My Smoky Ladies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the time of her first four or five interviews, Cassie was just another of my hundreds of research subjects. Later, after she turned 18, I slowly became obsessed with her. The first time I recorded her, she was wearing black pants and a tan knitted sweater. Her only makeup seemed to be some pink lipstick. She also wore large hoop earrings and a 'purity' ring on her finger. The idea of purity rings always bothered me. Fathers giving girls a ring in exchange for a promise they would stay virgins seemed wrong, like a farmer controlling the breeding of his livestock. She was a person, not a goat or a chicken. A father being interested in the status of his child's private parts also seemed very disturbing.

I had her sit at the table as I stood behind the camera and tripod. "Thank you for agreeing to do an interview on camera, for the standard fifty dollars. I'm the only one who will see the recording. Anything you say or do here is confidential. I don't mind if people smoke in my basement. You need to be 18 to buy cigarettes in this state, but if you steal some from the shelf there, you're not buying them. For legal reasons, I need to say you shouldn't steal any of my cigarettes." I winked, then turned my back to plug some lights in. "But if you take a few packs while I'm not looking, I won't catch you."

She giggled and said. "Cool. Thanks." I slowly counted to ten before I turned back toward her.

I saw a pack of Marlboros in her hand and three more were missing from the shelf. She tapped the soft pack on her wrist a few times, then quickly pulled off the plastic wrap. In only three or four seconds, she pulled the metalized paper away from the top of the pack, pulled a cigarette out, and inserted it between her lips. She lit it and started inhaling as the paper landed on the table. She was clearly a practiced smoker already.

I watched as she rapidly puffed and blew out clouds four times. She sighed in contentment and smiled, then leisurely took a long drag. I recorded her smoking and stared, forgetting to ask my questions until she put it out and lit another.

I asked, "Do you like to smoke?"

She laughed. "VERY MUCH!" She smoothly exhaled a thin white stream and took another puff.

"When did you start smoking?"

"On spring break, four months ago."

"How old were you?"

"Fifteen, like I am now."

"Did you ever see somebody who just started smoking?"

"Yes. Lots."

"Did they know what they were doing?"

She inhaled again. "Not most of them, no."

"Have you given new smokers pointers?"

"I have."

"Did they continue to smoke?"

"Yes."

"Did you notice an addiction?"

"Yes."

"How long did it take before they liked to smoke?"

"Probably a week or two. They're funny. The first time they inhale a big puff without coughing, they're all proud, like 'Look what I can do!'" She giggled, though she had probably done the same only a few months earlier.

"That's all my questions, but you can smoke some more if you want."

"Thanks."

I recorded her smoking another cigarette and playing with her long blonde hair. When she stood up to leave, I said, "Here's your fifty."

She took the cash from the table. "Thank you!"

"I noticed that your mother smokes too. Do you think she would be willing to do an interview with me?"

"Fifty bucks just to sit and talk? She'd be crazy not to!"

-

A few days later I watched Cassie's mother Felicia walk across the alley to my house for her interview. I thought her curly blonde hair was pretty, but stared at her long legs and her dangerously high yellow heels. Her orange and yellow skirt ended just above her knees. The plunging neckline of her dark top exposed a third of her large breasts. She had a little extra weight around her middle, but I thought most men would still like her body. She had bright red fingernails and lips, along with a large gold pendant on her necklace which drew my attention to her cleavage even more. When she walked in the door, I could smell a nice perfume and fresh nail polish. I noticed she wore a thick gold bracelet which matched the watch on her other wrist. She had six rings on her fingers, including her wedding ring.

I told her, "My studio is in the basement. Please follow me."

She asked, "Cassie said it's fifty to just talk for half an hour?"

"Yes. That's what I pay all my research subjects."

"Great! We can really use it."

As I got to the bottom of the basement stairs and walked to the camera, I said, "Please have a seat. If you'd like to smoke down here, that's fine." I clicked the camera on. "I'm the only one who will see the recording. Anything you say or do here is confidential."

She sat at the table and commented, "You have a lot of space, but it's so empty. Just a table and chairs and a bar way over in the corner."

"I don't really need a lot. I've been thinking about getting a pool table, and maybe a sofa and a TV down here."

"A pool table would be fun. I'm not great at it, but I like to play."

I recorded her lighting a cigarette, which instantly doubled her attractiveness, in my eyes. She said, "Furniture is so expensive these days. One of the recliners in our living room broke, and I'm trying to get enough for a new one. The money for this interview will help." I zoomed the camera in on her red lipstick as she exhaled a narrow jet of white.

"How did it break? Were the kids roughhousing?" I stared as she sucked in a large drag and focused the camera on the red lipstick she left on the cigarette's filter.

She exhaled a wide cloud and blushed. "When my husband Ray got home from work last week, I was a little frisky and jumped in his lap. Breaking a leg off his chair wasn't very romantic. He's still mad about it."

I asked, "Where does he work?" I zoomed out, then back in slightly as I tilted the camera down toward her pale smooth legs.

"An oil platform in the gulf. He lives there for a month, then he has two weeks off at home. It pays well, but with the boat, motorcycle, truck, and two cars, we have a lot of bills. Sometimes he works an extra week and only comes home for one. I barely see him anymore." She sounded lonely and a little sad.

"Does he smoke?"

"No, it's not allowed there. He had to quit when he got the job. I mostly quit too." She betrayed her lie by putting her first cigarette out and immediately lighting another. I zoomed the camera in close again. I could see a few wrinkles at the corners of her mouth and eyes, but thought she was still quite pretty for a decade older than I was, at about 35.

"Do you have a job?"

"I cook part-time. I make breakfast and lunch at the diner three days a week, then I'm home for the kids after school."

I zoomed in on her fingers as she knocked her ash of by tapping the cigarette with a long red fingernail. I thought it was strangely erotic.

"I uh... do... do you smoke at work?"

"Only one a shift. Ray's sister works there, and she'd tell him if I smoked more. I don't get along with her anymore. I only smoke five or six a day now, maybe eight or nine when he's not home."

"When did you start smoking?"

"Ray and I were 13 and his sister Ann was 14. She took three cigarettes from their dad. I lived across the street from them. We coughed and gagged and felt like we were dying at first. We weren't even in high school, and tried smoking unfiltered Camels." She laughed. "We didn't know what we were doing, and got pieces of tobacco in our mouths. It was awful! I think it was a month later when I took a pack of menthol lights from my mom. Those were much better. I still like menthols."

She uncrossed and recrossed her legs, giving me and the camera a peek at her black panties. She noticed me looking and smiled. I glanced at the clock and said, "Five minutes left. Do you enjoy smoking?"

"It's more like I need to. If I go without for a few hours, I get nervous and kind of itchy. Not exactly itchy, but uncomfortable."

"I don't mean to offend you with the next question. I'm just trying to get information, okay? Did you smoke while you were pregnant?"

I saw her face tighten a bit, then she replied, "Only about half as much, but I still did. The kids turned out okay, just like Ray and I. My mom and Ray's both smoked when they were pregnant too."

"Sorry if that bothered you. I see our time is up. Here's your money."

"Thanks. When would you like to interview me again?"

"I usually talk to my subjects about every six months."

"I could come over a lot sooner, if you'd like. I get so lonely sometimes when Ray is away." She lightly scratched a fingernail on the back of my wrist, then played with her necklace, which drew my attention back to her cleavage.

"Uh... I guess I do have a few more questions. When?"

"Ray leaves early Friday morning. See you Friday at ten?"

"Sure."

"I'll be looking forward to it." She surprised me by kissing my cheek on her way out.

-

I thought my next interview would be informative and arousing, but I was annoyed and disappointed instead.

A college student Jackie and her friend Lynn wanted to talk to me together. Both had long brown hair and wore tight jeans and halter tops, one in red and one in light blue. From the shape, I could tell both had small but pointy breasts. I led them downstairs and said, "Please have a seat while I ready the camera."

Jackie sat and took a pack of Kools from the shelf before I offered.

I asked, "How old are you?"

Both said, "19". Lynn grabbed a pack and held them up to the camera. "Saratogas are the shit!" She didn't sit down, but slowly walked around the table instead. I had to move the camera back and zoom out to keep both girls in frame.

She continued, "Hot girls all like Saratogas. They're really long, like a hot girl's boyfriend."

I chuckled a little, but Jackie shook her head, then put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it. "I'm sexier than you, and these taste better. Whatever."

In my opinion, both were more attractive than average, maybe 8 out of 10, but they lost a lot of points for their attitudes and behavior. I started my usual speech. "Anything you say or do here is confidential. I'm the..."

Jackie turned toward Lynn and loudly cut me off. "It's so nice to see you again! It's been forever! Like three months!" Both girls spoke rapidly, and I had a little difficulty following their conversation.

"Yeah! I know! What's been going on with you? Are you still dating Brian and David?"

"No, I dumped those losers when I found a better one, Jerome. He's 23, and he gives me beer and weed all the time. Literally! Like every day! He's a dealer."

"That would be AWESOME!"

"His stuff is the BOMB! It gets you SUPER high, 'cause he mixes some crack into it. He's black, so he has a huge cock, too. Sex with him when I'm stoned is INCREDIBLE!"

Lynn offended me even more, with, "I heard (racial slur) have big dicks, but I don't know if I want to screw one. My stepdad says all the girls who fuck (racial slur)s turn into whores."

Jackie was unfazed. "Are you still with that guy Charlie?"

"NO! ACK!" She made a gagging motion. "He used to give me wine and cigarettes, but he's old, like 29. I caught him kissing his cousin on the lips! He had his hand on her boob, too!"

"EEEW! I always thought he was a spazzy perv. He's nasty!"

"Then why did you try to steal him from me?"

"I didn't! I was trying to get him to buy some brandy and vodka. I was just flirting so I could stock up for a party."

"Alky whore! I knew there was a reason you're my friend!"

Jackie laughed and asked, "So, who are you with now?"

Lynn ignored her and pounded the long pack of cigarettes on her wrist loudly a few dozen times. "You gotta really pack 'em, or they don't taste right." She pounded them for at least another minute, then peeled off the plastic wrap as she stared into the camera. She pointed into the lens and pretended to be angry. "That's the only way to get a pack ready. If I see you do it any other way, I'll kick your ASS! Kick you right in the butt... tocks!" She shook her finger, scolding the camera.

She lit up as Jackie laughed and repeated, "Right in the butt... tocks!"

I was getting irritated and said, "This is supposed to be an interview. I'll ask you some questions, and..."

Lynn rudely interrupted by asking, "If I don't answer, what will you do? Slap my BUTT... TOCKS?" She giggled and wagged her denim-clad backside at the camera, then took another big puff.

Jackie chuckled and said, "Chill out, dude. We're having a good time."

Lynn exhaled a stream of smoke into my eyes from a foot away. "Yeah, loosen up."

I coughed and rubbed my eyes, then took a deep breath and said, "I'll loosen up if you'll answer some questions. When did you two..."

Jackie interrupted again as she excitedly said, "LYNN! LYNN! I gotta tell you what happened at my dad's house yesterday! I woke up and got a cup of coffee from the kitchen and went to the living room. Dad's girlfriend stood up, and there was a wet spot under her on the couch. The front of her shorts were wet too. I asked her if she spilled coffee or something. GAH! I can't believe she said this! She said, no, we just did it. That's his cum!"

"EEEEW! I'm never going over there again!"

"I know! So gross! She said that, and she's older than my mom!"

I felt a little disgusted myself, and tried my question again. "When did you two start smoking?"

Lynn pointed to the clock. "Time's up, but we started when we were eleven. She took a few from her mom and we hid behind the garage. We hated it and didn't smoke again until my stepdad started giving me cigarettes when I was 12."

I was shocked. "Your parents let you smoke when you were only TWELVE?"

"Yup, they worked on a tobacco farm and got cigs really cheap. Most of our friends smoked when they were 12 or 13 too. But we have to go. Where's our money?"

As I took out my wallet I debated with myself. I wanted to hear the rest of the story of them smoking, but wasn't sure if it was worth putting up with their crudeness and lack of manners. As I held out two fifty-dollar bills, I said, "I have a lot more questions, if you'll answer them next time?"

Jackie said, "Sure, tomorrow around noon?"

"I'm busy until Saturday. How about Saturday at noon?"

"Okay."

Watching them from behind as they walked up the stairs in their form fitting jeans was an eyeful, but I wasn't sure if I really wanted to talk with them again.

-

12