My Son and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on mum let's do lunch," he said getting some wine from the fridge and helping me carry the plates and salad outside.

We ate lunch with a bottle of white wine on the balcony where the slight breeze from the water kept us cool. It was an idyllic situation and one that I found romantic and sitting so close to him, intimate. He was unusually quiet and I wondered whether he was suffering the same or similar internal wrangles to me

"Shall we go to the pool or would you like a siesta?" he asked around three.

"I am feeling a little sleepy, so that sounds nice," I replied adding. "I'm not used to wine at lunchtimes."

"You sleep better last night?"

"Yes, much thanks."

"I didn't hear any late-night movements, so I guessed you did."

We cleared away the lunch things and went inside.

"We really going to sleep?" I asked being totally unused to the concept of a siesta.

"Yes, lots do out here, late nights, early mornings and afternoons spent in bed. People go shopping between seven and nine then hit the town."

"Sounds ideal, but I'm getting a little old for that."

"No, you aren't and at least don't look it."

"Come on Peter that's just flattery."

"It's not and in fact someone saw us at the Thai last night and commented on you."

"What do you mean what did they say?" I asked as Peter shut the sliding doors to the balcony and the A/C kicked in. The room was quickly chilled and I knew what would happen.

"This, he said handing me his phone showing the messages."

It read. 'Wow who was that gorgeous bird you were with last night, what a MILF! Local or flown in? Let me know when she kicks you out of bed.'

I couldn't help smiling.

"See that's what people who don't know you think."

"Just boy's talk, I grinned."

Grabbing my hand, he pulled me into his room. That had a floor to ceiling French window which opened onto a small balcony that like in the lounge overlooked the marina.

"Let's siesta in here, bigger bed and," he said pausing and looking at my breasts where I knew that my nipples would have hardened and made indentations in the bikini bra and sun dress. "A better view."

Trying to be cool and smart I quipped. "What the marina?"

Smiling he replied. "Well amongst other things..." and pausing before adding said. "Sorry mum."

I didn't know how to handle the situation. We had not really been here before. I couldn't make out whether it was just a flirty joke or a suggestion of more so I mumbled.

"That's ok Peter."

"Good because what I am going to say might also sound a bit off key."

My heart started to pound again as I pondered, was this it?

"Mum get on the bed so," he said quietly before pausing and adding. "We can have our siesta."

We laid on our backs side by side with a foot or so between us.

"Like the TV on to snooze off to?" he asked.

"I'm not fussed."

"Or we can just talk," he said getting up, walking over to the window and drawing the thick curtains. "That's better, yes?"

"Mmmm lovely," I said every sinew in my body seeming to be alive and tingling.

We lay there for a while watching CNN and then BBC World News.

"I'm getting a little chilly, just going to get a tee shirt," I told him sitting up.

Turning his head to look at me he smiled. "Mmmm yes I can see that."

I pulled the voile sun dress tightly around me and replied. "Well you shouldn't, I'm your mother."

Smiling back, he replied. "Well even mothers have nipples mum."

"Peter!"

"In that drawer there," he said nodding to my right.

"What."

"Tee shirts, loads of them, bottom drawer. No point going to your room."

I got up, went over to the chest and bent at the waist to open the drawer forgetting that my bum in the see-through dress was pointed straight at my son.

"And nice bums too mum."

Picking up a white tee shirt I quickly straightened up and turned back to face the bed and him. He looked right at me and smiling said. "Sorry mum did I embarrass you?"

"Yes, well no, not really, oh I don't know, but you shouldn't talk like that." I told him slipping the dress off and pulling the tee over my head.

"Why not it's true, you saw the email from Caln."

I laid down again and he said.

"Look if you're cold with the A/c get in the bed, I'm going to."

We slipped under the thin duvet and all my sexual nerve ends were screaming out. 'I am in bed with my son in just a bikini and tee, oh fuck.'

And then I heard his deep breathing, he was asleep.

I was alone the next day as he had to go to a meeting in Abu Dhabi, an hour and a half drive away he explained. We had been out to dinner with several of his work colleagues and were back at the apartment.

"So, it's an early start and a late finish, I possibly won't be home much before midnight."

"Ah well early night in for me then."

"Doesn't have to be."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Clive was taken with you," he said mentioning an older guy who had been with us.

"Is he single?"

"What are you interested?"

"No, of course not."

"Why not, could be fun going on a foursome with my mum and boyfriend" he said as we sat down in the kitchen and he poured us glasses of white wine.

"Why do have a girlfriend?"

"No not really but there's always some banker groupies around and I know a few."

"How do you mean groupies."

"Just girls who want a good time and they know us bankers have the money to give it to them."

"Hmmm interesting."

"And of course, they know the price they need to pay."

"Not sure we need to go there."

"No, but I do mum, a man needs some relief you know."

"Yes of course," I said feeling a little rather ridiculously jealous.

"And yes, he is single."

"And does he go with these groupies as well?"

"Actually, he does very well with the thirty somethings and older and of course with the bored expat wives."

"Hmmmm I bet he does, he seems to be a nice guy and he's quite good looking."

"Just a phone call ma," he smiled brandishing his phone at me.

"Don't be daft I couldn't do that."

"But would you like to?"

"No, I am perfectly capable of finding my own dates thank you?"

"Maybe at home mum, but not out here."

"I don't need a date out here, I have you."

"Yes mum you do don't you?" he said looking serious and speaking quietly.

"Yes Peter," I said in almost a whisper.

"But not for proper dates mum, not like Clive could."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know, a proper date. When was the last time you went on one."

I knew as well as he did that he was really asking me when I last had sex. I couldn't tell him the truth that it was getting on for three months.

"Not sure, can't remember," I lied sipping my wine to hopefully hide my embarrassment but then having an idea. "What about you Peter?"

"What about me I don't fancy Clive and as far as I know he's more attracted to you than me," he smiled freshening our glasses.

"No," I laughed. "When was your last date?"

"Oh last week some time, maybe the week before."

"And your next one?"

"Nothing planned, I am saving myself as I have this hot woman visiting me from England."

"Hot Peter, can mothers be hot?"

"Well Caln thought so and so did Clive."

"So you say."

"And mum so do I."

"And on that note young man I am off to bed," I garbled taking my wine with me to the bedroom.

I had only been there a moment or two and hadn't started undressing when there was a tap on the door. I opened it.

"Seriously mum Clive did ask for your number."

"Did you give it him?"

"No, but he is keen and will ring me tomorrow so shall I?"

"That's completely up to you Peter."

"Well he is likely to be my next boss so pushing some hot totty his way might not be a bad thing," he said laughing before turning and going to his room.

"Why don't you stay another week?" Peter surprised me by asking on the Thursday before I was due to leave on the following Sunday.

We had just got back to the apartment after dinner with his work colleagues including Clive who was very attentive.

"Looks as though you have scored there mum," he said as we were going up in the lift.

"Don't be silly."

"Why's it silly, I know he fancies you like hell," he went on letting me into the apartment.

"That's as maybe but I am not interested and in any case this is your territory not mine."

"So you might otherwise?"

"Who knows? You didn't give him my number then?"

Pouring us wine he said smiling. "Well that would be a new way of sleeping your way to the top, having your mum fuck your boss."

"Peter please."

"Please what?"

"You shouldn't think of me like that, I'm your mother," I said sitting on the large sofa in front of the equally large TV. I was wearing a tight white dress with a zip from the modestly cut neckline to my waist. To avoid flashing too much flesh, which is frowned on at times in Dubai I had worn a black bolero jacket that I had removed when we came in.

"Well don't tell me you don't do it mum."

"That's my business," I mumbled as he sat close so that our legs almost touched.

"And mine really."

"How do you mean and yours."

"Well it's my boss who wants to fuck you."

"Peter stop it this is wrong?"

"Why is it?" he asked his foot rubbing my ankle.

"Well because it is and we shouldn't be talking about it."

"Why not?"

"Well mums and sons shouldn't talk about her sex life"

"What are you embarrassed mum?"

"No, well yes of course I am," I replied looking down and seeing that he had let his shoe slip off and his bare toe was rubbing my equally bare calf almost at my knee.

"Why?"

"Well I just am."

"You shouldn't be?"

"And this," I said nodding at your foot.

"Don't you like it mum?"

"It's not right."

"No?"

"Why not, you do like it don't you."

"That's beside the point."

"And what is the point?" he asked rather confusingly.

"I don't know?" I mumbled looking down as I felt him move closer to me so that our knees pressed together.

"Well mum?"

"Peter, what's happening?"

"I asked you to stay as I think we have some unfinished business don't we?"

I wasn't sure what he meant and had no idea what to say. My heart was pounding though at the thought of what it could mean. It beat even faster though when he moved closer and put his arm round my shoulders so that his fingers dangled down across my collar bone. They rested lightly on my bare chest just above the neckline of my tight, white dress.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up into his eyes and then down again avoiding his gaze.

"Mum I think you do know?" he said quietly pushing gently on the strap of the dress, easing it slightly towards my shoulder.

"How, what Peter what do you mean?" I mumbled as I felt his knee pressing more firmly against mine.

As his pressure on the top of my dress increased so it exposed my bra strap he said. "And I don't mean Clive mum."

"What are you doing?" I asked looking from his hand to his eyes.

"I think you know mum or should I call you Jay?"

A few years ago he had taken to calling John and me by our first names now and then so it wasn't a shock that he called my Jay.

I didn't reply but just sat there as he eased the top of the dress over my shoulder and down my arm a little. I was so excited and aroused that I couldn't do anything to stop him but knew that I should.

The Clive remark had made me smile but all I could say was. "Good ok."

We sat there in silence for a few moments as he slid the strap and the top of my dress further downwards and I sat there part in awe of what he, my son was doing and part in fear of the repercussions.

Still with his left arm round my shoulders he took hold of the zip at the neck of the dress with his other hand and started sliding it down. That opened up the top of the dress and exposed my breast in the thin, diaphanous bra.

I put my hand up and stopped him going further.

"Peter no."

"Why no mum, Jay?"

"Because it's wrong," I mumbled wanting nothing more than to expose my breasts to my son.

"Why is it?"

"It just is Peter and you know that."

"But you do want to don't you?"

"No of course I don't, we mustn't?"

"Mum tell me the truth you do don't you?"

"Do what?"

"Me, you do want me don't you?"

"No, no we shouldn't."

"So some say," he whispered moving his face closer so they were only inches apart. "But some say different don't they?"

"I don't know," I groaned as I rested my hand on his leg.

"Mum please be absolutely honest with me then I promise I will do whatever you tell me to do and if you want this will never be mentioned again. Ok?"

"Yes ok," I whimpered.

"If I were not you son would you stop me, be honest please, it's the incest thing isn't it?"

I felt myself welling up and I began to cry. He pulled me closer. "Tell me the truth mum, please, I beg you."

"Yes darling it is."

"And but for that you would make love to me?"

"Yes," I whimpered very quietly as the tears ran down my face.

"Oh mum, mum," he smiled pulling my face towards his and kissing me on the lips. "Thank you, thank you so much."

As his opened lips squirmed against mine and his tongue plunged into mouth where my tongue greeted it so my heart felt as though it would burst with pleasure; I was so pleased and excited. But then when his hand cupped my near naked breast in the delicate, see-through Lejaby bra, something hit me. I realised how wrong it would be, that nothing could ever be the same again and just what would we do longer term. On top of that what Sara would think and say came into my mind.

I stood up and moved away.

"What, what's happened Jay, what have I done?"

"Nothing darling but we can't."

"Why not, we want each other we've agreed that."

"Yes I know."

"And you need sex mum, don't you? I know you do."

"This is more than satisfying a need."

"How do you mean?"

Looking at him from the other end of the sofa, still with the front of my dress undone and my breast in its cup still exposed showing my hardened nipple and areola, I said quietly.

"Peter, if it was just a need to get laid, Clive would have done nicely."

"What you would fuck him rather than me?"

"In some ways yes."

"Why, what do you mean?"

I was now getting upset and confused, almost distraught. Here we were nearly at where I had wanted to be with my son for ages and I was prevaricating. God women and mothers can be so stupid.

"It would be easy with him or someone I don't love," I blurted out.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh Peter," I whined. "Don't you see?" I sighed as I pulled my dress up covering my breasts.

"See what Jay, we both want each other so where's the problem?"

"What happens after, that's the problem darling don't you see that?" I blurted out suddenly wondering if he looked at me as a one off, a one-night stand even!

"What do you mean?"

I could hardly believe that such an intelligent guy could be so lacking in emotional intelligence.

"So what do you want or think will happen?"

"I don't know mum."

"A quick fuck or two while I am out here then that's it?" I said frostily.

"Oh god no, I see what you mean I am so thick. I have thought about it and really I don't know but as far as it would be feasible I want us to live as man and wife."

"Really darling, do you really mean that?" I asked feeling so thrilled and excited.

"I think so yes, but what about you?"

"I have thought about it so much and in many ways maybe I think it might be best not to start anything."

"What fuck Clive instead?"

I smiled and replied. "Well no not really."

"What then?"

"I just don't know."

"These last few days have been agonising for me."

"Why?"

"Having you here, being so close."

"And for me, oh Peter."

"Mum what?"

"I don't know."

"What shall we do?"

All those years of being his mother and leading and teaching him seemed to vanish as he began to assume the leading role.

"I don't know, I am so scared."

The banker in Peter emerged.

"Look, let's be grown up about this."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's both go into our rooms and think about this and the ramifications. Then come back here in five minutes either naked saying, yes let's make love or dressed saying we shouldn't and then we never talk about it again, ok?"

I pondered for a moment or two then looking into his eyes whispered. "Yes ok."

In my bedroom I was shaking with joy and fear. Now that the time was nigh, that the unthinkable could happen, that Peter and I might make love I was scared. All the doubts and misgivings, the fear and guilt were starting to overwhelm me. I tried thinking it through. What would happen if we did and if we didn't? But of course, I got nowhere as there really was nowhere to get. I ran through everything in my mind, balancing the pluses and the negatives but when Peter called out to see if I was ready I was no nearer my final decision than when I had come into the bedroom and removed my dress. Looking at myself in the mirror, I made a decision. I reached behind my back, unclipped my bra and watched as my breasts sagged just a little as the support was removed. I wondered what he would think of that as I assumed that the girls he had been with would be stick insect thin.

God how I wanted him to see my breasts, caress and love them as I fondled him. I wondered what he would look like naked. No, that was not quite true as I knew what his body was like as I had seen him in shorts and boxers many times. What my twisted, womanly mind was wondering was what would his cock look like? That hit me as well. I had not done that with any other guy I had been with, it hadn't seemed relevant but now with Peter it was. Why? What was a mother doing fantasising about her son's cock? God I so wanted to see it, touch and hold it, kiss and lick it and yes, suck it until it spurted its spunk into my mouth. But the 'what then' the 'what's the aftermath' and the 'where do we go from there' questions took over along with 'how could I ever tell Sara?'

"One second," I called back checking my appearance in the mirror not being sure whether I was pleased or annoyed that my nipples were as hard as bullets.

I opened the door and walked out and saw him. I nearly fainted. He was naked, magnificently erect and his cock was all any woman could ever wish for. Long and thick it stretched rampantly up his flat stomach and was like a beacon beckoning me.

As our gazes met he raised his eyebrows as he saw that I was not naked. We simply stared at each other for a few moments. I could tell that he was trying to work out the message I was trying to transmit by keeping my knickers and heels on. But now, seeing him in all his majestic, rampant, nakedness that message went by the way and smiling at him I slipped my hands into the waist of my knickers and pushed them down and off to stand naked and thus, revise the message to, 'I am ready to make love to you.'

"Oh Jay," he groaned as he took me into his arms and we kissed.

"Oh Peter," I whispered back revelling in the feeling of our bodies being in contact from our lips to our toes. I slightly squirmed against his erection that was pressed into my stomach from my pubic bone to my navel and I kissed him with a passion I had long forgotten.

"Why did you keep your panties on?"

"I wasn't sure."

"So why take the rest off?"

"I don't know I guess I was saying let's make love but maybe not go all the way."

"So, what made you take them off?"

"This," I grinned running my hand down between us and taking hold of his cock.

Kissing me as he laughed he said. "So, it's just lust after all?"

"Oh, darling if only I could explain how and what I feel and yes of course part of it is lust but it is much, much more."

"I know mum and I feel the same."

We kissed again, deep and long, passionate with lots of tongue involvement and sucking of each other's lips.