My Son, a Long Process

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I patted myself dry and then I rubbed aftersun all over my labia and mons. It was moisturising and would help reduce any irritation from shaving. I wrapped the towel around me and dived back into my bedroom. My son had now seen me naked twice in one day, no need to make it a third.

I put the bikini bottoms back on and check in the mirror. The reality is that they basically just about covered up my crease. No way in the world I could wear these in public. I did think I looked good though, and when I pulled the bikini bottoms off and looked at myself naked, I was pleased with what I saw. Yes. Very neat, very tidy, and, I thought, very sexy. Not that I had anyone in my life who would appreciate my new found sexiness. I guessed my son would be horrified, any anyway, I was unlikely to go to Tom and say, 'what do you think of my sexy foo foo?'

I put on a pair of panties and threw my dress over the top, I didn't bother with a bra, and it was too cloudy to try my new suit out. I went down to get a drink, Tom was down there.

"Sorry mum,"

"What for baby?" I asked, although obviously I knew.

"Walking in on you in the bathroom."

"Oh, I didn't notice till you were gone, it's fine."

"Were you shaving, you know, down there?" Oh. He noticed then.

"Yes, having hairs popping out of your sun bathing suit isn't really a good look, so, they had to go."

"All of them?"

"Er yes, is that a problem?"

"God no, mum, that is so hot." And then he went bright red. I think he realised what he had said.

"Oh you think your old mum is hot do you. Well then."

"You're not old mum and yes, you are."

I decided to change the subject. "Did your new trunks fit okay?"

"Oh yes, just what I wanted, did you want to see?"

"Yes, go and put a pair on and show me."

Tom scurried out of the room, I didn't know whether he wanted to get out because he was embarrassed or if he was excited to show me his new trunks. He was back in a couple of minutes. Crumbs.

I had thought the other shorts were tight and small, these were positively indecent. But then, so was my sun bathing suit.

"They look too small, are you sure they are not uncomfortable?"

"No, they feel great."

His penis was clearly outlined in his trunks. I could see everything in outline and in quite great detail. If he even had an ounce of erection he would burst out. "They are, well, a little revealing. I am just saying is all."

"It is hidden away mum, just like your boobs are in your bikini, yes I can see their shape, just not them, it is the same with my cock."

Well yes, he had a point. "Okay, well, as long as you are comfortable, and it is not as if we are sitting on Blackpool beach is it, we're only in our back garden, just the two of us."

"I wouldn't mind if we were at the beach mum."

"Okay. Right, I am going to grab a glass of water and sit out and listen to my books. Not sunny enough for bathing, but warm enough to enjoy the air."

He went back upstairs to get his earbuds and I glanced across at his iPhone screen. I nearly died on the spot. He had taken at least one photo of me with my bikini bunched to one side, oh my God, it was worse than I could imagine. Why had he done that? I rushed outside and sat on the sunlounger. I had to think. There was plenty of porn on the internet, I never made him disclose what website he went to, he had no need to see me naked, why had he taken a photo of my fanny?

I didn't know how to deal with it, what should I do, Should I encourage him, or keep myself covered up? I was in two minds. I put my hands under my dress and pulled my panties up as high as I could. I knew that if I raised my knees that my crotch would visible to him, and my panties would be pulled in tight, showing my shape, basically a camel. But should I do that or not.

I sat with my knees down, nothing to see. Tom strolled out with his phone and his earbuds and sat on the lounger opposite, his penis barely contained. I sat looking unobserved through my sunglasses. I couldn't critique it because it was what he had, he couldn't change it, it was what it was. And what it was, in my experience, was rather large. He had said the person that he was attracted to was unavailable. Was that because it was me, his mother?

I raised my knees, my dress now a tent and he would have a direct line to my crotch with its stretched covering. His penis twitched, so I knew he was looking, and then it started to grow. I presumed that his was staring at my crotch, his sunglasses, like mine, hid his eyes, I could not be sure what he was looking at, or even if he was just asleep. He popped out, his penis surfaced and made itself known, this time a good two or three inches had pushed out above his waistband, the waistband snagging his foreskin, the end of his penis partially on view.

And then more appeared, it looked as if most of him were now exposed, at least a palms width now out, his foreskin pulled back a little, revealing the purply red coloured inside. He held his phone in his hand, was he taking more pictures of me? I couldn't tell, but he showed no signs of his indecent predicament. Should I put my knees down, hide myself once more? What did I think I was doing showing myself to him anyway? Was I any more indecent?

"Tom," I said, some urgency in my voice. "Tom, you have a situation, perhaps you should go and deal with it."

"What mum?" he said pulling an earbud out.

"You are exposed" I said pointing at his groin.

"Oh. Sorry mum, I can't help it you know, it just happens."

"Well why does it happen? There is only you and me here, you're not looking at porn on your phone are you?"

"Not exactly mum." He said.

"What do you mean not exactly? You either are or you aren't."

"I'm looking at you mum."

"What do you mean you are looking at me? Looking at me shouldn't cause that" I said pointing at his erection which was now almost completely out of his trunks and standing proud of his stomach.

"But it does mum. You are the only woman I ever wanted. No one else compares to you."

"But that is wrong, I am your mother, I am nothing more."

"There is nothing more than mother, nothing can ever be more than you." He stood, his erection bouncing in front of him. He took my hand and pulled me to my feet and led me into the kitchen.

"There are no prying eyes in here mother," he said and then he kissed me, his hands about my waist, his erection pressing into my stomach. He lifted his hands up and pushed the straps of my dress over my shoulders, my dress partially falling down, revealing my breasts and then letting it fall, leaving me stood in just my white panties.

"Tom", I said, "Tom, you can't do this. This is wrong."

He pushed me back to the kitchen table and his mouth left mine and he suckled my breast, a hand pressing at my panties, a finger following my contour. My gusset was pulled and pushed to one side, his hand moved up my crease, he pushed forward, and he was inside me, his penis was inside me and I gasped as my arms surrounded him, I felt every inch of him as he penetrated me, his long thick penis pushing into me, my vagina so long barren and empty, now possessed.

"God, no Tom, no," I gasped as he started to move, his penis filling me and then leaving, pushing in, and then pulling back. My body was responding, I knew it, I couldn't help myself, my vagina started squeezing his penis, no, no, wrong, my fanny, my fanny was squeezing his cock. I was being fucked and it felt good. As much as it was wrong it felt good, oh so good. Years of yearning, pent up and suppressed emotion boiled up and I felt like a woman, a wanted and desired woman.

"Oh Tom, oh this feels so good," I cried softly into his ear, "come on Tom, have your mother, come on, that's what you want, have me, own me, possess me," I softly whispered into his face, my finger nails raking his back, "come on, fill your mother with your sperms, come on, come on." My desire overwhelmed me, my body burning, a yearning sated.

The silence was filled with the slap of his body as it hit mine and my grunts as he filled me, slap, grunt, slap, grunt. I felt his cock as it moved inside me, I felt the edge of the end of his cock as it moved up and down, my ridges and bumps absorbing every movement, it had been so long since I had felt such things. I felt like a woman again.

"Oh God Mother," he gasped and then he pushed in hard, really hard and deep and he held it, and I felt his cock spurt inside me, deep, into my womb, draining him, filling me. He relaxed and stepped back, his cock sliding out of me with a slurping sound. I didn't move, and then my orgasm exploded, my body stiffened, bones cracked and the pain of extreme pleasure almost overcame me.

Not for a moment did I care who it was or where I was, my orgasm overwhelmed and then as I receded my senses came back, and then as they did, I rushed away and went up to the bathroom and locked the door and turned on the shower.

I pulled off my panties soaked with the results of our coupling, and threw them in the laundry and got into the shower and just let the water fall on me, I sank to my knees and just sat there dazed, tying to understand what had happened. What I had allowed to happen, what I had encouraged to happen, what I had wanted to happen.

It had happened.

I don't know how long I sat there, the water cascading over me. Eventually I stood up and turned the water off. I got out and threw a towel around me and went out and lay on my bed, wet, naked, used, his deposit leaking out of me.

I was trying to rationalise what had happened, something that in our modern society should not have happened, something deemed to be taboo. Tom walked into my bedroom, still naked, still erect. I just looked at him, I didn't say anything. He came over and lay beside me and then took my face in his hands and kissed me. My lips kissed back.

He moved down and kissed my left breast, and then my right, his teeth tweaking my nipples.

He moved down, his tongue circling and dipping into my navel.

He moved down, his tongue dipping into the crease of my sex, slick with his ejaculate, wet with my arousal. He licked and he sucked me, lapping at my clitoris, fingers inside me, jiggling, moving.

He moved back up the bed and kissed me again, his face wet with the results of our sex. "I taste us mum, you and me, together, joined." And he kissed me again, gently rolling on top of me. I reached down, found his hard cock and aimed it where it needed to go, and he pushed inside me again. Filling me, back from where he emerged all those years ago.

I held the cheeks of his bottom with my fingers, pulling him back inside me as he pulled out, our coupling a joint process, a process that had been long in the making, but had finally happened.

12