All Comments on 'My Son Joe The Dynamo'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please tell us

We can't wait for Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
leann5red soomer the better

a grate starte hope its note to long till next chapter its soooo sexy ty leann xxxx

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
sequel?

Let's hope that you follow through on your implication and write chapter 2 soon. Interesting story with a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Really liked everything except this..."I heard a zipper being undone. Joe slid his shorts down and then I felt something sticky. His naked cock was touching my thigh. I had butterflies in my stomach and my panties were damp. All of a sudden, Joe pumped cum all over the backs of my legs."

No mention of him touching himself that would allow that to happen so it's difficult to believe it would have without touching or stroking of some kind. Other than that, really good, believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

There are some women who like to tease sons and enjoy knowing the lad jo for them. Most don't take next step, those who do benefit in many ways.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Nice Sexy Writing***

Some parts were a stretch, but over all a good read. Thanks for sharing.

ShamrockkShamrockkalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

My Son Joe... has been viewed over 67,000 times in 3 days. My most viewed story is Sexomnia, which has 85,000 views but over a period of TWO YEARS! I am very grateful for the overwhelming response to this story and for your comments, emails and other feedback. My Son Joe Chapter 2 will be posted in a few days. Enjoy, and thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"My Son Joe... has been viewed over 67,000 times in 3 days."

"My Son Joe... has been viewed over 67,000 times in 3 days."

Of course, that is because the Mother/Son genre is the most popular genre here at the Lit!

In fact according to a recent Canadian study, mom/son is the most visited porn genre on the entire Internet.

MagnificoGiganticusMagnificoGiganticusover 10 years ago
Really examines the psychological "switch" middle-ground between dom/sub personas

Very nice story. I see there are 4 parts so far, and I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

If you care to read my stories, you will notice I am 100% into women dominating men (including mother/son), and in my stories it is the men who "can't help themselves" and are slaves to the pleasure of sex at the hands of their gentle but dominant women. And yet I still find this story extremely entertaining!

The reason this story appeals to me is because it walks that fine line between sub and dom. Clearly, the mother is a slave to her own sexual desires. She is in this regard very sub, and yet as the parent/authority figure, she actively pursues and seduces her son, which is a very dominant thing to do. She uses gentle, nurturing, and reasuring words to help him get over any moral hangups he may have about being attracted to his mother's sexy voluptuous body, and completely controls him during sex -- even later when she happily gives him oral. But internally, psychologically, the fact that she is so out of control (desire overriding her own morals and better judgement, allowing her to act this way, act dominant in order to seduce her son and get the sexual thrill her slutty-core needs) makes her behavior (as dominant as it may seem on the outside) a shamefully submissive (i.e. slutty) thing for her. This amazing dichotomy is exposed beautifully in this story. I absolutely love it, and I hope future chapters don't diverge too far form this interaction (and ends up turning into yet another run-of-the-mill "dom son makes hot mom into his slutty cum whore" type story).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
tramp maam

Public cumdump maam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh?

Being a one minute man is NOT sexy!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Momma is a

Whore. Sorry but sloppy seconds is not sexy at all and knowing she just fucked a guy and wanting to get fucked by 4 guys at once is a big turn off. Sorry whore but I wouldn't touch that worn out cunt if she paid me. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Joshua's comment and Joe's comment

Is being sexist/misogynistic supposed to be good or something? That comment was fucking rude and disrespectful. And the son's comment about her being dressed was not being a gentleman. It's dishonorable and pathetic that some guys treat women like that, fiction or not, and it should be/is considered not how to treat a woman. Women who like and enjoy sex shouldn't be hated yet are because such men think they're better than the women. It's pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
?

I don't do whore stories...

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Slut mom is not erotic, just gross.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous