My Son and the In Laws? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you thinking of your mommy sucking my "wimpy" daddy's cock, you little motherfucker? He is going to line up your mommy and my mommy with their legs up in the air and switch between fucking them, their big mommy jugs jiggling from the fucking and their fuck juices mixing in each other's cunt while my sister sits her big firm shit hole on your face and makes you tongue fuck it to orgasm. Heck maybe my dad is going to cream inside your mommy and make you a brother...heck maybe he will cream inside my cunt and make you a son."

The thought of Joanne's tummy filled with life, her small breasts all swollen and distended with milk turned me on more than I could think and I pushed her legs back and bent her into half with her knees behind her head. Half squatting and half standing I started to spew shit back at her.

"The only kid your slutty pussy is going to push out will be mine. The only son to suck your milk filled swollen teats is going to be mine" I roared and in a moment filled with rage, lust and bad TV shows (Games of Thrones) I yelled "My son is going to be the stallion that mounts the world."

And I poured cum into her pussy for the second time and into her body for the 5th time this evening. I had completed the trifecta filling for the evening and given her loads in her mouth, ass and pussy and was pretty spent. I woke up confused to sunlight streaming through the window. I looked at Joanne lying next to me and last evening and night's events started flashing through my mind and I couldn't help clutching my morning hard on in response. I had known Joanne for 4 months yet I am sure she saw a completely different side of me. Well her and me both. Despite my size, I had always been gentle with everyone.

Friends, work mates, girlfriends but meeting Joanne's family had woken up a monster I didn't know existed in me. My monster had woken up a wildcat in her that I certainly hadn't thought about. The thought of her mommy's yummy mouthwatering tits and her sister's firm big rump made me start hardening again. I wondered if her spewing that stuff about my supposed insecurities and my mom had made us even or was she still mad at me. I looked at her stretch, grimace and limp her way to pop a couple of painkillers to start her day and the monster in me smile. Maybe it was time to put a kid in her.

To be continued.

12