My Son Having His Way with Me

Story Info
Sex with my son was so nice but I needed to share it.
1k words
4.02
59.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badass24ku
Badass24ku
35 Followers

I am 34 years old busty beautiful lady because I know it myself.and I have tried to keep this a secret but its burning inside me and I need to tell someone.

My son is 19, I was very young when I had him, my parents and I raised him.

Ive had many boyfriends over the years but nothing that I was able to keep.

When my son turned 18 I decided to treat him to a nice dinner, after the dinner he asked if he could try alcohol, At first I was against it he is so young, but I decided to buy him some, this way I can make sure he is safe at home when he drinks.

He took 4-5 shots of liquor and I could tell he was drunk he was acting delirious.

I decided to walk him to his room and tuck him in, something I have not done in a very long time.

My self I haven't been with a man in a few months and have been longing a mans touch and my pussy often leaks wet.

While we are making our way to his room, one of my son's hands is on my stomach and somehow that sent shocks through my body to my pussy, I tried to ignore the feeling since it was my son touching and not some guy.

We get to the door and I leaned him against the wall so I can open the door and his head was on my shoulder, which also turned me on.

At this point I wanted him to be in bed so I can go to my room and touch myself, I grabbed him after opening the door and hugging I'm, I walked him to his bed, as he slid down his face brushed past my boobs and his hands caressed my butt, that made me very horny immediately and I felt my pussy become wet, fast.

A little flustered by this, I laid my son down on his back and put a pillow under his head, at this point he kissed me on my cheek.

To him it was just a mom son kiss, but to me with my pussy wet and extremely turned on it excited me even more and I let him kiss me a lot longer than I should have.

He whispered in my ear "I love you" and I came back to my senses realizing that this is my son, not my lover.

I decided to cover him with a blanket and go to my room, but something stopped me.

After a few minutes of him playing with my breasts under my shirt he looked at me and said "mom i need you to get more comfortable, take of your blouse and bra"

I was so horny that I didn't even blink, got up un did the remaining buttons of my blouse, dropped it to the floor and reached behind and undid my bra and let it drop as well.

Like a teenage girl, i stood besides the bed awaiting his next command.

"mom you look amazing, but you don't need the pants either, drop them and come lay back down"

I quickly undid my pants, thinking yes he wants my pussy, and laid down next to him again.

His hands found the way back to my breasts but this time nothing in between, I could feel the wetness of my pussy and I felt it was dripping, I need him, I needed him penis and I needed it now.

I tipped over and kissed him on his lips, opened my mouth and invited him to use his tongue, he did, we kept kissing for a few minutes and I was getting hot and hornier by the second, I broke the kiss and asked him to fuck me.

He raised his hips and pull his pants down and bit and exposed his thick penis, my son had a great looking penis and a nice size too.

I quickly go on top of him and guided his penis to my pussy, it was bigger than what I have had in the past so it took a bit to get him inside me but it felt so good going in. I felt every inch of my pussy stretch and felt the warmth of his penis pressing against my pussy walls it felt amazing.

I rid him for a few strokes and I felt his cum inside my pussy, I pushed all the way down, I didn't care if we weren't protected, I wanted to feel his cum inside me.

I was a little disappointed how quickly he came.

After his orgasm he looks up at me "mom I came, but keep going, you still have me very hard and I want to make sure you cum too"

I loved that he cared about my orgasm and also loved the fact that besides him just cuming he was still just as hard.

I kept riding him for a while until I was ready to cum.

I came and collapsed on his chest.

We lay there for a few minutes, he was caressing my hair, but all this time his penis was still in my pussy and he kept making small moves inside, which felt amazing.

I was still very turned on as well so I got off him and decided to give him a blow job until he came, I wiped the cum from his belly with the bed sheet and lay back down beside him, in his arms.

He continued to kiss me on the lips and we made out for a very long time.

Eventually he got on top of my and guided his penis towards my pussy again, missionary style.

I loved the feeling his pubes were brushing against my clit and giving me an amazing sensation while his penis was going inside my pussy.

He came inside my pussy again, he went all the way in while he came, however he immediately started pumping again and told me, almost commanded me to cum.

Badass24ku
Badass24ku
35 Followers