My Son-in-Law Needed Training - or did He?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked back at my new lover, she was grinning from ear to ear with eyes full of love and unshed tears. "Can I have the rest of that now?" She asked teasingly.

I was very happy to spend the next thirty seconds working the rest of my cock slowly into my daughter's untouched interior. She was most definitely a tight fit, and I could feel her cervix just before I bottomed out. I knew that if I wanted to give her a hard fucking doggy style, then I'd be hammering on it with every thrust. Right after her next orgasm, I let her know what that was like and she squirted for me during two of her next three orgasms. Her mother occasionally squirts for me but with Mila's scent perfuming my thighs, I was driven to completely new levels of passion. I've always been a heavy creamer and I must have dumped nearly a half cup of cum into and on her. It was after midnight when Mila and I finally got tired enough to call a break and take a shower.

It was then that we realized that Nichole and Ricky had vanished from the living room at some point. Knowing what had probably happened, Mila led me to what I thought was one of the spare rooms, only to discover that they had turned it into an adult nursery. Ricky was sleeping soundly in an adult-sized crib wearing a onesie that made him look like a panda bear. I looked around to find baby-themed wallpaper, toys, and an adult-sized changing table. I shook my head and closed the door.

We made our way to the Master bedroom, where we found my wife reading a book in bed. She greeted us by asking Mila if it was as good as she had been promised. Mila's grin and nod said enough but she added an "Oh, yes!" while looking smugly up at me.

The next hour was spent explaining their whole plot to get me to bed Mila while allowing Nichole an outlet for her nurturing needs (including the fake argument this morning). I just looked back and forth between them shaking my head. "Why marry the sissy? I'm sure I can get Mila pregnant within a month or two, and ... "

I was bowled over by Mila as she squealed and was trying to drown me in kisses. "Really?!? Daddy, would you really get me pregnant?!?"

I shrugged. "Sure Baby! You can go off birth control any time you want. I'd rather wait a few years though. That way we can enjoy each other for a while first, but if it gets the sissy out of the house I'm game."

"No!" Exclaimed both women simultaneously.

"Dad," Mila began, "I know you don't understand how it's possible, but I love Ricky. We're good friends in every way. We're even compatible sexually, because he gets off on humiliation, while I like to humiliate him. Plus if it wasn't for him, I'd never have gotten you into my pants." She added with a sly smile.

Nichole spoke up quickly before I could object. "If you and Mila give me grandchildren, I will love them as grandchildren. That's not the same as what I need from Ricky being an adult baby. He needs me and Mila both ... actually he needs you too, Jason. But anyway, I like to watch you in action ... it makes me hot. For some reason when I'm caring for him, it makes me just as hot. With him, it's both nurturing and sexual at the same time. If you kick him out, Mila won't have anyone to cuck; I won't be able to get off thinking about the two of you or by caring for Ricky; he will be missing his two main support systems, and you will get a hell of a lot less pussy from either one of us!"

"You can't possibly be thinking about fucking that pantywaist?"

"Of course not, Jason! I do love how enthusiastically he pretends to nurse from me though and making him cum that tiny little squirt of his, is just too cute.

I sighed, knowing I would do almost anything to keep Nichole and Mila happy. "Okay, so ... how do we work out the sleeping arrangements?"

After glancing at each other, Nichole was appointed to explain. "You're still my husband. As long as you sleep with me, both physically and figuratively most nights... assuming I want you to," She added jokingly. "And excepting the occasional night that Ricky needs me, you can fuck Mila to your heart's content. You can even take her to your book meetings out of town if you want. Ricky will need me anyway, and I wouldn't be able to be gone that long. Oh and Jason, I think Mila would love to watch you work a bar as much as I do. Now that you remember the real you, take her out and let her watch you cuck some guy. So in other words, as long as Ricky stays, you get two and sometimes more, beautiful, sexy, caring, and horny women that love you, while the rest of us get exactly what we need.

Mila smiled, leaned over, and kissed me. "It's a win, win, win, win situation Dad." After stroking my cheek and staring at me for a moment, she added, "You two have fun. I'm going to shower and then I'm going to bed."

I watched my daughter's gorgeous naked ass walk somewhat tenderly out of the room, before announcing that I was headed for a shower of my own and stood. In a blink, Nichole slid out of bed and dropped to her knees in front of me. "Oh, no you don't! I'm not missing my first chance to taste Mila!" She exclaimed, before grabbing my cock to begin cleaning me off with her tongue.

I had to shake my head, as I watched Nichole suck my hardening member into her mouth. She was excellent at giving head and not the reason for the shake. I had just realized that the sissy boy wasn't such a burden after all. Life is perfect.

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story.

Please take the time to vote.