My Soft Ego Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my penis and performed a few light tugs. I gasped and groaned. Grinding my head into the bed as my saliva continued to pool up.

I then tried to tell her that I wanted to fuck her so bad. I needed her pussy. But it all came out muffled and garbled. Unintelligible.

"You want it right? Is that what you're trying to tell me?" I nodded quickly and moaned out a yes.

"Just a few moments honey." She let go of my aching red cock.

She began to fondle my soft butt. Squeezing and slapping it. Then, without warning her fingers snatched at my skirt and jerked them down. No longer was she getting an upskirt shot. Then, my-HER panties came down too. They weren't my panties. They were hers. I had been forced to wear these by Scarlet. As I tried to rationalize my feminine clothing, I barely noticed as I heard a bottle pop open.

Her body then maneuvered again and she got a bit closer. I kept my eyes obscured by having my face pushed into the blankets. They puffed up and folded around me so as to ensure I couldn't see anything. The gag felt good in my mouth. The back side was a chain and I had a feeling she would be pulling on that soon.

Was she going to flip me around now? Maybe she made me close my eyes because in actuality, she wasn't naked. She was wearing some sort of sexy lingerie piece. Or, it was many of the wonderful outfits on her Instagram. There was an infinite amount of them. Hot casual outfits. Lingerie. Fishnets. Latex. Oh my god, that must have been it. Any moment now, I was going to turn over and she'd be wearing some crazy sexy outfit. Maybe a body suit! And a hole where her pussy is and I'll get to fuck her like crazy.

I started moaning louder and louder. The ball gag making it reverberate within my own throat.

"Unnnnn, mmmmm, ung, mmpf," the strange sounds I created said I was ready for what she was about to give me. Desperate for her.

A hard, sticky and wet piece of hardness pressed itself against my hole. I was so immersed within my own fantasies of what she was about to reveal that I almost didn't react. I actually instinctively moaned because it was the first touch she had given me in the last few moments and I had hyped it up so much. But, as the reality crashed back onto me and I began to understand what was going to happen, the head of what was clearly a strap-on cock entered my tight hole.

Pushing and forcing it open.

I screamed. I screamed and began to kick my feet and her hand ripped at the chain behind my head. My vision suddenly was back and she made my back arch the other way as I stared at the wall in front of me. The thick plastic cock continued forward. Slowly and carefully. My screams were muffled by the gag and I tried to kick my feet but it wasn't making a difference. Her tattooed arm had wrapped itself in front of my thighs and lower groin. She somehow entered me in a slow and precise way. Something that should have actually been made impossible given that I was kicking and screaming but it must have been music to her ears.

The slick wet cock slowly reached towards the end. My tight inner walls clung to its harsh thickness. I found I was unable to scream as it got to the end. Instead, I grunted and seemed to moan a bit. I had gone from a terrifying scream to a light moan.

"That's it slut. Let yourself enjoy it. I know it hurts but it'll feel good if you let it." It was agonizing but also amazing in a way. My panties and skirt stretched from one knee to the other. The pleasure and pain was so thick and brutal that I could imagine it. If you were to have looked into my eyes, you would have seen both spinning around as if in a dryer.

"Ruby, my good girl." She cooed, encouraging my light little grunts as she began to pull back. I wasn't Ruby. It was Rube! I tried to say this but the gag left nothing that made real sense. She returned a light "mhm" because it was clear I was attempting to say something. My legs had calmed by now. My back wasn't arched. Moreso, pathetically ramping downwards in defeat.

Then, she pushed forward once more. My butthole felt empty but only for a moment as she gave me what I desperately needed. My guts were being rearranged by her thick hard cock. It wasn't too long I think. Maybe 5-6 inches but it definitely was on the thicker side.

Then she began to slowly fuck me. Her hips in a soft rhythm of dominating my lower end. I began to give out small little feminine moans. So light that the gag made it so it wasn't really audible. Instead, it was moaning meant only for me.

The drool coated the entire black ball. It dripped onto the comfy blankets.

I couldn't believe it. Her big hard plastic cock was inside me. My anus was sticking to it as tight as can be. Making little pulses around it. I wish she had a real cock. So that way she could have felt my anus tightening and releasing in the same way her pussy did to me.

I was a skewered whore unable to say anything.

"Wow, Ruby. You're so full of surprises! I knew you were going to love this but it seems like you're having the time of your life down there!" I garbled out nothing.

Her muscular thighs touched my ass. Then she pulled back and I awaited the next thrust, desperately, but then she pulled out completely. The head made a popping sound as it fell out.

My body collapsed a bit but my knees and legs couldn't do so completely due to the panties and skirt. She then grabbed my back and rolled me over. I looked down at my engorged cock that looked like it might blow at any moment. My cute panties and skirt down my legs. And her. Oh my god, Scarlet.

Her big realistic-white dildo-cock with a harness that wrapped itself around her big plump ass. A bit of sweat trailed down her titties and onto her rock-hard abs. Her hair cascaded down her back.

I wanted her to kiss me and fuck me.

She was standing up and reached forward and yanked me toward the end of the bed. She picked up my legs and was about to continue fucking me. But then seemed to have a better idea.

She pulled my skirt and panties back up. The panties couldn't hold my dick anymore. The panties stuck to my skin as they wrapped around my beaten, sticky, lubed-up asshole. Both her hands then grabbed where my little hole was. The fingers pushing and grabbing at the fabric before tearing them apart. A loud ripping sound took over the room and I moaned at the act. I noticed now that I had been crying.

The skirt was short enough that it didn't impede her next actions. The panties now had a sizable hole in them. Big enough for the cock she wore. She spread my legs outwards and placed the head back at my hole. She entered me and then there was no waiting around for a fucking. Her abs clenched, her arms took control of my hips, her glutes tightened, and she began ramming herself into me. I screamed into the gag and tears continued to flow. The pain was excruciating but the pleasure was heavenly. My eyes rolled back. My hands turned into tightened claws that tried to hold onto the blankets.

Her body force-fucked me in a way that I could only dream of doing to a girl one day. I should have been taking mental notes for later when I eventually was able to enter her again.

The bed shook and scraped against the floor. The backboard slammed against the wall. The entire room felt like it was moving. Like every single nail was going to wiggle out as she nailed my tight butthole. I screamed and screamed and then eventually turned to more soft whimpers.

My scrotum was tightening as the cum got ready to release itself. My seed was about to spread itself over my body once more. I didn't know how much I had left after everything that had happened today.

"You're mine!" The words barely made it through her clenched teeth.

"Stupid dumb slut. My little sissy!"

Her face was contorting in a way that I knew she was soon to reach her own climax. She only needed that one extra push.

Yet, she also had the composure of a long-distance runner. Her jawline was flexed as her teeth crunched down. But her small wide nose sucked in air at a regular pace. Her nostrils flared as they filled with oxygen and then her mouth is what exhaled it all. A controlled way of breathing.

I felt that I might lose consciousness soon but I needed to soak her beauty in. Her tits thumped up and down on her chest. Sometimes scattering in different directions because even her firm strong jugs couldn't hold on with the way she moved. But then they'd slam and clash back together in a stunning sexy performance.

Her left hand was now grabbing at my nipples. Twisting and squeezing. Her hand would go wide open and then close into a tight squeeze as if I had big breasts for her to actually grab at.

Her voluptuous body performing the stunning act of fucking my weak, limp body made my cock and balls begin to work in conjunction to coat my chest with cum. I thought that I might scream once more but instead, I cried and moaned and teared up. I was gasping for air that had to be forced through my nose. The ball gag restricted all. My cock forcefully shot cum up my chest and onto my neck. It was a much lighter color similar to my precum but I still shot more and more. The orgasm was long. It was also complex as my entire body convulsed.

Her hungry eyes watched me and my orgasm was the last push that she needed. She didn't cry out. She grunted and loudly yelled. Her noises vastly overpowered my own weak whimpers of bliss.

I had never known that a man could cum from penetration. I had never known that a woman could cum without penetration.

I shook and quaked on the bed. Her hands then descended onto mine. Her fingers curled between my own. I let out small whimpers as my cum shot nothing but the orgasm continued. She wasn't thrusting as fast anymore but instead timing strong slams of my ass with her own orgasmic pulses.

Her hands then grabbed behind my bead and with skill and precision, unhooked it. She then grabbed the ball that felt like it had become lodged in my throat and threw it against the wall. My saliva flew along with it. My puffy mouth was coated in thick spit. But she then grabbed my hands again lovingly and crashed her lips onto mine. She kissed me aggressively. I simply kept my raw mouth open and let her attack me. Her moans now reverberated through me. So aggressively did she kiss me that I worried her crooked teeth might suddenly tear open my lips.

As her orgasm began to subside and she came down from her high, the kisses became more passionate. The cock still filled me deep inside and now her abs and tits pressed against me. She then finally let me catch my breath and slid to my neck. She layered a few kisses on top before sucking onto it. I finally let out a moan that wasn't muted. She even occasionally bit down on my neck. I gave out small squeals.

She then finally stopped her hickey-making and got up. Standing straight once again. She then pulled backward and let her cock flop out. I was so exhausted and tired. All of it came crashing down on me as I began to catch my breath. She was catching hers too. Possibly the first time I had really seen her tired. I don't think I could ever fuck the way she fucked me tonight. She had broken my body. My ass was melting and my brain was already feeling hungover from the incredible lust.

The panties and skirt still clung to my hips. My cock now receded back into the tight confines of the feminine garment.

She looked at the terrible mess we had made on the bed. Sticky and gross. My ass was too but I didn't really feel it anymore. She then grabbed the sides of my stomach and in one swoop, picked me up and brought me over her shoulder. I whined a little bit in pain but felt unable to really say anything else. She grabbed the blankets and threw them onto the floor. A lighter thinner sheet-blanket was below it. She laid me back down.

"Get under."

I weakly nodded my head and moved up to the end of the bed. Rearranged the pillows in a better format and then got under. Meanwhile, she acquired new blankets and tossed them onto me. She then turned on a lamp, flicked the lights, and got into the bed. Not a lick of clothing was on her. The strap-on harness was gone. She crawled in next to me and then pulled me in.

I was still in the disgusting panties and skirt but it felt nice. I rested my head against her big titties and began to imagine what it would be like to suck on them.

"I love you," were the last words I heard before a deep slumber overtook me.

--

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading and please comment and rate if you please. I love Scarlet and find her so sexy in my brain. I had to continue this except twist and mix it up with a bit of dressing up and pegging.

12