want to cum, don't you baby?"

Hannah nodded. "I'm so horny, it's driving me crazy!"

"Mmmmmm... I guess we'll have to fix that then," Jenna said to me. Jenna rolled Hannah onto her back. "What do you want?" she asked Hannah. Hannah was silent for a moment, and blushed slightly. "Well?" said Jenna. "Tell us what you want us to do, otherwise Bro and I will play with each other."

"I want Bro to fuck me... I want his cock inside me," Hannah blurted out.

Jenna and I couldn't help but laugh. "You heard her," said Jenna, "she wants you to fuck her."

"How could I resist?" I teased. Jenna leaned down and put my cock in her mouth. She quickly moved her head up and down, covering it with her saliva.

"Hannah looks wet enough, but I don't want you to have a hard time getting inside her," Jenna smiled.

I slowly slid my hard cock into Hannah's pussy. Jenna was right, it was incredibly wet. I easily slid deep inside her. Hannah moaned deeply as my cock filled her. Jenna held Hannah's legs apart while I slowly thrust my hips in and out of Hannah. She felt slightly tighter than Jenna, but Hannah easily took my entire cock. Jenna laid down across Hannah's stomach and began licking her clit as I fucked Hannah's pussy. Hannah was moaning very loudly and I began to fuck her faster. Every so many strokes, I'd pull my cock out and let Jenna suck Hannah's juices off it, then I'd slide it back in Hannah's pussy and fuck her harder.

"How does it feel Hannah?" I asked.

"Fuckin incredible!" Hannah gasped. "Your cock is so fucking big! I feel like I'm going to break!"

"You're gonna spoil her," Jenna teased. "She'll be disappointed when she fucks guys with smaller dicks."

"I don't want other guys," gasped Hannah. "I just want Bro! His cock feels so fucking good! I can feel his cock throbbing inside me!"

"See!" laughed Jenna. "You've spoiled her already! Now I'll have no choice but to share you with her."

"There's plenty of me to share," I said winking.

I kept changing the pace of my thrusts, trying to delay Hannah's orgasm. Jenna knelt over Hannah's face, and leaned forward kissing me while Hannah licked Jenna's pussy. Jenna's and Hannah's moans quickly filled the room. It was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

"I think you should let Hannah cum," Jenna moaned, looking at me.

"Yes, make me fuckin cum!" shouted Hannah. "Make me cum all over your big hard cock!" Jenna and I smiled at each other. I sped up my thrusts, fucking Hannah's pussy faster and faster. Jenna leaned forward and started rubbing Hannah's clit quickly. "I'm cumming!" Hannah screamed as she orgasmed. I slowed my thrusts slightly but kept fucking her as she came. Once Hannah's orgasm passed, Jenna climbed off her face. Hannah's mouth was covered in Jenna's pussy juice. I laid down on Hannah and kissed her, licking Jenna's juice off her face. Jenna joined me, and we had a three-way kiss.

Hannah wrapped her arms and legs around me as I continued to fuck her. "Jenna was right," cooed Hannah, "you are great at fucking."

"The sexier the girl, the better I am," I responded as I kissed Hannah.

"So... what do you think?" Jenna said. I looked over my shoulder and Jenna was standing beside the bed wearing a strap-on dildo. I hadn't noticed her leave the room. Jenna grasped the purple dildo in her hand and stroked it. "It's not as big as yours Bro, but watch this!" Jenna was holding a remote in her hand and pressed a button. The strap-on started to vibrate. "I bet yours can't vibrate like this," Jenna teased.

"No, but mine cums when you stroke it enough," I said.

"That's the best part," Jenna winked.

"Are you gonna fuck me with that?" Hannah asked. "The thought of you fucking me with a strap-on makes me fuckin horny Jenna."

"I am," Jenna smiled. "In fact, I'm going to take your virginity."

"But I'm not a virgin," Hannah said.

"I'm going to take your anal virginity," said Jenna. "Don't worry though, I'll make sure it's all lubed up first."

I rolled onto my back, pulling Hannah on top of me. I could feel her wetness dripping down my cock and onto my hips. I grabbed her ass and pulled it apart as Jenna positioned herself behind Hannah. Before Hannah could object, Jenna pushed the strap-on into her ass. Hannah's moan filled the room. Jenna slowly started moving her hips, sliding the strap-on dildo in and out of Hannah's ass. I alternated my thrusts with Jenna; as I thrust up into Hannah's pussy, Jenna was sliding the dildo out of Hannah's ass, and vice versa.

"This feels so fucking good," Hannah moaned. "I love having both my holes filled!"

"You are such a fuckin' slut baby!" Jenna said. "I bet you wish you had a cock in your mouth too!"

"Fuck yeah!" shouted Hannah. "I love cock! Especially my brother's!"

"You are a slut Hannah," I said. "Just like Jenna."

"I love being a slut! I bet you love fucking your slutty sisters, don't you Bro?" said Hannah.

"I do. I always cum so fucking hard," I moaned.

"If you like my cock in your ass," Jenna said, "you'll love this!" Jenna pressed a button on her remote and the strap-on dildo began to vibrate slightly. I could feel it vibrating in Hannah's ass and it almost made me cum. The vibration made Hannah arch her back and scream in pleasure. "Mmmmmmm... I think she likes it Bro," Jenna teased.

"I fucking love it!" screamed Hannah. "Fuck me harder!" Jenna and I started fucking her faster and harder. Hannah's screams grew louder and her pussy squeezed my cock as I felt her muscles tighten. Jenna and I thrust our hips in unison, moving faster and faster. "I'm cumming!" Hannah screamed. Her body shook as she had her orgasm, but Jenna and I didn't stop fucking her. In fact, Jenna increased the vibration of her dildo. The sound of the motor filled the room as we kept fucking Hannah. "Fuck me like a whore!" Hannah screamed. "Fuck me like a fucking slut!" Hannah's eyes had glazed over, and it was then that I realized that we had broken her will. She belonged to Jenna and I now. The old, innocent, pure Hannah was gone. She had become our slutty half-sister now. The thought only aroused me more.

Jenna and I kept fucking Hannah faster and harder. I sucked on Hannah's tits, biting them slightly. "Harder!" Hannah moaned. "Bite my nipples harder Bro! I love when you do that!"

"I think you're a bigger slut that I am," Jenna teased.

"I'm your slut Jenna! I'm your and Bro's slut!" Hannah exclaimed.

The vibration from Jenna's strap-on, and Hannah's dirty talk was pushing me close to my breaking point. I could feel the cum starting to build in my balls. Jenna must have noticed my moans because she started fucking Hannah faster. "Are you gonna cum slut?" she asked Hannah.

"I'm so close!" Hannah moaned. "Don't fuckin' stop!" I kept thrusting as Jenna turned her dildo vibration up higher. "Fuck!" screamed Hannah as she came for the third time. Her pussy contracted around my cock, squeezing it tightly.

"I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Cum in my mouth," Jenna said. She quickly pulled the strap-on out of Hannah as Hannah rolled off me. Jenna put my cock in her mouth and sucked on it hard as her hand squeezed the shaft tightly, jerking me off. The pleasure was too much for me to handle and I moaned and arched my back as I shot my hot load of cum into Jenna's mouth. She moaned slightly as she sucked on the head of my cock, draining all the cum from my balls. Once my cock stopped twitching, Jenna crawled over to Hannah. Hannah opened her mouth and Jenna spit my cum into Hannah's mouth. They both kissed, and a stream of cum and saliva ran down Hannah's chin. Jenna licked it up and swallowed.

"That was amazing," Hannah gasped as she tried to catch her breath.

"Wasn't it?" said Jenna. "I told you you would learn a lot! Bro and I are great teachers."

"And she's a good student," I said. "I never thought you were such a slut Hannah."

Hannah giggled. "I'm only a slut for you two. I'll do anything you want."

Jenna looked at me and winked, her smile was one of victory. "Did you hear that Bro? She'll do anything we want. I can't wait to try her out!"

"Me either," I agreed. "I guess we'll have to see just how much of a slut she really is."

"The best part is that you have two slutty sisters Bro," said Jenna.

I smiled and kissed Jenna. "I've always wanted two slutty sisters."

"There's just one little problem," Jenna said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well... Hannah's cum three times tonight, you've cum twice, but I've only cum once," Jenna responded. "I haven't been fucked in a week. As far as I'm concerned, you owe me at least six orgasms."

"That's okay. By that count, you owe me at least five," I said.

"I can help you both out with that," Hannah said as she rolled onto her side.

"No, you can only watch for now," Jenna said. "Otherwise you'll be paying off both of our debts. It wouldn't be fair to you." Hannah frowned in disappointment.

"Don't be sad," I said to Hannah. "I'll have Jenna all paid up in a couple hours; maybe sooner. Then you can join us." Hannah smiled and bit her lower lip.

"Are you ready?" Jenna teased. "You aren't too tired, are you?"

"When it comes to my slutty sisters, I'm never too tired," I smirked. Jenna's hand grabbed my cock and started to stroke me.

"I hope not," Jenna teased. "Otherwise I'll have to use my strap-on on you..."

Pip80
Pip80
401 Followers