My Slutty Step-sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pip80
Pip80
402 Followers

The four of us spent the next week and a half fucking like mad. We even taped a few of our sessions so Hannah and I could watch them at school. We also found out that our step-father knew all about our mother's swinger parties. In fact, the reason why we never saw him on the tapes was because he was the one doing the video taping. If he was away on business, he'd get someone else to tape the orgy and he'd watch it when he came home. The only reason we found out is because Hannah let it slip one day that we had found the tapes. We all thought it was better not to tell our step-father about our relationship. Our mother seemed to think that he wouldn't be pleased if he found out what we had been up to. I agreed, mostly because I didn't want to share my sisters and mother with him.

He arrived home the day before my sisters and I were to leave for school. He was supportive of Jenna transferring schools and was more than happy to pay for a place for us to live. In fact, he offered to buy us a house and would pay the mortgage for us as long as we all kept our grades up. My sisters and I jumped at the chance. I had a feeling that this school year was going to be the best one yet. As luck would have it, I was right...

Pip80
Pip80
402 Followers