My Son and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to bed Jay?"

We went to his room, lay on his bed and quite simply fucked.

So easy to say, so simple and straightforward to write but it was so much, much, much more than that. So many emotions, feelings and sensations. So many physical reactions and wonderfully for me so many orgasms.

"Should I wear something?" he asked as he cradled me in his arms after making wonderful oral love to my breasts and nipples.

That and me stroking his glorious prick was the extent of our foreplay, we didn't need more, we were ready for sex and little further arousal was needed.

"No, there's no need darling I am probably past conceiving and I am on the pill," I told him as he pressed the bulbous head of his lovely cock against my sodden lips. "Just make love to me Peter, please, please just do that."

"Oh god mum, Jay yes," he groaned as at last we consummated the incestuous relationship I had been fantasising about for so long as his lithe cock slid up my fully lubricated cunt.

The fuck was like nothing I had ever experienced. That wasn't due to Peter's lovemaking skills or the way that I led him. It wasn't due to anything physical really; it was emotional for both of us. And without doubt it was the most emotional experience I had ever had and probably, I thought as Peter started to thrust inside me, the most sexually emotional a mother could have, it was simply sublime!

But it wasn't just the fact that my son was inside me and was making love to me it was so much, much more than that and there were so many sensations and feelings. Of course, there was that magical feeling of a new lover's cock sliding up inside me. There was also that sensational feeling of holding 'my baby.' He was in my arms again but this time on top of me and between my legs. Feeling the smooth strength as my hands wandered up and down his back was magical. And then having him slowly thrusting his hardness deep inside me stimulating all those ultra-sensitive places deep inside a woman as well as those around her labia and clit, took me to new heights of sexual delight.

He made me cum very quickly. I was babbling nonsensical things into his ear as my body and mind exploded as my first incestuous orgasm burst over me.

I cried. I couldn't help it, my emotions simply overflowed and the tears ran down my cheeks.

"Oh mum, oh Jay please don't please stop, be happy."

"Oh, I am darling they are tears of joy not anything else," I moaned feeling so happy as we stayed still for a few moments taking in the enormity of what we were doing and talking

Then he started moving again and I knew we were moving towards the end. His thrusts became deeper and faster and soon he was at the point of no return. I had been there for some time as he had the knack or it was just how things went of taking me up almost to the explosion of an orgasm and just holding me there

"I'm cumming. Oh Jay, oh mum oh fuck yes," he groaned as I had that lovely feeling of him going rigid and still inside me.

"Yes, come on baby cum for me," I croaked adding without thinking. "Cum for mummy."

Holding himself rigid deep inside me as I wrapped my legs round him and crossed my ankles on his back he moaned.

"Oh god, oh yes, mum, Jay yes, yes, yes," as he exploded and shot his sperm as far into me as it could go.

We didn't get up the next day other than to eat and drink. We were both naked all that Friday spending most of the time making love of one sort or the other: long kissing sessions, oral on me then me on him then both at the same time, massaging each other, anal play then more intercourse. I felt insatiable and could not get enough of my son whose stamina and recovery powers were immense, everything a younger man's should be and matched fully my probably unreasonable demands.

I have no idea how many orgasms I had and I lost count of the times that Peter came. Cumming, though, became near irrelevant. It was being together and being so intimate that counted and we were that from the moment I took my knickers off in the lounge.

And we talked. Oh, how we did and that was wonderful in itself although most conversations didn't last long before one or the other of us would do or say something that encouraged a sexual response.

But we discovered that we had both had feelings for some years and that yes, at my anniversary when we danced he got an erection and the night that John let me down about my party and he consoled me he wanted to make love and would have gone further had there been a sign from me and had Sara not interrupted us. I told him that there had been so many times when I just wanted to grab him or walk out of my room naked to where he was and ask him to make love to me. He responded by saying there had been so many times when he nearly touched my leg, bum or breasts or when he almost slid his hand up my skirt.

"How I avoided sitting down with you when you were topless in the garden I really don't know."

"But now we have Peter, what now?"

"We stay here for ever?"

"God I wish."

"Why don't you stay longer?" Peter surprised me by asking.

"How long am I invited for?"

"Well he returns next Friday, but I take it you won't be using his room?"

"No but not when he's here, I couldn't, so how about Thursday?"

"Mmmm six more days."

"Wonderful but remember my age love, don't kill me."

"Dubai Banker fucks mum to death, cries the headlines," he grinned.

"What a way to go?"