All Comments on 'My Slutty Wife's Halloween Party'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Ashesh9Ashesh9over 2 years ago

Keep it UP, Bro!!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

7 1/4” puts you in the top 10%.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Good grief. This was worse than sausage fest and that was a train wreck.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that 'woman' was just a despicable, disgusting, awful whore. I wouldn't put my worst enemy's dick inside of that diseased hole. I can't imagine anyone with such self-hatred that they would remain married to her.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Whackapoodle - sausage fest caused a train wreck, just don't swallow the caboose!

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anony- What you don't realize is that some men find their spouse's sexual antics to be amusing and exciting. With a measure of maturity, one does not find a virgin bride to be anything other than a bore. Been there, done that! Granted, it takes a degree of sexual sophistication to have a 'despicable, disgusting, awful whore as a wife' and still stay married. Keep in mind Brenda's behavior afforded her hubby's carte blanche for his numerous indiscretions.

But dear reader, I'm curious to ask, where would you put your worst enemy's dick if not in darling Brenda? Inquiring minds want to know.

readyandwillingformorereadyandwillingformoreover 2 years ago

Very hot! Well written. That's a party I'd like to go to! I'd gladly be that lucky husband anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A clit is not just inside a vagina. It can become erect but it's not going to pop out.

erectus123erectus123over 2 years agoAuthor

With all due respect, I have most likely seen more clits than you. Some clits hide within the exterior of the vagina,, others when excited do appear to pop out, those are the keepers. I've been intimately involved which female anatomy for over 60 years, starting as a teen. I would not mislead you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If there is any truth to this hope you 2 don’t get any STDs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...