My Slutty Wife's Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nice to hear. Yes, it was fun. How have you been?"

"You were supposed to call me up after our session."

"I must have lost your number," I sensed Damian was annoyed with me. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

"That yellow banana outfit is a trip. Hey, would you give me a rim job?"

"Sure, if that would make us friends again."

Moments later, Damian, a golden-colored tranny, turned away. She leaned on the folded movie seat, sizable bubble butt staring me right in the face. I started licking up and down the ass crease that divided her butt cheeks.

"That's good, don't stop," she said, pleasure clouding her voice and turning to a lower register from the higher-pitched girly voice I was used to.

Pleased that to see she was responding, I started working my finger into her ass as I was licking her. Then something gooey hit my tongue. It tasted like...oh shit, it was cum.

"Damien, you didn't say you had a cum load in your ass?"

"Oh yeah, but that was an hour ago, sorry, but please continue."

"Are you mad at me for not calling, so you pulled this little trick? Not cool."

"Ok, I'm jealous. I thought we were going to be a twosome, and then after a great afternoon, all you left me with was cum in my ass, so now I'm giving it back to you, well actually someone else's cum."

"I'm sorry, I understand."

Not wanting to spoil the moment, I attempted to curl my tongue around the festering mess and licked and spit it out. I continued to finger her luscious ass while Damien was wiggling around and grabbing for my dick, which was fully erect.

"What the hell, " I thought, "her ass was pre-lubed with the remnants of someone's cum bomb, so I put my arm around her, grabbed her small "clit" as she called it, and I stuck my bareback cock in her ass, like a rocket heading for Mars. I gave her hard, harsh solid stokes to remind her who owned her ass from now on, my pubic bone smashing into her soft, vibrant butt fat.

At the same time, I started to beat her off, hard, even punishing, holding tight to her tiny cock. I wasn't pleased with her behavior, but I was beginning to enjoy our sex. I worked her 'clit' in a circular motion while pumping my penis to her. As expected, she came first. Men may take a while to climax, but transsexuals are often hyper-sexed and will ejaculate more quickly, an excellent quality, that makes sex more pleasurable as it requires no extra effort to satisfy them.

My wife is a phenomenal partner, but after all her sexual athletics, her ass hole is not tight unless she clamps down. Being inspired by Damien's moist emission filling my palm, I was about ready to deposit a new load in her tight ass hole. My cum shot deep inside her. I enjoyed this moment, releasing a sizable emission of sperm, forgiving her youthful indiscretion.

Once we'd had observed the rites of reconciliation with embraces and kisses, Damien asked,

"Who was the bitch you were escorting earlier?"

"Oh, that's my wife."

"What's her name?"

"She's Brenda, a real super slut."

"Where is she now?"

"I left her down below. By now she's probably being fucked by five guys."

"She's into that kind of shit?"

"Yeah, she is."

"Will she blow me?"

"But you just came."

"No problem, I got at least one more load if she knows how to suck cock real good."

"Don't think I don't get what you are doing, Damien."

"Oh, come on, I never got a blowjob from the wife of a guy who just fucked me. bareback. You know you should have asked me first.

"Why? You obviously weren't taking any precautions before I got here."

'I know the guy who fucked me first, he's clean."

"I hope so, I don't want to infect my wife."

"Oh fuck her."

"That not very nice of you to say that.:

"I'm sorry, I'm jealous."

"Don't be, we have an open relationship. It won't stop us from falling in love."

"Is that what we are doing?"

"I get the feeling you are thinking that your sex life is some kind of 'Ripley's Believe It or Not." Asking to have sex with my wife is like me asking if your Mom will let me butt fuck her? Cause I've never fucked the Mom of a girl from whom I just sucked out someone else's cream pie before dropping a load in her ass?"

"This is getting too complicated. I get it, you think I disrespected you, but leave my Mom out of this," said Damien.

"Sorry. Jesus, you are sensitive."

"I lost my Mom at an early age."

"That's sad, I didn't know that."

I was still wearing my banana costume which had a convenient cutout for my erection. I pulled up my jock and I led Damian downstairs, knowing she seemed obsessed with including Brenda in our relationship. I began to go along with the idea as we walked hand in hand down the balcony stairs looking for my wife.

We found Brenda in the middle of a sex act. The tattooed lady must have had second thoughts because she had returned and had her head burrowed in Brenda's snatch, scrubbing any loose cum nuggets out of B's puss.

When B-girl looked up and saw us, I introduced Damien. Damian immediately asked, "When you guys finish, would you give me a blow job?"

"You're my husband's girlfriend, aren't you? He told me all about your afternoon delight at the bathhouse?"

"I guess that was me before he abandoned me. after we had such good sex together."

"You're very pretty. I can see why hubby likes you. I'd bet you've got a tight ass hole?"

"Tight enough, ain't had no complaints, probably tighter than your's"

"Oh no Miss, there is no need for us to enter into a catfight. I'm not into the question of tightness. I'm into getting really big dicks inside my real pussy."

"How did you get stuck with your hubby, his dick ain't that big. It's a pretty penis but it's not gonna give you the filled-up feeling you get from a twelve-inch black dick."

"He has other attributes, sweetie."

"I'm sure."

"Wouldn't you rather fuck me?" said Bee, lifting Damien's skirt, "With that tiny dick of yours getting hard under your mini."

"So now who's getting nasty. I really don't dig pussy, but your big lips say you are a Blow Job Queen. Your hubby just rimed my cummy ass out and then snuck his dick into my ass, fucking me without even asking permission."

"You don't look like a girl who needs a dick to ask permission."

"So now who's being bad."

Your hubby said you will do me this favor. I did it for him."

"Oh, have you?"

"You don't want to hear how much."

"Ok, if you say so," said B-girl.

About that time, the tat gal lifted her head out of B's pussy and leaned back.

Wow, said Damien, "You do have a gorgeous pussy and it's magnificently clean and shiny."

"Ok, said my wife. I know what and why you want this. You think it will put you one up on me, but I'll do it. Sit down in my seat. I'll get on my knees between your legs."

They traded places. Damien removed her brief skirt, no panties visible. Then I remembered they were in my pocket.

"Sweetie, I will say you've got a nice tiny dick. I mean clit, very pretty for a trans-girl."

"That's sweet of you to say. As you said, I'm not into size. A big dick on a tranny is not, in my eyes, very feminine. I'm a 'pre-op' if you want to know, but still undecided if I want to go with bottom surgery."

"Well, you've got two nice titties, so far. I'd say, stay the way you are," said Bee, "It doesn't make much difference to the guys unless it does to you."

"I guess it depends on the sexual sophistication of the guy."

"Look, Honey, if they accept you as a trans, then they accept you. And if not, then tell them to go fuck themselves."

"I guess you are right. I'm glad we met, I'm beginning to like you."

"Well, let's get the show on the road," said Bee, "since we are family now," and Bee lifted Damian's legs onto her shoulders. Brenda took a slurp of the butter sauce and used it to lube up Damian's dick and ass.

Since Damien had just cum it took a while to get her ready. When Damien's 'cliter-erection' began to flag, Bee took a rubber hair thingy out of her hair and wrapped the elastic around Damien's cock and balls. That did the trick, she hardened up.

I was tempted to push Bee away and finish the job myself, but the tat gal was on her knees in front of me sucking my left ball. I couldn't stop her, and I was getting ready to cum again.

Bee was having no problem, I think in some strange way she was enjoying blowing my 'girlfriend.' Brenda increased her rhythm of the old in and out. She was not only sucking but flicking out her tongue to lick tiny Damiens balls. I could see she'd gotten her fingers deep into Damien's ass hole. Bee was now in complete control. My 'girlfriend' was like a yoyo on a string. Damian opened her mouth, and took a deep breath, and Bingo! She came with a colossal burst of love juice that filled my wife's mouth.

Maybe Brenda was tired of cum swallowing because she let the spit and sperm dribble out of her mouth over Damien's cock and balls or perhaps that was a sign of jealousy. Not wanting to see Damien offended, I leaned over and licked her clit clean. The tat lady, being pulled while I freshened Damien's crotch, let go of my ball, so I never got to cum at that moment. I enjoyed working with my wife to please what was now established to be my girlfriend.

Damien was feeling really good, "I'm liking you wifey, thank you."

Brenda smiled, "That's ok baby, there is nothing like a good ejaculation to get to know each other. You see we can have fun together."

By now, we were all in need of a rest. We sat down on the red cushioned theater chairs and turned our attention to the screen. A collection of porn snip-its, from Linda Lovelace to Marlon Brando's anal butter act, was being projected, followed by a bunch of amateur couplings.

I felt pleased that we were all together, in a strange way, I felt Damien might become my secret love, albeit one that I might not congregate with frequently, but the distance does make the heart grow fonder. I'm sure I could find more time for her if I stopped catting around. I guess I should have expected that.

After the porno film, I was surprised when the very gay DJ, dressed like Judy Garland, although taller, with his hair piled high on his head, came out on the stage and announced a contest for the biggest dick or cunt present. He invited those in the audience who felt they qualified to come upon the stage. He announced that the volume of the audience's clapping would determine the finalists.

I guess the big guns knew who they were. About ten guys came forward. The DJ stood to the side and pointed. The contestants were either nude or partially in costume but had their cock and balls sticking out. One had an American flag tied to his prick. An Indian contestant dressed as a Swami, with a face that looked like that doctor on CNN, was eliminated. He had a very long thin dick, and two peanut-sized balls that probably cost him the crowd's pleasure.

The black man, Bubba, that Bee had blown earlier, was a winner. An older guy with grey hair and an unruly grey bush-covering his sizable cock was dressed as a spaceman was not a crowd pleaser. There was nothing special about him, but I thought he deserved a chance but as Nero, the Roman dictator, was known to say, "only the best belong in my arena."

A square-headed crew cut white guy, about fifty, with massive musculature and a hairless body was wearing only a white sailor's cap. I couldn't get the image of him out of my head and hoped to have an opportunity to play with his endowments. His beautiful full-sized cock and balls looked like a torpedo with cannonballs. I would have blown him any day swallowed every drop. He was an easy winner.

The next contestant was a woman. She was well prepared and carried a large yellow gourd onto the stage with her. I didn't know what she planned to do with it, but I should have. She bent forward, pored lube over it, and stuffed the whole gourd inside her vagina. This gourd, far larger than any cock on the stage, made her an instant winner. The crowd went wild.

A Latino guy with a baby face and curly dark hair under his period hat was dressed as one of the Three Musketeers, fielded and a blood-red boner of medium sword length. He was a favorite, but his circumsized penis, with a thick mushroom head was not gigantic to make him a winner.

The last entry was a butch gal who came on stage with an assistant. Her pussy was hidden under a loincloth. Her assistant untied the covering, then laid down in front of her. In one graceful move she stuck her foot inside her partner's. gaping vagina. Not just the foot but up to the knee. I don't think an act like that was ever seen before. Based on the applause, the 'foot in cunt gal' won 1st place, the giant black cock won second, and the gourd lady won third. You might say it was 'Lady's Day. Each winner was given a free pass to the Zephyr for the next three months. B-girl had her eye on the Musketeer for a future encounter.

"I'd be happy to have a sword fight with that cutie," said Brenda.

I was disappointed that there was no entry for biggest asshole, but not every dream comes true. The foot-in-puss lady and the big black guy put on an impromptu fuck session that blew everyone's mind. Bubba, after fucking the huge pussy, pulled out his sea monster and sprayed the crowd with cum. The DJ referred to him as Machine Gun Bubba. That got a well-deserved laugh.

Never one to be outdone, Bee had entered herself in the last event, a gang bang contest with several other contestants. Brenda was one of two women offering their cunts and two men showing taking cock their asses. One woman, saying her cunt was sore, was on the side of the stage with the men priming her ass hole with a very large black dildo she rapidly inserted in and pulled out of her butt.

The music came on as if it was musical chairs. The contestants lined up. There must have been about twenty-five guys shaking out their dongs and six lesbians wearing multi-colored strap-ons. Most were wearing partial costumes with their erect dicks showing.

The DJ said the rule was that each cock had to cum to qualify. The gals wearing strap-ons had to fuck for at least 250 seconds. to qualify. The contestant who had the greatest number of gang bangers and the fastest to cum, would determine the winner.

With the rapid rhythm of the music, the gang bangers were running around speed fucking the contestants. Those who were being fucked, jockeyed into their preferred positions, some on their backs, others on all fours. Several fluffers were working on a few overzealous guys on the side of the stage who couldn't get it up quick enough.

I tried to look at each of the contestants. But, I could not take my eyes off Bubba. The male contestants waved him off, refusing to permit an encounter with his huge machine.

"He will ruin me," they said, but the Gourd lady, the foot lady, and of course my Brenda consented. Bubba squeezed into Gourd lady without difficulty but seemed to lose interest. He had trouble fitting into the foot lady whose cunt seemed to run in an opposite direction. Bubba continued to solicit other males on stage who appeared to be disinclined, fearing they'd be split in two by his monstrous cock, except for my dainty wife.

Wouldn't you know, Brenda was happy to accommodate Bubba. He got on his back, and B-girl knelt on top of the fleshy giant sex organ. Little by little, B's cunt stretched like a pregnant woman giving birth. Bubba slipped inside. I wasn't sure if he came, but I was convinced from her expressions that B-girl climaxed more than once during the incursion. Sometimes a big dick can fuck but may not cum quickly. God bless him in any event, he was dripping.

I could not take my eyes off of Brenda. A referee was counting each successful entrant into her pussy and she seemed ahead. Various guys were running around quick fucking each of the gang bang contestants. Brenda's line still had at least five guys stroking themselves in preparation. They were all all medium-sized normal cocks except for one guy whose dick was bent like a hunchback and instead of pointing straight ahead, was projecting off the the left. The Brenda fuckers swarmed around like buzzing mosquitos. One by one, she swatted them down. No one lasted more than three or four minutes before spurting. There was no need for pop corn butter as the event was self lubricating.

The last in line for B-girl was Mr. Massive, who looked like a linebacker, a bit past his prime but very sexy to observe. His shaved cock was a delight to watch; two large meatballs hung below, straining tightly at the scrotal sack. His big chest muscles were streamlined and tipped with erect pinched nipples. His arm muscles were enormous. One wondered how he managed to scratch his head. He jumped forward, headed right to the leading cunt-ender when the referee called, "next batter up."

My wife Brenda was his destination. Ignoring the other contestants, Mr. Massive, wearing a red tutu pushed B-girl to the floor and launched himself on top of her in what looked like a rape scenario. Bee just threw her long legs around him, and for a moment, we knew there was no chance of an escape for him without paying the penalty, which turned out to be a half glass of almost transparent cum soup that splashed all over B's belly when Mr. Massive pulled out. Then in an applauded note of congeniality, he leaned forward and kissed her. Now finished but not disentangled, B-girl gave him several goodbye hip humps. He arose looking haggard, and we wondered about his staying power.

Several guys who did not qualify for the big dick contest still wanted final evening fucks. The older grey-haired guy was formidable. He stood Bee up and embraced her face to face. He was just the right height to fit his dick in her cunt without using a helping hand. He slithered like a snake, fucking her straight and rotating his hips in a circular motion which was a crowd pleaser. He reached between their bodies and grabbed his ramrod, grinding it into her cunt like a mortar and pestle. Finally, he fell to his knees and spurted thick ropes of cum all over her legs and feet. A busy cleanup guy running around with a mop and rag made sure no one would slip and fall in it. By now, most of the fuckers had spilled their cum pies.

Two lesbians pushed the few guys waiting to fuck Brenda out of the way. The men gravitated to the other remaining contestants. The two lesbians dressed wearing Roman togas and Hillery and Bill masks, arranged Brenda so they could simultaneously fuck her ass and cunt with their oversized strap-ons. They kept at it with a ferocity I'd never seen in women. They easily passed the allotted time for qualification, before they pulled out, I could hear one of them say to Brenda,

"Girly, you will never want a man's cock inside your snatch after what we did to you."

Brenda just smiled, stood up, shouted, "Any more takers, I'll fuck you all under the table." No one came forward.

Of course, Benda was declared the gang bang contest winner. She has that side-to-side flick of her hips that presses that hard nodule in her clit against the penis belly. When that happens, few cocks can resist depositing instant cum juice.

The organizers gave Brenda a shiny plastic gilt plastic trophy with the 'Best Gang Bang Contestant' inscription. B-girl was very pleased as gang bang was her special event. If they ever have a porno olympics, I expect Bee to be in the top three. I was excited by the event and could not keep my hand off my own penis, I was beginning to beat off when a good-looking coed, dressed as Cinderella, seeing my need, lifted up her skirt, inserted my dick, and pressed herself against my boner. With mutual wiggles, standing up, we both came at the same time. I tried to pull out and shield her costume from my sperm spray. Now I had finally cum fully and completely for the second time that evening. Who wants blue balls after a night like this?