My Son Caught Me

Story Info
Getting caught ended up a good thing.
1.8k words
4.21
41.1k
29
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 36 year old father of one. I have been divorced for a number of years now. We had a good marriage up until a couple years ago. Seems we had drifted apart as do so many couples. We parted on good terms and she moved away to live with her Aunt. I kept the house and my son stayed with me. Now 18 and just graduated from high school.

I had not found another woman that interested me since the divorce. To be quite honest. I had been having thoughts of what it would be like to be with another man. I found myself jacking off more and more to male porn on the web. I would sit and watch men sucking each other for hours. I got so excited and would cum harder than I did with the ex-wife.

My son and I pretty much had our own lives we lived. He would hang with his friends in the evenings after work. He had landed a job with a local grocery store. I also worked days which gave me time to watch some porn at night while he was gone.

It was another night while Carl, my son, was out with his friends. I had taken a shower and decided not to get dressed. I started watching a movie of two men in a 69. I would also search the dating sites and found this one guy near me some weeks back. We had talked back and forth since then. I invited him over and he accepted. I gave him the address and then sat and waited for him to arrive. My son always came home late in the evening. So I decided tonight would be no different.

About a half hour had gone by and there was a knock on the door. I went and asked who it was being I was naked.

"It's Paul from the dating site," he replied.

I opened the door and stood behind it in case anyone was walking by. He came in and I closed the door. Being excited about everything I had forgotten to lock it behind me. My son has his own key but I thought if the door was locked I would hear him. So much for that idea.

"Hi Paul. I'm Bob. Nice to meet you. My first time doing this."

"Not a problem." Paul said.

I led the way to my bedroom and he proceeded to get undressed. He was about 6' 1" tall, around 210, and short blonde hair. His cock was beautiful and already hard as was mine. He had to be about 8 inches I would guess. Straight and smooth and beautiful head. I was about the same in appearance but only around 7 inches.

I sat down on the bed and told him to stand in front of me. He moved in front of me and I reached up and took his cock in my hand. I was amazed at how wonderful it felt. And couldn't wait to see how it felt in my mouth.

"You have a really beautiful cock Paul," I said as I stroked his cock a little more.

"Thank you." he replied. "Your cock looks nice also."

"Thanks," I replied. Than slipped my mouth over the head of his cock getting my first taste of precum. I was beyond excited at the taste and how it felt. I slid my mouth down the length of his cock and found out I had no gag reflex. I had the head of his cock in my throat and was loving it. I wish I had acted on this desire much sooner in life. I worked on his cock for about 15 minutes. Loving the new found passion and listening to him moan in pleasure.

"That feels wonderful Bob. Are you sure it's your first time." Paul said.

Without taking my mouth off his cock I just nodded my head yes.

I felt his legs start to shake and knew he was about to cum.

"Bob, I'm going to cum. Are you sure you want this." Paul asked.

I pulled off his cock and said, "Yes. More than anything." And went back to sucking his cock. It wasn't but a few minutes later he was cumming in my mouth. I was swallowing as fast as I could. He was moaning loudly and making little grunting sounds as he shot one after another of strings of cum in my mouth. An then it happened.

The bedroom door flew open and in stepped my son.

"Dad, are you okayyyy." He stood there for a second as if in shock. Which I'm sure he was. Then left and went out into the kitchen.

"Shit," said Paul. "Is that your son."

"Yes," I replied. "I better go talk with him."

Paul got dressed as did I. I threw on some loose shorts and a t-shirt. Didn't want to take to much time.

"Thank you Paul. I enjoyed that very much. Would like to again sometime but will have to be more discreet."

"I understand." Paul replied. "I live alone so maybe you could come over to my place." "I didn't get to suck you."

"That would be great. We'll keep in touch. Right now I have something I need to deal with."

I walked him to the door and we shook hands and agreed to get together again.

I walked into the kitchen. Carl was sitting there drinking a coke. He looked up at me with questions in his eyes.

I sat down in the chair next to him. I figured the best thing was to just tell him to ask what he wanted to know.

"Dad. How long has this been going on," he finally asked.

"This was the first time son. I swear." Looking him straight in the eyes letting him know I meant it.

"Where do you know him from. Work." he asked.

"No Carl. We met on a dating site. We have been talking for a few weeks now."

"How long has it been that you have been wanting to do that." Carl asked.

"To be honest son, it has been a number of months. I have been watching porn movies of men sucking each other. And it gets me so excited and I cum harder than ever. I finally decided to act on it. I'm sorry son. I didn't expect you to come home so early."

"Dad. Did he suck you also." Carl wanted to know.

"No son. He had just finished cumming when you walked in and didn't get a chance to return the favor."

"Did you want him to," my son asked.

"Yes. Very much so. I wanted to know what it would feel like to be sucked by a man and be sucked. I originally planned on us doing a 69. But once I felt how good his cock felt in my mouth I couldn't stop."

My son got up and put his hand out. I took it and stood up. I followed him to his room. Once inside he started getting undressed and told me to do the same. I was dumbfounded. I just started getting undressed without even thinking. We both were standing now in front of each other totally naked. I couldn't believe my cock was rock hard. This was my son standing before me. But I couldn't help it. His cock was gorgeous. A real thing of beauty. 9 inches and smooth. Hard and sticking straight out. I should feel ashamed but I didn't. I just wanted to take his cock in my mouth and suck it dry.

Carl walked over to me and took my cock in his hand. He started stroking it. Nice and slow full strokes from head to base.

"I feel sorry Dad that you didn't get to experience what you wanted to. I hope this will make up for barging in on you like that."

He dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth. I should have pulled out and walked away but I couldn't. The feelings that were coming over me was more than I could resist. I started moaning from the pleasure it was bringing me.

After about 20 minutes I told my son to stand up. He did as told him and I dropped to my knees. I took that beautiful cock in my hand. Knowing it was wrong but it was already too late. I slipped my mouth over my sons cock and buried the head in my throat.

"Of fuck Dad. You have my whole cock in your mouth and throat. Damn you're good." my son said.

I moved up and down the shaft slowly at first. Than faster until he started moaning loudly. I knew he was close and I pulled off his cock relunctantly. But there was that 69 I wanted so badly.

"You want to 69 son," I said.

"Yes Dad. I would love to. Am I going to cum in your mouth." he wanted to know.

"Yes. I want to taste your cum. I want you to feed me every last drop of your hot cum son."

"Okay. I want you to cum in my mouth to dad. I want to satisfy you in the same way."

We got onto his bed in a 69 position and took each other's cocks in our mouths. We had been sucking for a few minutes when I felt my sons finger probing my ass. I pushed back against it and it slipped in. He started finger fucking my ass while sucking my cock. It was amazing. All I could think about at that moment is how his 9 inches would feel in there.

We were both moaning now and shaking close to cumming. It was a beautiful feeling when his cum started shooting into my mouth. And mine into his. He swallowed every bit of my cum and never flinched. His cum was delicious.

We laid there sucking and licking until we had both gone soft. After a few minutes we laid next to each other holding one another.

"That was wonderful son. I should be ashamed being you are my son. But I'm not."

"It's fine dad. Don't be ashamed. I should be as well but I'm not. It was beautiful sharing that with you. I hope we can do it again." Carl said with a smile.

"Anytime you want son." I replied.

"Are you going to see that guy again." Carl asked.

"Yes. I loved sucking his cock. We agreed I would go to his house because of you catching us. But think that might have changed. Is that a problem." I questioned.

"No dad. He can come here if he wants. Maybe we can do a 3 sum sometime if you would like."

Not believing what I was hearing I asked if he meant it.

"Yes dad. I meant it. Maybe you could suck his cock while I put my 9 inches up your ass. I know how much you liked my finger in there." he smiled.

I just smiled and said, "Sure."