My Son-in-Law Needed Training - or did He?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer came quickly. As I continued to watch my wife cuddle and soothe Ricky like a toddler, I saw the corner of her mouth lift. She nodded a second time as she recognized the expression on my face and knew I finally got it.

Just then the doorbell rang and I smiled. "Ricky, since you can't seem to do the job in the bedroom. You're going to have to earn your keep in other ways." I reached for a decorative box we keep on an end table with petty cash and counted out three ones holding them out to the boy. "Get up and answer the door. I've already paid and tipped by phone but you're going to give the driver an additional three dollars."

Ricky hesitated and then wined, "I'm naked!"

"Go on and do what your father says." Interjected Nichole.

He looked scared but slowly started moving. "Oh, get up and earn your keep!" I demanded, to which he practically sprang to his feet. Handing him the money I continued. "When you give him the money you need to tell him the extra tip equals one dollar for every inch of your penis!"

Mortified but still erect, he complied quoting me to the shocked delivery guy, who burst into laughter a second later. On a whim, the guy whipped out his phone and told Ricky to hold the food down by his thighs and took a half dozen photos of my humiliated Son-in-law.

I glanced at Mila, who had been watching the spectacle unfold with a smirk on her face. "You okay with this?" I whispered.

She smiled up at me and nodded. "Oh, yes!"

I took the food and started for the dining room. "This is big people's food Ricky, we'll find something for you later, but you can watch us eat."

Mila retrieved three settings and set the table as Nichole rearranged the chairs to seat two people on each long side, instead of one on each of the four sides. "Ricky, sit with Momma from now on."

I ate a few wings and a slice before reaching down and pulling Mila's chair closer to mine. She just smiled up at me and then looked smugly at her husband. I slid my arm around her as I slowly eat my next slice. "Nichole, what should we do with the boy?"

Nichole cleaned off her fingers with a napkin before petting her surrogate baby. "We have some formula to supplement his diet since he's not going to be eating supper with us anymore."

Mila grinned up at me again. "We have diapers for him too, as well as ways to punish little boys who act out."

Her statement seemed to ping my radar a bit. They had no intention of bringing the man out of the boy, they were definitely trying to push his fetishes into overdrive! But, if keeping him in a continuously aroused state was their goal, how was this to affect the other three members of the house? I pondered the possibilities as we finished our meal.

After dinner, Nichole disappeared for about ten minutes as we moved back to the living room. Mila and I sat across from her husband. "How does it feel?" I asked cryptically.

"What do you mean?" Ricky meekly inquired.

"Knowing that you aren't going to eat with us at the big table anymore? Knowing you aren't even man enough to pop your wife's cherry? Knowing that she and her mother have been plotting ways to humiliate you?"

He couldn't respond verbally, nor could he make eye contact, but my questions had produced elevated respirations, flushing, and a 'pinky finger' that had returned to full erection. My berating him seemed to have an exaggerated effect on him. While Mila could yell or mock him, my being a dominant male figure, seemed to push all the right buttons for him. "Is he gay or bisexual? Just what is his deal?" I asked.

Mila looked thoughtful for a few moments searching for the words to describe his status. "He's not gay or bi, he's completely heterosexual. He has paraphilic infantilism. It's a combination of masochism, diaper fetishism, cross-dressing, and a few other things I told you about earlier, but he has a very strong pseudosexual masochistic streak. He gets off on humiliation and you and I are the ones that can humiliate him the most. Mom on the other hand wants to ... no, needs to be a mother to him, she's really excited to be able to care for him. As for me, he's ... perfect."

All the clinical talk certainly didn't seem to be in line with Ricky's excitement, but my confusion only lasted a few more seconds, as Nichole strode in wearing a button-down top I'd never seen before. She moved to the sound system and programmed some music before turning back. "Is Ricky hungry?" She asked.

Ricky sat up straighter looking over the back of the couch. He didn't respond right away, looking as if my wife may be trying to trick him in some way. I glanced down at Mila whose smile seemed to broaden, as her eyes narrowed. Leaning into my shoulder, she slid a hand onto my thigh. "I hope you're ready Daddy, I really need you to play your part," she whispered barely loud enough to hear. "Don't let Mom down."

I had no idea why it was suddenly my job to get my shit-stain of a Son-in-law's rocks off but I knew that Mila and Nichole both wanted me to be the bull so that was what I would do. "I don't think he's earned anything to eat! The kid's been married for over a year now Nichole, and he hasn't even busted his wife's cherry! I don't think that deserves anything but a knee in the nuts. Maybe that would help him find them."

I stood up dragging Mila with me. "What do you say, Mila, do you think he's man enough to keep you as a wife."

"I'm not sure, Daddy. I mean maybe he just needs to be taught what to do," she stated while gesturing to her husband.

"Maybe she's right, Sweetheart," agreed my wife, as she unbuttoned the top three buttons on her blouse, then sat next to Ricky and turned her attention to him. "You have to be a good boy, Ricky. If you are, Momma will give you a special treat."

"Is that what you want, Boy?" I asked, stepping a little closer and watching as he cowered closer to his Mother-in-law. In truth the question was rhetorical, I had no intention of taking his lead. I was going to use the sissy to make the rest of us happy.

"Look at me when I talk to you, Boy! I wouldn't want you to miss anything." I pulled Mila around so that she was between her husband and myself and then wrapped an arm around her putting my hand flat on her stomach.

She sighed and leaned back into my embrace, putting her hands over mine to pull it tighter against her belly. I started rocking gently side to side as if we were already lovers, dancing quietly in our own world. With my free hand, I traced down her arm and was delighted to see it erupt in goose flesh. "Are you seeing this Ricky? Your wife likes my touch. She's got goosebumps and rock-hard nipples." With that, I moved my hand slowly from her arm to graze across her breast before cupping it.

Mila's breathing became labored as I squeezed her right breast, letting my thumb flick across her distended nipple. "I think my daughter has made her opinion known Ricky. You're about to be shut out of the bedroom. If you're not man enough to stop me, I'm going to fuck her in front of you! If I do you will never again be allowed to touch her in a sexual way. Do I make myself clear?"

As I waited for a response from Ricky, I realized that I had just drawn a line that if I backed off of, it would mean that I would be the pussy from then on. I wasn't going to let that happen, unfortunately, that meant I was now committed to incest with my only daughter. As I glanced down at Mila's breast in my hand, felt her labored breathing, and watched her tilt her head to the side, eyes closed, exposing her neck to me, I knew Mila was more than ready to give herself to me.

I flicked my eyes to my wife to see how she felt, only to see her breathing almost as labored as Mila's. Her eyes were hooded, and one of her hands had just popped another button and was slipping inside her shirt to caress her own breast. Her other hand forced Ricky's head into position to nurse if it hadn't been for her shirt still in the way.

"It's okay Ricky," Nichole said. "Daddy will take good care of her and I'll take good care of you. That's what you really want, isn't it?"

I didn't wait for an answer. "Show your husband how hard your nipples are Mila," I commanded, as I took hold of the hem of her shirt. She didn't protest in the least, biting her lower lip, she raised her hands over her head, allowing me to pull the garment from her body. I cupped both of her firm twenty-year-old breasts as Mila reached between us to release her bra. "Do you want to be the one to uncover her tits Ricky?... No, you don't do you Sissy Boy? If you did, you'd have to admit that watching your wife being serviced by a real man would plain do it for you. I bet the thought has you ready to cum. The thought of your wife being more turned on than she's ever been with you." I paused a few seconds listening to Mila's gentle whimpers and soft moans as I massaged her breasts.

Nichole had started openly massaging her own breast while I taunted Ricky and she gasped as I suddenly pulled Mila's bra away from her heaving B-cup-sized mounds of perfection. I admired them for several moments noting that she lacked any sign of a crease below either orb. The light brown, gumdrop-sized nipples were surrounded by crinkly areolas slightly larger than a quarter. Both women let out a long moan as I took hold of both nipples and stretched them to their limits. I smiled at my wife as she seemed to have a minor orgasm from just watching things unfold. Ricky, on the other hand, started to tremble. I could see the conflict of emotions tearing at his mind and body. "Momma," he whimpered, "... can you stop him?"

I laughed as Nichole shook her head no. "Not if you want your wife back Ricky. You have to do it. She must not have told you but she's fantasized about this from the first day you two started dating. She loves you but knows you're a sissy and wants to be taken by a real man. When I told her how her father fucked at least a third of our graduating class we decided that he would be the one to claim her away from you Baby. You still have a choice to make though. Either get up and take your wife's hand, leading her to your own room, or recognize that what you really want is a mother."

I listened to my wife give Ricky an ultimatum but I wasn't bothering to watch. I was busy admiring my daughter's perfect torso. I had already known she had a face that could be on any magazine cover but I hadn't realized how perfect her physique was until now. Her skin was flawless, and tan, not a single freckle or blemish marked her face or body. I wanted to see the rest and popped the snap on her jeans before yanking them to the floor in one jerk. Her legs were a work of art, smooth, long, and contoured as God had meant a woman's legs to be. Her hips were womanly, flaring smoothly from her narrow waist. Her sex was covered by a white silk bikini, complete with small ties on the sides. I reached around her, grabbing an ass cheek in each hand. I explored their shape and firmness with my hands, envisioning a Brazilian beach volleyball player's ass before pulling her forward and burying my nose in her crotch. The scent of her arousal was simply ambrosia and I lost myself in it for an unknown amount of time. When I remembered where I was, Mila was desperately clutching at my hair and driving her sopping wet panty-covered pussy into my face as she came.

"Oh, Ricky," I exclaimed, as I steadied Mila through her release. "You have the perfect woman as your wife. Just look at her perfection. Her intelligent mind, her beautiful face, bright eyes, cute nose, and kissable lips. Her long hair and beautiful body... so sculpted and easily aroused. She's a perfect copy of her mother."

I stood and looked down at my son-in-law. He had curled up on the couch with his head in Nichole's lap. I looked at my wife, seeing only minor changes that had taken place over the last two decades. Her breasts had filled out in childbirth to a firm D cup and she had a few laugh lines around her eyes but otherwise, she looked exactly like Mila. I felt immensely lucky to be carrying around the cock I was given, along with the knowledge of how to use it, enabling me to catch such a creature as my wife.

"The time has come Ricky," I began, "your chance has passed. Your wife is now off-limits to you. I'm going to let you see what a real man can do to a woman this one and only time. After that, I'm going to make love to your wife whenever I choose, wherever I choose, but never again will it be in front of you. You simply don't deserve to get off because of me."

Turning to Mila I instructed her to show her husband what a real man's cock looked like. I have to admit that Mila didn't mindlessly drop to her knees and start fishing out the object of her desire but smiled instead while turning to her husband. She was still breathing heavily from her orgasm as she began to taunt him herself.

"Ricky, I'm really looking forward to seeing Daddy's cock. Mom has told me all about it but even if she hadn't, anyone could see that it's bigger than yours, even with his pants still on." I watched as both Ricky and Nichole glanced down to scope out my package. Because I was wearing lounge pants and was sporting about three-quarters wood, my size wasn't difficult to guess at. "Although I have to tell you, Ricky, I love the way my Dad looks without a shirt. I was watching him just this afternoon mowing the lawn and I almost came from that sight alone. You're going to have to wash the window, I had to lean my forehead and hands on the glass just to remain upright."

Mila wasn't near tall enough to remove my shirt on her own, so she stepped up onto the coffee table to gain the necessary height. I smiled and raised my arms as she reached for the bottom of my shirt and lifted. Even with her standing on the table, she still couldn't pull my shirt all the way off of my hands, so I lowered them. Once my chest was bared, she started running her hands all over my chest, and abs admiringly. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this!" She stated, as her eyes and nostrils flared. I glared down at Ricky while Mila explored my chest and arms, even leaning in to smell my skin.

Ricky had rolled onto his back trying to roll all the way over to face Nichole's now exposed belly. She was stiff-arming his shoulder preventing him from completing the roll. "No, not watching won't keep it from happening, Baby Boy. If you want your treat, you need to either watch or stop it from happening," instructed his mother-in-law. Afterward, Ricky slowly turned his frightened face towards Mila and me.

Losing patience, I grabbed her hips and pulled the ties on both sides of her bikini panties, flinging the small garment who knew where. What I found underneath, was a woman's bush, neatly trimmed into a perfect triangle. It was small enough to hide under the bikini without covering her labia at all. I was guessing that my wife had coached Mila on how to trim it, as it was styled exactly the way I like it. I planned on spending hours snacking between her legs and didn't like hair in my mouth but enjoyed enough growth to say 'woman' and not "little girl".

Ricky whimpered, while Mila and Nichole both gasped at the suddenness of the panty's disappearance. "Finish unwrapping your present Mila!" I ordered my surprised daughter. "Daddy's going to do what your sissy husband couldn't!"

Mila quickly stepped off the coffee table, reaching for the drawstring on my pants at the same time. She pulled the bow and loosened the tension in my waistband before pulling it past my hips and paused, staring at my still-covered cock as it prevented the pants from falling to the floor. As she reached inside to draw out my cock, she said, "Your penis never did that Ricky!"

Only a second later Mila had wrapped her hand around my shaft and was pulling it out of my pants. As the pants pooled around my ankles, Ricky whimpered again, Mila gasped again, and Nichole moaned. I noticed that Mila's fingers were shy about half an inch from being able to circle my still-growing erection. "Now that's a cock, Ricky!" Exclaimed my daughter as eight and a half inches of man meat met her eyes. "God, it's big Daddy! Mom said it was but I had no idea they came this big ... Ricky, are you seeing this?" Mila and I both looked at her trembling, wide-eyed and whimpering husband.

"See Baby, I told you Daddy would take care of his little girl," as my wife reached for what little was between Ricky's legs. Using just her thumb and forefinger she pumped him a few strokes. "He can do things that this baby penis just can't. Once he puts his cock in her, she will never want you to touch her again!"

I started laughing as I scooped Mila up, only to lay her on the coffee table with her ass at the end. I couldn't help finding it funny that percentage-wise, Nichole using two fingers left about the same amount of exposed flesh on Ricky's penis, as Mila did on mine using her whole hand. Ricky was the only one not laughing when I pointed it out a moment later. He could only stare as I knelt between his wife's legs.

My mirth dissolved immediately as I got a look at Mila's stunningly beautiful pussy from a real angle for the first time, instead of looking down past her breasts. Her meaty outer lips had flowered, exposing her moderately sized clitoral hood and leaking inner lips. I dove in not wanting to waste a single drop of her juices. In seconds, Mila's legs were clamping around my ears and her fingers were locked into my hair. I feasted for several minutes wanting to build her close to her second orgasm of the night. As I sensed her getting close I pulled away. Mila was reluctant until I told her it was time, then she moaned and started begging. "Oh yes, Daddy. Please! I've wanted you forever. Please do it now!"

I glanced at the couch to see my wife's shirt completely open, exposing both breasts. She was tugging a nipple while using two fingers to give Ricky a 'hand job'. Ricky was bucking his hips and squeezing his mother-in-law's other mammary, while his eyes were locked onto my cock as it started gathering juices from Mila's pussy. Her inner lips opened eagerly each time, allowing my glans to swipe across her hymen.

Nichole was obviously nearing another orgasm herself, as she moaned encouragement to Ricky. "That's it, my little sissy boy, watch as he fucks her! Cum for Momma when he takes her cherry! Be a good boy and cum for Momma!"

I returned my eyes to Mila's and found her watching my cock separate her lips. She seemed fascinated, but I wanted to keep her close to cuming so I started pressing her mons with my palm and rubbing her clit with my thumb, quickly bringing her back to the edge. Only this time I didn't stop. I let her orgasm wash over her, and as she screamed out her release, I lined up my tip and shoved it through her hymen. I grunted as my head ruptured my daughter's barrier, even though the noise was swallowed up by the noises of Nichole's and Ricky's well-timed releases. However, Mila's vocal release abruptly silenced as the sudden pain surprised her. I could tell that she was still riding an intense orgasm as the silent scream kept her eyes wide and mouth shaped in an 'O'. I held still with only my glans inside her, as her orgasm subsided and her back slowly lowered to the table.

As soon as she could speak, Mila gasped out, "Oh ... God Daddy! ... You. You ... did it!"

"You're mine now!" I said gently, but commandingly. "I don't want that sissy to touch you with his little boy penis ever again!"

"Don't worry, Daddy. He won't"

I glanced at him as Nichole, started whispering to him. "That was a very good boy, Ricky. You came right when Mamma told you to. Because you were good, you can have your treat now." She held her nipple out to his lips and encouraged him to nurse. "That's it, my good baby boy, suck momma's tit." I made eye contact with my wife who mouthed a thank you to me. She let her new baby suckle for a few moments before adding. "I know you must be hungry, Ricky. So I've got your supper here." With that she produced a breast-shaped bottle and placed it over her own tit, forcing Ricky to switch nipples. He was soon feeding contentedly.