My Smoky Ladies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

"You can keep them in my garage and smoke in there. I think there's room in the bottom drawer of my big tool box."

"Thanks again!" She gave me a hug and tried to kiss me, but I stepped back. "Uh... Cassie, I'm a scientist. I'm glad you're happy, but I shouldn't get close to the people I'm studying."

"Oh, okay." She looked a little disappointed as she walked out.

I didn't like making her feel bad, but I needed to keep my objectivity. She was 18, but I had an eager sex partner in my near future and I didn't want to piss off her father. Being involved with her and her mother at the same time would be a HUGE moral and logistical problem too.

I saw Cassie smoking in my garage several times and recorded her without talking much. I thought she was just the right age for maximum attractiveness, young enough to seem cute and sweet, while rapidly approaching sexy womanhood. Most of the time, I wasn't sure if I wanted to hug her or screw her more. Still, as usual, I remained polite but distant.

-

Instead of doing more interviews, Felicia and I had long talks over the phone and waved to each other out our windows. I didn't visit her house, and she stopped coming to mine. We made a show of being just friends. We told the neighbors she was giving me advice so I could win over my secret girlfriend in another town. According to our act, she was a happily married mom taking pity on the nerdy neighbor by helping him get a girlfriend. I'd blush and chuckle nervously when she would complain how hopeless I was at romance.

When she was in the mood, we would leave town and have some sexy fun in secret. She'd call me and drive to a motel an hour away. I would leave in my car a few minutes later and meet her there, always while Ray was away and the kids were in school.

At the motel one morning, I greeted her with a kiss and a bouquet of flowers. I was sad when she told me we were only friends who had sex. She liked me, and liked 69 with me, but that was all. We didn't kiss again after that. I was mostly happy but wanted a lover instead of a fuck buddy. I was still happy to watch her smoke, play with her nice boobs, and finger her as she sucked me a few times a month.

Later she gave me one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. For my birthday, she ordered a liter of anal lube and had it delivered to my house. The next morning, we used it at the motel and I gave her three loads rectally. Before long, she became my best friend and butt slut. Doing anal with her while she smoked was AMAZING! She enjoyed it too, if she could rub herself while we did it.

One time her husband Ray invited me to go fishing with them while he was home. After Felicia reassured me he wasn't going to shoot me and leave my body floating in the lake, I reluctantly went along. Ray and I strangely became fishing and bowling buddies, though I was having an affair with his wife and he knew.

-

My next interview with Cassie was quite exciting, though her wardrobe wasn't. She wore jeans, white basketball shoes, and a black jacket. The jacket was open in front, and she wore a beige button-up blouse beneath it. The only exposed skin was her face, neck, and hands.

With a cigarette in her mouth, that was still enough to arouse me. I saw she still had the purity ring on her finger and the black bead necklaces. Her pink fingernails had little white hearts painted on them.

I asked, "Would you like a cola, orange juice, lemonade?"

"Cola please."

When I returned from the bar fridge on the far side of the basement, I saw her smoking and tapping a finger on the table. I handed her a can of cola and asked, "Are you nervous? You don't need to worry about anything here."

"No, it's my boyfriend. Just stupid boy stuff. Do you have more questions for me?"

"You're 18?"

She smiled. "Yes, I'm all grown up."

She rocked her head back suddenly, flipping her fine blonde away from her pretty face and making her breasts bounce a little beneath her blouse. She smoothed the hair away from her ears, showing off long sparkly earrings.

I reminded her, "You understand anything you say here is confidential. I won't tell anybody, and nobody in town will ever see the video."

"Yeah. You told me before." She exhaled a long white stream, then stood up. "I hurt my knee in gym class. I'm gonna stretch my leg." She took off the jacket and I saw a little of her midriff. She tugged the bottom of her blouse down to cover her narrow strip of exposed abdomen. She sat on the carpet and rubbed her knee through her jeans. I pointed the camera toward her. I could see a slight bit of her white bra and just enough of her cleavage to tease me. I estimated her chest had grown to a 34C.

"Is there anything you wish you could tell your parents, but you can't?"

A playful and naughty expression appeared on her face. "Yeah." She held up her middle finger, making me chuckle. She took another puff and smiled. "You have to be 20 to buy cigarettes now. Mom lets my stupid sister smoke just because she's 20. She doesn't even have a job. This is kind of a job, right? You're paying me."

"Fifty per interview. It's employment, in a way."

She looked into the camera and brazenly spoke. "I'm a pro! I'm a professional smoker!" She puffed and blew a dense cloud toward the camera, then smirked and took another puff. Her rebellious declaration and the way she pursed her lips as she exhaled excited me greatly.

"Your precious baby angel smokes, Dad! What do you think of that? I kissed a boy too! A bunch of times!" She took another big puff and slowly exhaled through her nostrils. "He stares at my TITS a lot, and I know he wants to FUCK me." She smiled and took another puff. "Maybe I'll let him next time. How would you like that, Mom?" She held her middle finger up for the camera again and covered it in another momentary cloud. She was a sexy and confident young lady trying to escape her prior innocence.

I urgently said, "Back in a minute!" I ran to the bathroom, so I could deal with the wild beast in my pants. When I returned a few minutes later, I didn't want to risk provoking or offending her, so I didn't ask any more questions. I just recorded her smoking two more as she smiled.

When our time was up, I held out the usual $50. She asked, "Can you pay me with cigarettes instead, please? It's hard for me to get 'em now. My sister's mad and won't buy them for me anymore.

"Sure." I took two cartons from the closet. They were $40 a carton at the time, but I gave her both.

"Thanks so much!"

-

The next time she came over it was early autumn. Cassie wore white pants and a black sleeveless top. I noticed pink lip gloss, mascara, and a bit of other makeup. It enhanced her beauty and made her appear a little older.

As she sat, I asked, "I see you're not wearing your ring. Did you lose it?"

She suddenly looked very nervous. "Na... no. I gave it to my boyfriend." She giggled.

I understood her subtext, she wasn't a virgin anymore. She looked happy but very ashamed.

I said, "Jokes are a good way to relieve tension. Do you know any?"

"Where does a one-legged waitress work?"

She took a puff. "IHOP"

She smiled as I chuckled.

"What's her name?"

She inhaled again.

"Peg."

I laughed. "That's terrible! But kind of funny."

She reached to the shelf for more cigarettes and held up a pack of VS 120's for the camera. "I switched brands. I learned to enjoy sucking the long ones, like dating."

I choked and sprayed coffee across the room, then both of us laughed uncontrollably. We started laughing again each time we looked at each other.

When I finally regained my breath and composure, I said, "That was fun, but back to the interview. How old were you when you started smoking?"

She lit up and took a deep drag, then released a cloud saying, "15, I told you before."

"And you're 18 now?"

"Yes."

"Does the cigarette taste or smell any different when you exhale out your nose?"

"Not really."

"Does it make you feel cool?"

"No, I'm always cool." We smiled at the same time, and she stared into my eyes until I had to look away. I wanted her, but knew she was too young for me. Getting involved with her would taint my research too. There was also the fact that I was messing around with her mother, and her dad scared me slightly less than the wrath of God.

I asked, "Do you think maybe 15 is too young to start smoking?"

"When I was 15 all my friends smoked. My dad said he started when he was 13. Mom started at 13 too.

My sister Teri didn't smoke until she was 20 and quit after half a year, but she's crazy, a mad cow." She held two round pillows over her chest and crossed her eyes. "MOO!"

I laughed and laughed. I recorded her smoking another cigarette, then the session ended.

-

I invited her for another interview a few months later. As she walked in, I handed her cash. "Fifty, as promised." At the time, she was three months' pregnant. She knew, but I had no idea. I didn't notice that she usually smoked at least four cigarettes during our interviews, but that day she only had two, and only took about five puffs from each. She had cut down because she was 'in the family way', but not quit.

She wore a white vee neck shirt under an open pink jacket, hip hugger jeans, long silver chain earrings, and a shiny silver necklace. There was also a large silver ring with a pearl on one of her fingers. Her hair was very curly, and she wore more eye makeup than before. Instead of cute, she was glamorous and enticing.

I started recording and was happy to see her body had matured well. From the shape of her top, her breasts had probably grown to "D" cups, and her hips filled out her tight jeans nicely.

She said, "I didn't notice that you have hazel eyes before. Pretty! And you have nice arm muscles." She flirtatiously scratched my arm with a long pink fingernail as she walked past me.

"Um thanks. How old are you now?"

She lit one of her 120 slim cigarettes and took a small puff. "Old enough, 18 and a half. I'm legal if you want to ask me on a date. I'm single now, and I think you're kind of handsome for an older guy." She inhaled again, then blew a few smoke rings as I stared at her lips.

I struggled to find words, any words at all. "Uh... 28 isn't that old. I... I think you're a fun person and... and very attractive, Cassie. However, uh... I need..."

(I almost said, 'I need your mouth.')

"I need to remain objective and unbiased. I'm a scientist. I'd like to, but I can't date you."

She sighed and shook her head a little. "Fine. Ask your questions." She took another puff and exhaled through her nostrils.

"How much do you smoke?"

"Half a pack a day."

"Would you smoke more if you could?"

"Absolutely!"

"How much did you smoke the first few months?"

"Maybe three or four a day. It was a lot harder when I had to sneak them from my parents. A friend buys them for me now."

"I hope you're not upset I can't date you?"

"It might have been fun, but I'll live. You're not THAT hot." We both chuckled nervously. She asked, "Can I get something to drink? Orange juice, if you have some?"

"Sure." I brought a large bottle of orange juice downstairs from the kitchen and said, "There are glasses by the bar."

I recorded her as she walked around the basement slowly, inspecting my knickknacks on two of the walls. Instead of using a drinking glass, she saw wine glasses at the bar and poured juice into one. She sat on a bar stool, and I recorded her smoking another cigarette and drinking from a wine glass. She was a beautiful adult woman, instead of the nervous teenager I'd interviewed so many times. I thought recording her wearing a dress on a barstool would be great.

Before she left, she asked, "I'm looking for a job so I can get a car. Could you interview me more often?"

"I record people about every six months for my research. I saw some websites looking for models. Maybe I could take pictures or record you for websites?"

Suddenly she was offended and angry. "You mean like PORN? I'm NOT A WHORE!"

"No! No! Fashion and lifestyle websites. Nothing naked or sleazy. You would wear regular clothes. I'll check into it and call you in a few days."

"Okay. Have a nice day, mister scientist. My parents will be out of town all weekend. I'll be so lonely by myself." She fluttered her eyelashes at me for a few seconds, then licked her lips.

I was frozen in indecision. When I didn't react, she shook my hand formally then commented, "I think a long kiss goodbye would be fun. Since you don't like me that way, I need to kiss something else." My attention was firmly fixated on her mouth. She kissed my thumbnail, then licked and sucked my thumb. She giggled and stuck her tongue out as she started to walk up the stairs.

She was wrong. I did like her that way. I liked her that way and far beyond! By the time she left my yard, I was in the bathroom jerking off.

I spent most of the next day debating if I should walk the few dozen steps to her house and 'keep her from being lonely.' I saw her smoking behind their house a couple of times when I looked out the window. My self-restraint finally won as the sun was going down.

I didn't fully comprehend the effect she had on me at the time. She wasn't helping me understand my fetish, she was making it more powerful.

After I filmed an attractive lady smoking, I usually relieved my tension later as I watched the recording in my bedroom. I watched her new video about three times a day for weeks, and 'relaxed' myself nearly every time. I had decided that I could never have her; for many, many reasons; but that didn't stop my terribly strong desire.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers
12