All Comments on 'My Son and Me'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Beautifully written, beautiful story.

Tender story of love that makes incest so positive. Thank you for sharing what so many mother and sons desire but often lack opportunity or are too afraid.

csltcsltabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

"It was being together and being so intimate that counted and we were that from the moment I took my knickers off in the lounge."

So Loving and so Hot.

Thank You.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50about 4 years ago
Not Bad

There is no reason why they can't be a couple! Maybe she gets pregnant accidentally!

darkvision29darkvision29about 4 years ago

Well done, I enjoyed the story.

withinreasonwithinreasonabout 4 years ago
Great story

Loved the story. Great build up and is believable. Delighted to find your work. Look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

The only thing I wish was that the sex was longer, and there was more vocal expressions being used, especially during orgasms. Still five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. I gave you 5 stars.

I love the way you described the magical feeling a mother have having her to hug her son again only this time he was on top of her and between her legs and more...

10towers10towersabout 4 years ago
What a wonderful climax to a two-part story.

I wish more works on this site were this good. If there is a chapter 3, I'll watch for it. In the meantime I'll check out your other stories.

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

maribel_fmaribel_fabout 4 years ago
Thank you!!!

As the lover of a gay daughter I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful way you have treated the conflicting feelings that a mother can go through in dealing with desire for one of her children, as well as your acknowledgement of the emotional specialness of mother/offspring love and sex. I'm left wondering whether that's something you have experienced in life or whether you just have a gift of vision and the flair needed to convey that vision... Either way, thank you!!

UKpakmanUKpakmanabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant build up and just an excellent finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So erotic

Having been in a similar situation, though not in Dubai, with my mother I can tell you this was so realistic that it must be true.

The question mark is what happened after Dubai?

CatmooreCatmooreabout 4 years ago
Beautiful Jayne, well done.

I was tingling all the way though this story and then simply exploded when they did it!

Thanks so much.

Your Lit friend and ?

Cat x

london_james2010london_james2010about 4 years ago
OMG

You must have been watching me some 20 years ago, well almost. So realistic Jayne thank you.

london_james2010london_james2010about 4 years ago
So real

I have almost been there and this is so realistic, thank you.

No room for 6 stars I'm afraid

Horse_DrawnHorse_Drawnabout 4 years ago

Love the build up...then the explosive out come for both mum and son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wish

As an oversexed 19 year old I so wish I was Peter. I want my mom so much,

HealingArtistHealingArtistover 3 years ago
When it got to the real part, it was done so well.

The actual sex scene as written was so much better than the usual porned out excess that overwhelmingly dominates a story about emotional intimacy. Very sweet and tastefully fulfilling. Although the hesitency parts with the mother were betraying her emotional maturity and sense of brave honesty for a while. But it did follow through with logical passion and a strong feeling of intimacy between the two. Good job. We need so more like it on this almost depraved website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

A head scratcher for me. Mum clearly wanted son, but rejected him time after time??? WHY? Son finally had to force the issue.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

So real life felling “I guess that’s great writing” *5*stars from me and thanks for writing

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

Absolutely superb story, so believable too. Not just another rushed incest story where mother and son fuck after only five minutes, there was a distinct build up to the event, and when it happened it was a seduction, not just a crude fuck. Well worth the 5 Stars I gave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it all the way.

justhorny2justhorny2over 2 years ago

Loved the build up and care taken to make it real. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

#mydoorisopen4moms.....love the build up and how true feelings finally exposed, a mother and son love story is always the most erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love your mum/son stories. She had seen his cock before when she massaged it in your earlier story. Plus it would have been more erotic if in this one if a short history of who she slept with before Jack. Were they also young.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need a cunt so bad, to feel a mans cock slipping into me, filling me and making we wet then feel him jeking and spasm in me as he fills me with his cum. come fuck me 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When I was 16 years old, I had a sexually relationship with my, 18 year old sister Josie. I had always been her protector. Once some jerk at school said something like...."I sure would like to get in between those legs." I kicked his ass and Josie heard about it. She thanked me and told me that nobody could ever love her like me, her brother. I had a profitable business of sell primo weed to a select group of guys and I always had money on my person. I would always ask Josie if she needed any money. She knew that she never had to pay it back and I never wanted anything from her.

Well one summer day I approached her and told her that the man in me wanted to be with her. That I wanted to taste her. That I wanted to smell her. That I wanted to look into her eyes as I slid my huge thick cock gently in her. That I wanted to fill her with all of my manhood and be buried deeper than any man had ever been. I found out later that Josie was a virgin.

It did happen but Josie knew that this wasn't a one-night stand. She knew that I truly loved and cared for her and that I would always be her protector. It happened on a raining night in the San Bernardino mountains in a place called Big Bear Lake. I rented a cabin from a friend who's family owned a place there. I remember her smell. I remember how she tasted. I remember her sighs and her moans. I remember how she looked into my eyes when I took her maidenhead. The love making involved love. It also involved lust.

We became lovers. We became husband and wife. We became parents of 5 beautiful children. I hope to write a story of how it first began.

DavBooDavBooabout 2 years ago

Great as always, 5 🌟 as always.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

excellent slow buildup Jayne! I would love to hear more

sexual foreplay [ I loooove foreplay! The caresses, the

mutual exploring, then the penetration] First time is the best! But then it gets better!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...