My Soft Ego Ch. 01

Story Info
Overly cocky on a hike leads to me being taught a lesson.
7.9k words
4.35
20.8k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Skip this note if you want. It's been a while since I last wrote something and for some reason, the bug just hit me quick and dirty. This is a bit of a slow burn I will say. Don't go expecting sex. Instead, expect a guy to be slowly broken down until he finally lashes out and is handled appropriately. At this point, I'm starting to realize that there are so many ways to break a man. I love writing about sex but nothing is better than a man getting broken mentally and physically. Honestly, I'm desperate for that myself.

----

From smooth, safe solid cement, my wheels started to kick dirt and rocks as the road became bumpy. I was entering the parking lot of the mountain reserve. It was a small rocky lot and towards the end, I could see a staircase formed of rocks embedded in the dirt that immediately went upwards and vanished into the thick treeline.

Great, a hike that immediately started with a heavy incline. I looked upwards at the larger mountain ahead and felt a bit excited...and also a bit exhausted. I was fit and comfortable doing this but it was still going to be a challenge. At only a few thousand feet high, I figured it wouldn't be too bad. A hike is a hike. But it would definitely be something to conquer. Pulling in further, I slotted my Civic on the left side of the parking lot. Avoiding any cars that were already there.

Looking over, I could see the 10 or so people grouped up. That had to be the hiking group. It was my first time coming along with one of these. I figured now was the perfect time to do it. It was the end of my semester and plenty of people had gone home for the summer. The group would surely end up being much smaller. I was a Junior staying on campus. I didn't necessarily live far away but I didn't want to go back home either. I wanted to maintain my own little comfortable place away from my parents. I figured this way I could go ahead and meet everyone and then once the Fall semester came I would be a "regular". That's if today went well though. I was anti-social and social. Someone who was introverted but would end up talking too much.

It was roughly split even between men and women. A few people looked to be in their 20s but the majority were in their 30s and 40s.

Sitting in my car, I smiled to myself hoping that it might make my brain happier and help me overcome my nervousness. It was 9 am on a sunny Saturday morning. I was always up at this time anyways but usually sitting at my computer. Or maybe at the gym if I was feeling up to it. I grabbed my bottle of water, dropped it into my drawstring bag that already contained my CLIF bar, and tossed it over my shoulder. I opened my door and got out and prepared to meet this group of strangers. Right as my door slammed shut, another car pulled into the lot. Ripped into a spot on the opposite side of me. By the time I shut my door and began to move my feet, their car was already turned off and a woman got out quickly. A large backpack with a few water bottles in the side pockets being held by her right hand. She began to speed-walk towards the group.

She looked impressive. Around my own height of 5'10 or 5'11. She glanced over at me quickly with a large grin before quickly moving on to the group. She looked to maybe be a few years older than me but not by much. This clearly wasn't her first time hiking with this group. Clearly a regular and obviously social. The smile and the way she moved gave off an aura of confidence and strength. The mountain seemed to look smaller and the heavy inclined rock staircase was now no bigger than a molehill. As if the mountain had shrunk down at her arrival, cowering. That the mountain might end up being happier knowing that it had been conquered by her as opposed to the reverse.

The first glimpse of her, as she grinned at me, showed some of her crooked but sharp teeth. Crooked and jagged. I could sense she had been offered braces maybe at some point but she had refused. Not insane looking but just completely natural as that was how her teeth grew in. They seemed fierce. I could almost imagine her with her foot on the back of a beaten boxer while she proudly smiled at the arena of adoring fans; blood dripping from her teeth and down her chin.

She had brown eyes with black eyeliner that spread out into small thick wings. A look that immediately was noticeable but not overdone. She had a small but wide nose with a septum piercing. Medium thick eyebrows right above her eyes. Difficult to see, however, since her black bangs puffed out and then curled downwards over her forehead. Black hair that was incredibly voluminous and thick. Full hair that clearly loved to get constantly tangled and create a mess. Strands of it fell down as a clip held the majority in place above her head. Seemed like a length that would drape over the top of her back. Her lips were small and curled sharply but seemed to expand greatly to accommodate her wide smile. A face of a few blemishes that she cared little for and only contributed to her overall beauty instead. A somewhat strong and defined jawline.

She wore only a maroon-colored sports bra as a top. It tightly held in place her large breasts. It cut down low so that the crevice between the two was readily apparent. Above her breasts, flowers had grown out from where it sprouted on her right arm. A black and white tattoo that seemed to be some sort of mixture of flowers and maybe a knife and extended across her entire arm. The flowers touched the top of her chest but seemed careful not to fully spread across her large breasts. Her skin looked smooth and white but had clearly been carefully colored by the sun. Her shoulders were large and muscular. Important because they held onto her arms that were quite big themselves. Biceps and triceps that popped out. Clearly trained and focused on regularly and led to thick forearms. All trailing down to her hands that clearly had once been long and thin but now had grown to surely be able to grip an axle bar with ease. Nails painted black.

The brief look I got at her stomach only continued to put me in a trance. While her large breasts puffed out from her chest, only barely contained by the sports bra, continuing down it was a sharp contrast back to her stomach. A light outline of abs. Abs that clearly weren't the main priority but instead were an outcome of intense work. Abs that weren't meant to impress but instead were meant to work. A small amount of fat on top of them to ensure they performed as necessary and yet somehow the outline still appeared.

There were dottings of other tattoos across her arms and chest but none as large as the right sleeve that had extended below her neck.

She wore matching maroon shorts. Tightly gripping at her as they stretched across her wide hips and then clung to her butt. So large, the fabric had small ripples as it descended from one cheek to the other, struggling to contain it all. It only continued from there as her thighs were massive. Thick and full of muscle and fat. Slight stretch marks but on full display. Her calves were just as impressive. Her knees seemed bruised up and her shins continued this trend. Small cuts and patches of skin that were still healing. You could tell that the metal bar from a deadlift regularly ripped her skin.

It all ended with black athletic socks, folded over, and then black boots.

She joined the group and made a quick comment that elicited a mild laugh from a few others. I began my own walk over to them and they quickly turned to look at me. Her included.

"Hey there stranger, I don't think I've seen you here before," commented one of the older-looking guys. He was dressed up in small blue shorts and a white t-shirt. Runner shorts. He was a bit sweaty already as if he had decided to leave the car at home and insead run here.

Everyone else was a mixture of running attire and then boots and strong-hiking gear. I wasn't sure if this meant that it was going to be a leisure hike or an incredibly tough one.

I had only come in a 5k running t-shirt I had gotten from a race a few months back and black shorts that had zipper pockets. Brown and black sneakers. I was about 5'11. Technically 5'10 but my license said 5'11 so that's what I went with of course. I regularly went to the gym. Would get workouts in and run on the treadmill. Just a few miles, nothing crazy. But it was enough so that at the very least I often ended up looking fit. I filled out my shirts just barely. I had broad shoulders and decent arms so that if I was moving them around, my shirt might flex a bit but when keeping them at my side, you'd see ample room in the sleeve. I had short brownish hair. A tad messy but the shortness kept it in check. Clean shaven since I really didn't grow enough. I was a white Hispanic that looked purely white. I had medium-sized lips and a purely okay jawline. A large nose. I had been working on getting abs and so far had maybe the slightest outline when looking at it right the way. I had some light tanning on my arms and legs but nothing crazy.

"Haha yeah, I'm new. I'm Rube, I've been kinda stalking the hiking Facebook page for a bit and finally decided to make my grand appearance," I jokingly responded.

"Well, nice to meet you, Rube. I'm Nick. I'm usually the one coordinating these things. You a student? Decided to come when everyone left for the summer?" He asked before laughing.

I laughed myself, "Yeah, haha, you caught me. I figured now was the time to do it. I'm staying here for the summer and am a bit of an introvert,"

"Well, all good, no judgments, we're happy to have you. We're all a bit older here except Scarlet," he gestured to the woman who had already caught my fascination, "but I promise we make good company."

I nodded my head, "Well thanks, I appreciate you all taking me along, I'm honestly looking forward to this. I haven't done too much hiking but I think I'll do pretty well and probably really get into it,"

Nick nodded his head and then they all continued their previous conversations. A mixture of races they had done, races they were planning to do, and how this hike was a bit of a difficult one. I guess they had been waiting to do this harder one until the Summer because a lot of the students would be gone. I flickered my eyes and tried to act natural in the flow of conversation. Nodding my head, making polite eye contact, and occasionally chuckling. I'd be lying, however, if she didn't acquire a few extra glances. I felt compelled to continuously look at her. Her face was beautiful and strong. I dared not look below the neck but my peripheral vision only continued to confirm that she was strong. A body that was worked on heavily and yet looked so natural. Every part clearly had been focused on so that it all meshed perfectly. She was inspiring and impressive but somehow retained elements of normalcy. Like if she had worn baggy clothing, you might just miss her but once you had noticed exactly what she was packing, you'd never forget.

I was able to occasionally get a few more glances at her, specifically when she looked away. Her back was so impressive. I could see every nook and cranny. The muscles were exquisite and I wished I could just trail my fingers along it; Occasionally pushing in just to feel the denseness.

We made eye contact a few times and I would smile and then quickly look away. Even a second too long and I worried she might read my mind. Or worse, that reading my mind wasn't necessary. That instead my eyes and face could be easily read. I didn't want to give off any creepy vibes. It was my first time here.

After a bit of time, a few more people arrived and we began our hike. Nick explained that we would mostly be together for the first half and then it would open up into a multitude of paths. They all ranged in difficulty and I could decide which one to go when we got there depending on how this first part went.

"I'm pretty confident, haha, I think I'm gonna do great, I'd love to do the hardest sections of these," Nick gave me a smile but one that seemed to say, 'don't be so cocky'.

I was feeling good though. Maybe I didn't hike all the time but I had spent a good amount of time at the gym. On the treadmill. I even put on the incline occasionally and felt fine. I think whatever was in store for me on this hike, I could handle it.

As we began to move, I waited for everyone else and then joined in on the back. I didn't want to be in the path of a million eyes. I'm sure I could keep pace but this just felt more comfortable socially. The woman, Scarlet, ended up being towards the back herself as well.

She had a bit of conversation with another woman. She spoke about how her Instagram account was getting a lot of followers.

"Yeah, it's a hobby but it's totally encouraging. Plus, I'm already taking photos to keep up with gym progress, might as well post about it too," Scarlet explained.

"I bet guys hit on you constantly," the woman said teasingly.

"Yeah, they do. Guys can say some weird things sometimes. But it's whatever, it doesn't bother me,"

Weird things? I could imagine. I mean, I spent plenty of time on the Internet myself. And she was the clear definition of what would probably be called a "muscle mommy." The amount of simping that occurred in her comments was probably insane. Although, I never engaged in that myself.

"I didn't think they would haha. I've heard of people getting like sponsorships on there too though, think you could ever get that?"

"Yeah, that'd be really sick. We'll see. It's just a fun thing to do for now but even making a few bucks off it would be nice,"

They continued their conversation for a bit before eventually, the woman jumped into another conversation.

Eventually, Scarlet looked at me and smiled, and got closer.

"So newbie huh. Rube was it? Good timing honestly, it can be a bit packed. Although you chose a rough day to join, this is gonna be a fun and intense hike,"

Carefully stepping over roots and rocks, I replied, "Ya know, everyone keeps saying that but honestly, I feel great. I regularly workout at the gym, runs on treadmills, y'know. Might just be a piece of cake," I awkwardly laughed as I attempted to flex my own strength credentials. I felt I had to at least somewhat match her clear strength. Though, I truly did feel quite confident. I didn't hike a lot but I usually found myself able to get a lot of these sorts of things done with ease.

"Haha, well, I guess we'll see," she smiled and laughed, " you might just end up eating your words. This one can get you sometimes,"

"Has it ever gotten you?" I retorted.

"Nope," she grinned with her beautiful teeth, " but just in case, I got your back."

Her aura of confidence and strength was something I felt I could fully breathe in. It almost made me more confident in myself. I wasn't worried though. I figured as long as I kept a good state of mind and continued to exude my own confidence, I'd be able to keep up and maybe even outperform her.

We eventually broke out into our own casual conversation. I attempted to steer away from the Instagram thing as I didn't want to be creepy. She had also gone to my University but had graduated a few years back. She was 29 and was now working as an office manager at a Car Finance Company for Nissan. I told her how I was 21, a junior, and a history major. I talked a little bit about my interest in New England history and how I wanted to maybe even become a professor one day. Or maybe write a book.

The conversation was normal and plain but had a little bit of excitement to it. Or maybe that was just me. I felt amazing. Though, I had begun to get a bit tired. Someone had mentioned that this hike was going to be quite long. We were only about a half hour into it but I could feel that slight burning in my calf. But it was nothing to worry about. I started to make sure that I was only breathing through my nose. I didn't want her to catch me breathing through my mouth or I might look weaker. Or incapable. It seemed like she was doing the same. Breathing through her nose comfortably. Her movements were stable and consistent. Maybe she was also trying to maintain some strength to show off to me. Or maybe not.

Sweat began to trickle down my face and my arms began to accrue a light layer of shine. I hoped that my deodorant would keep any bad smells away. Whenever she would look at me, I would just smile and continue breathing through my nose and trying to retain an aloof attitude. Something that said, "Don't even bother looking back here, trust me I'm good, in fact, I might even pass you if you're too slow!"

But I didn't want to pass her. Not in the slightest. She stayed solidly in front of me and I was able to just admire her. It was just so easy to become entranced by her muscular back. Her thick strong muscles. The slight beads of sweat on her lower back looked so enticing and sexy. Her maroon shorts showed no stains of sweat. Her butt regularly shifted as she lifted her legs up and climbed random obstacles. I fantasized about the stretch marks and fat and muscle that made up her butt. She was so fucking sexy and I found it difficult to think of almost anything else. Her hair would wave a bit and occasional strands would free themselves from the clip that kept it all contained. Her shoulder blades were prominent and I would do anything just to touch them.

It definitely was a cringe term but I couldn't help but laugh to myself that she really was the "muscle mommy". Internet culture had probably warped my mind but she was exactly that. The ideal woman that people jokingly talked about wanting. The woman they wanted so that she could crush their head like a watermelon using solely her thighs. She was the real deal, right in front of me. Her back was becoming glossy with sweat.

It became all the more beautiful as I watched the patterns of branches and leaves dance across her back. The sun worked in conjunction with the overgrowing vibrant trees so as to lure my eyes from one spot to another. A moving patterned spotlight that would bring me from one muscle to the other. And then back to one I had already spent a considerable amount of time staring at. There was so much to enjoy and look at and I swore I could have spent an eternity doing so.

In a way, it ended up helping me to stabilize my breathing and get past my own growing tiredness. I was focused intensely on staring at her and also engaging in conversation. I only hoped that she wouldn't suddenly turn back and notice my gawking. I also hoped no one else would notice but they all seemed fairly occupied in their own conversations.

Occasionally, Nick would ask how we were doing back here and she'd respond, "We're good and I'm taking care of Rube back here."

I would just smile and nod.

Of course, while all the staring and admiring of her had helped me to forget my own aching muscles, it did distract me. And eventually, my foot caught a root and I tripped forward. Thankfully the incline of the hill made it so that I quickly caught myself.

"Woah, you okay there?" She turned around and asked me.

"Yep, Yep!" I quickly responded with a huff and brushed my hands together, wiping the dirt off.

"You better be careful, it's beautiful out here but can't let your eyes wander too much, focus on the ground," She said with a slyness that made me sweat even more.

Was this some sort of taunting? Had she caught me staring at her? No. No way, she was focused on the ground herself. She also had to make sure she wasn't going to trip. She surely had not caught me staring. I would have noticed!

"Still though," she continued, "enjoy the view." The end of her sentence dripped with a teasing invitation to continue staring. At that same time, her right leg pulled up high to get over a rock. Each muscle showed itself off and then her butt tightened as she went up. I was salivating. I gulped and looked away.