My Slutty Wife's Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Marshall music began blasting. A single spotlight lingered on the balcony railing and then jumped up to cameo a very tall man, perhaps on stilts, dressed in black who looked like trouble. As the music continued he put a large rifle on his shoulder and started aiming at the people below. Was this an active shooter? People fearing the worse started running for the exit.

Then we heard the pop-pop of his rifle and to our surprise, he wasn't shooting bullets, he was shooting artificial flowers. At the moment the music changed to the Beatle tune, 'All You Need Is Love."

Fear turned to affection as people began to embrace each other, happy that the stunt was only that, a stunt. Some people were annoyed but most were relieved. People who ran to the exits returned to the auditorium when they realized all was fine.

As the music played, I sat down with Brenda to my right and Damian to my left, my arms around both of them. I leaned back and smiled, closing my eyes to revisit all I'd seen in the hours before. What a glorious evening it had been. Even with the scary shooter event, we were all pleased to be in attendance. After all, a good scare is a part of Halloween.