My Soft Ego Ch. 03

Story Info
Spanking? Sure. Panties? Okay... Strapon? Wait no!
6.2k words
4.7
14.2k
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Back at her house, Rube finds that his incredible day of fucking isn't over. Except this time, she's dressing him up for sex. Weird, sure, but he'll still be getting his dick wet, right!?

This began in non-consent category so be aware that that continues here.

--

This might have been the best day ever. In my entire life! Her smooth long sturdy leg stepped out. Her entire body was slick with water. Droplets covered the backside of both her legs as she got out. Her large wide fleshy butt was covered in a light steam mist. She reached forward and grabbed a towel and began to dry herself off. Rubbing it across her sturdy back before messily rubbing her soaked black tangles. I followed suit with my much less impressive skinnier body.

It was nice to finally be clean. I had gotten terribly dirty, messy, and sweaty with her. Now, I was fortunate enough to have been able to wash that all away with her. I stepped down onto the off-white cold tiles while she moved forward to the sink. She inspected her face and cleaned up any leftover makeup. I closed the glass door to the shower. It was an immaculate bathroom. Medium-sized so that we both fit comfortably. Blue walls similar to the rest of the house. Only differing in the occasional difference in shade. It was a relatively old small house but felt roomy. It made up for it, specifically outside where she had a nice large yard that became thick woods. She had neighbors. Close enough that you could probably regularly meet them but also that you had good privacy.

"You said you had clothing for me right?" I asked. Unfortunately, my clothing was tainted with sweat and dirt. Also, a lot of cum as I had used most of it to wipe myself down earlier. Unfortunately, I hadn't expected to be invited here and was a bit unprepared.

She gave me her toothy grin, "Yeah, follow me."

We walked out onto the wooden floor in the hallway. To our left, there was the fairly expansive living room that was somewhat merged with the kitchen. In the living room, there was a large comfortable-looking couch with an ottoman and then a shelf with random consoles on the bottom and a smart TV on top of it. To our right were a few doors that seemed to be closets. And then at the end was her master bedroom.

We entered and it was another shade of blue on the walls. The door was on the bottom right side of the room when looking from above. So looking to my left was a large main dresser with another smaller smart TV on top. Then to the side of that was a smaller table with a vinyl player on top. On the far left side of the room, against the wall, was a desk/dresser with a chair next to it. It was fairly long and had a few cabinets. It had a desktop computer and one monitor. On the same desk, there then was a large mirror with an assortment of make-up and skincare products. Then there were two nightstands with lamps on top of them on both sides of the bed. A semi-walk-in closet was in front of me, a part of the right wall.

I stared at her naked curvy but sturdy body. She let her towel drop to the floor and began rifling through the drawers. She pulled out a pair of lacy red panties and tossed them onto the bed. Red short-shorts followed. They looked very nice and sexy. They were so short that the bottom half of her ass that was covered in light cellulite, muscles, and stretch marks would be hanging out. That was exciting.

Then, she turned to me with a smirk on her face and said, "You're gonna wear that." The goofy grin I had on my face from imagining her in that outfit quickly faded. Then turned to a frown.

"W-what? I'm not gonna wear that! It's fucking p-panties and shit, like you can't honestly expect me to wear that." I shook my head. No way I was about to put that on.

"Oh come on, they're not that bad. I promise, it'll feel real good on you." She tried to contain her smirk but she was laughing at me.

"I'm not a girl!"

"Ugh, you and your weak little ego. What? Don't think your masculinity could handle wearing that?"

Was this about my ego?

She continued, "Besidessss, we're in the comfort and privacy of my home. The only person who's going to see you is me. And I've seen you in much worse states already."

She had a point. No one would find out. I had literally wept and sobbed in front of her. I had broken down. Of course, she had basically forced that upon me with her beatings but then she had comforted me somewhat afterwards. Not just comforted, but earlier today she let me fuck her. Or well, I suppose she had fucked me.

I stared at the panties and shorts. I suppose it really wasn't that bad. And if she was telling me to put them on, what other choice did I have? I could tell that one more no and she was going to retort by making it a command.

I had had some time to think and take all of this in. I admit, this was clearly a different kind of relationship. But maybe it also wasn't. I hadn't really ever thought about a relationship power balance before. I had naturally assumed that one day when I got a girlfriend that I would be the 'dominant' force in the relationship. Not that I was going to be some overly masculine and dominant dude but that when we had sex, I would be the one making the moves. When we did things, I'd be in front. That was the usual natural order of things. Now, I was being shown a different side of things. That instead, I, the man, could be the submissive. She would be the dominant. She had also made it verbally clear that if this was to continue, and I so desperately wanted it to, I was going to be...owned by her.

I understood a bit about BDSM. And Femdom. I think I liked it. I was embracing the idea of submission...under her. She made the decisions and I happily followed. It was all quite confusing but the one thing I knew was that I wanted her. I wanted to be hers.

I slowly stepped forward to the bed and then grabbed the two articles of clothing. I looked at her with a light pleading face.

"Come on. Put them on. It'll feel good, I promise."

I put one leg and then the other into the panties. And then pulled them. They rested gently against my butt and cradled my soft cock. Soft but then a slight jump. Was I aroused? I didn't want to find out and I certainly didn't want her to see so within a few moments, I had the shorts wrapped around my hips.

"There...it's on. Happy!?"

"Mmm, yes cutie." Her now dry, naked body got close to me. Her boobs pressed against my shoulders as she leaned in for a kiss on my cheek. Her hand squeezed my still-hurting butt.

"It still hurts y'know..." I whined.

"Mm, I know I know. Alright, head to the living room. I'll be there in a minute." She quickly grabbed a plain white shirt and tossed it to me. I nodded my head and then went off to sit on the black couch. I turned the TV on but left it on the home menu. I wasn't sure what services she had and I didn't feel confident putting on a show. I would leave that to her, like everything else.

She was quick so in a minute or two she walked in with grey sweatpant-shorts and a black shirt with no bra. The makeup she once had was all gone. But, my god she was still so beautiful and hot. So fucking hot. She was still always somehow curvy but covered in strong muscles. The casual look did nothing to detract from it all.

"You look amazing. Like, I just want to...I don't know, write a 5-page essay about how good you look." That was the best compliment I could really give. It came out awkward and stilted and weird.

She giggled and stepped towards me.

"You look amazing too. My sexy little guy. Or maybe my sexy little woman, considering those lacy panties you got on." My cock started to grow in said panties. I wanted to yell back or just rip down the shorts and throw the panties at her face. But, the hardening penis would only reveal my genuine satisfaction in her choice of clothing for me.

So instead, I sat there and blushed a deep shade of red and averted my eyes.

"Okay, get up and then you can lay back on my chest." I got up quickly. Laying on her pillowy tits would be heaven.

As she sat down and I looked back at her clothing, I realized that her choice of attire would have been much more gender-neutral. I also could have gone commando. But I pushed that out of my head as quick as I could. I don't know why. I could have fought this. It was a good point. But, I simply laid down and rested against her firm body. Her feet went up on the ottomans and then mine did too. Her thighs stretched around my butt and then her arms pulled me deeper into her tits. Her smell was intoxicating as well. My youthful cock continued to grow. It still had red marks from how tightly her pussy had grabbed at it just hours before but it was completely willing to do it again.

She then threw on a random TV show. Jack Reacher on Prime. She reached over and flicked the lights off. The windows to the outside had curtains that stopped the lowering sunset from giving us any more light.

Her hands seemed restless. Caressing my body, sliding up my shirt. Never pulled or gripped anything but just smoothly fondled and pet my soft skin. I felt incredibly inadequate but tried to ignore those crushing feelings. Soon enough, the minutes were flying by as we engrossed ourselves in the show.

Occasionally, she'd kiss the back of my neck or my shoulders. She never let out any soft sighs or moans. It didn't feel like she was heating up behind me. It was more so just natural for her to touch my body in any way she pleased. But for me, my cock stirred in the tight panties and my mind jumped at the idea that we might have sex again tonight. That I might be able to be balls-deep in her again and shoot my load once more. I would drink down a gallon of my own jizz just to be able to nut once more in her.

She could have any guy she really wanted and here I was instead. I had fucked her. She had taken charge of said fucking but it was a two-way street. She fucked me. I fucked her. My dick had been the one inside of her and was the one that had filled her tight insides until we both had amazing orgasms. My ego had grown a bit from all of that. I was keeping a watchful eye on it just in case but it was also only our second time meeting. We had talked every day, all day, during the week but our second in-person meeting and we had terribly dirty amazing sex.

Eventually, she got up to grab a snack. She began walking to my right, entering the kitchen. But she stopped right at the entrance and turned to me.

"Take the shorts off. I want to see those cute little panties."

"N-nooo...It's embarrassing Scarlet. It's so...girly..." I barely uttered those last words.

"I want to see your cute little tooshy in those things. And don't lie by telling me you don't like it." She knew.

I felt a small anger rising in me. Anger and frustration.

"I'll show you my butt but without the panties. I can go commando!" I said loudly, trying to puff up my chest and deepen my voice. My initial rejection had come out so pitiful and she had taken advantage of it. I needed to stand my ground.

"Rube, I'm not gonna do this right now. I'm gonna grab a box of Cheez-Its and you better be in The position with the panties on." She spat the words at me daring me to reject her command. She turned back and went into the kitchen where I could no longer see her. A cabinet opened and closed as she combed through it all.

My butt was still hurting. It had turned purple at this point and any new attacks would surely leave me in a sorry state. I could somewhat move and sit down but there was always a slight burning sting. I swallowed my horrible embarrassment and pulled the shorts down. My cock stretched out the panties as it begged to be released. Released and touched. I gripped it for a moment and gave it a soft tug through the panties and quickly let go. I was going to cream all over her panties if I continued. I bit down on my lip to soften my little moan.

For some reason or another, I then decided to pull my shirt off as well. The AC was on and my nipples quickly hardened from the cold. I felt so awkward and humiliated. This felt like a new low. But, I was this far and so I put my chest and head onto the ottoman and arched my back, my panties-covered butt aimed at her vacant seat.

Soon, she was back with her desired box of Cheez-Its. She looked at me like a whore. Like her whore. I reminded myself that I was the submissive. I was her submissive.

"Good boy. Or maybe...good girl." She giggled as I blushed. "And you took your shirt off, oh wow."

My face felt hot as I shyly looked around the room, avoiding her face.

"But you know what would be better now that I think about it. A short little skirt wrapped around those hips!" She dropped the box and sprinted back into her room.

No, that was TOO far.

"No, no, NO!" I yelled across the small house. "I'm not doing that. You can't make me wear a fucking skirt. Next, you'll be forcing me to walk across my campus in girl clothing!"

"Don't give me any ideas honey!" She sweetly called back from the room.

I got up out of the position and began pacing the living room. My face felt like it was going to melt and nervous prickles spread from my forehead and onto my cheeks. I kept my legs awkwardly close to one another like I was hiding something. My hands folded over my naked chest like I had my own pair of tits to conceal.

She was back in mere moments with a short black skirt that had equal-length folds circling it. It went down only a few inches. I don't even know why she had that. If she was to wear it, the skirt wouldn't even cover her ass. In fact, it would just lay flatly on the top of her butt and then reveal everything else. There was no way that was her size.

"I'm not doing that! Scarlet, please. I'm not a girl. I'm not, I'm a guy!" I had to stop this. She was pushing me to a cliff. My cock might be hard in the panties but that didn't mean anything. My cock would get hard looking at a good burger or while doing schoolwork. My erection meant nothing!

"Rube, you're gonna put this on and then we're gonna sit back dow-"

This time, I was the one to cut her off.

"No Scarlet, I'm not doing it. You can't f-fucking do that!" I wanted to cry. One bead of sweat popped out and slid down the side of my face. I was a deep red. I made my body small and tight, my legs almost wrapped around one another and my hands still holding onto my bare chest.

I made myself as thin as possible like I was trying to hide behind a small tree or a light pole.

She stormed forward and backhanded me. I fell to the ground, clutching at my cheek. Then, I heard her loud steps move. I looked back and watched as she opened up the ottoman and pull something out. She shut it and then stood with her legs spread out and her back straight. Her boobs held themselves easily up. Her hands fell straight at her sides. In one of them was a thick, wooden paddle. I gulped down and stared at the paddle and then at her eyes.

She then slapped her other hand with the paddle. The high-range snapping of the sound pierced my ears and I winced.

The threat was clear.

"I-I-I...but Scar-" She wasn't playing around. Then she threw the skirt at me and I barely caught it. Her eyes gave me a death stare as she waited. The paddle was a thick wood. Her hand had ripped me apart. That paddle, with a flick of her wrist, would make me unable to walk for weeks. And where do you think I'd be for those weeks!?

A few tears slipped from my eyes as I got up and slowly placed myself into the skirt. Then, I brought it up to my hips and awkwardly stood there. There was no tree or light pole for me blocking her vision. Her eyes took me in and she bit down on her lip. She looked at me like I was some slutty cheerleader and her, a football jock. And that she was going to plow me below the bleachers.

Seeing me release some tears but finally wearing the skirt, her face lifted. A smile and smirk came back and she then sat herself down with her box of Cheez-Its. The paddle remained at her side. I approached her slowly and then got back into the same position as before. My skirt rode up so that it barely concealed my butt. The panties being shown off as well.

She continued the show and would occasionally grab my sensitive butt. A little spank here and there surrounded by her giggles.

"My cute little bo-I mean girl." She was having the time of her life watching me in this state. I tried my best to focus on the show but it was difficult. Her little insults fought the ongoing show for my attention. I couldn't ignore it.

Her insults were meant to rip apart my masculinity. And they were working. As always, Scarlet knew exactly how to tear open my brain and reconfigure it to her liking. My erection remained.

In just one week, she had ripped me apart and changed my entire world. No one could have imagined such a situation playing out. Now, if she told me to get into the position, I would be there in a moment ready for a harsh spanking. I might plead and beg as I did it but I would nonetheless follow her command.

Was this to be the next thing for her to condition me with? She'd make me into some sort of crossdresser!? And then, she'd tell me to get dressed and without hesitation, I'd soon be dressed up like a chick?

Whoever had written this sudden shift in the overall trajectory of my life was one fucked up, depraved individual.

The only cope I had left was that I had still fucked her earlier today.

"You're such a whore....My whore." She would rattle these off every few minutes. Name-calling me once again.

Eventually, she stopped the show.

"Alright, I want to fuck. Sexy little bitch," she said. She got up and started walking to her bedroom. I eagerly followed. Sure, I was in women's clothing but I was about to fuck the sexiest woman alive.

As I got into the room with her, she then swept me up. Cradling me in her big strong arms. Her breasts, an amazing pillow for me to lean against. Then, she laid me across her big bed. My body parallel with the bed.

The blankets were orange with a floral pattern. A deep orange as well. Soft and comfy so that my skin felt amazing on top of it.

Then, she went over to her nightstand and opened one of the cabinets. Out came a black ball that had a plastic attachment to a chain. A ball gag.

"I want you muffled." She walked to me and shoved it in my mouth. I didn't fight back. This might have been the least kinky thing we had done so far.

I had to keep my saliva production in mind and regularly swallow but it wasn't that bad. The plastic had a weird taste to it but it was clearly clean.

"Assume the position Slut." I moved a bit further up the bed and followed her orders immediately. I arched my back and presented my ass to her. My knees spread out. My skirt pulled up so that it really only covered the tops of my thighs but my ass was completely out. My anus, taint, and balls were concealed by the rose panties. I imagined there was a wet mark down there as well given my cock's proclivity to leak pre-cum everywhere.

"Put your face fully into the bed. Don't turn back to look at me. There will be time for that soon." I followed those orders too. Nodding my head with the ball gag on.

I listened as she took light steps around the room. Drawers opening and closing and what sounded like a few random items being tossed around. Sex was coming, I knew it. Kinky hot sex. I wiggled my ass a little bit as I tried to shift my dick in my panties. I mean, her panties.

I could hear clothing dropping to the ground. I could envision her big tits being let loose from that shirt. Her huge areolas and nipples. The bush above her dripping wet pussy. A pussy that I longed to have my dick in.

I eventually felt the bed shift a bit as she got on top. Her fingers brushed across my back. I shivered and got goosebumps. She was right there. Very close to me. I let out a little moan and the gag kept it in.

12