Have You Fucked in Front of Him

Story Info
My wife succumbs to her boss and his wife while I watch.
5k words
3.89
135.4k
192
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married only six months when I was offered a job we simply couldn't say no to. We had to relocate across the country and, while work gave me plenty to learn and people to interact with Cindy did it tough. She was only twenty-one and had left all her friends behind.

About a month before our first anniversary she found a job in a small agency that managed models, actors and sports stars, and things started looking up. She was excited and stimulated and her interest in bedroom sports, which had begun to suffer a little, was rekindled.

She constantly talked about Tom the owner who was in his early thirties and dynamic. I was a little jealous until she mentioned meeting his wife, who was outgoing and friendly. When Tom and Linda discovered that it was our anniversary and we would be celebrating alone, they insisted we join them for dinner that Saturday evening.

I was dressed in slacks and shirt but Cindy had gone all the way with a black sleeveless dress that had virtually no back and a split up the side that almost reached her waist. She was sporting the gold chain I had stretched the budget to get her and told me this was the perfect dress to show it off. Her five foot one height was enhanced by the sexiest heels I have ever seen. In them, she was nearly as tall as I.

We were met at the door by a stunning, tall, slim, dark-haired woman around thirty who took my wife's hand and then kissed her, on the mouth. I thought it strange but it was over so quickly I hardly had time to react. She made my wife turn slowly around and commented on her dress and the way it made her body look so sexy. Again I was a little surprised at the directness of the comments but figured it was probably just the way people interacted in their world.

"You must be Donny," she said. "Cindy has told us so much about you. You are a lucky man to have such a hot sexy wife. She has everyone captivated, especially my husband. Come in, Tom is just checking dinner."

Tom came out of the kitchen with a bottle of champagne in one hand. He was tall, at least four inches taller than I and his casual shirt and slacks showed that he probably worked out regularly. "To celebrate," he said holding the bottle high before placing it on the table. He opened his arms and Cindy all but fell into them He gave her a hug and a kiss on the lips, a kiss that lingered just a little longer than I was truly comfortable with. I again felt that twinge of jealousy but, disturbingly, my cock started to go hard.

We stood in the lounge room talking and drinking the champagne, while Tom drifted in and out of the kitchen repeatedly checking the food. "He is just showing off," said Linda. "He likes to pretend he is a great chief, whenever we entertain." We had started the second bottle when the food was ready and I noticed that Cindy was drinking a little faster than usual.

I was surprised when we sat at the table. Cindy was seated next to Tom and I opposite her and next to Linda. Tom was not only handsome and fit he was also charming and witty and I was sure I could see a gleam in Cindy's eye each time she laughed at his jokes. The conversation was mostly about celebrities and I frequently felt a little left out but Cindy seemed enthralled. Several times he whispered to her and she smiled shyly. By the end of the dinner they seemed to be sitting really close.

The food was fancy, compared to what we could afford and plentiful, as was the wine. As the plates were cleared away Tom brought out a Tokay that some actor had given them. I got the impression a week's worth of my salary would have fallen short of purchasing it.

Linda sat down next to me and she placed her hand on my leg as she said. "So, Cindy, have you ever been fucked in front of your husband." As she said it my cock instantly went rock hard and she slid her hand up my leg and gently grabbed it. I looked over at her, my shocked expression met with a twinkling smile. Until that very moment, I had never, in my wildest fantasy, thought of watching my wife fuck someone else. I knew I was blushing and I should have stood and, with appropriate outrage, demanded that we leave, but my cock needed me to stay.

"What? No! I could never do that," she said in shock.

"What about behind his back?"

"No, never, I could never cheat on Donny," she said blushing deeply. It was hard to tell if her embarrassment was the intimacy of the question or if Linda hit a nerve.

"But you have thought about it."

Cindy looked at me with both fear and hunger in her eyes. " Everyone thinks about it. That is only natural."

"So what is the most that you have done with someone else; since you got married."

If it had not been for the alcohol Cindy probably would have been offended and stormed out but she giggled instead. "Not very much". I was horrified. We were celebrating our first anniversary and the answer should have been "Nothing!"

"So, have you kissed someone." Linda was now sitting forward and when my cock twitched at her question she started stroking it.

Cindy looked at me with a hint of guilt.

"Don't worry about your husband, he has been hard as a rock since I asked about you fucking in front of him."

"Is that true." She asked me. I could only nod and bow my head.

"I told you nearly all men fantasize about watching their wives. So tell us, have you been kissed." Cindy nodded. "Man or woman?"

"Cindy looked a little shocked. "A man." She said, again looking at me.

I was dumbfounded and about to ask who and when, but Linda squeezed my cock as if to silence me.

"Have you ever been kissed by a woman?" Asked Tom as he reached out and held Cindy's hand."

"No."

"But you have thought about it?"

Cindy nodded and my cock, now harder than it had ever been before, twitched again.

"Well, that is one fantasy we can deal with." Said Linda, letting my cock go and rising from the seat. She moved around to the other side of the table and offered her hands to my wife who took them and stood. She then took my wife's head in her hands and brought her open mouth down to meet my wife's lips. My wife responded and I gave an involuntary moan as I watched the sexiest thing I had ever seen, evolve in front of me.

"We should move to the lounge room," said Linda as the kiss broke and my wife, transfixed and stunned was led by her hand into the other room. Tom followed proudly and I eagerly scampered after them trying hard to stand, with an erection trying to burst my fly, and me trying to hide it.

She sat my wife down in the middle of the three-seater and Tom sat next to her and put an arm around her. She indicated for me to sit opposite in the two-seater and sat next to me. Without the table to hide her hand, Tom and Cindy could see her brazenly rest her hand on my still hard cock and resume stroking it.

"So this man, did he do anything else?" said Linda.

My wife nodded slowly, "he touched my panties," she said in an almost inaudible whisper.

"You mean he stroked your pussy through your panties?" she asked. My wife nodded. "Did it make you wet?" My wife nodded again. "Are you wet now?" My wife nodded again. "Show me."

My wife lifted her bottom off the couch and hitched her dress up at the back, then she sat back down, pulled the dress split open to expose one naked leg and opened her legs revealing her white sheer panties. A wet patch had made her pussy lips visible and I noticed that she had shaved completely. "Is this how he touched you," asked Tom placing his hand between her smooth white thighs and running them up to her pussy.

Cindy let out a moan and lifted her face to Tom and he kissed her. I let out a complementary moan. I was transfixed. I was terrified and excited and jealous and speechless. Linda moved in closer to me and whispered. "Look how flushed and horny she is. She needs to be fucked and I love watching Tom fuck innocent young women. It is just so exciting?" As she did this she undid my fly and fished my cock out. My cock was average, perhaps a little longer than most and a little thinner but I was not ashamed of it.

Cindy broke free of the kiss and in a moment of panic pushed Tom's hand away. "I am a married woman!" she declared.

"Your pussy doesn't care that you are married," said Tom. "and married pussy always loves to be stretched and fucked deep and hard." He placed her hand on his bulge. For the first time I saw his cock outlined in his trousers and it looked so much bigger than mine.

"I shouldn't," she said, but she didn't remove her hand and she started stroking his cock.

"Donny wants you to," said Linda and Cindy looked over at us almost as though she had forgotten we were there. Linda took my hand and placed it on my exposed cock. The familiar feel of my hand and the absence of hers were enough for me to start stroking. I had never masturbated in front of my wife and I felt was a little scared that she would laugh at me.

"Do you want me to do this, baby?" She asked.

I sat mesmerised, too scared to admit that, at that moment, I did. I was too aroused to stop her and too afraid to give my consent, because of what it might do to us. "You know she only loves you, Donny. Tom has a very big cock and all women want to experience a very big cock. You are her wonderful man and she will love you all the more for giving her this."

"Please Donny, I want to do this, now, tonight, in front of you." All the while she continued to stroke his bulge.

"I am scared," I said, but I could not take my eyes off my wife's fingers as they stroked his cock.

"It is OK to be a little scared and excited," said Linda. "Don't worry, I will sit right here and look after you." Linda leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. When I turned my head to look at her she kissed me on the mouth, slowly, tenderly, almost passionately.

When I turned back to look at my wife she was laying back again with her head thrown back and Tom's fingers had slid inside her panties and were stroking her bare pussy. I could clearly see his fingers through the translucent wet material.

Linda stood and went over next to my wife. Her fingers took over from Tom as if it was important to keep her stimulated while Tom stood to remove his trousers. When Cindy lifted her head, Linda kissed her and it was not until the kiss that I looked to see Tom sitting back down. I could not help but stare. His cock was half as long as mine again and was more than twice as thick. He took Cindy's hand and placed it on his bare erection. Cindy immediately broke the kiss and looked in almost disbelief at what her hand was holding.

Linda said, "feel it, stroke it, play with it, get comfortable with it for tonight it is yours." She stood and as she returned to me whispered: "I love to watch women find out what a real cock is like." I was too aroused to be shocked, I knew I wanted to see it too.

Tom did take it slow. He lay there not touching her as she tested its width by trying to close her fingers around it, she tested its length by holding it with one hand above the other and seeing how big the space between her hands was. The whole time she looked only at the cock and the face above it. A small drop of precum formed on top of his cock.

"Taste it." He commanded.

Cindy shook her head. "I don't do that, ever."

"She has never sucked your cock?" asked Linda quietly. I shook my head. "Don't worry, after tonight I guarantee she will suck you off whenever you want. She rose and knelt down in front of Tom. She slowly moved forward and flicked her tongue across the head in the way someone might lick icecream. She stroked his big cock by placing her hand over Cindy's and repeated her licking action as each drop appeared.

Cindy was moving closer with each lick, making sure she had a perfect view. After a few licks Linda gently pulled Cindy's mouth down to hers and they kissed. She repeated this making sure Cindy got the taste of precum and closer to Tom's cock. Eventually, Cindy was close enough and she still had the head of his cock in her mouth as she pulled Cindy down and they kissed with his cock partly in both their mouths. When Linda pulled back Cindy continued to lick and suck.

Linda came and sat back down and she gently pulled my hand off my cock. "We don't want you cumming too early," and she put her hand around my cock and held it firmly without the previous stroking.

Cindy was tentative but Tom encouraged her with soothing words and soon she was taking almost half his length. When she looked up she had hunger and lust in her eyes. "Look how excited she is," said Linda. "I bet she is determined to make him cum but I guarantee she will cum first. Have you ever seen a woman cum from sucking a cock? That is what we want. Once she comes from sucking, she will never so no again." Just to me, I wondered, or everyone else as well. The thought made me moan and Linda, who felt my cock twitch produced a condom from somewhere and rolled it over my cock.

I wondered, not for the first time, if women were telepathic as Cindy, who had not looked at me in ages, chose that moment to twist her head and looked at us. She moaned and pushed herself down over Tom's big cock and, while she went further than before, she still left four inches exposed. She shuddered and I thought he was cumming in her mouth but soon realised it was her cumming. Cindy's tense orgasm was too much for me and I shot my load into the condom as I came harder than I ever remember doing before. Linda did not miss a beat as she waited for the final squirt then pulled the condom off and wiped me with a tissue. She called me a good little boy as she tied and dropped the used condom on a small table and continued stroking me. I was unsure if the comment referred to my maturity or cock size but was shamed on both counts.

I always take a while to go hard after orgasm and was totally surprised when, after such an intense one I was instantly rigid. I had also become so engrossed in me, that for a moment I had taken my eyes off my wife.

She and Tom were standing and Tom was kissing her deeply as he slowly peeled her dress off her shoulders. She was braless and her pert tits were topped with hard nipples that were poking out desirably. He gently stroked one nipple with the palm of his hand before abandoning her mouth and kissing his way down her neck until he had the nipple in his mouth.

I could smell her arousal and as the dress completed its fall and she stepped out of it I could see her wetness had spread to encompass the whole front of her panties. While he kissed her Linda told me to go and help her take the panties off. Mesmerised, I literally crawled across the floor, my cock still protruding through my fly and, once behind her I peeled them from her hips exposing her perfect white skin or her round peach behind. I had to drag them down her legs as her moisture made them curl and cling. As she lifted each foot free, she planted them apart so I could see her pussy lips and the glisten of moisture on them. She giggled as Linda told me to put them in my mouth and come back.

The taste of my wife's pussy and the aroma the panties gave off made me moan and I closed my eyes again and inhaled deeply. I heard Cindy moan and was unsure if she was reacting to my submission or Tom's caress.

I crawled back to the Couch where Linda sat. Her legs were open and her fingers danced lightly across her pussy lips. Before I reached her she closed her legs and patted the chair next to her. As I climbed back into my seat she again called me a good little boy and I shuddered under her praise.

She placed another condom on me and put my hand back on my cock before she took the panties from my mouth. She lifted them to her nose and inhaled deeply then gave me a wicked smile and pushed them into my pocket.

When I looked back Tom was on his back and Cindy was lowering herself down to his mouth. This was one of our favourite positions and Cindy would always come when she sat on my face. I saw that she had a love bite on her left breast just beside the nipple which was soon covered by his hands as he massaged her breasts and dined on her pussy.

I could hardly believe it when Cindy came again and was embarrassed when Linda asked me if I had ever made her come twice before. I shook my head and she smiled at me but her eyes had a glint I could not place. My hand was furiously pumping my cock and I came again, emptying myself in the second condom.

Linda cleaned me up and led me into the master bedroom where a two-seater couch was positioned facing the bed. She took my pants off and we had barely sat down when Cindy entered. Tom was carrying her across the door as he might have a bride across the threshold, as I had done a year before. She clasped her hands behind his neck and her naked form moulded into his as she allowed him to kiss her. If she saw me she did not acknowledge me.

He lay her on the big bed in front of me and took off his shirt revealing his muscled form. She ran her fingertips down his chest and over his abs till they found his raging member. As he climbed on the bed, she guided him between her legs and he paused his cock head lightly pressing at her diminutive looking pussy lips while her fingers spread them for him. He teased her then, touching his cock against her opening without entering as he kissed her again.

Linda had put yet another condom on me and as Tom slowly pushed his cock into my wife's pussy, spreading it an almost grotesque manner and forcing her to call out to a God she did not believe in, I came.

She begged him for more and harder and deeper and she came twice more in quick succession. My embarrassment and subjugation were complete but my cock did not understand. It was thrilled at the sight before me and forced me to another weak orgasm though there was no cum left for me to release.

Tom continued to pound her relentlessly and he suddenly pulled out and squirted a large load of cum up her belly, on to her tits and up to her neck. Almost without missing a beat, he reinserted it into her as she cried "No! I want you to come inside me. Fill my pussy with your seed."

"I will," he said as she smeared his hot sticky cum across her tits and neck before sucking gobs of it from her fingers.

Linda led me from the room as Tom continued his assault and Cindy started to pant and beg. We entered a second bedroom and she led me to a bed. "Are we going to fuck now?" I asked.

"No sweety," she replied. "Tom rarely lets me fuck other men. But I will hold you while we listen to your wife and you can wank for me if you wish." I did not think I could get hard again but the sound of my wife and the thought of what was happening just beyond my sight made my cock go hard. This time Linda did not put a condom on me but fetched a jar of Vaseline and, having dipped her finger in it, spread my legs and touched the finger to my anus. "Ah Ah." She said as I tried to move away. I stopped moving and began to stroke my cock she lightly massaged my rosebud. "You like that?" she asked.

I nodded feebly and she continued to rub me gently. My mind had trouble focussing as the sound of my wife fucking, the tinkling sensation of my ass, my hands feel on my cock and Lind's gentle voice of encouragement vied for my attention. I came again what little cum I had left pooled in my belly button. "Good boy!" she said again as I again. I lay there in her arms listening to my wife moan and cry out as she was repeatedly fucked until, in my exhaustion and embarrassment, I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke, I should have been disoriented. This was not my bed, it was not even my house but I knew exactly where I was. I was in the spare room at Tom and Linda's house. Tom was my wife's Boss and now her lover.

I rolled over and felt a tugging on my balls. I looked down and in the faint light from the bedside lamp, I could see a glint of metal on my cock. I reached down to pull it off and was treated with a jolt of pain. The metal formed a cage that not only encased my cock but was wrapped around behind my balls and there was clearly a padlock sitting on top. There was no way it was coming off without the key or some bolt cutters. That had not been there when I fell asleep.

12