My Son and the In Laws? Pt. 02

Story Info
Everyone is over 18.The in laws enter in our fantasies.
4.4k words
4.51
27k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

***

I took pride in living a pretty adventurous life but fucking Joanne in the mouth and cunt with the door open while her family had dinner downstairs was probably the hottest thing I had ever done. Filling her pussy with cum, making her spend the rest of the evening with no panties on and cum streaming down her thighs, her wimpy dad getting to see his daughter's leaking pussy; her kissing her mother, sister and dad on the lips after I had filled her mouth with cum were things the former me would have never thought about.

I had gone to the dinner a gentle giant and come back a sex monster and what was great was Joanne liked this side of me (I think). I mean don't get me wrong, she liked the gentle me but there was something in her eyes; thrill, fear, excitement that made her look more turned on that evening than I had ever seen before. Her skirt was bunched around her waist for the entire ride home while her pretty little mouth was stuffed full of my hard sausage. The in control me was a thrill I hadn't savored before, every part of her body was there for one purpose only; please me. We reached her place and she started to pull her skirt down to get out of the car when I held her wrist. Her look of confusion turned to apprehension as I leaned over and whispered in the low commanding tone I had been using lately.

"I want you to walk to your door with your skirt bunched around your waist and panties off and me walking behind you."

As she started to protest; I shoved two fingers in her soaked pussy violently and curled them to make her moan. I felt her cunt start clamping around my fingers, apparently the cock sucking had turned her on enough for the pussy fingering to make her juices leak right away. The hidden submissive in this confident, independent lady was turning me on more than I could think and the more I thought of her mum and sister being the same way, the rougher I wanted to treat Joanne.

The walk to the door was a slice of heaven. Joanne walking ahead of me in the moonlight; her skirt bunched around her waist; her smooth toned legs, firm and juicy calves and mmm the so like her sister firm ass glistening from the body butter. If that wasn't enough, the fuck me heels she was wearing made her ass sway in a way that made you want to cream in your pants. It was kinky watching your girl walk half naked out in the open and wondering how many bored husbands and decrepit old men were looking at her rubbing their turgid cocks. She had barely shut the door when I ripped her skirt off (not pull, not open but fucking ripped into half).In my mind, it was her mommy I was ripping the skirt off, her sister who was gasping out in surprise.

I threw her over my shoulder, my hand squeezing her juicy ass and rubbing a thumb over her tight brown asshole I knew I was going to pound today. Her 5 foot 6 inches frame made her look like a rag doll on my 6 foot 4 inches frame but damn that ass and those toned legs looked good in the mirror. I flung her on the bed and ripped her top off this time to set the tone for sex tonight and maybe the rest of our nights together. I was acting savage enough for her to be completely bewildered on what would come next and to be honest, so was I. I don't think it was my mind that was in control anymore, it was my cock that craved things and it was taking what it wanted.

I stood on the bed; grabbed her face in my hands and pushed my 8 inches of cock meat between her lovely cock sucking lips. I could feel her trying to back off and make gurgling sounds as she tried to get used to the invasion of her mouth but I wasn't really in a mood to listen. The tears in her eyes, the drool dripping down the sides of her cock sucking mouth and the gagging sounds were almost as much as a turn on an as her mommy's fucking tits.

I could see her eyes glazing over and in my mind, it was her hot mommy naked on her knees choking on and worshipping my cock while her wimpy father pulled at his teeny cock in the background with her sister fingering his ass. I was mad with lust and the longer I was watching her choke on my cock the more both of us realized it.

Only her finger teasing my asshole and fondling my balls kept me assured that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I kept face fucking her while images of her family in different states of fucking kept moving through my head. The hot horny mother deep throating the wimpy dad's cock and fingering his ass to get him big enough for her pussy, the dad lying face down pegged by the slutty mom with a huge black strap on and yelling for help only to have the sister push her bald pussy in his face. The mother being violated by neighborhood bullies while the father is fucking the sister's tight, delicious ass.

The sister with her hot tight ass; strutting it around like bitch in heat, wanting to be mounted from behind and fucked doggy style. I thought of me ripping her tight yoga pants off, pushing her in downward dog pose and licking her behind; pussy to ass before slamming my big cock into her shit hole without foreplay. The image started to push me over the top and I knew I wasn't going to last long now. I pulled out of Joanne's mouth and the trail of drool connecting her lips to my cock was just plain nasty and hot.

She had hardly caught her breath when I turned her around and pushed her on her tummy with a pillow under her pelvis. Her ass stuck out just the way I had imagined her sister a second ago. While we were no strangers to anal sex and loved doing it from time to time; it had always been a slow drawn out affair. The size of my cock and the tightness of her ass always made it a slow but pleasurable affair. I couldn't wait that long today; my cock was pretty slick with her saliva and I couldn't bear the thought of staying out of her holes long enough to go running for lube.

I spit on her asshole and slammed my big, hard fuck stick down her tight poop chute in one thrust making her scream in pain and arousal. I could see her rubbing her clit to work herself up enough to get used to the pain. I could see the my cock buried in her ass but in my mind it was her sister's big firm ass I was buried inside right now; her slutty face that was screaming right now. I fucked Joanne faster and harder as I felt myself approach my point of no return. I wanted to finish this off on a high and covered her silky, sweaty body with my big, sweaty one; my hand covering her mouth while I raped her big ass. I could feel cum boiling and surging through my nuts.

Just when I started to empty hot, sticky cum into her hotter, tight ass sphincter, I bit into her ear and whispered "This is how I would love to split your sister's tight asshole."

I could feel her body go still in shock or surprise and then she started to struggle against me. The struggle didn't really matter given the difference in our sizes but it seemed to turn me on more as I thought of her sister lying under me with my cock buried in her big firm ass; struggling against me. I kept fucking through my orgasm and stayed hard as I kept talking about how I was going to fuck her sister and mother into her ear while holding my hand over her mouth. She kept struggling but I could feel her hand stroking her pussy and clit furiously through her orgasms. I was ready to cum again and drove my cock harder into her clutching ass. I kept whispering stuff in her ear while banging her ass.

"I am going to turn your dad into cum drinking cuckold, he will spend the rest of his life sucking cum out of his slutty wife and daughter's pussies and asses."

That seemed to push her over the edge (like her kissing her dad after she had smeared her lips with cum had turned her on). She slammed three fingers of her right hand deep into her pussy and bit down on my hand while slamming her ass back further and deeper onto my cock. I could feel myself flood her ass and took my weight off my elbows to collapse on her. I was squishing her down with my body while still buried in her ass and shooting ropes of cum into her.

Both of us lay there panting and throbbing and clenching on each other till I could feel myself slip out. I turned over and lay on my back spent and thinking of how I would dig myself out of the hole I had put myself and my relationship in. The enormity of what I had just done hit me in my face and had me struggling to breathe.

Not only had I told Joanne I wanted to fuck her mother and sister, I had also told her I wanted to turn her beloved father into a cuckold: all of this while raping her ass. Joanne was smart, gorgeous and fun to be around and I may have just fucked everything we had built up over the last 4 months down the gutter over 2 women I had met for a couple of hours. My cock lay all sad and sore from the pounding I had given Joanne's ass and pussy. The room was dark and silent; neither of us spoke for what seemed like an eternity.

I got up after what seemed like an eternity and took a warm water shower to wipe my thoughts clean. I realized I hadn't bought in a change of clothes and was honestly past the point of caring; so wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out as quietly as I could. Joanne was still in the same position she had been when I had gone in for a shower, on her side, her face buried in the pillow not moving. Only her staggered breathing let me know she wasn't sleeping. I lay quietly wondering how we would ever come back from this and if we were strong enough to make it through everything that had happened today.

The mad lust hue that had surrounded my brain seemed to have dissipated after the last orgasm and the relationship seemed to be back to the top of my priority list. I felt her get up from the bed (we both had our backs to each other) and heard the shower turn on for what seemed like eternity. I heard the washroom door open and waited for her to slip back into bed but the welcome shuffle of her body lying next to me in bed didn't come. I was ashamed enough to not want to turn around and look at her and worried enough to want to turn around and look at her.

Worry trumped shame and I finally turned around to find her standing next to the bed staring/glaring at me with an expression on her face that seemed equal parts of fury and resentment.

We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity before she pulled back her fist and clocked me a hard one; right across the jaw with everything she had in that little body of hers (well, little compared to me). I was ashamed enough of what I had done earlier to act like it did hurt me but apparently I am a worse actor than I give myself credit for. Her wrath boiled over when she realized my jaw probably hurt less than her hand and proceeded to unleash her wild cat mode; scratching biting and clawing whatever part of my body she could get at.

She straddled me naked as her towel fell off and I was soon covered with scrapes and bites all over my shoulders and torso. She tried getting her nails at my face next and I held her wrists gently muttering sorry over and over again wanting for her to let it all out. She finally spent all her anger and collapsed on top of me a heap of blonde hair strewn across my chest and started sobbing with her face still buried in the nape of my neck. I let go of her wrists and stroked her back with my fingertips making soft cooing sounds not really knowing what to say.

Her hair smelled delicious and the soft breasts squished across my chest with nipples poking into me; started to get me aroused again. She felt more than saw me getting hard again and was back into her wildcat mode. I gave a yelp of pain as she bit me on the side of my neck and grabbed my balls in a death grip. While the bite did hurt and the squeezing of the balls were hurting, I have never been one to be too icky about a little pain and it seemed to be arousing me more than hurting me. Also, the wild cat avatar unleashed in Joanne was something I had never seen before and it had a compounding effect in accelerating my descent to horniness again.

She looked at me with those furious blue eyes of hers, still straddled around my chest, her beautiful, bald pussy all pink and protruding. Her eyes changed expression as she suddenly reached her hand behind her and started squeezing and fondling my balls before moving her hand up to grab my erect cock.

She couldn't really close her hand around my cock so she started a hard tug and pull trying to hurt me. I hadn't heard a word from her since I had buggered her little ass and she certainly wasn't speaking now so I had no idea where this was heading. I let out a little moan as I felt her start stroking my cock harder.

"Is this for me or for my mommy's big tits? Is that what you really are? Someone who likes big mommy tits but is too scared to play with girls his age? That is what you really want isn't it? Suckling on my mommy's big tits, drinking from her hard nipples while she coos over you and kisses your little cock to make you feel all big and special."

I am not sure where this was coming from; and I am sure she was throwing the words out as insults but they were having the opposite effect on me and she could feel it on my cock.

"Ah you like it, you nasty little mother fucker; does it turn you on? The thought of you shoving your hard cock into my mommy and filling up her cunt? Should we get her over and shove your cock meat into her wet dripping mommy pussy? Slutty mommy on her knees sucking your cock instead of my daddy's cock every night and being pounded with her legs up in the air by your cock instead of my daddy's? Your cum sloshing inside her instead of daddy cum; maybe call over daddy too to watch you fuck mommy full of cum while I suck his cum out of his big heavy nut sack. Mommy moaning like a whore and taking Daddy's cock into her ass every night while you lie in bed stroking your hard cock as I lick your ass. Do you want a mommy slut along with a girlfriend to spice it up?"

Her grip and speed on my cock had increased while she built on her rhetoric. It was starting to hurt a bit more but it was still a turn on and I was spiraling down into my earlier state of lust.

"I take you to meet my family and this is what I get; you thinking of fucking my mommy full of your sticky cum like you fill her daughter's cunt up; of shoving your donkey cock into my sister's tight, firm ass; of making them play with each other while you fuck mommy and daughter and then have my father lick clean the pussies of your harem of women?"

I was throbbing by now and I could have sworn she ground her pussy harder on my chest when she spoke about her dad licking everybody's pussies but I was too enthralled by her hand on my cock to speak.

"You know, my mommy really likes to ride a cock. She likes daddy lying on his back while she licks his cock and ass like a dirty whore to get his cock up. She makes him put his legs up in the air and fucks his asshole with her tongue and fingers while rubbing his cock to make him hard, sometimes she shoves her big black dildo in his ass while sucking his cock. Isn't that what you were thinking? Does that turn you on, you fucking mother fucker? Maybe you can fuck her tight ass when you are tired of banging her daughter's ass full of cum or is her ass too small for you and you just want to suck and fuck her mommy tits?"

I had started leaking pre cum by now and her tugging hard on my cock had made it all drip around the cock. I had cum too many times to erupt quickly but it also meant I was a bigger size from all that stimulation without orgasming.

"Maybe it should be the other way around; my daddy fucking your girl instead of you getting to fuck his girls. Thanks to you, he saw what you had done to his daughter's pussy today. Maybe you should be the wimpy cuckold, licking my daddy's cum out of his harem of women" and started grinding her pussy harder against my chest. I was right, the daddy bit did turn her on.

"You would hate that wouldn't you; you overgrown lout with a fluttering heart. Thinking of my daddy fucking my mommy while I milk this engorged cock dry. Are you thinking of mommy screaming; her ass being destroyed by daddy's cock while you make me scream and cream? Does the thought of your girlfriend being bent over and taken like a bitch in heat by her daddy while you rub your little cock and beg for a chance to lick her pussy after her daddy has dumped his cum in her tight pussy turn you on?"

I don't know where all this was coming from and was this more of getting back at me or more of releasing all her pent up taboo but she suddenly stopped grinding her pussy and rubbing my cock. The loss of both sensations suddenly took me out of my sex fugue but before I could react, she had slammed her pussy down on my cock to the hilt with a scream of pain. This now was the exact opposite of what had happened earlier and while she was the one screaming in pain from slamming her cunt that deep on my cock, it felt like I was being raped and exploited to fuel her fantasies. She huffed and puffed from slamming the pussy full of my cock muttering away.

"You like my sister's tight ass because you can't handle a bigger ass like mine. You like her small tits and tight pussy because they make your little cock feel bigger, maybe you were worried about how your tiny cock would feel inside my mommy's big pussy...if mommy would even feel your little cock after my daddy has fucked her pussy loose with his big cock. Is that why you like my sister's ass? You are worried if your cock stretches pussies wide enough. If women like your mommy or my mommy or me would even feel your cock in our pussies and ass and only an ass as tight and small as my sister can make you feel as big as your daddy."

Most of what she was saying made no sense especially when she was grunting trying to get used to the girth and length of the cock splitting her open right now but I was loving the filth spewing out of her mouth right now. My girl had a sailor's mouth; the monster in me was starting to roar again. I didn't care if it was her anger at me that was making her spew this stuff, it was hot and it had me moaning. She was pounding my cock deeper than she ever had before and every time she went deep, I could feel the tip of the cock hit the back walls of her pussy while bottoming out. She had her hands spread in front of her on my chest while fucking me and her nails were clawing my chest in a sweet pain that I was relishing.

"Fuck me harder, is that all you got? Are you just good enough for big mommy tits and tight asses? You can't handle a real woman; you just want mommies who will kiss your cock better and make you feel better about yourself. You know what; I saw my daddy fuck my big titted mommy last week and his fuck stick isn't as small as you think it is. He made my mommy cream all over it every time and she moaned and screamed the walls down. Maybe he is too good for just his wife and daughters; maybe we will send over your big boobed slutty mommy over to him too. She can suck his balls while he fucks my mommy and then he can pound the shit out of your mommy's ass like you pounded it out of his daughter's ass today."

The thought of my mommy naked with her big tits out and naked with Joanne's mommy swept away the last bit of repent I had for my earlier behavior. With a grunt, I rolled Joanne off me and under me and started pounding her pussy. I wasn't doing this for lust, I wasn't doing this for pleasure, I wanted to hurt her pussy. I wanted to make her scream and yelp and submit to me. Mr. Good guy was history. I pounded her pussy like I wanted to fuck her through the bed into the floor; I wanted her pussy to hurt for a week and her to walk around bowlegged for the next week.

But the wild cat that had revealed itself in her quiet persona was more than a match for my inner monster. She screamed every time my cock bottomed out with a slam but spewed out more hot filth before the next thrust. It was almost like she was goading me to break her pussy and hurt her. Sweat was pouring off both her bodies and our muscles were straining against the effort. We were clutching and clawing at each other's bodies; her nails clawing my back, my hands mauling and squeezing her small breasts and pinching her big nipples.

12