My Slutty Step-sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom gets joined in on the fun.
11.4k words
4.73
71.9k
138

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pip80
Pip80
401 Followers

"You two are so lame!" Hannah teased from the pool. "It's a beautiful day out, and I'm the only one swimming."

"Geez, what happened to us?" Jenna laughed as she looked over at me.

"I know! For Hannah to call us lame is pretty bad. Especially considering the last few weeks," I said winking at Jenna. "I guess the fact that we're still in our bathing suits means we're prudes or something," I sarcastically said, turning my head and watching Hannah's naked body snake through the water.

It was the second week of August and our summer vacation was winding to a close. One of the tragedies of growing up was the quickening perception of the passage of time, particularly during the summer. This was especially true this year. It seemed like I had just returned home for summer vacation yesterday, and now in a couple weeks I'd be returning to campus.

"Are you going to be living in the dorms again this year?" Jenna asked. The question was somewhat unsettling, not because it was an unsettling question, but because Jenna seemed to know what I was thinking. I had noticed over the last few months that she was extremely good at knowing what someone was thinking. Of course, that talent of hers had benefited us both this summer. Without it, Hannah probably wouldn't have been swimming naked in front of us, or fucking us for that matter.

"Probably not," I said. "Hannah and I have been thinking about getting our own place. There are tons of houses that are rented out to students in the area. I'm sure Mom and Dad would help out with the rent."

"I actually wanted to talk to you about that," Jenna said. "I was thinking - "

"Hello!?" our mother's voice called from inside the house, cutting off Jenna mid-sentence. In that instant, it seemed as if time slowed down. I could see Jenna's eyes widen, her mouth forming a perfect "O" of surprise. I'm sure my face was an exact reflection.

"Shit!" Jenna hissed, as we both jumped to our feet. "Hannah!" she whispered, "Mom's home! Get dressed!" She grabbed Hannah's tossed aside bathing suit and threw it into the pool by Hannah.

I was already running through the sliding doors that lead back to the pool and into the kitchen. I could feel my heart pounding furiously in my chest as I turned into the hallway and almost collided with my mother.

"Mom!" I shouted, the surprise in my voice evident. "What are you doing home?"

"It's nice to see you too," she said sarcastically, "but I live here too."

"Mom! We didn't expect you until next week!" Jenna said as she crashed into me from behind. "Is Dad home too?"

Our mother's eyebrows raised in suspicion. "You guys aren't having a party or something, are you?"

"Of course not!" Jenna laughed. "We just didn't expect you. If we had known, we would have cleaned up around the house a bit. Well, Hannah would have. Right Hannah?" smiled Jenna as Hannah joined us in the hallway, once again wearing her bathing suit.

"Well excuse me for preferring to not live like a pig," Hannah retorted.

"Dad is still away on business," our Mom said, changing the subject. "He ran into a few difficulties during the negotiations and the trip was extended until the end of the month. He felt bad that I haven't really seen you guys this past summer so he told me to come home since he could take care of things. That just means I'll have about two weeks with you guys before you return to school. I can't believe how fast the summer went!"

"Yeah, tell me about it," I agreed.

I took my time carrying my Mom's luggage up to her room. I could hear Jenna and Hannah telling her about our summer, leaving out certain incestuous details of course. Hannah volunteered to cook dinner for everyone and they all decided to go grocery shopping leaving me to mind the house. I spent the time swimming and despairing about my mother's return. She would have been back next week, but this meant one less week of incredible sex with Hannah and Jenna. I must have dozed off for a bit because the sound of everyone returning home woke me. "It had to end sooner or later," I thought to myself as I climbed out of the pool. In hindsight, I wish I had spent that time cleaning up around the house.

Dinner was delicious as it usually is when Hannah cooks. She made fresh salmon and shrimp, salad, and orange sherbet for dessert that was all washed down with red wine. After dinner, Jenna, Hannah, and I all volunteered to clean up while our Mom went to relax in the living room. We had only been at it for a few minutes when we heard our mother screaming for us from the living room. We all exchanged quick glances before running into the living room.

"What the fuck is this?!" our mother screamed, pointing at the television. When I realized what had happened, I could feel my stomach drop in panic. A few days ago, Jenna, Hannah, and I had taped ourselves fucking. We watched it last night and had forgotten to put the tape away. Our Mom must have wondered what the tape was and decided to watch it. "What the fuck is this?!" she screamed again. The television displayed Jenna and Hannah on their knees as they took turns sucking my cock. All our faces were visible and I knew there was no way we could deny it. I looked at Jenna and Hannah. Both of them were pale, their mouths agape. "I leave the three of you home for the summer and this is what you do??" our mother continued to scream. "What the fuck is wrong with you Brent? Are you that desperate that you'd fuck your sisters??" I could feel my mouth working, but nothing was coming out. Tears had started to run down our mother's face. She kept screaming at us, her head in her hands. It must have only been a minute or two but it felt like hours. I began wishing that I had cleaned up the house instead of sleeping in the pool earlier. This wouldn't have happened then. I would have seen the tape. "Wait until your father comes home! He's going to throw you out of this fuckin' house! All three of you! For fucks sake! I leave you alone and you all decide to fuck each other? You're brother and sister!! What the fuck is wrong with the three of you?!" Jenna must have slipped out of the room during the screaming because her return snapped me out of my stupor. She put a full wine glass on the table and took the half empty one that our mother had taken with her into the living room. Our mother didn't seem to notice since she had collapsed onto the couch by that point, her face buried in her hands. No one spoke for what seemed like minutes. The video now showed Jenna riding my cock while Hannah sat on my face. The moans from the video and the sound of our mother crying filled the silence. Eventually our mother grabbed the wine glass Jenna had brought her and drained it in one gulp before throwing the empty glass at the television. The glass shattered, spraying broken shards of glass across the room. Ironically, the television was unharmed and continued to show Jenna, Hannah and I fucking each other's brains out. That seemed to knock some sense into me and I turned off the television, gingerly stepping over the broken glass. The sobs of our mother became quieter and quieter until they stopped. For a second, I thought she had died.

Jenna must have noticed the look on my face. "Relax. I put a few sleeping pills in her wine. It was the only way to quiet her down."

"Yeah... that was probably a good idea," I said. I felt like my entire world had collapsed around me.

"I crushed up three from her purse. She'll be out for about eight hours or so. It should give us time to figure out what we should do," Jenna said.

"What do you mean?" my voice was high, on the verge of panic. "Our mother just found out that her three kids have been fucking each other. Unless you have a time machine, there's nothing to figure out Jenna! We're completely fucked!"

"You worry too much," Jenna responded dismissively. Even though she was trying to play things cool, I could tell that she was just as worried as I was.

"We are all fucked once Dad gets home. We'll be thrown out of the house. They'll probably cut off our tuition as well. How am I supposed to pay twenty-five thousand a year for school? I only made about ten thousand this summer. Fuck!" The flood of panic that was now flowing freely through me made me feel sick. Hannah just continued to stand rooted in spot. She looked like she was lost and had no idea where she was. I don't think I'd ever seen her like this.

"It just seems like that at the moment," Jenna's voice was low and she seemed to have regained most of her composure. "We have eight hours before Mom wakes up. That's enough time to figure something out. If not, we'll just give her another sleeping pill or two."

"This is a disaster," I said, looking around the room aimlessly and running my fingers through my hair. My eyes came to rest on our mother, mercifully unaware of the world. "We should take her upstairs."

"Can you carry her up?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." I slipped my arms under my mother's unconscious body and lifted her up, cradling her in my arms. Even though she was in her early forties, she kept herself in good shape. The exercise must have slowed down the aging process because she looked to be ten years younger than she actually was. In fact, she looked like Hannah's older sister. Carrying her up the stairs was much easier than I expected and I quickly laid her down on her bed. Jenna and Hannah followed behind me.

"What are we going to do?" Hannah asked. It was the first words she had spoken since our Mom had her meltdown. The sound of her voice seemed to surprise Jenna.

"I don't know, but we need to do something," Jenna said.

"What can we do? Our only option at this point seems to be smothering her with a pillow," I snapped.

"Don't be silly," said Jenna. "If we are going that route, we have to make it look like an accident. We'd be better off pushing her down the stairs, or making her overdose on sleeping pills." The calm with which Jenna said it, was extremely menacing. "Plus we can come up with something better than that. The three of us aren't retarded."

"Can we go someplace else to discuss this?" Hannah asked. "I don't like doing it in front of Mom. I feel like she can hear us."

"Yeah, let's go downstairs," I said. "Besides, we have broken glass to clean up."

We spent the next three hours discussing our options which seemed to range from keeping her chained up in a closet, to burying her in the backyard. Needless to say, they were all pretty shitty possibilities. We even discussed what might happen if we did nothing and let our mother tell our father. We'd surely be disowned, and find ourselves with no place to go. While that was certainly preferable to matricide, it still wasn't a very good option.

The clock in the living room announced that it was 11pm, and we knew we were running out of time. The sleeping pills had maybe another three hours before they wore off.

"There's got to be something we can do," Jenna repeated for what seemed like the hundredth time. "I think I'll go put Mom's luggage away. I find that if I engulf myself in someone's environment, I can sometimes figure them out pretty good. Wanna help Hannah?"

"Sure," Hannah responded. She hadn't said much all night, but she did seem to have something on her mind. She just hadn't shared it with Jenna or myself yet. I found myself hoping that she'd come up with something quickly.

The girls went upstairs and I laid down on the couch to watch television, hoping that there was a movie on that was about our very predicament. I knew the chances of that were slim to nil, but I was grasping at straws.

I had been watching television for about half an hour when I heard Jenna yell my name from the top of the stairs. I quickly ran up the steps and into our parent's room. "What is it? Did you figure out what to do?" I asked quickly. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest with excitement and a touch of fear.

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea," Jenna said slyfully. She picked up the VCR remote for our mother's television and pressed play. For a second, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was our mother, naked and on her knees, surrounded by five or six naked guys. She was taking turns sucking their cocks. The second thing that shocked me was that it was all happening in our living room. In the background we could hear women and men cheering our mother on while she serviced the men standing around her.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed. "Where did you find this?!"

"Hannah found it in the closet. Actually, she found a whole box full of tapes. This is the second one we checked out and I bet the rest are the same," Jenna said. There was a smile of victory on her face. I looked back at the television and watched the men ejaculating in our mother's open mouth. Their cum was dripping down her chin and onto her large breasts. The women in the background were cheering louder. I could feel my cock begin to swell at the sight.

"So Mom's a swinger? Does Dad know?" I asked.

"I don't know," Jenna said. "We didn't see him on the tape, only Mom. We did see some of Mom and Dad's friends though! Remember the Stanfords? The last tape was Mom fucking Mr. and Mrs. Stanford."

"Holy shit!" I laughed in astonishment. "Mom and Dad used to have them over for dinner all the time!"

"And you didn't know Mom was fucking them?" Jenna asked. "They did it in this very room. Didn't you hear something?"

"Of course I didn't know! They must have done it after we all left for school and when Dad was away on business. This tape doesn't look old at all. In fact, this tape must have been made just this year!"

"How can you tell?" Jenna asked me.

"Look at the television in the background! It's the same as the flat-screen we have!"

"So?"

"Mom and Dad just bought that flat screen this year! Well, it was actually last year. They bought it on Boxing Day but it didn't get delivered until January. I remember Mom telling me about it," I said.

"Are you sure?" Jenna asked.

"Yes! Completely sure!" I said.

"Yeah, I remember Mom telling me about it too," Hannah said.

"I just can't believe I didn't know about Mom's sex parties," I said.

"I knew," said Hannah.

Both Jenna and I looked over sharply at Hannah. "You knew?" I asked. "How?!"

"Well, after you left for college, Mom and Dad would spend every Saturday night at dinner parties. At least, that's what they called them. That went on for about two months or so, until Mom started having them here. The first time it was here I couldn't sleep. Not because everyone was having sex, but because it was just too loud. People were laughing, and talking, and it was impossible to sleep. I told Mom that if she was going to have dinner parties here, I was going to spend the night at a friend's house. She seemed to have them every other week or so, whether Dad was away on business or not. I remember one month where she had one every Saturday. Anyway, one time I spent the night at Julie's house down the street. We decided to rent some movies but I owned everything she wanted to watch. I told her that I would go home and get them. When I got to our front door, I could hear music and voices inside. I figured I'd just run in, grab the movies, and leave before anyone knew I was home. As soon as I opened the front door I could hear moaning in the living room. I tiptoed down the hall and peeked in and saw a huge orgy going on. There must have been fifteen or twenty people there, all fucking each other. I saw Mom sucking someone's cock and then I quickly got out of there. I didn't even get the movies." Jenna and I stared at Hannah in silence.

"Was Dad there?" Jenna finally asked. "Did you see him?"

"No. Dad was away on business that week," Hannah said. "After that, I never went home when Mom was having a dinner party."

"What did Julie say when you returned without the movies?" I asked.

"I just told her that the doors were locked and no one heard me ring the doorbell."

I couldn't help but laugh. In fact, it felt pretty good to laugh at this point. "Okay, so Mom's a swinger. How does that help us?" I asked Jenna.

"Simple. We blackmail her. All the tapes were in her walk-in closet. We'll just take the tapes and threaten to tell Dad if she tells him about the three of us," said Jenna. "There's no way she'd tell him then."

"Unless Dad already knows," I said.

"I doubt it," Jenna said. "Just look at the evidence. Mom had the swinger parties when Dad wasn't home, and the tapes were in her closet. Plus, Dad isn't in the two videos we've checked out. I suppose we could look through all of them but is it really necessary?"

"I think so. If we're gonna blackmail Mom with something, we'd better make sure that Dad doesn't know. Otherwise, we'll be no better off," I said.

"But there's like fifty tapes here! It will take forever to look through them all," Jenna responded. "We have two that don't show Dad, so that's all we need."

"Why don't we make her our sex slave?" Hannah said.

"What?" Jenna and I said at once.

"Why don't we make her our sex slave? It's obvious that Mom is as kinky as we are. We just need to do what the two of you did to me: Seduce her, and then fuck her brains out. It's better than blackmail," Hannah said slyly. "If we blackmail her and it fails, we're screwed. If it succeeds, it's going to be very awkward between us. At least if we seduce her, we won't have to worry. Right?"

"She's got a point," Jenna said, looking at me. "If we seduce Mom, we'll have her wrapped around our fingers. And not just Mom, but Dad too since she'll be able to get him to do whatever we want."

"And if it doesn't work?" I asked.

Jenna laughed. "Of course it will work. It worked on you and Hannah, didn't it? It's worked on all the girls at St. Mary's, and it will work on Mom too. Especially now that we know she's as perverted as we are."

"But what if it doesn't?" I pressed.

"Then we can blackmail her. If that doesn't work, then we'll have to come up with something else. Let's just make sure that we don't reach that point," said Jenna.

Jenna quickly told us what we needed to do. We decided it was best to start sooner, rather than later. The longer we had with our mother before Dad came home, the better for us. Since the sleeping pills would be wearing off in less than two hours, we had to move quickly. Jenna went to her room and got her box of sex toys while I went and grabbed some of my porn movies. Hannah undressed our mother and then hid the box of tapes in her room. She had made a false wall in the back of her closet years ago and she thought the tapes would be safe there. I helped Jenna strap our mother's arms and legs to the corners of the bed. She had bought some bondage gear a month ago so we used the leather binding cuffs to strap her to the bed in a spread eagle position. We left some slack in the chains to allow for some movement of her arms and legs, but not much. We considered using a ball gag on her, but decided against it since it would make it harder to hear when she woke up. Jenna insisted on giving our mother an aphrodisiac that she had bought. The directions said that only a few drops were needed, but Jenna must have poured half the bottle down our mother's throat. Finally, Jenna told me to put on one of my porn movies, while she slid one of her vibrators into our mother's pussy. She turned it on to its lowest setting, and motioned for Hannah and I to follow her out of the room.

"Now what?" Hannah asked. She seemed very excited and her skin looked a little flushed.

"Now we wait," Jenna said. "We'll know when she wakes up. When she does, don't go into the room until I tell you to. I'll take care of the rest," she said winking.

"I hope this works," I said.

"I hope so too!" squealed Hannah. "Mom is such a MILF. I can't wait to fuck her!"

Jenna and I laughed. That knowing look passed between us. "I think we all feel the same Hannah," Jenna said. "I think we all feel the same."

Pip80
Pip80
401 Followers