All Comments on 'My Son-in-Law Needed Training - or did He?'

by RCPeterGabriel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Demented, but the adult baby is funny. I also laughed at this typo: “Mila's crud language”. Haha.

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Part 2 is a must for this series, Jason has to impregnate Mila multiple times

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 1 year ago

I've never read anything like this. It must be damn near impossible to think up, let alone write. This story has more plot twists and psychological turns than a Perry Mason and Columbo mystery combined. I didn't like "the story" but I'm impressed you pulled this off. Congratulations on creating a classic !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fabulous i do so hope there is a next chapter x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol! More please!

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl12345over 1 year ago

Very good looking forward to reading more about Ricky

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story. Some what believable. 5% of men have a penis less than 4" in length. 5% of men have a penis longer than 6.5". Here you have a "perfect" storm. A man who has penis to short to perforate the hymen and one longer which may actually tear it an can cause pain. Also if a penis has entered the vagina she is not a virgin, whether or not the hymen seams/is intact. I do hope Ricky still gets to fuck Mila. The best thing to do is help Ricky use foreplay on Mila. Just because Jason has a "big" penis does not mean she will enjoy sex more, Their is a lot more to sex than the size of a penis. But good story anyway.

SniperkingSniperking10 months ago

' After glancing at each other, Nichole was appointed to explain. "You're still my husband........ while the rest of us get exactly what we need. '

An issue with this paragraph. I don't think it's separated properly. For instance:

"You're still my husband. As long as you sleep with me, both physically and figuratively most nights... assuming I want you to," She added jokingly. "And excepting the occasional night that Ricky needs me, you can fuck Mila to your heart's content.

It sounds like Nichole is saying he can fuck Mila except on the nights that she is with Ricky, but I doubt that's what you meant. The "excepting the nights she is with Ricky" is supposed to be part of the first point she was making about him still sleeping with her (Nichole). The "you can fuck Mila to your heart's content. " should not have been part of the same sentence and should have started its own point. When I initially read it I was confused and I think it would read better if it was properly separated.

Also, I think you should have shown him initially not being okay with his wife jacking off Ricky and letting him suck her breast with how "Alpha" he is. It didn't fit to me that he'd be okay with given his personality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCPeterGabriel@RCPeterGabriel
WIN A SIGNED COPY OF ONE OF MY NOVELS! CONTEST RULES: Correctly identify all references within the story "Hero Talk" and send the numbered list, in order, to me as private feedback with "CONTEST" in the subject field. NOTE: Some references may have more than one answer. I am ...