My Slutty Wife's Nudist Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We said goodbye to our hitchhikers who kissed and embraced Brenda. They grabbed her tits before hiking off to the campgrounds lugging their backpacks. Peter couldn't leave without hugging me, sticking his big tongue in my mouth and grabbing my crotch. He whispered how he was going to fuck me,

"So goodie goodie right in your assy hole."

I watched as the three guys set off.

Once inside our digs Brenda, who was a mess, went right for the shower. She had one guy's cum all over her bare shoulder and halter. I imagine her ass was packed with what was left of the other guys rim shot, that hadn't leaked out her ass through her shorts. I knew I was going to have to scrub that back seat. I felt dry but my pubes were a little itchy. Peter had licked my cock so clean he might have been a Saint Bernard.

After giving my wife time to "de-sperm" herself I got into the shower stall with her. I fooled around a bit, sticking my cock in places Brenda was not quite ready to accommodate. It was fun to fool around. Having ejaculated a few hours previously, I wasn't desperate. As her husband, I had to show her I was still top dog.

After finishing in the shower, we toweled dry and laid down on the hard mattress. I had brought a small radio so we listened to an Italian broadcasts from Trieste. The reception was clear. The Italian songs were a mixture of originals and covers of American hits. By now it was late afternoon and we both dozed off.

We woke up hungry an hour later. We decided to walk over to the banquet hall. The wind was blowing. It was getting cool. Brenda put on her see-through bikini and I wore a Mickey Mouse t-shirt. Almost everyone we passed was nude. Most of the women's pussies were well shaven and a lot of the men's pubes. I figured I'd better shave too. My pubes were quite a forest. Of course Brenda was smoothly shaved.

"Should I shave my pubic crown?" I said to Brenda.

"Yeah, I always get your curly pube hairs caught between my teeth when I'm sucking your cock."

"Sorry about that, I'll shave when we get back to the apartment."

"I'll do it for you," said Brenda, "No biggie."

"You still making jokes about my cock?"

"Who me?"

THE BUFFET AND SIMON

As we walked in the direction of the buffet restaurant I spotted an outdoor toilet. I desperately had to pee.I left Brenda outside and suggested she wander around and we'd meet at the buffet. When I finished, I walked over to the restaurant and sat down on a big rock outside the entrance. Brenda didn't show up for 25 minutes. I was getting a little worried. Finally I could see her approaching. When she got near I noticed that her bikini top was wet, not with sweat but with cum. She said she'd gone in to see what the buffet food looked like, ended up in the kitchen and had blown two Croatian cooks.

"I didn't want to swallow their big loads before dinner, so I let them drool down my chest."

She was embarrassed. They had given her two free meal passes.

"Taking stuff after sex makes me feel like a whore," she said. One of them stuck the passes in her bikini top and said in broken English,

"You suck cock good, you get meal nice eat."

We followed some nudists into the Buffet. I gave the passes to the girl at the door. She smiled knowingly at Brenda and we went inside to find a table. We were going to get a nice dinner care of Brenda's efforts.

Inside the buffet most people had a towel or a bathing suit covering their privates. There were a few bare cunts and dicks but they were strategically covered with small napkins while they sat at the tables. There wasn't an erection in sight.

A sumptuous array of food was laid out cafeteria style. You just had to point and the server gave you a good portion of whatever you wanted. It wasn't exactly a Las Vegas buffet, but still quite nice. There were lots of fresh fish. Brindisi, what we call "snapper," was available fried or grilled. An assortment of meats and sausages was a favorite of the German nudists. Of course there was boiled cabbage and sauerkraut on the side and a big bread basket with tasty rolls.

Brenda, being a vegetarian headed for the salad bar. She returned with a plate of salad and another plate of grilled veggies.

"I don't really consider you a vegetarian," I said.

"Why not?"

"Because of all the guy's cum you gargle down your throat."

She laughed, "Well, every vegetarian has to cheat a bit. We need our protein fix."

I got up to get a plate of fried fish and some fried potatoes. When I returned to our table, Brenda was not there. She had already been snared by some elder Brit with piercing blue eyes. They both showed up a few minutes later and sat down with me at the table.

The elder Brit, Simon, a self confessed homosexual communist/socialist babbled on for the entire hour about Brexit and the socialist experiments here in the Dalmatian Republics.

"What do you do out here when you aren't proselytizing?" I asked.

"You must excuse me rattling on so. I teach a course in Greek History at Oxford."

"That sounds appropriate."

"How so," said Simon.

"Well, the Greeks were all homos or pederdasts, weren't they?"

"No exactly, they thought men were for sex and love, while women were for reproduction."

Simon then tried to change the subject,

"I say, have you two been to any of the other nudist beaches?"

"No, I didn't know there were others."

"Oh yes," said Simon, "there's a special nudist beach called Punta Cross. It is about 30 kilometers from here."

"What's so special about it?" said Brenda who had been playing with her wet spots and taken off her Bikini top.

Simon took a quick look, remarked that her tits looked great and continued,

"Well, the facilities are meager compared to Koversada, but it has other things going on. It is called 'the Swingers Beach.'"

Brenda's eyes opened up wide, "Have you been there Simon?"

"Yes, a number of times. I'm driving out there with some friends in three days. You two are welcome to come with us."

"We have a car," I said.

"That's fine, we would be a bit crowded in my VW camper. Why don't you follow me out there. It is a 45 minute trip though the farm country and forests. The scenery is very beautiful."

"What happens there?" said Brenda.

"My dear, to be blunt, and you will have to excuse my language. They permit fucking right on the beach and orgies are common place. In a few days they have the "Biggest Dick Contest. That's great fun to watch."

"I thought sex on the beach is not permitted," I said.

"Yes," said Simon, "it is supposed to be illegal but the government turns a blind eye because the swingers drop a lot of money there."

"Oh Keith, let's go. It sounds like fun. I want to see 'The Biggest Dick Contest.'"

"The contest is fun and you see all types of sex going on," said the Brit, "I'm embarrassed to admit I am a bit of a voyeur."

"See it? Hell no, Simon, I want to be right in the middle of the orgy with as many cocks as they can jam into me," said Brenda.

"Your wife is a bit of a devil isn't she?" said the Brit.

"Yeah, at the moment she is partial to big dicks, but she has no problem being fucked by smaller ones."

"And you Keith, what are you partial to?" his piercing blue eyes stared right through me.

Before I could answer, Brenda's big mouth, jumped in.

"Oh my hubby is gay, He loves to take it in his ass."

"I am not gay," I said, "I do not..."

Simon interrupted me, "It's ok old man, to be gay. No need to apologize."

"Sorry, but my wife is just kidding,"

"No, I'm not," said Brenda, "he's a big puff but a bashful one."

I started to protest but Simon moved closer and put his hand under the towel I had draped around my naked butt.

"Oh yes, dear boy, you and I will have fun at Punta," and with that he squeezed my balls.

"Wow." I said, "Go easy on the family jewels."

"Oh my, you do have big balls," said the Brit.

"Yes he does," said Brenda, "But his cock is small."

"He's a bit sensitive, your hubby?"

"Don't pay any attention, he likes it hard and rough."

"No pain, no gain, eh," said Simon.

I grunted. He'd really squeezed my gonads hard.The pain was extreme. That shut me up.

Finally Simon got up to shake my hand and his towel dropped. Brenda's eyes opened up, the old guys cock must have been 8 or 9 inches flaccid. He leaned over, pulling up his towel and kissed Brenda on the cheek.

"Nice cock 'Simmy,' I'd like to try it on for size."

"I'm pretty much 90% into men's asses but I do fancy a twat now and then dearie."

Brenda hugged him and gave a slurpy kiss on the cheek. With that, Simon left us, saying,

"I'm in Bungalow #3. Drop by and we will finalize our day trip to Swingerville."

Brenda was all excited,

"Did you get a gander at the old guy's Johnson? Can you imagine when it is erect?"

"Sure, after a few viagras," I added.

"I'm not so sure he needs them. Whatever it takes, I'm down for a boning 'a La Iglesias.'"

"You don't mean 'Iglesias,' that means church in Spanish."

"Whatever, he can fuck me on the beach or in the church. I'm down for it."

MR. MONSTER COCK

"Look over there," said Brenda, pointing at a guy seated a few tables away. "Isn't that the guy I told you about from last summer. The one that I want to fuck?"

"I'm afraid so, but you'll have to follow him outside if you want to take dibs to see his nude cock. He's got a towel wrapped around him at the moment."

"Yes, that's the dude," said Brenda, who began clapping her hands together nervously and unaware that she was squeezing her thighs tightly together.

"Look, he's getting up to go to the Buffet with his girlfriend. Go join them. Go now," I said trying to be helpful.

Brenda got up and quickly ran over and stood next to the couple. Before a minute had passed the two women we giggling and laughing. The guy went back to their table carrying a few plates of food. Brenda brought the girlfriend over to our table. Her name was Sophia. She was Austrian and spoke very good English. She suggested we join them. I got up, keeping my towel tight around my waist so as not to be outshone and followed the two girl over to "Monster Cock's" table.

Surprisingly, "Mr. Monster Cock," whose name was Jamie, was very cordial.

"I think I saw you here last year," I said.

"Oh yes, with him," he pointed at his cock hidden under his towel, "everyone notices the bastard."

I blushed, "No I didn't mean that."

"It doesn't matter, I'm a freak, there is no way around it."

"You are not a freak," said Brenda, "You're a magnificent male."

"Ya, I'm a pussy magnet, no?"

"I guess," I said.

"But lots of women, they are afraid of him," he pointed again at his dick.

"Not me," said Brenda.

"Yes, maybe not. But when I get him inside and it won't go any further, the women look down and see there is still 5 inches left outside. Then they faint or start to beg me not to push it deeper, afraid that I might kill them."

"Death by monster cock is a very appealing," said Brenda

"He's right," said his girlfriend. If he fucks me he has to be very careful. I can take the full length in my ass if I douche a few times but no way will all of it fit in my vagina."

"Ja, it is a problem, mit this big guy."

By now we knew what he was referring to and he didn't have to point.

"I'm sure I could take it all," said Brenda, "My pussy is very elastic. Try it Jamie, you'll like it."

"You should try her, Jamie, to see if it will fit," said Sophia, then turning to us, "Usually the only woman who can take all 13 inches are the fat ones who have had a few babies. They are all stretched out."

"Ja," said Jamie, "but they are so loose I can't get enough friction to pump him up." This time he pointed.

"So you have trouble cuming?" said Brenda.

"No, not always, just with the fattie's slack vagina walls."

"He doesn't like to have sex with ugly women," said his stunning girlfriend.

"So what else is new," I said, trying to change the topic.

"Have you been to Punta Cross," said Brenda.

I looked closely at her, kicking her under the table.

"Ah ja, we go there in a few days with Simon. Have you met him?"

"Oh yes, you mean the Brit."

"Yes, very nice guy, but gay. He always asks me to stick him in his ass but I don't do men."

"Lucky for me," I thought.

"Do you ever make exception," said Brenda. "My hubby has a gay butt."

"No, I don't, I'm not gay," I protested.

"Oh it is ok," said Jamie, "we are not prejudging. Is that the right word?"

"Yes, but I'm not..."

"Don't pay any attention to what he says. When he sees a big dick, he gets an erection,"

said Brenda.

"I do not, I..."

"It's ok man," said 'Mr. Monster Cock,'" laughing, "I give you a few inches if you beg for them."

"Oh he will," said Brenda, "he definitely will. Get on your knees Keith. Show Jamie how you beg for dick."

"No no, not here in the dining room," said Jamie. "Another time I let you suck it. You don't have to get on your knees unless you are ready to suck."

"Oh he will suck it," said Brenda, "long and hard, he's an expert cock sucker."

I didn't know why Brenda was telling everyone I was gay, but denying it wouldn't serve any purpose. I guess she was going to use me to get Jamie's cock inside her. Ok. I thought, I'm game. So I shut up for the rest of the conversation. I just smiled like a sex obsessed "Ass-burgerette."

Before we got up to leave, Sophia came over and said quietly,

"You poor boy, there is no need for you to be ashamed," and with that she reached under my towe and gave me a tender loving squeezel. Of course Mr. Happy was full length.

"I see all this talk has excited you. Don't worry, I make sure Jamie fucks you. But maybe instead of him you'd like to fuck me, Mr. Gay man. I have a magic pussy. I can turn you straight."

"Sure," I whispered in her ear, she was nude and magnificent, "I think we should try, I'd like to live a normal life, Sophia. I don't want to be gay. If you could turn me straight I'd be grateful to you forever."

"We see what I can do for you Mr. Gay man, my pussy will make you a new man, a real man, with the love of women's pussy, not men's cock."

With that promise we parted ways. I watched her as she walked away, her ass was as streamlined as an old Porsche roadster.

Brenda and I walked around a bit, looking at breasts, dicks, balls and vaginas until the sun set and it was getting dark. Then we went back to the room.

We were both tired. Brenda was awake enough to give me a great blowjob. I felt so happy, thinking of making love to Sophia. I don't know if Brenda swallowed or not. My eyes were shut as I fell asleep.

THE WORLD FAMOUS MIDGET WRESTLER

The next day I suggested to my wife that she rest up, in preparation to what I knew was going to be a strenuous day trip to Punta two days from now. If there was an orgy, I knew Brenda was going to be right in the middle of it. Of course she never listens to me and went off to find the hitchhiker guys somewhere out in the camping area. Since there were thousands of tents I didn't think it would be easy to find that motley crew.

Left alone, I went over to one of the camp bars to kill some time and have a few drinks. I suppose at my age it is stupid to follow professional wrestling but I do. It turned out to be a good thing because who do you think came into the bar and ordered a double shot of Tequila? Rosy Adams, the world famous little person who performs as a midget wrestler. There she was, in the nude.

Of course Rosy is not a midget, she's a dwarf and a very good looking one. Standing about 4'10" she has long blond hair, not a wig and two very nice tits. The tits probably were worked on by one of Hefner's Beverly Hills surgeons. They were beautiful. Of course she had a large head, an odd crooked smile and a short neck. She moved with a certain grace but if you looked closely she dragged one foot a little bit in an attempt to hide a waddle. I didn't care, she was a celeb and I was enchanted. I guessed she was in her mid 40's.

I recognized her right away and introduced myself. I told her I was a big fan.

"That's nice of you to remember me, she said, I'm semi retired now but I do a few appearances each year to please the fans."

"I saw you in Philadelphia a few years ago and once in Chicago, not to mention the television appearances I taped."

"How sweet of you."

"So what are you doing here? May I say, you are gorgeous in the nude."

"Why thank you, I appreciate that," said Rosy. " What am I doing here? Well, I did an appearance in Moscow last week for a special party thrown by one of the oil oligarchs. I'm still a little sore from being tossed around. I thought a little sun and sand would be good for me."

"I'd be happy to massage you, if that would help?"

"Thank you, when I finish this drink I'll take over to my apartment and we can get to know each other better," she opened her big eyes as if to accent her comment. It meant I was in for more than a massage.

"You bet, I mean I'd be honored. I'll behave like a perfect gentleman. I know you can take care of yourself," I teased. About that point my nakedness could not hide my boner that had swelled up.

"I don't know if a perfect gentleman is what I need?" she said eyeing my cock.

"I can be an ungentlemanly too. I'm not bashful. If I don't get it right just tell me what you like."

"Yes I can see that. I'll tell you right now. I'm a dom. I like my ass rimmed and a lot of cunt licking before being fucked."

"I'll lick your ass, my sweet dream girl, till my tongue falls off."

"Ten minutes should be enough."

"Oh I'll do better than that, honey."

Rosy Adams finished her drink and I quaffed my beer. She took me by the hand. We walked over to her apartment. It wasn't far from my own room with Brenda. I kind of hoped Brenda could have seen me with Rosy. It would serve her right with all the gay shit she'd been saying about me.

When we got to Rosy's room, she pushed the twin beds back and arranged the mattresses on the floor. It sort of looked like a miniature wrestling ring. Of course we were both nude . She grabbed me in an arm bar and slammed me to the mattress. Then she lifted me up and spun me around until I was so dizzy I collapsed when she set me down.

"Whose in charge," she shouted?

"You Rosy, always you."

At that she walked over to the bureau and came back with three cock rings.

"Pick the one that fits. It will keep you hard."

"I don't need that."

"Do what I tell you."

At that she told me to lube up so the metal ring would pass over my balls. My balls were too large to fit through the two smaller rings but I was able to squish them through the third one.

"Now shove your cock through the top of the ring."

By now my dick had gone slack so I was able to maneuver it through the ring. It was a tight fit but it made my dick swell up and had the effect of giving me a strong erection. With the skin pulled tight my balls turned red and stood out in definition.

"That looks delicious," Rosy said as she got into an all four position and ordered me to put my head between her legs.

"My ass, lick it," she commanded.

"Yes Rosy."

"Call me Mistress Rosy, you ass licker, and don't stop."

"Yes, Mistress Rosy," I slurped out of the side of my busy mouth.

I started licking like there was no tomorrow. With my hands I spread her ass cheeks and dug my tongue so deep I had an idea of what she ate for dinner the night before. I didn't mind, I was all into giving the little lady what she wanted. At a certain point she shifted her position and her vag went right into my mouth. I just kept licking. Her vag tasted fine, the flowery pussy lips were very beautiful. I kept licking and finally started playing with her extra large clit. I sensed something was hidden under her fleshy pussy lips. Then I stopped. She had a mini cock.